Viridian Images Photography Reviews

48 | Kennesaw, GA

48 Reviews for Viridian Images Photography

• Julia

Julia C Alcorn · Getting married on 02/09/2022

From one bride to another- highly recommend for engagement shoot

We had the pleasure of working with Lissette and Orlando for our engagement photo shoot. It was such a treat! After meeting them at a bridal show, we fell in love with who they are as a couple. They are so much fun to work with. For my fiancé who doesn’t love taking photos, he walked away from the day saying he had really good time. Their photos turned out wonderful, really capturing who we are. They are very creative and give you unique photos you will not find anywhere else! Also, they magically make you look great from any angle. We love who they are and what they produce- from one bride to another I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey Gill · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Engagement Photo Shoot in Atlanta

Lissette and Orlando went above and beyond to create an outstanding engagement photo shoot for my fiance and I. We met at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, and although I had been there many times before, they knew some secret spots that we had never even seen! Photo shoots can be awkward, especially if you're like us and had never been in front of a professional camera before, but they made you feel comfortable and taught us little tricks to help us overcome the nerves! We highly recommend Viridian Images to anyone booking their next shoot.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Michael Valdes · Getting married on 10/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

We just got our engagement pictures done with them, and it was such an amazing experience. They were super flexible and did everything we asked. Super sweet and treat you like family. Would recommend them for anyone in any location.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Orlando and Lissette are a PHENOMENAL team together!!

If we could give more than 5 stars then we would! Orlando and Lissette did our engagement shoot, and they were such a phenomenal team together. We have even gotten a lot of compliments from very honest family members & friends who are truly amazed by how beautiful our pictures came out. We cannot thank them enough! My fiancé and I are fairly shy people, especially with a camera in our faces. We were nervous about how we were going to pull it off, but both of them made us feel so comfortable. They walked us through every step and helped us come out of our shell. We ended up having an absolute BLAST with them! Throughout the entire process, they have been professional & prompt in their replies. We recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim Skrobarcek · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Great engagement shoot!

We loved shooting with Orlando and Lissette! They are a lovely couple that made us feel very comfortable during the shoot and gave us lots of tips and directions for how to pose for the best photos. They also provided a ton of helpful information on how to prepare for the shoot beforehand too. We actually met them at a local bridal expo, where we entered a contest for a free engagement shoot. Lo and behold, a week later, I got a call from Orlando telling me that we had actually won! I was super surprised and excited because he told us that we would also get the digital photos for free. No catch! We chose to meet at a park near our house and had an amazing experience. We received the digital gallery shortly after and the photos were sooo great. Lissette and Orlando are super creative and the photos are so beautiful and unique. I can't wait to make our wedding website so that we can post all of them. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Emily Sekelsky · Married on 05/16/2020

Engagement Photo Session!

Absolutely loved our engagement photo shoot session!! Orlando and Lissette seemed to really listen to our story, get to know who we are as a couple, and then portray it in their photography. They both came very prepared and ready to make magic happen. They provided several helpful tips and tricks to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera lens, but also helping us to look our best. We’ve received our sneak peek photos and are excitedly anticipating the rest! Thank your Orlando and Lissette for being a kind, friendly, and professional team providing Andrew and I with an overall wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Carol

Carol Taylor · Married on 03/28/2020

Nothing short of AMAZING!

The sweetest, most thoughtful, easy to work with, funny, patient, professional husband and wife photography team that you will ever work with!!! I had the opportunity to work with Viridian Images for my engagement shoot and they were so thoughtful and full of unique ideas! They went above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks to Lissette, I will never pose for photos the way I used to before. I’ve learnt so much from them while doing the shoot and it was such an amazing experience overall. Definitely recommend this company for engagement and wedding shoots!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 08/03/2019

We could not have asked for a better experience shooting our engagement photos! Orlando and Lissette were a dream come true - they were quick to make us feel comfortable, captured our best angles, kept us laughing throughout the process and have an incredible eye for the most spectacular shots! This duo is truly so gifted and it was such an honor to have them capture this amazing moment in our lives.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Chelli Griffin · Married on 04/10/2019

Awesome Photographers!

Lissette & Orlando did an awesome job shooting our daughters wedding! Paid great attention to details of what we wanted and were so sweet & kind and did an excellent job at creating really cool pictures, making it more like art then just a picture. True professionals, an absolute class act! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Viridian Images Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Chelli for your kind words. We are so happy you and your family love our work. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Nadine and Reza Kaba · Married on 03/08/2019

Incredible, take-your-breath-away photos!

WOW! Lissette and Orlando of Viridian were such a dream to work with during our wedding weekend. They were flexible, knew exactly where to be and when, extremely professional but also knew how to get us laughing and stressfree in a chaotic moment. We were beyond impressed with how they managed to slip into the shadows to allow for genuine moments, but also capture AMAZING photos as if they were in the heart of the action!
    Their artistry is undeniable and we were floored by the incredible shots they were able to capture. If you are looking for magazine-quality, award-winning photos that will stun your audience for decades, Viridian is the photographer for you. If you are looking for two genuinely talented, huge-hearted professionals who will make you laugh in the most stressful of moments, Viridian is the photographer for you. If you are looking for prompt turnaround of your photos, ease of service and a photographer that you will use for every momentous occasion in your life, Viridian is the photographer for you!
    We truly cannot recommend them enough and cannot wait to use them again!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Lissette and Orlando were incredible to work with! They were fun, professional, encouraging, and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable! I strongly recommend them for an engagement shoot or wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Casi Copeland · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic photographers!!

I can't say enough great things about Lissette & Orlando! I found them from an online search and hired them because I liked their style of photography. My husband and I were married June 2018 and they shot our engagement photos and wedding. They went above and beyond to get the perfect shots and were so easy to work with. They were also extremely organized and kept us on schedule the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Richardson · Married on 04/07/2018

Orlando and Lissette did such an awesome job during my wife and my wedding. They were so fun and made us so comfortable through-out the whole session. They got so many angles and the pictures really tell the story of our day showing tons of things we didn't even get to see ourselves. They did a engagement shoot to help us get used to their shooting style and it was definitely a ton of fun. I would without a doubt recommend them for any event you need a talented photographer. You will be surprised with the results you get.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jorge · Married on 02/03/2018

I want to first start this review with saying I do not like to take pictures or have pictures taken of me at all. Especially when I have to pose for them. However, with a wedding as the occasion, I think it is near impossible to not have photographers capture the moments of that day, especially in my case with my fiancé, now wife, feeling the complete opposite about pictures than I do. With all that said...my experience with Orlando and Lissette was beyond satisfactory! Given my feelings towards taking photos, they both made the experience very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable with it. I’m not one good with posing, but when they would ask me to pose a certain way for a certain shot, they would then explain the effect the pose would have on the picture, which made it understandable for me and helped me get more into it. I love knowing how and why things are done certain ways and so getting a small insight towards how they take their shots just made the whole experience more interesting and fun for me. And the advantage of them being a couple also makes the experience more enjoyable as you get the perspective and understanding of both sides for both the male and female. They’re both great people who you’ll enjoy doing your sessions with and you can’t go wrong in choosing them. The pictures and the shots/angles that they take is also very high quality and superior work. All in all, I was/am very pleased for everything they did for both our engagement session and wedding. And given that my wife loves taking pictures, I know next time we have another special/important occasion that she’ll want to capture, we will definitely want to use them again!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

They are the most genuine and lovely people. We had the best time! They have such a warm energy about them that you feel comfortable. They capture your essence as a couple and as individuals and their artistic eyes can grab some incredible moments. They are fantastic.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Naomi · Married on 10/06/2017

Orlando and Lissette were professional, on time, and organized. They are fun and have great ideas, which was helpful to helping us pose for each photo. The photos came out beautifully. We highly recommend them to everyone. They are really open to try new ideas, moving past outdated photography styles.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Samantha & Omar · Married on 05/12/2017

Lissette and Orlando were our engagement/wedding photographers, and the results were stunning. Hiring a business with TWO photographers is definitely the way to go, and is what gives them the upper hand. They are both very creative in their own ways, have their own styles, and perspectives. One sees a shot that the other doesn't, and vice-versa. So when the two bring those unique things to the table, the outcome couldn't be better. They make a great team, and we are extremely happy with the memories they've captured for us, for a lifetime to come!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Diandra

Diandra · Married on 04/22/2017

They are such an amazing couple to work with! Eddie and I just loved that we had two photographers. What one didn't see the other did. They are just amazing with their work. If we had to do it all over again, they'd be the first we would call. Thank you so much for all you did to make our day special.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kaelene · Married on 10/04/2016

Our experience with Viridian Images Photography was more than we could of hoped for! From the first contact to receiving our photos Orlando and Lissette were helpful and very fast to respond. Our day together was a blast and they made me and my partner feel so comfortable in all the poses. We are both so happy with the pictures, they captured our personality so well. And having the gorgeous Icelandic as a backdrop, that was just an added bonus! If you are looking for a unique destination for your engagement or wedding shoot with an amazing photography team we highly recommend using Viridian Images Photography.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Diana · Married on 04/17/2016

There work is really professional. You can see how responsible they are. They pay very good attention to the client in how you want the picture done. They do excellent work witg all the pictures that they take and they're really friendly withthe client to make you feel comfortable. We were really satisgied with their work.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Alex · Married on 04/17/2016

Believe me, you will not regret the decision!!! The images Lissette and Orlando took were all fantastic! You know to expect fantastic pictures when you see their portfolio, but you can't imagine how great their service, and willingness to help is until you work with them! Days Before the wedding they gave us really good advice to make full use of the few hours set aside for photography. This was really important for us, as you can imagine in any wedding, timing is of essence, they were on sight before we were, and they stuck to the schedule better than we did! Their communication and advice was extremely useful, essential, and they knew what they had to do on the wedding day, they didn't fumble their way through the night asking questions. If you decide to go with them, you will not regret it! As a tip, don't pick dozens of images that require a lot of posing, instead pick a few must have images. Its better to have 25 breath taking images than 1000 okay pictures.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Madeline · Married on 04/17/2016

Viridian Images are definitely the best photographers you could book for your wedding day! They sat down with us and went over all the types of photos we wanted. They were punctual and awesome to work with. They gave us our pictures right away which was very impressive to us. They waisted no time and their professionalism was very impressive. They have you fill out a survey sheet so they know exactly what they want so you can remember the most memorable day of your live.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Laurie · Married on 04/17/2016

These two, a husband and wife team, are impressive together. They worked all day .......... capturing the special moments with family and friends. It all passes so quickly but they are quick to pull everyone together to get the pictures you will have for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2016

I would say book Viridian Images at least a 1 to 2 years in advance because they are so great in what they do they get snatched up quickly. Lissette and Orlando are wonderful. Their excitement and attention to detail goes over and beyond your expectations. I really enjoy talking with Lissette and my husband and his guys are still talking about Orlando's professionalism and his expertise of how he dealt with them during their photo session before the wedding. I highly recommend Viridian Images Photography. Our special day was captured in the most unique fashion, preserved digitally and beautifully displayed in hard copy to review for years to come! Thanks again Lissette and Orlando for the most magical day of our lives!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ruben · Married on 10/31/2015

Orlando and Lissette were fun to work with! Very good communication and they always took our wishes into consideration. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting great photography!!

Sent on 12/29/2015