VIP Events Decor Reviews

VIP Events Decor 5
VIP Events Decor 6

John · Married on 11/10/2018

Sensational, Glamorous, Chic wedding

Two years ago, I fell in love with the quality of the flowers at my cousins wedding, particularly the big, beautiful size of all the blooms. She passed along Justyna & Aneta’s contact info at VIP Events & Décor, and booking them for our dream wedding was the best decision we ever made!

Justyna and I bonded over our passion for flowers, and we had so much fun working together! She was very kind, honest, responsive, and a complete pleasure to work with. She kept our budget in mind the entire time, which we really appreciated! Their prices are reasonable! She also has a natural talent for picking up one’s individual style and taste almost instantly. Within minutes, she new exactly what look we were going for.

Every single guest at our wedding was completely blown away at how gorgeous, chic, and glamorous all the white floral centerpieces were. We also rented some white feather centerpieces that added an opulent, luxurious vibe to wedding.

We had SIXTEEN bridesmaids and every single one of their bouquets were complete perfection, as well as all of the boutonnières and corsages. All the flowers were in full bloom, fresh, fluffy, and luscious.

They were able to flip the entire ballroom from the ceremony into the reception in just an hour (during cocktail hour) and were able to decorate for cocktail hour as well!

We got married in November and I was worried that the cold might spoil the arrangements, but every single floral piece was delivered to absolute perfection.

We also rented the all white floral circular backdrop for our ceremony, and decided to keep it up during the reception. Every one of our guests rushed over to take a picture by it! No need to rent a photo booth when you have this sensational piece at your wedding!

When my husband and I walked into the reception room, it took our breath away. So many twinkling candles! Everything turned out even better than we pictured it in our heads.

Definitely going to refer VIP Events and Décor to all of our friends and family members! Highly recommended! You wont be disappointed!

Thank you Justyna & Aneta for turning our dreams into a reality!

Paulina · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, stress-free experience!

What a wonderful experience! Justyna took the stress out of wedding planning, seamlessly and amazingly incorporated our collective ideas into beautiful works of art. My bouqet was exactly what I had envisioned and the centerpieces were simply gorgeous. Communication with vip is always open and easy; they are quick to reply and reach out if need be. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for breathtaking event decor!

Marcella · Married on 08/25/2018

Best florist in Chicago!

Aneta and Justyna at VIP Events did a fantastic job on my wedding in August. We were on a strict budget but had grand visions of our flower arrangements. Before finding VIP Events, we had reached out to two other florists—one who went way over our stated budget and one who had a super slow response time. Aneta not only responded with a lightning fast quote, but she told us clever ways to reduce the cost of our vision to the budget we had in mind.
    Our wedding flowers were gorgeous. They were better than I had envisioned. I had initially struggled to articulate exactly what I wanted, and Aneta picked up on my vision immediately and created a stunning look. Although my budget wasn't huge, our flowers, candlesticks, and chandeliers were extravagant looking. So many people commented on our decor, too, and it really elevated the space.
    And what really sets VIP Events above and beyond the other florists is the service you receive. When you're planning your wedding, you have a million and one things on your to-do list, countless emails, phone calls to places with no call backs, and other nightmare situations. Aneta made things easy for me by immediately scheduling a consultation and, within hours, delivering a quote. Fantastic service from start to finish. I highly recommend them!

Dorothy · Married on 08/18/2018

I got married 8/18/18 I was so nervous wondering how my decor and flowers were going to look. I was worried for no reason at all. The ladies did a phenomenal job! I will definitely refer people to this business. Great price, customer service and professional!! Thanks for making my wedding a success!!!

Celeste · Married on 05/19/2018

The experience was amazing. I would highly recommend VIP Events. Justyna and the entire team were great from beginning to end. She was very patient and helpful with me as I was not familiar with my style and knowing what I wanted but she walked me through the options at the consultations and provided me mock ups in advance for the table setting and bouquets so I would know what to expect. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we got sooooo many compliments. had never thought about preserving flowers until I saw my bouquet because honestly it was that gorgeous that I could stare at it forever! I love roses and they can be expensive but they found a way to offset some of the prices by altering the design and they came out beautiful. I also originally planned for more guest and it turned out we would have nearly 20 percent fewer so we had to reduce the number of tables which reduced the number of arrangements and the team was willing to work with me which in the end saved us quite a but of money! We were soooo very happy with the team and the service!! I

Angie · Married on 05/12/2018

Highly Recommended Floral and Decor Company

VIP Events Decor did an AMAZING job with the flowers and decor for our wedding!! Aneta and Justyna listened to the vision we had and then helped it come to life!! They gave great recommendations and were receptive to changes and additions we had. The hanging flower arrangement and the flower wall were just perfect! The mixed table arrangements turned out exactly as we envisioned! And the bouquets, boutonnieres, and flowers they added to the cake were stunning too! Aneta and Justyna were responsive and very helpful throughout the process and delivered a wonderful product. If I were planning another big event, I would absolutely book them again.

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

they did our chuppah and stage wrapping and aisle runner and everything was PERFECT!!!

Ann · Married on 12/30/2017

You will not regret it Justyna and her team are amazing!!!!

Tala · Married on 12/17/2017

Excellent experience with Justina, one of the best in Chicago land area. if you are planning to have your wedding decor done different than the usual, just tell Justina how you want things and she will support you and even she will get excited too. Justina thank you very much for making our wedding such a remarkable decor ,, it paid off your hard work at the end..
    btw for all readers: if you are looking for a beautiful decor for your event that fits your budget, VIP is the right place trust me I did my homework right and I am fully satisfied.. Thank you again.

Jenn · Married on 09/23/2017

Justyna was excellent to work with! She was very responsive and executed my vision flawlessly. She created several center pieces, bouquets and butioneers. Also, I have to add that I live in Kansas City and our wedding was in Chicago. Justyna was very helpful on this aspect. We highly recommend VIP events!!

Marian · Married on 09/15/2017

Justyna is absolutely amazing and so sweet!!! She turned my dream into a reality. I love that it was a one stop shop for me. Got my flowers, centerpieces, & uplighting from her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Randi · Married on 07/08/2017

Our flowers and decor exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!

I loved working with Justyna. She is so sweet and easy to deal with. Not to mention her settings are stunning! Everyone loved the candelabras and she totally helped me capture the elegant, classy and high end look without breaking the bank. I highly recommend VIP for anything you need.

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

VIP events did an amazing job creating my decor for my wedding. Exceptional styles to meet what I was looking for. They have a lot of different rental items outside of just flowers as well to help you transform your space into your vision.

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2016

Justyna and the team at VIP were fantastic to work with! Justyna did a fabulous job working with us to finalize all decorations and flowers for our big day and really helped to create a one-of-a-kind, truly magical day for my husband and I. The room looked better than we ever could have imagined and we would recommend Justyna and her team to any newly engaged couple looking for help turning their fairytale into a dream come true!

Giuliana · Married on 09/24/2016

Justyna was absolutely amazing!!! She was a pleasure to work with! She left me speechless when I walked into the ball room! I cried, it looked so magical. She is a gem and am so happy I had found her for my big day!!

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2016

Justyna and her team are absolutely amazing. The ceremony, reception and our personal flowers were perfect; everything was beautiful. I couldn't be happier.

Gosia · Married on 09/17/2016

Anetka is highly talented and a kind person who can create just what you are envisioning for your wedding! Flowers were beautiful even a few days after the wedding! Definitely recommend!

• O

Daniel · Married on 09/10/2016

Justyna and her crew were beyond amazing on the day of our wedding. We had our wedding this past September, and like any bride, I was close to a bridezilla. I would email Justyna with changes, and she was always attentive and friendly! She wanted our wedding day to be the best, perfect day ever! For the wedding, she created high and low centerpieces with hydrangeas, roses and hanging candles with crystals. The room was breathtaking! She did an amazing job and her crew were on point! They were all friendly and made sure that the smallest details looks perfect. But the most breathtaking piece of the day was my bouquet. My bouquet was flawless and made me feel like a princess. I provided Justyna with photos of a vision I had for the bouquet, and she delivered!!!! I had fresh roses and orchids falling. The orchids lasted the whole night! I was surprised since orchids die really fast, but not her orchids they lasted the whole night and the next day! I was able to preserve my bouquet with the orchids still alive. Without a doubt in my mind, I would highly recommend VIP Events Decor. They will blow you away and respond to every email and call in a timely matter. This is what you want when you want your wedding day to look perfect. Great job VIP Events and Decor!

darlene · Married on 09/03/2016

This company was doing decorations for our friends wedding. They did an amazing job!!! The banquet hall looked beautiful and the tables were gorgeous. All the lights and candles added a magical feeling to my best friend's wedding. I would highly recommend them for any events and I will use them personally in the future for sure.

Sylwia · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding was beautiful thanks to AGS. I had a vision I wanted to create but I had a hard time explaining it and piecing it together. Aneta hit my vision spot on. She is very creative and focuses in on small details.

Mm · Married on 07/22/2016

I went to VIP EVENTS DECOR last minute and Justyna was able to accommodate me with everything that I wanted!! and I got so many compliments on my centerpieces it really looked beautiful she did an amazing job

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

Justyna and VIP events were just a pleasure to work with! They completely understood my vision and delivered! I received so many compliments on my flowers and how gorgeous they were. Not only that, they have the best prices in town! Can't recommend them enough!

• F

Feifei · Married on 05/28/2016

We would absolutely recommend AGS and Aneta for your wedding flowers!! Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and beyond exceeded our expectations. She was great to work with, gave her input and listened to what we wanted, and the end results were beautiful! The prices were much more reasonable compared with other vendors we looked at. We would highly highly recommend!!