Virginia & Co. Reviews

16 | Durham, NC

16 Reviews for Virginia & Co.

Virginia & Co. 1
Virginia & Co. 6
Virginia & Co. 7

Martha Mcnair 路 Getting married on 08/03/2020

Rooftop Rave

I give my overwhelming recommendation for Virginia & Co! I recently hired them to cater my 55th Birthday Party on the rooftop of Unwinded in Wake Forest. It was August and it was hot, but Virginia & Co made it amazing! Very accommodating with the menu. I had a Purple Rain party and not only did she find purple appetizers like dried hibiscus 馃尯, but she also made lavender lemonade. Everything was fabulous! If you were to look up Class Act in the dictionary, a picture of Virginia & Co should appear.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Virginia & Co. 8
    Virginia & Co. 9
  • Ahmad

Ahmad Macneil 路 Getting married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Wedding Suprise

I absolutely love Virginia & Co. I have been to several events that they have catered and every single time my mind is blown. The attention to detail, the presentation, and the quality of food is unsurpassed. Naturally, when it came time to get married, I wanted to ensure we locked down the best caterer in the area. We discussed the menu initially, and then Joy came back with some suggestions for the menu that would reflect our personalities. She wanted to ensure it wasn't just food, but an experience that spoke to who we are and how much we love to have fun. Then we came up with an idea to surprise my wife with a s' mores bar! Fast forward to the day of the wedding, and everything was simply amazing. The food was great and when the s' mores bar was unveiled, my new bride was completely surprised. It was a huge hit with our guests as well. I can't rave enough about the attention to detail, the quality of service that we received from beginning to end. Choosing Virginia & Co for your event means attention to detail. It means the highest quality(food, service, and presentation) and someone that will not just ensure the food is great, but that it speaks to who you are and the message your event is trying to convey.

Sent on 10/26/2019
    Virginia & Co. 10

Tamla Tymus 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

As the saying goes, we eat with our eyes first. If that's true, you're full before for you even taste! Everything was beautiful and delicious!! Our guests were raving about the food! At the last minute I added the macaroni and cheese bar and it was a huge hit! I hosted a celebration of marriage at our home. The entire staff was professional and courteous and left my kitchen spotless! I definitely made the right choice and will definitely use than again!

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Virginia & Co. 11
    Virginia & Co. 12
    Virginia & Co. 13

Nina A Mason 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Last minute request

They were amazing with a short notice request for catering for an event. They were able to create a menu of items that worked well with the event theme and were very affordable.
    They were on time and professional.
    Thank you so much for your help on this event.

• 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Virginia & Co

Exciting, amazing, and delightful!
    These are the words that come to mind when I think of my experiences with Virginia and co! The presentation is beautiful and the staff is kind. I recommend them for all occasions!

Kelly Smoke 路 Married on 09/07/2019

A Most Delightful Experience

Virginia & Co was so amazing on my wedding day that my reception nearly upstaged the beauty of my dress. In working with owner Natelege Bryant the only thing that surpassed her professionalism was her genuine enthusiasm and passion for her work. She is a perfectionist and made my every whim come true. I saw several guest waiting to meet her to see if they could book her for their upcoming events. The food setting and presentation was exquisite. The food was savory down to the last bite. I highly recommend Virginia & Co to anyone who wants their reception to be the least of their wedding worries.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Finney 路 Married on 06/10/2019

Five Star Caterer

Five star all the way in every area. Food, Service, and Overall value were extraordinary.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Book Virginia & Co. NOW, like RIGHT NOW!!

If you don't stop what you're doing and book Virginia & Co. for your wedding reception, what are you doing with your life? I have known Chef Natelege and the crew for some time now and can honestly say they are the best. They treat you like family all while going above and beyond to make sure that you have what you need (and want) for your big day. She works with you, listens to you, and really cares about what will make you happy! She's very professional, super hilarious, and an all around kind, loving, amazing person!! The food always tastes amazing and the presentation will have you drooling at the mouth (Check out her work if you don't believe me)! I seriously can't say enough about Virginia & Co.. There's no mystery as to why Virginia & Co. is one of the fastest growing, most sought after caterer in our area!

Virginia & Co. 14
    Virginia & Co. 15
    Virginia & Co. 16
    Virginia & Co. 17
  • 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding

Virginia and Co was the perfect fit for a beautiful outdoor September wedding. Joy visited the venue and worked out all the details without us and made it so effortless for us. She gave us several menus and worked to meet the bride and grooms favorite foods. Her display of the food was on point and she provided servers. She also did the rehearsal dinner and did an amazing job then as well. I would strongly recommend Virginia and Co for any event.

• Carmen

Carmen Bullock Baylies 路 Married on 08/10/2018

The Barbecue Reception

When deciding to select the menu for our special gathering of family and friends, our wedding coordinator asked Virginia and Company to develop a meal that would illuminate our theme. My husband proposed marriage in March 2018, and we set a date of August 2018. To say that time was of the essence would be an understatement.
    Entrusting our wedding planner, Joye Speight from Virtue Events, Virginia and Company submitted a tentative menu that we could consider. The menu created sounded wonderful; however, didn鈥檛 make our hearts jump for joy. In less than a few hours, Virginia and Company recreated a sensational menu to fit our theme and tastes. The care and details that were proposed excited our taste buds. We knew that we wanted to schedule a tasting, and Virtue Events coordinated to make that happen.
    Natelege Bryant brought a professional touch to this intimate occasion. Our tasting session simply astonished us and excited us for our main event. We envisioned a simple lawn ceremony and a luncheon reception in the Spruce Pine Lodge in Bahama, North Carolina. The setting inspired us to have an upscale backyard barbecue theme. Being in North Carolina, we felt that pulled barbecue would fit nicely. Virginia and Company not only met our desires with two different options of barbecue, but also, had a wonderful selection for our vegetarian guests to enjoy the barbecue flavor using jackfruit. The exquisite side dishes she designed allowed our hearts to sing in harmony as we shared our story with her. We also wanted her signature grazing table and were delighted by the response from our guests!
    With so many moving parts coming together the day of the wedding, we were confident that the barbecue reception would tie a nice bow around our celebration. Virginia and Company鈥檚 staff were attentive, professional, and provided wonderful service. We cannot thank them enough for help us commemorate our wedding. Thank you for your outstanding care!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Demetrius 路 Married on 06/06/2018

Simply amazing!

Virginia & Co was absolutely amazing!!! The entire wedding party and guests were RAVING about the food for weeks after the wedding! The service team was super efficient, and extremely creative. I provided the Owner and Chief Joy with my vision and she went over and beyond my vision. Also, I had guests who have food allergies Virginia & Co went above and beyond to make sure every need was met. Food was amazing and flavorful and super affordable! I cannot say enough good things about this company, the service, and the care that went into catering this event was greatly shown. If you're looking for a catering company that truly cares about making your day extremely special and a day to remember look no further than Virginia & Co..

Raven 路 Married on 06/18/2017

Virgina & Co. - Innovative and Delicious

Great to work with from planning through execution. Virgina and Co. made the entire experience so easy and flawless. The food and displays....AMAZING! From the grazing table to the Smores station. The grazing table was something I have not seen done on such a large scale and it was a hit. The display was so beautiful I didn't want to mess up the picturesque moment BUT I couldn't resist the different local fruits and cheeses and honey!!! SO DELICIOUS. The serving staff was so accommodating, there was never a moment where I had to stop and ask where the napkins or beverages were, is this gluten free, veggie options etc. I cannot ask for a better experience with a catering company. At the end of the night everyone was raving about how delicious the food was. I highly recommend.

Virginia & Co. 18
    Virginia & Co. 19
  • vee_h

Ve 路 Married on 10/04/2008

Outstanding caterer!

Having Virginia & Co cater was one of the best decisions I made. Everyone loved the food and the presentation was beautiful. They made suggestions for the menu, responded to all emails from me and my coordinator in a timely manner and did an outstanding job for our cocktail hour.

They will definitely be my go-to caterer for all my future events.

Joye

Virginia & Co saves the day!

Virginia & Co. has worked with Virtue since the beginning and we are consistently surprised by how creative and professional they are. Our clients are always thrilled when we introduce them to Virginia & Co. We highly recommend Virginia & Co. if you want to wow your guests during your event.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Y

Yolanda Finney

Anniversary Dinner

The event went off without a hitch, and everyone was pleased with the food and service.

Bonita Richardson

This company always amazing my clients and leave them with newly developed long lasting relationships for their 鈥済o too鈥 caterer of choice!

They are always striving to make the food taste just as great as it looks. She thinks outside of the box and brings creativity, deliciousness, professionalism and class with every service she provides!