Virtuality360 Reviews

4 | Punta Cana, DO

4 Reviews for Virtuality360

Andres Belmar · Married on 05/07/2018

Professionals

We selected Ricardo as our photographer, then he commented us about the virtual reality video. We just loved the result, a video that we can enjoy of every detail in all the angles as if we were there again. I recommend Virtuality 360 for the quality of a 100% professional and committed service.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • NICO

Nico Elias · Married on 05/06/2018

Really awesome

This provider fulfills everything it promises and more! It was a really beautiful experience, always worried about the details, a job out of this world! We were really happy with my husband with what he gave us. The image quality and originality was what convinced us, but then, when we saw our finished video, it exceeded our expectations. Thanks again for giving us a memory that will last forever!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Audrey · Married on 05/02/2018

Profesional, high quality & innovation!

We decided my husband and I to take the full services with also the video 360. We heard that the experience was amazing, and...it was more then that. We also receive vr lens to show to our family after the wedding. It feel so real and the quality is just beyond expectation. We’ve made the perfect choice with Ricardo and his team of Virtuality 360 because they are by far the best ever for your photos and videos 360! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jeshu

Jeshu Lin · Married on 01/20/2018

Wonderful expirience and service

The best choice I could have made on the most important day of my life. He was super comforting and was worried about every little detail. We never had to think if anyone was getting left out, he made us feel secure and understood what we wanted. The 360 video is amazing, I recommend this 100%. When you are getting married you cannot be a guest of your own ceremony, and this gives you the chance to relive it and feel like you were there that day, and the people that couldn’t make it can feel the magic of the day by watching the video.
    Ricardo was amazing, we are recommending him to all of our friends, and if we have any other events that need a photographer and videographer we will definitely contact him.

Sent on 05/11/2019