Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions Reviews

Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 6
Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 7
  • Steph

Steph Mcgowan Fish · Married on 06/04/2019

Virtual Sounds AMAZING experience!

Virtual Sounds, HANDS DOWN, made our wedding fantastic!! Can't say enough wonderful things about Mike and Austin. They captured the pre-wedding vibe, during wedding mood, and post ceremony party we were wanting. It's so amazing for the experience from Virtual Sounds to actually have met the expectations in my head! Use them...

Their software system to set up the wedding, music, timeline was easy and soo helpful. Whenever I'd think of a song to play, I'd jump online to add it to the playlist.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 8

Larren Frye · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing job

We got married June 1st and we were so happy with Virtual Sounds!! Eric and Brent did an AMAZING job!!! Highly recommend them!! The did our Cocktail hour music and reception music. Everything was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Breena · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal!

GREAT DJ! They did my brother's wedding and my own. Phenomenal group to work with--from the first consultation, the online wedding "playlist" to the small details of helping arrange the ceremony and reception. They did a fantastic job. They take care of everything and were capable enough to handle small details that I didn't think of or know how to handle. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Amy Stokes · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent from start to finish !

Virtual Sounds created the perfect evening for our daughter’s wedding reception at Boxwood Estate. Austin Love and Josh Orbison provided elegant professionalism mixed with great music and entertainment that made our event a classic fairytale.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/17/2018

Music for Every Mood

Our wedding was special to us (obviously it should have been) but these guys were a welcome part to our team and nailed every mood and setting. HIRE THEM you will absolutely not regret it.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun and Energetic

Virtual sounds is a great company! Their DJ/MC pairs are fantastic. They know how to keep the reception moving and how to get people on the dance floor. They have a lot of extra add-ons that you can purchase. We did a custom monogram and they exceeded our expectations on that. Prior to the wedding the will call you to get to know you and your significant other more. I highly recommend them

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 9

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

They were phenomenal to work with I cannot say enough great things about Eric. From the phone call I had with him prior to the wedding to the very last moment of our night he made sure everything that we needed was taken care of. He made sure I had the music that I wanted and provided lots of music when I was unsure of what to play. I literally told him to just pick something for over half of my selections and everything he picked was perfect. He took the time to make sure we had everything we needed he even refilled my mother-in-law‘s tea glass he made all of my guest feel welcome. I felt like I had known him forever from the first moment I met him he made us feel so special. Gabe was fantastic too they both were professional polished just a joy to work with and worked so well with all the other vendors involved. I was so pleased with them and working with your entire team thank you thank you thank you!

Mrs. Barraclough ;-)

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 10
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 11

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn’t of asked for anything more, they did phenomenal!! from the ceremony to the reception, they were incredibly engaging and helpful throughout the whole big day. thank you guys for beyond surpassing all expectations of our big day!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 12
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 13
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 14
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 15
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 16
    Virtual Sounds Entertainment & Productions 17

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not be happier with Mike and the Virtual Sounds staff! I don't think our wedding reception would have gone anywhere near as smooth without them. Mike made sure to take care of everything from making sure we had a drink in our hand the whole time to making sure everyone was having a good time. We didn't have to worry about anything, Mike took care of it all during the reception. I would highly recommend Virtual Sounds for your next event!

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

Dustin & Mike were awesome. They went out of their way to make sure everyone was having a great time. Music was awesome!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sophie · Married on 04/21/2018

Austin and his team are amazing!! I would recommend them over and over. Our wedding was perfect and they definitely contributed to that! They played every song we wanted them to, took requests, and made sure everyone was on the dace floor all night! My 88 year old grandfather had a blast dancing to his favorite song from the 60's, and my friends loved dacing to Cardi B and Drake... they literally made sure EVERYONE was up and dancing! SO much fun! Give them a call!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

Love this team and they can blend to any environment. They're fun and so helpful!!! Couldn't have picked a better team!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Matt · Married on 12/30/2017

Bays was an awesome help! Any questions were answered.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Alexis · Married on 12/02/2017

Great Job! Would not have wanted anything better!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/28/2017

I can honestly say the three best things that went completely right with my wedding day were the decorations, the food, and the DJ. Virtual Sounds stayed in touch right up until the big day, keeping me updated and (when changes had to be made) tweaking things to make the moments just right. They were fun and engaging and put on a great show! If I have friends getting married in the area I will absolutely be recommending them, they were wonderful!

Sent on 09/05/2018

rebekah · Married on 07/01/2017

I could not have pictured a more amazing wedding I loved every minute of it! Virtual Sounds was AMAZING! Mike and Austin were fantastic! It's not a party without you guys!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Cayleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

We are completely happy. The virtual sound team did an amazing job. Mike did a great job. He made sure we were okay all night and kept the party going until the end. You all help to make our dream wedding come true.

We really appreciate all you did. Thank you all so much for everything you did.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you all so much for an all around great experience working with you guys. From the initial meeting, all the way through our wedding day you provided the best service all while sharing such a positive upbeat energy. We will definitely be telling others about Virtual Sounds DJ! Thanks again, Lindsey & Dale

Sent on 07/10/2017

Carter · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't explain how huge of a role Virtual Sounds played in our big day. From the ceremony to the reception, the great tunes to the Photo Booth, they were spot on in every aspect. Our guests danced the entire night and by the end I realized I hadn't danced at all from trying to greet everyone- SO THE PARTY WENT ON (an extra half hour or so)! We used them in two separate locations and Amber and I worked tirelessly over the phone months in advance to make sure we had everything set and ready to go. I even asked her to please be the attendant for our Photo Booth AND SHE DID IT! Dustin was incredible and leads his staff in professionalism and expertise- I didn't sweat a thing! I would recommend them in every way and to be honest my husband and I are in the wedding of two of our wedding party members next May and we'll be swinging the night away again with them. I know where these guys came from, as my father-in-law sold them their first piece of equipment back in the 90's, and they deserve every bit of the recognition they have rightfully earned as experts in the DJ service industry. You will not be disappointed and you can trust that they will engage your crowd, feed your needs, and walk you through the entire timeline of you big day; not a worry in the world on the bride and groom's part!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Carley · Married on 05/20/2017

BOOK THEM!!!! Virtual Sounds is seriously amazing! Josh was our MC and Nick was our DJ. I had a phone meeting with Josh and then even two days before was having to text him to change a few things and he had it all down pat. Our ceremony music was perfect and they kept our guests out on the dance floor the whole entire night. I had so many people tell me that they did such a good job with the songs they picked to keep everyone dancing. Their planning form made it all so easy too. I would highly recommend them to all brides looking for a DJ! They will seriously make your wedding or event amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kara · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I can not thank Dustin and Mike enough. We chose a Sunday wedding and were nervous about how our reception would be compared to a Saturday or Friday night. Our guests had a blast and were all over the dance floor. They also did the music for our ceremony and made it flow so well. We had many guests compliment them. My husband and I highly recommend virtual sounds!!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Madison · Married on 04/15/2017

If you are even thinking about going with Virtual Sounds and you are hesitant let me just tell you DO IT! Dustin and Mike truly made our day wonderful. With their help at the ceremony and the reception it couldn't have went any smoother. They are truly worth it and I couldn't be more thankful for all they did to make our day be the best it could be!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/08/2017

Virtual Sounds did an AMAZING job at our wedding. Eric (MC) and Micah (DJ) were very fun and easy to work with!
    They kept the crowd happy and made the wedding the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Jaime · Married on 04/08/2017

These guys are the BEST! They work with you every step of the way and were fantastic at our reception! Mike was a wonderful DJ and Dustin was fantastic and kept everything on track and fun as the MC. I would recommend you use these guys... if you want the best!

Sent on 04/21/2017

channing · Married on 04/08/2017

Virtual sounds did such a great job for our wedding! We couldn't have picked a better DJ. We used them for our ceremony and for our reception! Josh(MC) & Gabe(DJ) worked great together throughout the whole time of the wedding. We also had a monogram on the wall that looked AWESOME and we had pin lighting done on some of our table and on the wedding cake that just made everything pop! Everyone was so helpful along the way too, it was great to work with them!

Sent on 05/03/2017