12 Reviews for Vip Visions

11 Vip Visions Reviews

Couldn't have been happier with my experience with VIP visions ❤ I recommend to whoever asks!

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had an amazing experience, they were always there to make everything perfect. Incredible service and incredible work!

Profile Picture Daniella, 12/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Eugene and his team were professional and fun to work with through the whole day. The same day edit video exceeded expectations, it's something every wedding should have to share the days events with your guests and to just see how the day unraveled earlier in the day when everything flew by. A must have service that will leave you with a lifelong momento.

Profile Picture Agnes, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The service was excellent. I was satisfied. Will definatly recommend him to all my friends.
Thank you.

Profile Picture Marina, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eugene was amazing on our wedding day! We had a destination wedding but he was more than we could ever hope for. Our images are amazing and we are so happy with the whole experience.
Eugene has a great eye and we would have no hesitation recommending him to other couples for their special day!!!
All the best!
Johnny & Olia

Profile Picture Olga, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Eugene of VIP Visions covered our getaway wedding in Costa Rica and literally did it all! Pictures, video, shot setup, scenery and every little detail was covered. The quality of the pictures are crystal clear and he has a great eye, which makes for amazing pictures. Any ideas you have he welcomes and will work with you in any way you want. Made us feel more relaxed knowing he knew everything we needed to do. We would surely recommend VIP Visions to anyone looking for spectacular pictures from their special event!!

Profile Picture John, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

VIP Visions did an amazing job and I could not be more happy with the moments captured and the personalized and artistic approach they have to every project. They were always available during post production and were able to easily customize my video to my particular taste. So great to have the moments and atmosphere of our wedding captured perfectly, thanks to Eugene and VIP Visions!

Profile Picture User3474282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

VIPVisions has a very professional and talented video and photo crew. They were recommended by my boss and I highly recommend them for weddings and other special occasions, working with them was actually fun and stress free. They emphasized that this "our day" and they would do whatever we wanted. It truly came off without a hitch and I can't thank them enough. I am so glad that I chose VIPVisions to do my wedding. The video and photos will be a cherished for years to come, I saw things on the video that I had completely forgotten about and I have only been married a few months ago.

Profile Picture User3787748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was a pleasure working with Eugene Poltoratsky. His professionalism and attentiveness to detail are flawless. I strongly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Yuliya, 5/18/13, 1 Review
4.3

Excellent work; I would recommend this Vendor to others.

View Vendor Response