Visa Versa Entertainment Reviews

Visa Versa Entertainment 5
Visa Versa Entertainment 6
Visa Versa Entertainment 7

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was so much fun! CJ the dj did an awesome job! We didn't have to pick out any music. He helped us pick out the introductory song, cutting of the cake, and the garter toss. He kept the party going all night. Highly recommend using this company! You won't be disappointed :-)

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Visa Versa Entertainment was AMAZING! From all the leg work beforehand to the actual day was perfection. They definitely put a lot of time & energy into making sure everyone has a blast. I can’t even count how many people told me how great the music selection & service was. 100% recommend!!!!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I had an incredible time at our wedding reception. The dance floor was full the entire night, and Brian was very willing to play specific music requests we asked for. Email responses were always very timely, and the Visa Versa staff remained flexible with our crazy schedules throughout the wedding planning process. Andrew and I trusted Brian to run things very smoothly as the master of ceremonies, and he did just that: he dressed up for the occasion, was organized in the timing of events, and kept the party moving all night! I did ask on one occasion for the volume to be turned down a bit, but that was our personal preference and Brian quickly accommodated the request.

John · Married on 08/11/2018

From our first email through the day of our wedding Brian and Michelle of Visa Versa Entertainment were nothing short of amazing. Brian took the time to meet with us, visit our venue, and provide feedback on all of our plans to make sure we had the best day possible. His insight and years of experience were invaluable. No detail was forgotten while also allowing us the flexibility of choosing the music and lighting to fit our day. If you’re still reading, stop now and pick up the phone to book Visa Versa for your wedding immediately. Your DJ could make or break your special day; with Visa Versa you won’t have to worry about a thing and can feel confident that you’ll get the best results possible. Rave reviews from ya and guests alike!

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Brian was fantastic to work with. When my wife first approached me with the cost of the DJ, I thought it was sort of pricey. My wife then informed me that it was a fair price because $800 of the cost was for uplighting, to which I replied "what the hell is uplighting?" My guests loved the song choices and the lighting provided by Vice Versa. I think he was worth every penny. After the first time I met Brian, I knew he was the right guy for the job. Brian was great at reading the crowd and transitioning into the next song. Brian was very accommodating and enjoyable. I would highly recommend him for any couples big day.

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

CJ was spot on, we couldn't ask for a better DJ to set the mood on our wedding day!! He knew what songs would get people on the floor and played songs at the appropriate times. Meeting beforehand was perfect and made the process easier and less painful! Also very responsive, if I had a question they answered right away. Visa Versa Entertainment is extremely professional and know what they're doing! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good time!! We can't thank you enough for making our wedding day complete!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Visa Versa was amazing and made our wedding day so special! We worked with Brian, I can’t say enough wonderful things about him!! He was an awesome guy and we enjoyed meeting with him. He knew exactly what we wanted and was so helpful throughout the planning process. The music and lightening was perfect!! I highly recommend them!

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2018

Brian was great! He helped make our wedding a perfect night. Our guest keep commenting on how great he was and his choice of songs!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

Brian, with Visa-Versa, was awesome!! My now husband and I were planning our wedding to be at the Grand Ballroom Marriott Downtown. From our first phone call with Brian, we knew he was the one.. He was really friendly and easy to talk to. We had many concerns about choosing the right DJ because the DJ runs the entire party and either makes or breaks it.

Brian asked us many questions to get an idea of what kind of music we wanted and just to get to know us in general. We met up with him and felt even better because of how organized he was and how thorough he was with his questions.

Being in digital marketing I SOOO appreciated the Visa Versa website. They have a client portal within it where we could login and add EVERYTHING - including ‘must play’ songs, ‘do not play’ songs, slow songs…. Being the most OCD bride, I was so happy I found Brian, he’s done so many weddings AND so many weddings in the Grand Ballroom at the Marriott Downtown, we felt that much better about him.

He knew about everything including which lighting we should have as well. The uplighting was KEY. The Grand Ballroom is so huge without the uplighting all the beautiful details get lost in the dark as the sun goes down. Brian knew where to put every light and I got to choose which lighting, which colors and even where I wanted them. It was amazing because he even has videos on his website of how different each light looks in the ballroom as the sun goes down.
    The most organized and professional DJ ever. From the start of the reception, Brian started the party and did an amazing job keeping our rowdy crowd on track - which I give him so much credit for because we had an insane crowd.

All of my guests said that our wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to, and I give so much of that credit to Brian. All of the music he picked was the best. It couldn’t have been more aligned with what we wanted and the theme of our wedding. Thank you, Brian! Love, Matthew & Samantha Simons

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

If you're looking for an entertainment company in the Central New York area, Visa Versa is incredible. When we first sat down to plan our big day, Brian came across as personable, friendly, extremely knowlegable, and helpful. In the months leading up to the wedding day itself, Brain was excellent with communication, paid close attention to details, and happily accommodated requests. He prides himself on providing a memorable show without stealing the spotlight from the bride and groom. He exceeds his stellar reputation. For our wedding, everyone had a blast on the dance floor. We received so many compliments about the great vibe and atmosphere Brian helped create. A lot of people told us after that the DJ was great!! Our wedding package included music, uplighting, and a photobooth (an absolute hit with kids and adults alike). We cannot thank Brian and the whole Visa Versa team enough. Thank you for helping create an amazing experience we will never forget!

Visa Versa Entertainment 8
    Visa Versa Entertainment 9
    Visa Versa Entertainment 10
    Visa Versa Entertainment 11
    Visa Versa Entertainment 12
    Visa Versa Entertainment 13
    Visa Versa Entertainment 14

Carrie · Married on 04/20/2018

Brian was extremely professional and accommodating and truly followed our request list! Perfect mix of genres of music and the upgraded lighting package was truly worth the expense! Highly recommended.

Kristin · Married on 12/16/2017

CJ just did our wedding this past weekend. He was amazing! The whole company handles themselves professionally and really knows what they are doing. Everyone at our wedding had an absolute blast dancing! CJ even made a special playlist especially for our wedding. I really can't say enough. It was hard to get my groom off the dance floor. WE HAD SUCH A BLAST DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY!

• Jen

Jen · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle & Tim were outstanding !! From our first meeting, we were confident they knew how to get a party started and keep it going! The mix of music was perfect, our guests danced the night away and their idea of playing the SU fight song when Otto arrived was SPOT ON! People are still raving over the entertainment! The lighting made the ambiance perfect for our celebration and we are so happy! Thank you so much guys! Wish we could do it all over again and would hire you a thousand times over! :)

Beth · Married on 09/29/2017

We had such a great experience with Brian and the Visa Versa team. We got the lighting package and the Photo Booth. To me, the two most important things at a wedding are the food, drinks and music! Our dance floor was packed the entire wedding. We met with Brian a few days before and went over everything and he is such a chill, personable guy. The day of the wedding, everything went great and we got so many compliments on the music. The lighting also made our pictures and video amazing! I would recommend Visa Versa to everyone!

Laura · Married on 09/24/2017

Brian was the DJ and lighting professional for our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better choice. From the start of planning to the actual wedding day, he and his wife Michele were on top of everything and true professionals. They responded to all emails and questions promptly and thoroughly, and only suggested we have one face to face meeting, which was a huge relief with the craziness of planning. During that meeting, Brian spent about an hour with us, explaining their typical procedure at the wedding, actively listening to our wants and needs, and most importantly, making intelligent suggestions to make our wedding the best it could be. He offered advice and even suggested changing some of our choices without being pushy, and explained exactly why there might be a better option for certain things. On the wedding day itself, Brian showed up on time and had everything ready to go without any questions or badgering of the bride or groom, (unlike a lot of vendors who need to ask you a million questions the day of to figure out what to do.) the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch and the whole venue was able to hear our vows with no problem. For the rest of the evening, he kept us on schedule and kindly reminded us of when and how things needed to happen, such as the toasts and the wedding party announcement. And as for the actual music, he had almost every single guest on their feet and dancing ALL NIGHT, without any annoying hyping or talking. People I have never seen dance in their lives were on the floor for hours....I would never recommend another DJ over this company. They are simply perfection.

stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Brian as our DJ at our wedding, and he was everything we could have asked for in a DJ. He did the sound and music for the entire day, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I got so many compliments from my guests on how great the sound was, how awesome the music was and how great of a DJ he was. We got married out in a field and with only 2 lapel microphones our 170 guests could still hear everything without issue.

He also knows what he's doing. He gave us great suggestions at our planning meeting to keep the flow of the reception going. He listened to what we wanted. And his lighting and music choices were on point! He is also the perfect amount of MC for your event. He's very organized and interjected himself when needed (i.e getting peoples attentions for speeches), but otherwise wasn't noticeable. Also at the end of the night our guests were having a blast dancing and he was super flexible about us adding on extra time!

Over all Visa Versa was one of our favorite vendors at our wedding. They really made our wedding a great event!

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2017

We can't say enough about Visa Versa and their incredible talent. The music at our wedding was perfect and had the exact vibe we were hoping for, from dinner to the very last song. Brian is so friendly and easy to work with and truly listened to our likes and dislikes so that the soundtrack of the evening felt personal and like the perfect representation of us. They felt out the crowd and made sure that everyone kept dancing. CJ made us feel like we were at a club in Vegas! Most of all, you MUST get their top lighting package, especially if your reception is at the Lodge at Welch Allyn. It was such a necessary addition and added the perfect ambiance. The entire staff is amazing and they ensure that they evening is everything you've imagined and more. Our friends never left the dance floor and didn't want the party to end!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough about Brian of Visa Versa Entertainment!! I have actually worked as a freelance Videographer for Video Network Inc. in Syracuse for 5 years, so my vendor list came from those I have worked with. I actually booked Brian because as a Videographer, he KILLED ME with exhaustion because the dance party never ever ever would stop. THAT IS WHAT I NEEDED for my special day--a never ending party!!!!

Our pre-wedding meeting with Brian was so personalized and comfortable. All details that were discussed including very intricate details like a joke of playing "Ebony and Ivory" in place of our first dance, with a record reversal sound effect into the real song was executed perfectly. The venue, bar tenders, waitstaff and ESPECIALLY the guests could not say enough about Visa Versa Entertainment. They provided the DJ services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception, and nothing was missed, forgotten, or overlooked. We cannot say enough about how FANTASTIC they were!!! Brian even had a secret planned with my Husband who surprised me with Otto the Orange of Syracuse University that flowed so perfectly, and the secret was never once given away to me!

We thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for your service, your promptness, your email responsiveness, and your professionalism.

Alicia · Married on 09/02/2017

Brian was spot on from start to finish!! He made it easy for us, helped us with some songs for Introductions, cake ceremony, bouquet & garter toss. My guests enjoyed themselves and the dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of the night!

Alana · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Visa Versa Entertainment for lighting and the Old Fashioned photo booth and we are so happy that we did! There are so many cool lighting options available, and Brian was great to work with. He spent a lot of time with us (at the Blue Tusk which is the perfect meeting spot) to go over all the options and make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. The uplighting and other effects looked awesome and they made our pictures look unbelievable. The photo booth was also great - the picture quality is fantastic and we received an access code so that we can see all of the pictures that were taken at our wedding online. I definitely recommend Visa Versa Entertainment!!

Paul · Married on 08/19/2017

We knew we wanted a DJ for our wedding, and also that we would have to bring in lighting equipment to properly illuminate the location.

When we met with Brian Simons from Visa Versa, he recommended how to best uplight the room, windows, and pillars to make the room look elegant. Also, we wanted a club like feel for dancing later in the evening. We knew we had high expectations. We wanted two different looks, a formal dining area, and a lounge/club like feel for the dance area, and we preferred to work with one vendor for both music and the lighting.

Brian and his team delivered! The upper-level dining portion of the (former Hotel Syracuse) Marriott Syracuse Downtown's Persian Terrace maintained its subtle lighting, while the dance floor area rocked out with pulsating lights timed to the beats of the music. The DJ did an amazing job mixing songs and the lights were spectacular. Brian also spoke as an emcee for us as well and is extremely professional. We are extremely happy with the team at Visa Versa and highly recommend them for your special occasions.

James · Married on 07/22/2017

CJ was awesome!! We have gotten many comments from friends and family about how awesome our DJ was and we couldn't be happier. All the pre-wedding stuff also was really easy to do and coordinate. Would recommend Visa Versa to anyone who was looking for a wedding DJ.

Thanks so much!!

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2017

Brian was awesome for our wedding two weeks ago! He is friendly and easy to work with. We wanted to shorten our dances and merge the music into a surprise dance with my brother. The surprise went off without glitch. He had great suggestions for music and read the crowd great. The wedding was a hit! He also did us a big favor in video taping our ceremony for us since our grandparents couldn't make it, the video and sound was fabulous for just wanting a quick, easy video. I would highly recommend this DJ to everyone!. Sound, Lights, PERFECTION!

Monica · Married on 07/08/2017

From beginning to end Brian and Michelle were amazing! We wouldn't reccomend anyone else. Our family and friends were wowed at the lighting and music.