VIP Video Productions Reviews

23 Reviews for VIP Video Productions

1 User photo

Kim Zuccarello · Married on 10/20/2018

October 2018 Wedding

To engaged couples: First, congratulations! Second, if you are thinking about having a videographer capture your special day, you don’t need to look any further. Darren will of course film your wedding as videographers do...but then he will go ten steps beyond that and make your wedding look like a love story for the ages. My husband and I are thrilled with our film and know we absolutely made the right choice in hiring Darren for our wedding in October 2018. He is so nice and made the process really easy (which let’s face it, if there is anything that can be easy during wedding planning, just do it). We immediately felt comfortable with him from the first time we met him. Especially on the wedding day, he was very professional, on time and a joy to have there. Our finished project blew us (and our families) away, it truly captured every important moment. We are so happy to have such wonderful memories in our film that we can watch again and again and we’ll treasure it always. Thank you Darren!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Maurisa Degrazia · Married on 07/01/2018

Best wedding video EVER!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

This is the best phrase that comes to mind that encompasses the INCREDIBLE videography and services that VIP VIDEO PRODUCTIONS provided for my husband and I.

I can happily say that we have the best wedding video of ALL TIME thanks to Darren! He provides a package that inclusive of everything from the raw footage of your ceremony and reception to a cinematic film of your entire day! Darren captures EVERY special moment and you will have it on video for a lifetime to enjoy. Not only this, but VIP pricing is totally affordable and the style of videography is unlike any other! Working with Darren and his team the day of my wedding was an absolute pleasure. He is kind, funny and made my husband and my bridal party feel totally comfortable!

If you are looking for an incredible wedding video, BOOK VIP!!!!!!! You will be thankful that you did as I am :-)

Sent on 11/13/2018

ERIN · Married on 02/10/2018

Darren and his team were absolutely phenomenal! We could not have chosen a more professional and quality videographer. His attention to detail ensured he captured everything we asked him to and more. We highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/01/2017

Darren was awesome ! He answered all my annoying emails and made sure my husband and I were happy with our video . We love our video and we are excited to watch it for many years to come . I would highly recommend Vip video , quality work and affordable.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/21/2017

Working with VIP was so enjoyable and easy. The time they put into their work is amazing. I love watching my sneak peak, trailor, and full video over and over again! I would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/14/2017

VIP video productions was the favorite part of my wedding planning. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. I have a lot of friends getting married that ask me, “should I do a video? I’m spending so much money on pictures already that should be enough.” NO. if you feel you’re in this similar predicament I HIGHLY suggest getting a video. Pictures can’t remind you of your vows or your speeches or entrances or seeing loved ones interact. And not just any video, if it’s not VIP you’re going to be missing something. Darren’s videos are the best, more like a movie than anything. I’ve watched it a million times already and I couldn’t be happier. My parents are also so happy with it! It took less than a year to get video back and around 8 months for trailer and was all so worth it to have this amazing video for years to come. Darren I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

Darren and his team are amazing! When we first met with him he took his time to explain all his packages and show us samples of his amazing work. During the process of setting things up he was very easy to contact and responded right away. The day of the wedding he and his team arrived early, they were very fun, friendly and helped us calm our nerves! During the wedding you don’t even notice that they are there. He worked/communicated very well with our other venders to make the day run smooth and without issue. We got our wedding preview quickly after the wedding and received our full videos on time! He even edited the video and added a home video from one of our first dates!! Since then we have watched it numerous times. We are so happy to be able to relive our big day! Darren and his team truly went above and beyond. If your thinking of getting a videographer I highly recommend VIP Video Productions!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with our wedding video! I can not tell you how many times we’ve watched it already. Darren was phenomenal to work with, very easy going & made it all about us from the beginning. He asked what we wanted & he didn’t disappoint. I would recommend VIP to anyone & everyone. What we loved most was Darren made himself invisible all day, but managed to get everything on camera. He wasn’t in our guest faces, he just captured the moments as they happened. I’m constantly raving about VIP & how we wouldn’t change a thing about our video. Darren is very talented at what he does & we will forever be grateful. Choose VIP & you won’t regret it!!!

Aureliana · Married on 03/20/2016

Darren and his team were amazing! Darren was very responsive to all my emails and anything i needed. The wedding trailer is beautiful, its a perfect short of the day. The video was perfect, I cry every time I watch it. You get a 25 min video which is great to show to friends and family and has all the important parts of the day. . You also get the unedited version of ceremony and reception. I couldn't of asked for anything more!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/18/2016

Darren was great! He captured all the great moments from our wedding in such a perfect way! We have been married two years now and we watch our video all the time!

Dan · Married on 09/06/2015

Darren and his team were great- they did a beautiful job on our wedding videography, were a pleasure to deal with both before, during and after the wedding weekend, and offered great value compared to other vendors we considered. We highly recommend them!

Tara · Married on 08/15/2015

Darren and his crew were amazing to work with. From the moment I saw VIP’s work I knew it had to have it at my wedding. Their videos are l high quality and look like they should be part of a real movie. They captured all my favorite moments of the day without me even knowing they were there. Highly recommend to all!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2015

As my husband and I prepare for our first born child, I cannot help but to think of our last milestone, our wedding! This summer we will celebrate 3 years of being married, and I am SO happy we have our wedding video to watch now. I was not going to hire a videographer, but when I saw Darren and his brother's work at a bridal show and interacted with them, I knew we had to book VIP Video! I love being able to watch our video over and over again and can't wait to show our kids in the future. Darren's attention to detail and timing is amazing! When I said something in my vows about my husband being my tugboat and providing a push or a pull, Darren timed it perfectly to include a part from our first dance where it looked like my husband was pushing or pulling me! When I said something about us overcoming obstacles, he timed it with a part in the dance where we messed up! When my husband said something about us growing and strengthening beyond measure, he timed it with the infinity symbol we made in our dance! These are just the initial connections I saw when I first watched the trailer! After watching it again and again, I noticed even more details and connections that were made that blew us away! If you hire VIP Video, you won't regret it! =)

Sent on 04/30/2018

Devin · Married on 06/12/2015

If you are getting married in the Tri-State area and you don't at least talk with Darren at VIP, you are doing yourself a serious disservice! My husband and I at first didn't think we needed a videographer, but after watching a friend's edited video we thought we would miss out on a special piece of our day - looking back I have to say it was the best decision we made! I came across Darren's work on other wedding sites and I fell in love with the quality of work and his creative eye. After we Skyped with him to meet him (since we were living far away), we knew he was the exact person we wanted to work with. He has such a big personality but truly wants to get to know the personality of you as a couple so he can reflect THAT in his work. He is SO accommodating and easy to work with. He told us we would know he did his job if we hardly knew he was there, and it's true he's so good at what he does that we didn't even notice the cameras.

We opted for a Trailer and a 10-Minute edited film - we were blown away by the finished products. Even though we knew what Darren could produce (I think I at least eared up at all his other work and it wasn't even mine!), it still couldn't do justice to what we received. We are so thankful we had this important piece of our day since we literally can go back and relive all of the moments. Darren we can't thank you enough nor recommend you high enough!!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Molly · Married on 05/15/2015

Darren and his team were incredible to work with the day of our wedding - they were so flexible throughout the entire process and really worked with us on what we wanted to see in our wedding video. They were very collaborative leading up to the day of the wedding and were so professional the day of. They even brought a drone and used it on the beach when taking bridal party photos!

We would recommend Darren and his team to anyone for their wedding, he did a tremendous job!

Molly

Sent on 07/31/2015
  • Sunshine09

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

I can't say enough about VIP video! They did a phenomenal job as our wedding videographer. Darren and his associate were like videographer-ninjas! Themselves and their equipment was not intrusive in anyway, which is something that should concern many brides. Can't tell how many weddings I've been to where some videographer has some big huge clunkly tripod or camera that obnoxiously finds its way into all the guest's candid photos. They also put in a full days work, they weren't afraid to get there early and they stayed to the last song to film a special family tradition where our families sing Paradise by the dashboard lights into wooden spoons. The end result was breath taking, I love every second of our super personalized wedding trailer and out full length wedding movie. Everything was tailored to fit our personalities, again you're not a cookie-cutter bride so don't have a cookie-cutter video!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/30/2014

Darren and the VIP Video Production team are truly one of a kind. The team did an amazing job on my sister's wedding (in 2012) that I had to have him video ours! The whole day Darren was by my side getting every single expression, laugh, and tear coming not only from the bride and groom, but every important family member. Darren and the VIP team get every angle of every detail but somehow manage to stay so low key that you forget he's even filming you. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone.

Thanks again Darren and the VIP Team!

Olivia Dunn

Sent on 09/15/2014

Lyndsie · Married on 06/07/2014

My Husband and I were married June 7,2014! I loved working with Darren. He is amazing and was super easy to work with. I never found myself uncomfortable during our wedding or while getting ready. I also never felt as if there were men following me around with a video cameras. I even got compliment on how friendly they were and how they weren’t in everyone’s faces. By the end of the night we got Darren on the dance floor! AMAZING!! Can’t thank you enough. Can’t wait to see the final product. One HAPPY Bride

Sent on 09/25/2014

Morris · Married on 03/22/2014

I will start this review by saying I am usually a difficult person to please. I am particular, and expect exactly what I want. I can honestly say I couldn't be happier with choosing VIP Video as my videographer vendor. I dealt with Darren, the owner, in all aspects of the service. He is extremely professional, friendly, attentive, and understands what we were looking for without needing meet or communicate multiple times. Planning our wedding was extremely hectic, and it was delightful to deal with Darren; he made his services something I didn't need to worry about. During the wedding itself, we hardly even noticed he was there. He was very professional and involved, but never got in the way. The video itself was done wonderfully, the angles, the cuts, I truly couldn't happier with the final product. My wife cried while watching the video to the same extent she did on our wedding day; that speaks for itself that the final product made us feel like it was our wedding day all over again. I HIGHLY recommend Darren and VIP Video; I am extremely glad I chose them to be my videographer on our big day.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Darren did a great job at my wedding! I can't wait to see the final piece soon! We ended up getting a same day edit, which looked amazing at our wedding reception! Thank you Darren!

Sent on 01/13/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2017

Wonderful working with Darren. He followed through on all that was promised and was attentive to detail. His work is creative and different than the regular Video Production companies. Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

4.2
      3.5

I loved working with Darren. He really captured Joseph and my vision. The video was awesome and was well worth the money.
    The only thing I would critique is that I wished his crew would of dressed more professional. I got a lot of pictures back with them in the background in jeans and flannel.

Sent on 02/05/2018

jenny · Married on 05/30/2015

4.2
      3.5

We debated having a videographer but after some research found VIP video and are soooooo glad we did! They created an excellent video along with giving us footage of special moments (first dance, father-daughter/mother-son dance, and our vows) which is so nice! Very easy to work with as well! Also provides enough copies to give a copy to your parents too!

Sent on 04/19/2018