Viral Booth Reviews

Viral Booth 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Lariviere · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Photo Booth

So excited for this vendor to be apart of our special day! They have been so great getting back to us with questions and you cannot beat their amazing price for the quality!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Job well done

Vital booth was a fun professional vendor to use for a photo booth. My guests had such a blast and the attendant was professional and full of fun also. There were a wide variety of props, and the book was well put together.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Crystal · Married on 05/04/2019

Fun Fun Photobooth

The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. The staff was wonderful and kept us in the loop with information prior to the day of. They include with the package a photo book from anyone who has a photo taken and allow them to leave a message. They also sent us the dvd of our video messages two days after the wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2019

paris williams · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding 4/26

They were awsome i didnt catch the brother n sisters name but they were super sweet very nice prices are very reasonable ill be using them for my next big event thank you all for helping make my wedding day !!!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Shannon · Married on 01/05/2019

An absolutely wonderful team to work with

We could not have asked for a better experience. We are so grateful we went with The Viral Booth. They were professional, fun, and responsive. On top of all that, it was very reasonably priced. We will happily recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jannet · Married on 10/06/2018

Dont hesitate to book! They were amazing! I just got married and my guest LOVED all the features and costumes! Very friendly and professional staff! Communication was very fast if I ever had any questions it was answered within a couple hours or less! Extremely happy with the services and picture quality. Will be using them again for any event I have coming up.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

I found them at a wedding expo and they offered a very fair price. They also offered the most options!! We were so thrilled to use them to customize our prints and have them come to the venue!! We got a scrapbook of all copies and it had notes from our guests!! Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful!! Im so glad i chose this company to help make my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Viral Booth 5

Kevin · Married on 09/14/2018

My wife and I had a great experience working with Steve and Viral Booth. Steve answered all my questions promptly and gave us lots of information making this wedding task simple compared to many others. Our guests loved the video message feature and the variety of different props provided. The attendant was friendly and arrived early. The scrapbook with messages written provided by Viral Booth is something we will have forever and laugh every time we look at it! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2018

Everything was amazing! Our guest and us loved the photo booth. I especially love my album I got at the end to have as a wonderful memory of my day ❤️. Definitely would hire this company again for future events

Sent on 09/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Viral booth was phenomenal! I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to use a photo booth for their wedding :) What a great addition for the guests to enjoy! we had a line! viral photo was very professional, and speedy replies (same day!). they took care of setup and break down and announcing with the DJ. They left me a beautiful picture book with all of the guests photo strips and signed messages. Got all the pictures and video messages on an edited CD less then a week after my wedding! Hubby and I loved to sit and laugh at all the craziness. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Mariah · Married on 09/02/2018

We loved this photo booth! Having all of the images at the end is amazing, I’m going to print some of our favorites for the wedding scrapbook!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/28/2018

We had a great experience with this company! Our attendants were super friendly and helpful, making all our guests feel comfortable in using it and wanting to go up again later! We received our scrapbook right at the end of the night, which was so much fun to look at and a great keepsake of the night! The video feature on the photobooth was one of the main reasons we went with this company and I am so happy with our choice! Luckily most of our guests recorded videos at the end and they were so much fun to watch back. We received a DVD and flash drive with all our photos on them within less then a week of our wedding. This was the perfect addition to our wedding and all the guests loved it!

Sent on 08/03/2018

David · Married on 07/07/2018

Hands down could not be happier with the decision to hire Viral Booth. We had a very classy wedding, and they looked right in tow professionally. The attendants were very helpful & fun to chat with. Everyone had a BLAST - props were great, scrapbook is one of our favorite keepsakes, and watching the video of the video messages was awesome. Our friends also have access to digital copies of the pics since they're hosted online.

Sent on 07/17/2018

tina · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having viral photo booth at our wedding on 7/6. I can't say enough about this vendor! Our wedding guests had a BLAST not only with the extensive props and photo option- but also the video messages they were able to leave behind for us. At the end of the night they provided us with a scrap book of photo strips and comments left by our guests- this was very entertaining to see the following day. Our photo booth attendant (tracy) was very pleasant, professional, and helpful to those who needed instruction on how to use the booth. We highly recommend viral photo booth! I know your guests will enjoy it as much as ours did!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Claudine · Married on 07/03/2018

Know that our guests had an amazing time with the video photobooth and the services that Viral Booth rendered. THE ALBUM CREATION IS AMAZING AND THESE ARE MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST FOREVER. You nailed it on the burlap as it was part of the wedding theme/decorations. Beautiful album! You have done a great job from the beginning to the end, very professional, courteous, and accommodating, to say the least. Great bundle also! We got a bunch of stuff for a great price. Thanks also for the gobo and uplighting!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Viral Booth was AMAZING!! Everyone at our wedding had an absolute blast with it! They were so professional and helpful! There were wonderful props provided and we even brough our own big head cut out of our dog's head that the attendent added to the prop stash and made it even more personalized for us! He was fabulous, so laid back and funny. The photostrips were great, I loved that we got to pick the logos to go with our theme and then the book that we got at the end was SO nice! I am already thinking of other events that I can book them for again!! Definitely book them for your wedding or event it was SOO worth it!!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Viral Booth 6
    Viral Booth 7

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I hired Viral Booth for our wedding day and I am so glad we did! The attendant the worked at our wedding was so nice and polite to all of our guests! Prior to our wedding Steve was easy to contact through phone or email and always returned messages in a timely manner! The package we picked had a lot of awesome things that not many other photo booths have! We received a scrap book the day of our wedding with every photo booth strip! The photo booth was also equipped with video capabilities so each guest could record a 90 second video to leave for us! We received a DVD in the mail of all the pictures to music and every guests video! We watch it almost daily! Best photo booth ever!

Sent on 07/09/2018

alaina · Married on 05/19/2018

We found viral booth while visiting the wedding expo at twin rivers. Shenn was very attentive, polite, and easy to work with. Our guests had so much fun taking photos and video messages in the booth. They also had a blast with all the props provided. Are wedding was only six days ago, and guests are still talking about the fun they had using viral booth. It was great for all ages the attendant helped everyone we cant wait to get our disk in the mail. :)

Sent on 05/25/2018

MELISSA · Married on 05/12/2018

Couldn't have been more happy! Everyone enjoyed the variety of props and the photo booth in general. The unlimited copies of photo strips was great and the memory book was a wonderful touch to add to my daughters special day! Will definitely keep them in mind for the next event.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Tom · Married on 05/12/2018

The owner did an amazing job to customize the print sheets. Thanks!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Steve, the owner, was easy to communicate with and very responsive to my questions as we booked the booth a few months prior. I know we got great value from the booth and our guests loved it! Cameron, the attendant, was wonderful as he dealt with kids and no doubt some slightly tipsy guests! The booth looked great and guests were in and out of it the whole day having a blast, especially with all the fun props! We even got to add a couple props of our own with no problem. He kept the props table in order and assisted everyone with taking their photos and making the scrapbook for us. The online photos were available immediately after our wedding and we are having so much fun looking through them all. I am a huge fan of photo booths at wedding and am glad we went with Viral Booth for ours. I will be recommending Viral Booth to anyone I know having a wedding or planning another event.

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Viral Booth 8

Becky · Married on 12/31/2017

They were amazing! Our guests loved all the props and the fact that every single person can get a copy of the picture. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/11/2018

S · Married on 11/17/2017

Above and beyond what I expected. People loved the booth. The props were great. The album was amazing and high quality. The photos and videos were superb. Everything about Viral Booth was fantastic. Easy to use, set up was on time. I am so glad they were the company we chose!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

There are so many photo booth companies out there but I’m glad we went with Viral Booth- the attendant was on time and professional. The video capabilities are different and i loved watching them when we got our link (which was very quick!). The photo booth album is very nice and i like that they send a dvd and usb drive too. No regrets booking them!

Sent on 12/23/2017