Viscosi Photography Reviews

Viscosi Photography 3
Viscosi Photography 4
Viscosi Photography 5

Kacey · Married on 09/07/2013

John was great! He was so fun to work with and I loved all of our photos he did! He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married, he made the day go by so smooth!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2013

John was really wonderful and professional! Also, he came through for us very last minute , as we planned our wedding in 3 weeks ! He captured amazing shots and really captured the feel of our casual and FUN Lake George wedding !

Sent on 04/02/2015

Viscosi Photography's reply:

Thank you Samantha, it was a pleasure to work with you and Jared

Robyn · Married on 08/03/2013

He was AWSOME on the day of my wedding!!! He was on time and professional. Awesome to work with. He worked with us on our budget too with the picture package. Everyone loved our pictures as do we!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Erica · Married on 07/28/2013

John is the best photographer in the area. The only negative is that it is so hard to pick a few favorite photos for an album because they are all so amazing! John was very flexible, taking photo requests we had throughout our wedding day. Even through the rain, our day was a success and the photos were flawless. Thank you so much John!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kylee · Married on 07/27/2013

I would highly recommend Viscosi Photography. We absolutely loved working with John and his assistant! They did an amazing job capturing all the little moments on our special day. We loved our pictures and received so many compliments on our wedding album. Very happy with everything!

Sent on 04/12/2015
  • User3412066 · 2+ years ago

John and Chelsea were fantastic to work with. I would recommend Viscosi photography to anyone looking for a great photographer at an affordable price!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/29/2013

John took gorgeous photos for our engagement and wedding. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer! He was very friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Sheryl · Married on 06/22/2013

John was an asset at our wedding. We had a last minute change of coordinators and John went above and beyond to help pick up the pieces. He was at the event early and stayed until the very last minute. He was able to capture our wedding so completely and the photos will be beautiful memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2013

I'm so happy I was able to have John Viscosi as my photographer! He does amazing work! My family and friends are always raving about how nice my wedding pictures came out. I highly recommend getting the Epoca album!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Julianne · Married on 06/01/2013

We loved John! He is a great photographer with an awesome personality. He got all the great shots without being too intrusive. We love our photo album and have never seen any others like it. The album tells a story and brings back such wonderful memories. We would highly recommend Viscosi Photography to any couple looking for an awesome photographer that will give you quality pictures of your most cherished day that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Thank you Julianne & Richard for this great review

Rachael · Married on 04/26/2013

My pictures came out amazing and really showed the key features! So many compliments. John is great to work with, easy going and helpful!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2013

John was excellent to work with, he was professional,flexible and made the day run smoothly. We are extremely happy with all of our photos.

Sent on 11/12/2013

marirose · Married on 03/01/2013

John was amazing to work with and im looking forward to working with him in the future! !! I went with the story book album and it is so beautiful I can't tell you how many people say it's something out of a magazine.
    ♥♥♥ marirose

Sent on 04/21/2014

Megan · Married on 10/20/2012

Viscosi Photography is the best!!!
    I wouldn't use anyone else!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

John is an excellent photographer and was responsive to our needs throughout our wedding day. He is very experienced and knew how to make us feel comfortable as possible, making it a really fun experience. We now have beautiful memories of our wedding and are so pleased with his work and with our choice of photographer!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Overall a great experience for me and my family.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Kerri · Married on 08/17/2012

Viscosity Photography took all of my wedding and engagement photos. John was extremely helpful and flexible throughout my wedding day. He was able to capture all of our special moments without us feeling posed or unnatural. Both John and his assistant spent the entire day with us so that we were able to do "first look" photos. I worked closely with John afterwards for the selection and arrangement of the wedding album photos. The storybook album came back better than I thought possible. The wedding packages that Viscosi Photography offers are a great value and I truly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Katie · Married on 08/11/2012

John Viscosi did our wedding photography as well as our engagement photos. He was extremely professional and made us feel at ease. He was really promt and easy to work with. I was extremely happy with the quality of work that John did. John made our wedding day wonderful. He took beautiful photos while never being too invasive. It was a pleasure to work with him. I will most definitely use Viscosi Photography in the future. Great work John!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jillian · Married on 08/10/2012

John was amazing! He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. He was very professional and listened to any ideas we had. Loved working with him and definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Bobbie · Married on 08/04/2012

I had booked a photographer but she had a family emergency 3 days before our wedding. I called Viscosi Photography that very same day and booked him. Not sure how he had an opening that day but I lucked out and couldn't be more happy with our photos. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding day complete!

brian · Married on 08/03/2012

John did an excellent job and gave us a tremendous set of photos we will cherish always.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2012

Wouldn't have chose anyone else to do our wedding photographs, they came out amazing! He did everything to make our wedding something to remember!

Sent on 03/18/2013

John does an amazing job! He knows the right angle to get that perfect shot! Hes a wonderful person and takes the best pictures! My husband and I along with our family and friends were all impressed by his quality of work Looking through my pictures nearly a year later is like reliving my wedding day! Thank you for everything John! :)

Sent on 05/05/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/29/2012

Absolutely amazing!!! From our first meeting to our last picture, I can not be more happy with John's work!! He met with me to discuss the types of pictures that I wanted to have, and then remembered every single one to be sure we captured the day perfectly. I have only seen a few previews of our pictures so far, and they are all perfect!! I can't wait to see how our story book turns out when it is all put together- but I know it will be perfect! John's work and personality are both amazing. The value of his services cannot be beat!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Megan · Married on 06/22/2012

John was a fantastic photographer more than I could have ever asked for. The entire night He made sure to include all family members and guests in pictures. He also kept in contact with me months prior to our wedding day so I knew exactly what to expect and more. The pictures were absolutely breath taking. Just looking at them makes me feel like I am in that exact moment of my wedding night all over again. My husband and I are more than happy with John and his creative, phenomenal photography. Thank you John. You truly made our wedding a night we will never forget!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012