Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Heather · Married on 06/01/2001

John has photographed my wedding and has taken portraits of my son. I remember that it was raining during my wedding reception. While capturing all the moments of my special day, John also kept an eye on the weather. When the sun came out briefly, he managed to get in some outdoor shots of us! My son's portrait was beautiful...it's not easy getting a 2 year old to sit still, but John managed to get great shots!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Jennie · Married on 12/30/2000

John was our photographer almost 11 years ago. He was such a trooper. On our wedding day there was a HUGE snow storm. I mean HUGE!!!! He was able to capture everything we wanted and more. He could of said forget it and not gone to Rotterdam where our reception was at Malozzies he didn't. He plowed through the ton of snow and we have beautiful pictures. Thank you John- Jennie & Gary Meher

Sent on 06/21/2011

Alecia · Married on 08/12/2000

John is very professional & great to work with. His pictures are beautiful!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

tina · Married on 05/20/2000

My pictures were done before GPS and John got lost on his way to my house, he was still on time, and called right away and made me very happy with his pictures of me. I liked all his ideas. It was a rough day because it rained. My favorite pictures are outside the church as we came out and ppl were all blowing bubbles. :)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Mirella · Married on 10/02/1999

I love my wedding pictures. He did a phenomenal job for us. We couldn't have been happier.

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/1999

John did an amzing job on our Wedding photos and we recomend him to everyone we know!

Jennifer & Jason Ellsworth
    6-5-99

Amy · Married on 06/06/1998

John was an excellent photographer. He was flexible with all of my tedious requests. We had a HUGE wedding party and John managed to get some beautiful shots of all of us. He stayed until the bitter end of the wedding and took some great candids. I will cherish my wedding album forever.

We were very happy with him, and continue to use him for family portraits, and other occasions. You will not be disappointed. He is the best!!

Sent on 03/17/2011
  • kelsey

kelsey ·

Absolutely amazing to work with

Hiring John was the best decision my husband and I could have made. We had to book a photographer only 3 months in advance because our last one wasn’t able to do it. Luckily John was available that day and was so pleased that I asked. John and his helper were there all day and we got some BEAUTIFUL sunset shots, bridal party shots, and of course with the pup! He is extremely good and what he does and is recommend him to anyone. If you are still unsure schedule a meeting with him and take a look at all the wedding albums he has in his office, they are awesome! Thanks John for everything, it was a pleasure working with you and if I ever need pictures in the future you’ll be the one I go to!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Viscosi Photography 8
    Viscosi Photography 9
    Viscosi Photography 10
    Viscosi Photography 11

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

John was really great to work with from the first meeting to the wedding day. He gave us great ideas and location for our engagement pictures that turned out beautiful. On our wedding day John was very professional and did everything we asked and got every picture we wanted. He went to 3 different locations to shoot pictures even before our actual ceremony. All of our pictures turned out amazing! John was easy and friendly to work with.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2011

I have known John for several years, I have used him not only for my wedding but for family photos and also my senior year of highschool photos. I found John to be very accomodating. I think his quality of work is great. John was on time with his assitant in tow. He and his assitant were very creative in taking various poses and locations. I would deffinitly recommend John.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2008

Pictures came out great! Album was perfect. John let us work with him on designing our perfect album. I am also thinking about ordering the DVD with pictures set to music!

Kim · Married on 09/27/2008

Very nice and easy to work with! Showed us beautiful pictures he had done in the past and we booked him on the spot. We are very happy with our photos.

Faith · Married on 07/19/2008

John is a photographer you can trust to do a great job with your photos! He was extremely easy to work with. He's professional and his photography is reliably beautiful. All for a much more affordable price than many photographers.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Erin · Married on 09/01/2007

Viscosi Photography shot our wedding. This was a wedding gift from my borth who also used Viscosi Photography and had such a wonderful experience with them that he wanted us to have the same. They were very flexible and open to any suggestions or requests.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2006

John is an amazing photographer. When my husband and I got married John was the only one we considered. The pictures he takes are nothing short of amazingly beautiful. John has got to be one of the nicest and friendliest professionals I have met. You will not be disappointed. Thanks John!

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2002

John Viscosi was and is still our favorite photographer. He now photographs my children. His company is dependable, creative, and flexible. They listen to your needs and wants to make sure you are fully satisfied on your big day and years after. John's personality was great and kept the wedding party happy on a hot day. He would be a great choice for any event to be photographed.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Megan Pawlak · Married on 06/29/2018

Awesome Photographer

John was our photographer for our wedding and engagement session. John is the type of person who you could talk to for 5 minutes and you feel like you have known him forever. He has this amazing ability to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and calm your nerves without even trying. He is very talented and has an amazing eye for great pictures. After our wedding, John posted a few pictures from our wedding and we could not wait to see the rest. He captured everything so perfectly and we couldn’t be happier with our photos.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2011

John was very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2010

John is amazing at what he does. His work is unbelievable! During our wedding day he never interfered with what was going on yet still took awesome shots. He is a great guy and works with couples flawlessly. I was definately impressed!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Shannon · Married on 05/22/2010

I would definitely recommend Viscosi Photograhy to future brides. John was always friendly, professional and curtious.

stephanie · Married on 09/26/2009

John was an excellent photographer. The pictures were beautiful and he went out of his way to come early and stay until all the shots were complete!!! I would definitley recommend him!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/16/2008

I was very happy with my wedding album. Viscosi photography was very professional and thorough.

Sent on 04/14/2011

Vicki · Married on 08/05/2001

John took our wedding pictures ten years ago and exhibited the utmost professionalism. The pictures were amazing and captured our special day beautifully.

Sent on 03/19/2011

jessica · Married on 08/21/2010

3.5

Extremely professional, pictures were beautiful

Sent on 03/21/2011

Jodie · Married on 11/26/2011

3.0

Did a great job of making me feel comfortable in front of the camera, especially when I wasn't feeling well :(
    Pictures are beautiful!