Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 5
Viscosi Photography 6
Viscosi Photography 7

Sheryl · Married on 06/22/2013

John was an asset at our wedding. We had a last minute change of coordinators and John went above and beyond to help pick up the pieces. He was at the event early and stayed until the very last minute. He was able to capture our wedding so completely and the photos will be beautiful memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2013

I'm so happy I was able to have John Viscosi as my photographer! He does amazing work! My family and friends are always raving about how nice my wedding pictures came out. I highly recommend getting the Epoca album!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Julianne · Married on 06/01/2013

We loved John! He is a great photographer with an awesome personality. He got all the great shots without being too intrusive. We love our photo album and have never seen any others like it. The album tells a story and brings back such wonderful memories. We would highly recommend Viscosi Photography to any couple looking for an awesome photographer that will give you quality pictures of your most cherished day that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Viscosi Photography's reply:

Thank you Julianne & Richard for this great review

Rachael · Married on 04/26/2013

My pictures came out amazing and really showed the key features! So many compliments. John is great to work with, easy going and helpful!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2013

John was excellent to work with, he was professional,flexible and made the day run smoothly. We are extremely happy with all of our photos.

Sent on 11/12/2013

marirose · Married on 03/01/2013

John was amazing to work with and im looking forward to working with him in the future! !! I went with the story book album and it is so beautiful I can't tell you how many people say it's something out of a magazine.
    ♥♥♥ marirose

Sent on 04/21/2014

Megan · Married on 10/20/2012

Viscosi Photography is the best!!!
    I wouldn't use anyone else!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

John is an excellent photographer and was responsive to our needs throughout our wedding day. He is very experienced and knew how to make us feel comfortable as possible, making it a really fun experience. We now have beautiful memories of our wedding and are so pleased with his work and with our choice of photographer!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Overall a great experience for me and my family.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Kerri · Married on 08/17/2012

Viscosity Photography took all of my wedding and engagement photos. John was extremely helpful and flexible throughout my wedding day. He was able to capture all of our special moments without us feeling posed or unnatural. Both John and his assistant spent the entire day with us so that we were able to do "first look" photos. I worked closely with John afterwards for the selection and arrangement of the wedding album photos. The storybook album came back better than I thought possible. The wedding packages that Viscosi Photography offers are a great value and I truly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Katie · Married on 08/11/2012

John Viscosi did our wedding photography as well as our engagement photos. He was extremely professional and made us feel at ease. He was really promt and easy to work with. I was extremely happy with the quality of work that John did. John made our wedding day wonderful. He took beautiful photos while never being too invasive. It was a pleasure to work with him. I will most definitely use Viscosi Photography in the future. Great work John!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2012

John was amazing! He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. He was very professional and listened to any ideas we had. Loved working with him and definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Bobbie · Married on 08/04/2012

I had booked a photographer but she had a family emergency 3 days before our wedding. I called Viscosi Photography that very same day and booked him. Not sure how he had an opening that day but I lucked out and couldn't be more happy with our photos. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding day complete!

brian · Married on 08/03/2012

John did an excellent job and gave us a tremendous set of photos we will cherish always.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2012

Wouldn't have chose anyone else to do our wedding photographs, they came out amazing! He did everything to make our wedding something to remember!

Sent on 03/18/2013

John does an amazing job! He knows the right angle to get that perfect shot! Hes a wonderful person and takes the best pictures! My husband and I along with our family and friends were all impressed by his quality of work Looking through my pictures nearly a year later is like reliving my wedding day! Thank you for everything John! :)

Sent on 05/05/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/29/2012

Absolutely amazing!!! From our first meeting to our last picture, I can not be more happy with John's work!! He met with me to discuss the types of pictures that I wanted to have, and then remembered every single one to be sure we captured the day perfectly. I have only seen a few previews of our pictures so far, and they are all perfect!! I can't wait to see how our story book turns out when it is all put together- but I know it will be perfect! John's work and personality are both amazing. The value of his services cannot be beat!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Megan · Married on 06/22/2012

John was a fantastic photographer more than I could have ever asked for. The entire night He made sure to include all family members and guests in pictures. He also kept in contact with me months prior to our wedding day so I knew exactly what to expect and more. The pictures were absolutely breath taking. Just looking at them makes me feel like I am in that exact moment of my wedding night all over again. My husband and I are more than happy with John and his creative, phenomenal photography. Thank you John. You truly made our wedding a night we will never forget!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • krystal

krystal · Married on 05/05/2012

John was very professional, flexible and accommodating! He did exactly what I had asked even traveling to where the Groomsmen were the morning of the Wedding to take getting ready photos of them first and then traveling to where I was getting ready and then of course traveling to the actually wedding spot and then to the reception. Many photographers that I talked to before choosing John would have not have done this. I also thought some of them were kind of snobbish but John is very down to earth and a people person. I love my photos and I couldn't be happier with the Storybook Album that I received! I highly recommend him and believe he's worth every penny!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Meaghan · Married on 12/30/2011

John Viscosi is an amazing photographer! I would recommend him to everyone an anyone!
    I would not want anyone else to have been in charge of something so important!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2011

John and his team have been nothing short of wonderful! We really enjoyed meeting and working with him. When we started our search he invited us to his studio and had a huge portfolio to share with us. We felt so comfortable around him and enjoyed chatting with him for almost 2 hours!

We booked him the next day!

He was on time, professional and got all of the shots we could have asked for. He worked with us to get some fun and unusual ones and dealt with flying objects ;-) curtsey of our out of town groomsmen! He just laughed and took more pictures!

He took the time to make sure the shot was sensational and it shows! We got out proofs last night and can't be happier. They are just amazing.

The only problem I can see is narrowing down our choices for our albums! It is going to be so hard!!!

Thanks for a wonderful job and please send anyone our way for a reference!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Nathan · Married on 11/11/2011

We emailed over 40 photographers for our wedding date of 11/11/11 19 months in advance. John was part of the mass emails we got in response. What set John apart from everyone else was that John offered to mail us a DVD of his work. We lived in Indiana at the time, so it took a couple of days to receive it. Once we received it we popped it in. John's work was OUTSTANDING, and we both started to cry. We knew right then and there that he had to be our photographer. We didn't meet John and his assistant Crystal until the day of our wedding, since we lived out of state. From the moment I met John I got a great vibe. His assistant Crystal assisted all the men get their boutonniere's on. Then we shot our photos, and the really that really impressed me about John was his professionalism, and his "at your service" attitude (or yes sir). On your wedding day you want to be able to enjoy your wedding, and not have to chase your vendors. John was absolutely what I needed. If I said John I want this photo, he simply write it down, and ensure we took it. I didn't have to ask for anything twice. John was always AT YOUR SERVICE. John stayed throughout the evening, even as the party was over. He didn't try to skip out early like I have seen other photographers do at other weddings I've been too. If you are looking for a great guy, who is going to make your life/day so much easier, then you need to only hire one person to do your photos and that is John Viscosi. I don't typically go out of my way to write reviews, but with John's professionalism, I think it is the least I could do as I would hope others will utilize his services. You will not be disappointed! Great work John! Thanks again from Nathan & Marissa!

Sent on 12/08/2011

lisa · Married on 10/23/2011

John was professional and fun at the same time. He made posing for pictures so easy. I loved that you knew he was there but at the same time he wasn't intrusive in anyway. He's very flexible and personable. He knows what photos to take and when. He will also come up with ideas that you didn't even think of. We would have been crazy to go with anyone else but him.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Michela · Married on 10/22/2011

Very pleased with pictures and John was never in our way. Never noticed he was around. Totally awesome job!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Sheila · Married on 10/21/2011

John did a great job taking pictures at our wedding. Plan you day with enough time set aside for pictures. Make a list of all the pictures you would like taken ahead of time. The day is so hectic that you can't remember all the poses you want at that time. Do a receiving line. Visiting tables takes up a lot of your time.

Sent on 01/31/2012