Viral Booth Reviews

Viral Booth 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Lariviere · Married on 09/01/2019

Photo Booth

So excited for this vendor to be apart of our special day! They have been so great getting back to us with questions and you cannot beat their amazing price for the quality!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Bernice

Bernice · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding 8/31/2019

Staff was very patient & professional!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jill · Married on 08/24/2019

Corey/Olson Wedding

My experience with Viral Photo booth was amazing! I booked them very early on in my planning process and they were very easy to communicate with. I had to change my timing slot around a little bit once I had my timeline of my day and they were very accommodating. All of the props were so fun and my guests all had an awesome time! I love the book with everyone’s pictures and the messages! If I was planning my wedding all over again I would hire them again! Thank you!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Marianny · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent Service

These vendors were great. They fulfilled their contract and met all my expectations. They were there on time, everything was clean and organized, they looked very presentable for the wedding, and they made sure us (the bride and groom) made it to the photo booth. That night flew by but the photo booth made sure that before they finished their three hours that they sent the coordinator for us and we were able to take a photo and make a video. that was very special for us if not that night would have flown by and we would have missed the chance to take part. The product was sent quickly and the take home photo album was beautiful.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Oliver · Married on 07/27/2019

You'll get your money's worth and MORE!

We want to say a big thank you to Steve and Shannon with Viral Booth! We couldn't have asked for better! We originally picked Viral Booth for the affordable price but we got so much more! We were able to plan everything from the schedule to the photo-strip design completely online, which was perfect for our busy schedules! From the video recording capability to the guestbook/scrapbook of every single photo-strip, we were so impressed. We opted for the three hour package (beginning at cocktail hour) with an idle hour during dinner and it worked out perfectly! The booth itself was large enough to squeeze about 10 people, without taking up too much of the venue space. Shannon, our photo booth attendant, was such a sweetheart too. She made sure to grab us for a couple pictures and was very attentive in making sure that each guest signed the scrapbook next to their photos. There was also no hesitation in printing multiple copies of photo-strips, which I know from past experiences with other photo booths is a rarity! And at the end of the evening, we were so excited to be immediately presented with our scrapbook! Thank you again Steve and Shannon!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Puchalski · Married on 07/07/2019

Viral Booth

We had seen Viral booth at our friends' wedding, and they really recommended Viral booth to us. From the beginning, Steve was awesome to work with--he was always prompt when returning e-mails, and the price was very reasonable for such great work! All our guests really enjoyed using the photobooth, and they gave us a book of all the photos from that night along with a video that the guests could give us a wedding message. We most definitely recommend using viral booth!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Experience

We are so happy with the "viral booth." The two attendants came dressed to impress and they were so great to work with. Please kept mistaking them for wedding guests! The selection of props were great, and the attendants did the rest of the work for us. It was really nice to be able to take the scrapbook home right at the end of the night so we were able to look at it right away, and our DVD & flash drive came two days after our wedding with digital copies of all of the pictures and videos. It was a great product for a great price! We highly recommend the viral booth.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 06/30/2019

Great experience!

Viral booth was great! Very reasonably priced and included photo strips as well as video recordings. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Holly

Holly Mccormack · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Every guest at my wedding, young and old, loved the photo booth. It was such a hit. They loved playing with the props and being able to record a message to my husband and I. They loved being able to instantly see the pics. This made it so easy to post to social media sites. My husband and I loved the guest book and photo strip collage as keepsakes. We can't wait to watch our disc over and over with all are messages from our loved ones. Viral Booth was so easy to work with and the day of attendant was great. I am so glad that we added the photo booth to our event. It was a big hit and the pictures all came out great.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Loan · Married on 06/23/2019

Fun for your guests and great memories for you!

I knew I wanted a photobooth at my wedding and I am so glad we decided to work with Viral Booth. The price worked with our budget and Steve was very easy to work with in designing our photobooth strip. It came out beautifully. The booth setup and attendant (Mat) were very professional. They brought so many fun and different props. Our guests had a blast using the photobooth, some using it multiple times! What I loved most about this photobooth was its ability to record video messages. We even received a scrapbook at the end of the night with a copy of each photo strip and handwritten messages from our guests. Shortly after our wedding, we received a link (as well as a mailed DVD and USB drive) with all our photos and video messages. My husband and I loved being able to watch all the video messages from our friends. Many of them making us smile and laugh. I highly recommend Viral Booth as a photobooth vendor for any occasion. Your guests will have so much fun and you will have memories to keep forever.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing June wedding experience

My husband and I are SO glad we met with Viral Booth at a bridal show - they were the first vendor we booked, even prior to our venue. All of our guests were so pumped to be able to leave us video messages. Super easy to work with - I honestly did not even seem them until the end of our wedding when we finally had some time to check it out. This was exactly as they promised - they came in, set everything up, had people in and out with no issues or questions for us. My husband and I also completely forgot that they provided a scrapbook, which was an amazing surpise and we spent the next day looking over everyone's photo strips. We got our DVD movie in the mail, and are planning to view it on our 1 year anniversary - we are so excited to have that as a special memory years from now. Their online hosting allowed all our guests to look at all the different photos, and I don't think there was one picture without their awesome props. We are SO grateful we went with them!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

LoriAnn · Married on 06/01/2019

So happy with our Photo Booth Experience!

My husband and I chose Viral Booth for our recent wedding and couldn't of been happier! The process was easy and we were communicated with up until the wedding. All of our guests loved the photo booth and the pictures they were able to take home with them. The couple that worked the booth were very kind and so helpful with the guests in ensuring they received their pictures and provided an option for video messages. Not only did the booth provide our guests with copies of the pictures and props to use, but they also put together a book with the pictures for us and allowed the guests to write messages so we had our own scrap book to take home. After the wedding, we were able to review our video messages and pictures the next day! We were also sent a DVD and USB drive with everything on it. I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding or next event! Your Guests will love everything they have to offer!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Roseann

Roseann · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing job, wonderful prop selection

They did an amazing job, so many crazy hat, glasses props and signs to choose from! They were professional and nice. I love the book were we got a hard copy with all the pictures and they guest we able to sign that. The DVD and flash drive are also a plus I got those in the mail 4 daya after the wedding! I also loved how we could choose our own design for the photo strip.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing. Fun. Memorable.

My guests loved our photo/video booth. They had the best time and it was the perfect artifact from our wedding. We loved all our images and videos from our special day! So glad we hired them!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Deanna Moscatel · Married on 05/25/2019

My experience was really good. I would use this company again for another event in the future.

The photo booth added a lot of fun to my wedding for our guests. The scrapbook is a great idea and the personal video messages are funny to watch and you get to hear special messages everyone left for you. The photo booth is a great way to add to the memories you make on your special occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Job well done

Vital booth was a fun professional vendor to use for a photo booth. My guests had such a blast and the attendant was professional and full of fun also. There were a wide variety of props, and the book was well put together.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun Fun Photobooth

The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. The staff was wonderful and kept us in the loop with information prior to the day of. They include with the package a photo book from anyone who has a photo taken and allow them to leave a message. They also sent us the dvd of our video messages two days after the wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2019

paris williams · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding 4/26

They were awsome i didnt catch the brother n sisters name but they were super sweet very nice prices are very reasonable ill be using them for my next big event thank you all for helping make my wedding day !!!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Shannon · Married on 01/05/2019

An absolutely wonderful team to work with

We could not have asked for a better experience. We are so grateful we went with The Viral Booth. They were professional, fun, and responsive. On top of all that, it was very reasonably priced. We will happily recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jannet · Married on 10/06/2018

Dont hesitate to book! They were amazing! I just got married and my guest LOVED all the features and costumes! Very friendly and professional staff! Communication was very fast if I ever had any questions it was answered within a couple hours or less! Extremely happy with the services and picture quality. Will be using them again for any event I have coming up.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

I found them at a wedding expo and they offered a very fair price. They also offered the most options!! We were so thrilled to use them to customize our prints and have them come to the venue!! We got a scrapbook of all copies and it had notes from our guests!! Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful!! Im so glad i chose this company to help make my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Viral Booth 5

Kevin · Married on 09/14/2018

My wife and I had a great experience working with Steve and Viral Booth. Steve answered all my questions promptly and gave us lots of information making this wedding task simple compared to many others. Our guests loved the video message feature and the variety of different props provided. The attendant was friendly and arrived early. The scrapbook with messages written provided by Viral Booth is something we will have forever and laugh every time we look at it! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

Everything was amazing! Our guest and us loved the photo booth. I especially love my album I got at the end to have as a wonderful memory of my day ❤️. Definitely would hire this company again for future events

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Viral booth was phenomenal! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to use a photo booth for their wedding :) What a great addition for the guests to enjoy! we had a line! viral photo was very professional, and speedy replies (same day!). they took care of setup and break down and announcing with the DJ. They left me a beautiful picture book with all of the guests photo strips and signed messages. Got all the pictures and video messages on an edited CD less then a week after my wedding! Hubby and I loved to sit and laugh at all the craziness. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/13/2018