Viscosi Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Brianna
    Brianna P. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We could not ask for anyone better for our day. John and his assistant Casten were amazing!! They were there all day and night to capture every moment of our special day and we cannot thank them enough for that!!! John also shot our engagement shoot for us, we were worried going into it but John made us feel completely at ease. Amazingly talented photographer, professional, easy going, fun!! Could not ask for anyone better!! Will be recommending John and his team to everyone we know and hope to work with him again in the future.
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 06/04/2021

John and Corbin are very professional, fun and accommodating. They were a huge part in making our day very special.

John and his assistant, Corbin were great! John did our engagement photos as well and they were everything we expected. Our day was captured with so many beautiful photographs, I would highly recommend!!
  • Georgia
    Georgia Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent and Professional Work

John is a passionate photographer. He took every aspect of our wedding seriously. His team was very patient and went above and beyond to capture every moment from the dressing room to the end of the night. Our wedding pictures came out so beautifully.
  • Brooke
    Brooke B. Married on 10/13/2019

The Best in the capital region!

John was awesome! He made sure we got every picture we wanted. He took extra time to plan out beautiful pictures with the sunset and the moon in the background. He always made sure my dress looked good before every shot. My family and friends kept saying how excellent he was. He has such a great personality. Can’t wait to see all the pictures! Would recommend John to anyone!!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline V. Married on 10/11/2019

An Amazing Photographer for Weddings!

John is an artist. I'm extremely uncomfortable taking photographs, let alone how many need to be taken at a wedding, and John made me feel at ease. He knows how to make you look your best, what poses to use, etc. He also took care to include my 92 year old grandmother in photographs which was very important for my family and I. He captures special moments on the fly, a laugh, tears of joy... He truly is a gifted professional.
  • Nancy
    Nancy S. Married on 09/22/2019

Magical beyond all concepts

John and his assistant was everywhere taking pictures of everything. My guests put their phones away when the saw John taking the same pictures. Very easy to work with. Can’t wait to see completed work
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/21/2019

Photos are beautiful

John is an amazing photographer. His assistant was amazing as well. Helped me with my dress and veil for all our pictures! John worked so hard all day for our photos and was beyond helpful he got so many great shots and stayed at the reception until almost midnight to continue getting good photos! So appreciative of his work! Can’t wait to see the rest of our photos!
  • Corbin
    Corbin H. Married on 08/31/2019

John is the best

John is the best photographer around ! He is so accommodating and helps make everything run so smoothly ! His photos are breathtaking! He has such a fun personality that makes everyone feel comfortable -my bridal party and family loved him ! Thank you so much for making our day such a fairytale and for the amazing photos !
    Lacey D. Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

John is amazing!!! We had a huge wedding party and he was so flexible! We wanted to enjoy cocktail hour with all of our guests and John made that happen! I can’t wait to see our photos from him and his assistant. They do it ALL! He fixed my bouquet when a rose fell out, he fixed my hair comb, showed us how to put my veil on, and even got in a sparkler photo with all of the girls in the bridal party. Simply amazing, fun, and the easiest going person I have ever met that needs to follow a timeline. Just amazing! We felt like we have known him our entire lives. Thank you John for being so amazing! You were a hit with our entire wedding party and families!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

John and his assistant Cobin were wonderful to work with. John reached out to me multiple times to get a list of photos that I wanted specifically on my day. He got us moved and positioned fabulously and make the photo process a breeze! I look forward to getting all my proofs from him! Thank you so much John!
  • Jessisthebest
    Jessica Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

Let me begin by saying, I was totally bummed when I booked my wedding venue and my go to photographer was already booked.. I searched for days, weeks even! I am someone who does my research to the fullest before making a decision. After contacting John and meeting with him just days later, I knew I didnt need to search anymore! I hired him that day! BEST DECISION!!
    When speaking with John, he knew exactly what type of photos I was looking for. I knew that come the day of the wedding, I didnt have to worry about photos! John spent the entire day with us, really, the whole day and night! We took photos at multiple locations and really kept us on track time wise, and making sure we get all of the photos I wanted. We went from taking photos of getting ready in a nice cozy hotel room, to taking photos outside in the snow for hours, to taking photos at 11 pm outside. John was on board for any idea I threw his way! I think it's safe to say he is now my go to photographer ❤ Can I just share with you some of our AMAZING sneak peeks, the work really speaks for itself and I am in awe of them a little more each time I look at them 😍
  • Caitlyn and Freddy
    Caitlyn Married on 09/02/2018

Above and Beyond Perfect

John is absolutely wonderful. We honestly could not ask for anyone better for our big day. The pictures we have seen are stunning and we are looking forward to seeing our entire album. John and his assistant showed up on time and got right to work. He went above and beyond with everything he did, even fixing my shoe when it broke and laying in scum water just to get the perfect shot. I’m still getting compliments from our guests on how wonderful our photographer was. If you want the best of the best book Viscosi Photography for your big day!
    Erin Married on 05/26/2018
    I don’t even know where to start, other than if you’re reading this, you need to book Viscosi Photography for your wedding!!! My now-husband and I both hate getting our pictures taken and John made us feel so comfortable within the first few minutes of our engagement shoot that we felt like models. On the wedding day, no matter what happened with the getting ready schedule, he kept us calm and laughing, while making sure to get key shots throughout the night! We can’t wait to book John for all of our family photos in the future.
    Colleen Married on 03/24/2018
    Our daughter Marissa used Viscosi Photography for her wedding. John was wonderful, easy to work with and very professional. Everyone has such a fun time with his photo booth and props. HIghly recommend his services for your next party or event!
    Lissette Married on 11/18/2017
    I couldn’t be more happier to choose John as our photographer! He is the best! I can’t wait to work with him for our Baby photoshoot , Baptism and etc, etc! Getting married is one of the most important chapters in someone’s life and being captured in pictures as the reminder of that important event is the key, John made sure to resume every second of that event in the pictures, We love you! He is absolutely Amazing and a great professional! Lissette n Lawrence
    Aly Married on 10/12/2017
    Words can’t even describe how amazing John was on my wedding day!! He made sure we got every photo on my list that I wanted without taking away time from the fun, we did a first look so he came even earlier to get getting ready photos and stayed the entire night. He was very accommodating and flexible with everything and put me right at ease, every moment was captured and we couldn’t be happier with his services ! He also did an engagement shoot for us which was awesome as well, he spent a few hours which was more than I expected and was able to get us the pictures pretty quickly so we could use them. Highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer, our pictures are absolutely stunning !
  • nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/29/2017
    After our initial meeting we booked John Viscosi for our wedding photos before we even made it back home. We scheduled our engagement photos for October 2016. We got them back and were blown away by how stunning they are. They were better than I had ever expected. During our shoot John was creative, fun and made us feel comfortable. We told him we would like some pictures with our 1 1/2 year old son. It was getting close to bedtime and our son started getting tired and cranky but John did not bat an eye. He just kept on shooting and the photos turned out beautiful. We cannot wait for September to have him photograph our wedding, as I fully trust that they will come out great.
    Alyson Married on 09/23/2017
    John does very beautiful work
    Salvi Married on 09/10/2017
    John Viscosi was the best! He knew exactly what he was doing, took wonderful photos of our wedding, gave us a great package, and provided the photos to us exactly when he said he would! I would use him again or for our next big event! Highly recommend Viscosi Photography!
    Julionna Married on 09/09/2017
    John is a great photographer.We loved every picture! He made my wedding day go by very smooth and organized. We would highly recommend him!
    Kayla Married on 08/26/2017
    John was great from start to finish! He did our engagement and wedding photos and they were beautiful. We had two different locations where we needed him to take pictures and he was flexible and kept us on track with time.
    Patti D. Married on 08/12/2017
    John was very personable and very easy to work with. Our pictures came out amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
    Ashley Married on 08/04/2017
    John and his assistant were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! They captured all the special moments throughout the day without being overwhelming. They rolled with whatever came up and were so much fun to work with. Very accommodating!
    Tessa Married on 07/29/2017
    John and his team were amazing for our day from start to finish!! The photo booth was a huge hit! John even managed to find a way to dodge the guest that thought she was the photographer all day and night! We even got a free engagement shoot with our package which we did at Yaddo in Saratoga with our family that came out wonderful! Can't wait to see all the photos!!
    Marisa Married on 07/22/2017
    We booked John for our July 2017 wedding and could not have been happier! From the minute he started shooting our engagement photos (with our dog!), we knew we made the right choice. Our engagement photos came out beautifully and we were excited to use them on our "Save the Dates." Come wedding day, John and his assistant were awesome to work with....I forgot they were even there at some point because they were so good at being discrete. I was very impressed with how professional they were throughout the entire day. We just got our photos, and now we have the difficult task of picking out what ones will go in our album because there are so many beautiful ones to choose from! Thanks again John!