Viridian Ivy Images Reviews

Viridian Ivy Images 6
Viridian Ivy Images 7

Cathie · Married on 08/24/2018

Professional, Timely, Great, Genuine, Caring, Passionate

Viridian Ivy did both our engagement session and our wedding photos. Jessica and her staff are very professional and have a way of connecting with their customers. She made my wife and I feel very comfortable while being photographed. Jessica and her staff go out of their way to make time to talk, go over details and make sure they're on time to places. The photos turned out great and I wouldn't recommend another photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We greatly enjoyed this experience with you and hope you enjoy the photos for so many years to come!

Haley · Married on 07/22/2017

We used Viridian Ivy for our engagement photoshoot and for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Jessica is so talented and incredible-she is so kind, she listens to you, and she takes your wedding vision and makes it come alive! We were nervous for our engagement photoshoot because we had never had professional photos taken and Jessica calmed our nerves and made the session really fun! Jessica has a great balance of being direct and assertive to get all of the guests together for the pictures but she is still her sweet and bubbly self! She has an eye for photography and you can see her vision and talent in the pictures. She was also willing to travel to Chicago for our wedding, which meant the world to us as I always knew that I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. We would highly recommend Jessica for your wedding or event and Jessica we thank you for helping us make our wedding dreams come true! You have given us the greatest gift of the memories of our wedding. We can't wait to use you for family photos in the future! Haley & Joey

Sent on 10/10/2017

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words Haley! I so appreciate them and I couldn't feel more honored to have been your photographer. I am so looking forward to watching your family grow!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/30/2017

Jessica was amazing, she made taking pictures so much fun. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and we couldn't of picked a better photographer for our wedding. During the ceremony and reception, you had no idea she was there. She took pictures without being in the way and it was perfect. My wedding was a couple of weeks ago and I was able to get a few sneak peeks of some of the pictures she took... they were incredible. I cannot wait to see the rest, I was blown away just by the sneak peeks. She made me feel so comfortable, I felt like I had known her forever. Everything we talked about she made happen, we even took pictures in the rain... that was a blast! If you need a photographer please choose Viridian Ivy Images, you will be so happy you did! I recommend her to everyone, she is awesome.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Mackenzie! Thank you so much for the very kind words. It was such a pleasure going through this process with you and your family. We had SUCH a blast with you all. Thanks for being so easy going and not letting the rain bother you one bit! I can't wait to show you all your photos.

Barbara · Married on 06/03/2017

Let me count the ways I love Jessica and her team.
    I thought our engagement photos were absolutely stunning and amazing and could not be outdone...until I saw our wedding photos! Such beautiful work and such a great eye for lighting and the perfect shot! Not to mention, they put up with us as we got antsy for a cocktail during our sunset photos ;)
    I recommend Viridian Ivy to every bride-to-be I know! Thank you for the absolutely beautiful memories of our special day!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara! I am so glad you trusted us to be your photographer. I have so enjoyed our times together and your wedding day will forever be a favorite!

Nancy · Married on 04/08/2017

Jessica photographed my daughter's wedding, and we were THRILLED with everything she did! First of all, she is about the nicest person you are ever going to meet. Secondly, the pictures she took are better than we could have imagined! She captured EVERYTHING, from the smallest details, to the traditional photos that we wanted, to everything in between. They are FABULOUS! The real "surprise" factor for me, were the reception pictures, because I felt as though they really showed how much fun we had, and what a celebration it was! Plus so many pictures of our guests! And she did all of this quietly, never intrusively. Seriously, she is amazing!

Without question, hiring Viridian Ivy was THE BEST decision that we made for the wedding. The day goes fast, but we will have these pictures forever. THANK YOU JESSICA!

Mary · Married on 04/08/2017

Jessica and her team were incredibly friendly. They made my husband and I feel totally comfortable around them, and able to focus on each other and our big day. They took beautiful formal pictures as well as many that perfectly captured the emotions and excitement of the wedding and reception. The pictures were all processed in a timely manner and we could not be happier with them. My husband and I recommend Jessica without reservation -- she was an absolute treat to work with, and takes fantastic pictures. We look forward to scheduling family sittings with her in years to come!

Juliana · Married on 09/09/2016

Jessica is very talented in her profession. She was able to get my camera shy husband to come out of his shell just by giving great direction. She captured every moment beautifully. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica is a gem to work with. She did our engagement photos and traveled to Minnesota to do our wedding as well! I couldn't be happier with all our photos and we receive compliments from friends and family all the time about them. She has a great eye for lighting and is so accommodating and hard working- getting all the shots we requested and more. Our family and bridal party loved working with her the day of the wedding. I would recommend Jessica to anyone around the world for their photography needs!

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

Jessica is an amazing photographer and I'm so glad we chose her to photograph our big day! She's so professional, sweet and easy to work. We didn't get to meet until the day of the wedding because we live in different cities, but she asked lots of questions about every single detail when we skyped beforehand, listened to everything we wanted and was a breeze to work with the day of the wedding. Our pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and she captured the whole day perfectly. 5/5 stars, we couldn't be happier! Thanks Jessica, you're the best! :D

We love our wedding photos! Jessica helped us out a ton! We moved our wedding up and planned it in just a few months and she had no problem helping us out! Great qaulity and she is super nice !

Sent on 12/11/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed capturing you special day! So happy to hear you love the photos. :)

Trisha · Married on 08/14/2015

Jess did an excellent job on our wedding photos. We had a large quantity of photos to choose from. I was very pleased with her work.

Lindsy · Married on 07/25/2015

We just got our wedding photos back this week and I am speechless. They are absolutely perfect! Jessica captured every moment and detail, from me getting ready, to my husband and I opening our gifts from one another, to our daughter and us holding hands behind a door before we walked down the aisle, to our bridal party at the train station, to our fun reception. She is so creative and comes up with the most breath-taking shots and angles that are one in a million. When we first met her last fall, we knew without a doubt, that she was the one for us. We didn't need to interview any other photographer. We sat down to get to know her, and felt like we had already known her for years. She is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met and so easy to talk to. Perhaps though, the thing that I liked best about her (after her stunning photos) is that she works hard to cultivate a relationship with her couples and makes you feel special and important. Our daughter, who was the flower girl in our wedding is sometimes shy especially around new people. So I was a little nervous that on our wedding day she would freeze up and wouldn't want her picture taken. Jessica knowing this, arranged a special time for us to bring her over to her house so she could spend some time getting to know our daughter and making her feel comfortable with her before the wedding. When the big day arrived, Jessica and her camera were right there the whole day from start to finish. There were several times I looked over at Jessica during the wedding and saw her laughing and crying right along with us. After working with Jessica, I feel like we gained not only our new family photographer, but also a lifelong friend. I would highly recommend Viridian Ivy Images to anyone looking for an amazingly talented photographer and great experience. We can’t wait to have Jessica capture more milestones for our family in the future.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Lindsy, these words mean so much to me, they made me cry! It was truly such an honor to get to know you 3 and capture your perfect day. I am so happy that you guys have come into my life! Knowing how much you not only love your photos but how much you enjoyed the whole experience with me means everything ! Thank you so much for the great review!

Carey · Married on 05/15/2015

Jessica is an amazing photographer and was a great asset to our wedding day. The photos we received were so awesome and captured the love and happiness that we felt throughout the day. On top of being a great photographer, Jessica was awesome at calming the pre-wedding stress and nerves. She is a calm, well-organized lady that keeps the day on schedule and relaxed so the bride can focus on the most important aspect of the day - getting married!

Choosing Jessica Patton Photography was the easiest decision we made. Her work is amazing. She will be the photographer I contact and refer my friends and family to for any event or occasion. Thank you so much for giving us the best and most memorable gift! The pictures from our wedding day!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We truly appreciate them and the opportunity to work with you!

Colleen · Married on 02/06/2015

Jessica is amazing at what she does, love her work!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Thank you very much!

ALyson · Married on 01/04/2015

Jessica really did a wonderful job and I would recommend her to anyone. She has a great eye, and most importantly for us made everyone feel SO SO comfortable throughout the whole process. My family and my husband RJ are often very camera shy, so when he saw a photo of us and commented, "wow, we look like movie stars" I think that was the highest praise possible. She also takes great care in editing and provides a huge portfolio of photos after the event, making it easy for everyone to find their favorites.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you Alyson! It was such a pleasure working with you and RJ throughout the whole process. I am so happy you are pleased with the results!

Catherine · Married on 10/25/2014

I would highly recommend Jessica Patton for photography. She was easy to work with and we got amazing photos. Jessica did our wedding and our Christmas photos with our dog. We loved working with her and felt very comfortable discussing what we did and didn't want for our big day. She took the time to understand the type of wedding we were having and was more than willing to accommodate those needs. The photos are breathtaking and we have received many compliments on them. She was able to capture the most important day far our lives! I know that in the future we will be contacting her for other life events!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you Catherine! It is always a pleasure working with you two! Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you love your images! Can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

Absolutely fantastic. Just got all my pictures back from the wedding and I am literally in awe. No one has one negative thing to say. I couldn't have been luckier than to have Jessica capture our perfect day. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Autumn! Thank you very much! I adored your day and working with you and Mike. So fun! I couldn't be happier you love your images as much as you do.

Michael · Married on 10/18/2014

Jessica went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Very professional and did a great job of coming up with unique picture ideas.

I would recommend her to any of my friends or family for any event. Besides pictures for olmy wedding she did a great photo shoot for my wife and her sisters as a Christmas present for their mother.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you Michael! That means a lot to us!!

Sara · event on: 06/29/2014

We had our engagement photos taken by Jessica and got the best pictures we've ever had! She was super friendly and professional throughout the entire process and she makes you feel very comfortable while shooting. She has remarkable talent and we would highly recommend her!

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

Jessica is an amazing photographer!! She is extremely easy to work with and super flexible!! Her ideas are great and is open to suggestions!! She has so much compassion for photography and you can definitely tell in her pictures!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Viridian Ivy Images's reply:

Thank you for the incredibly sweet words Nicole! I loved working with you two!!

Trisha · Married on 06/14/2014

Absolute best and easiest decision made as a bride to select Jess for our photographer. Her techniques, advices, and style matched all of our expectations for our engagement photos. She's easy to work with, has great communication, very flexible. Highly recommended to all of my friends, family, and to all other brides. 5 stars!

Trisha · Married on 06/14/2014

Nikki · Married on 05/25/2013

Jessica is amazing! We have done engagement, wedding, family and maternity pics wrih her and everything has been great! She always has new ideas and even though we have done so many pics with her nothing looks the same. We recommend Jessica to everyone we know!