Vision DJs & Lighting Reviews

Vision DJs & Lighting 5
  • Miguel

Miguel Conde · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Excellent DJ

Anthony was an amazing DJ at our wedding. Helped us coordinate the timing of the events such as the toasts/cake-cutting/entrances etc and most importantly kept the dance floor alive throughout the night

Sent on 05/08/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the review, Miguel! We are thrilled to hear DJ Anthony helped you coordinate the events throughout the night and kept the dance floor alive! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.
    Best wises, Vision DJs
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/16/2019

EXCELLENT Customer Service/Professionalism

Jorge was incredibly helpful and creative when it came to us getting the most for our money to help make our day Magical :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Melissa! We are glad we were able to help you create your magical day.
    Best wishes, Vision DJs.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/10/2019

Jorge and his staff are great and very nice. His prices are very fair, unlike other vendors I received quotes from. He offers online tools which are easy to use and help customize your music.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Shelby! We're glad you found our prices very fair and that you enjoyed our online tools which made it easy to help customize your music. We look forward to working together again in the future.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/24/2019

Outstanding! So much fun!

So thankful for Dave and Vision DJ!! All our guests raved that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, we agree! We did not stop dancing and Dave was amazing at reading the group for the next song! Highly recommended!

Vision DJs & Lighting 6
    Vision DJs & Lighting 12
    Vision DJs & Lighting 13
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Amanda - thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures! We are ecstatic to hear that your wedding was the most fun wedding your friends had ever been to and that DJ Dave was able to connect with the group to know what to play next! Best wishes to you and Ryan. Vision DJs
  • Marliz

Marliz Crespo · Married on 10/20/2019

The Elia Wedding

I was recently married at The Addison in Boca Raton Florida and chose Vision DJ’s for our special day. Anthony was very professional and played the perfect combination of songs from our playlist we created. I highly recommend Vision DJ’s. They are affordable and will insure your guests are entertained all night!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Marliz and Vincent, thank you for the 5-Star review! We're pleased to hear DJ Anthony played the perfect combination from your playlist to keep your guest entertained all night. Wishing you nothing but the best. Vision DJs

Brook · Married on 10/12/2019

Vision DJ's made my wedding night into a great party! Our DJ was James and he really knew how to read the crowd and play the best music to get everyone on the dance floor. The value for their services was fantastic and I am so glad we chose them as our vendor. Thank you so much for being apart of our big day!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Brook! We're thrilled to hear DJ James knew how to read your crowd and played the best music to get everyone on the dance floor. We hope to work with you again some time in the future!

Tatiana · Married on 09/28/2019

Dj Visions were great. They were always eager to hear what I had to say and very flexible. They really helped me out with all the planning and wonderful with reading the crowd. They played everything I asked for and changed songs according to how my guests reacted. Very talented! Thanks a lot for making our night so special and wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your 5-star review, Tatiana! We are more than pleased to hear your night was special and DJ Jorge was able to read the crowd. Wishing you the best, Vision DJs

Diana Almendarez · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Wedding

Thank you so much to Jorge and his team at Vision DJs. We're so happy with our decision to book them for their Photo booth and DJ services. Everyone had a great time at our wedding so we couldn't be happier. The photo booth pictures were awesome quality and the props were so much fun. All the music was timed perfectly and we appreciate our DJs commitment to play something for everybody. Again, thank you so much for everything. I highly recommend Vision DJs.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your 5-star review, Diana! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear DJ Louie was able to play something for everybody. I'm glad that your guest enjoyed the photo booth along with the fun props!
    Best wishes to you and Marco! Vision DJs

Eilyn S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Anthony was our DJ and he was great. Jorge, the owner, made sure to answer all my questions (I had a lot) even before I decided to go with them. Afterwards, he was also very responsive and attentive to every detail I wanted for my event. Other things did not go as planned, but the music was definitely not one of them. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your review, Eilyn! We are thrilled knowing DJ Anthony was great. And that Jorge was able to answer all your questions along with being very responsive and attentive.
    Best wishes Eilyn & Ismael! Vision DJs
  • Hector

Hector Navarro · Married on 08/23/2019

Anthony was AMAZING!

DJ Anthony was the man! He came, he saw, he conquered the dance floor. We are very glad and please with how the night turned out and most of it was because of him. Kept the guest in the dance floor, and he went above and beyond to make our day very special! Anthony, thank you brother, it was an honor to have you as our DJ/MC! Would rebook him over and over again, and recommend 110%.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for taking the time out to review us, Hector! We highly appreciate it. I'm thrilled to hear DJ Anthony conquered the night & kept the guest on the dance floor. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. Hope to work together again sometime!
    Best wishes Hector & Yenifer! Vision DJs

Brittany Rivera · Married on 07/13/2019

Don't miss out on the amazing Vision DJ's

Anthony was so nice and amazing! He really made everything so extraordinary and his song choices were phenomenal. I can see now why he is the most requested DJ. He was so nice and even our conversation prior to the wedding was so pleasant and he took the time to ask me all the right questions making sure everything was to our liking.

The photo booth and the team was just so amazing as well, everyone had such a great time using the photo booth and the team was so nice and fun especially when it came to them handing us props for the pictures.

When I know of a friend of family member getting married, I will most definitely recommend Vision DJ's and their amazing professional team to be a part of their special day!

Thanks so much again,
    Brittany and Victor

Sent on 07/23/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Brittany! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our team, photo booth, and DJ services to make your night extraordinary! Hope to work with you, and a friend of a family member soon!
    Wishing you nothing but the best Brittany & Victor! Vision DJs
  • Maddison

maddison daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

Book Them Now

Jorge and James were great to work with! Jorge was so responsive and he and his team were truly on top of every little detail! They were extremely accommodating, even at the last minute and made the process of selecting music quick and easy! You must book them now! Your guests will be on the dance floor until the last song!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review, Maddison. Wishing you and Matthew nothing but the best! Vision DJs

Johnna Cameron · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic service

They definitely kept the party going. The photo booth was a HUGE hit!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your review, Johnna! We are glad to hear the photo booth was a hit!
    Wishing you the best, Vision DJs

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2019

Vision DJs Knows How to Party!

Jorge and his team at Vision DJs were super easy to work with and made our night unforgettable! James was our DJ and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! He checked in with me multiple times to make sure I was happy with everything, which made me feel like he really cared about making sure our night was going just as we imagined. I also used their photo booth services and my guests really enjoyed that as well. Prior to your event, you will complete a detailed document where you can list songs you must have played and songs you don't want played. It's very well organized and helps make the planning process a lot less stressful! I highly recommend Vision DJs for our event!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for your 5-star review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear DJ James kept checking with you to make sure you were happy on your special day, and to keep the night going how you imagined. Also, we are pleased that the traditional photo booth was enjoyed by the guest. Wishing you nothing but the best Jennifer. Vision DJs

Heidi Lugo · Married on 06/03/2019

Excellent experience and amazing time!

We had an amazing time with Vision DJs at our wedding. Jorge helped me choose the right Dj for us and he was very responsive at all my questions. They are very professional and everything was handled properly. Vision covered all my wedding music from ceremony to party and we had a blast. Prices are also very acceptable (depending on your needs) compared to what it is out there. I will definitely recommend Vision DJs to my friends. Looking forward for another event in the family so I can work with you guys again. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Heidi, thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear you had a blast with the wedding music provided by DJ Dave. Also that you found our prices very acceptable. Hope to with you, your family or your friends soon. Best wishes, Vision DJs

Estefany · Married on 06/01/2019

Great job & service

We were very happy with our decision to hire Vision DJs for our wedding. Jorge was our contact. He was very helpful and made the process very easy for us. DJ Anthony was our DJ and he was great! Very responsive in the weeks prior to the wedding. We were very happy with the music on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Estefany, thank you for your 5-star review. We are happy to hear DJ Anthony was great. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Adam the best, Vision DJs!
  • Corie

Corie · Married on 06/01/2019

Best dance party ever!

The process of putting together our playlist was really easy and helped us organize our music for different parts of the night. Especially once we had our final consultation with Jorge, we felt like we were in very professional hands. The joke of the night for our guests ended up being “The DJ is trying to kill us!” because every time we tried to step away from the dance floor to catch our breath, another amazing song came on and we had to rush back out to dance to it. Best night ever, thanks to Vision DJs!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for the gracious review, Corie! We are THRILLED to hear that DJ Stephan played amazing music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Wishing you and Matt the best! Vision DJs

Jessica Bergman · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding DJ/MC's Ever!!

Thank you SO MUCH for helping to create what was truly the wedding of our dreams! Our vision was to have a dance floor that was packed, guest having a great time, music that represented us as a couple and a MC that appropriately controlled the flow of the wedding.

DJ Louie is a music mixing genius; he kept our guest engaged and dancing at literally ALL TIMES. He read the crowd and made necessary adjustments based on current vibes that kept everybody moving. We have had so many complements essentially stating that our music was “the best they ever experienced at a wedding” and other saying our DJ was the “sh*t” (keeping it slightly more politically correct).

DJ Jorge was amazing to work with throughout the entire process, from the first meeting to the last dance. Jorge offers a wide variety of products and services at very competitive prices. The process of picking your music can be as involved OR hands off as you would like it… but either way it is incredible streamlined and easy for the consumer. Personally, Jorge was awesome to work with, and when our wedding day coordinator was failing in certain aspects of her job it was Jorge who seamlessly and with no hesitation (or request from anyone in the wedding party) picked up the slack and made our day exquisite. These were things we did not even think of or notice at the time, but in retrospect could had went quickly awry without the fast action of someone like Jorge. We owe him our gratitude and wanted to let him know that this did not go unnoticed.

Collectively working with Vision DJ’s was an amazing experience and we would highly recommend using them as your music and entertainment providers for any events large or small. Thank you so much!

Jess and Matt

Vision DJs & Lighting 14
    Vision DJs & Lighting 15
    Vision DJs & Lighting 16
    Vision DJs & Lighting 17
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Victoria Maniotis · Married on 05/11/2019

5/11/19 Wedding

Hiring Visions DJ for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the moment we contacted them they were attentive to every detail, we were able to completely personalize our entertainment with their online portal and it was SO easy and convenient. On the day of the wedding, James our DJ, kept the party going all night long. Everyone raved about the music and entertainment. Their photo booth was AMAZING with many options and instant pictures to last a lifetime. We also had Visions DJ confetti and that was a game changer! This is not your average entertainment, they went above and beyond to make all our dreams come true. THANK YOU Visions DJ!
    -Victoria & Nick

Sent on 07/29/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Victoria, thank you for your thoughtful review! Thank you for hiring us to be a part of your special day. We are happy to hear our services was able to make all your dreams come true - from the online portal, DJ James keeping the party going, the confetti shot, and the photo booth that provided pictures to keep memories to last a lifetime. Wishing you nothing but the best, Victoria and Nick. Vision DJs

Andrea Bushman · Married on 05/10/2019

Best experience

I am so happy I hired vision DJs for my wedding ! They were so easy to communicate with over the phone, and I ran out of time to meet them in person so they were able to conference over the phone with me which was nice because I had so much going on. Everything was amazing from the lighting to the DJing , I even mentioned on the phone what type of music I like, and what kind of music my husband likes , and they were able to mix it in. Everyone was dancing all night long . I’m so happy with this company and so glad they were there for us on our special day. Everything you’d look for in a company.

Vision DJs & Lighting 18
    Vision DJs & Lighting 19
    Vision DJs & Lighting 20
    Vision DJs & Lighting 21
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Andrea - thank you for your kind words and for sharing these amazing pictures with us. We are happy we were able to be a part of your special day and that DJ James had everyone dancing all night long! Wishing you and Tommy nothing but the best. Vision DJs

Blanca Blanco · Married on 04/27/2019

The best of the best

They were extremely professional and music, set up everything was incredible

Vision DJs & Lighting 22
    Vision DJs & Lighting 23
    Vision DJs & Lighting 24
    Vision DJs & Lighting 25
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Blanca, thank you for the 5-star review and for sharing pictures of your special day! Best wishes, Vision DJs
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ's + Lighting Hands Down.

I have no words to describe the incredible experience we had with Vision DJ's. For starters, their pricing was very competitive compared to other companies who offered the exact same thing. From day one Jorge was very up front and honest about what he thought we would need and did not try to oversell us on anything. He was always available to answer questions or to go over music selections. In addition, we ended up getting DJ Stephen as our DJ and he was amazing. He made our wedding night come to life and our guests did not stop dancing for one second. He even went out of his way to find and play some specific Israeli songs that we wanted. We also hired 3 live instruments to play along with the DJ and everyone made comments on how great that made the music sound AND the lighting at the venue ended up coming out perfect as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Vision DJ's and Lighting to anyone looking for an outstanding wedding experience.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2019

Extremely organized

I decided this company was perfect just based on the consultation. The portal they use is very organized and we reviewed everything twice before the wedding. The dj called me a week before the wedding and knew exactly how to draw the crowd to the dance floor. Absolutely amazing company!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

The best DJ in South Florida

There are no words to describe our experience with Vision Djs. From our first consultation to our wedding day the entire process was a breeze. Jorge and his team are fantastic! Our wedding guests have not stopped raving about the playlist. Jorge got the party hyped. He played all the songs we requested and our guests loved every second of it. Thank you Vision Djs for making our wedding memorable!

Vision DJs & Lighting 26
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day! We are so happy to hear that your guests loved every second of your wedding and have not stopped raving about the playlist. Wishing you and Arian nothing but the best!
    Vision DJs

Shoshana · Married on 02/17/2019

Great photo booth!

Our wedding planner recommended Vision DJs to us for a photo booth we were looking to add to our wedding reception, and they did not disappoint. The photo strip template creation process was seamless, the props were great, and our guests enjoyed the photo booth throughout the night. All of the photos that were taken during the wedding were also delivered to us digitally within a few days. We highly recommend Vision DJs photo booths!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Vision DJs & Lighting's reply:

Shoshana, thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear that our photo booth did not disappoint and that our creative process was seamless. We hope to work with you again sometime in the future!