VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

608 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

• Elyse

Elyse C. · Married on 10/13/2018

Best ever!

DJ Mike listened to exactly what we wanted and even checked up on me prior to the wedding not only to finalize details but to check in with nerves, stress, etc. DJ Mike, checked in with us throughout the night and even my husband made a complimentative statement the next day about how wonderful he was. There was never a time that people were not on the dance floor. He also respected our wishes for little speaking. Overall, my biggested want in my wedding was a good dance party and he gave it to us! Definitely would recommend to ANYONE.

Sent on 10/17/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing this, Elyse! We are so happy to hear that DJ Mike did a great job for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute Perfection!

We dont even know where to begin. DJ John Kelley was absolutely amazing to work with. So professional from every conference call and email and SOOOO FUN to work with on the day of. I was a ball of stress all day, and John took over the party to make sure that we and our guests had a great time. His attention to detail with the lighting was so appreciated. Our photo and videos look amazing with the way he uplighted the reception space. He also made my husband and me feel like the most important people on the planet that night. Overall VIP was incredible to work with. Fred- thank you so much. But John- you my friend are the best

Sent on 10/23/2018

Erika · Married on 10/13/2018

You won’t be disappointed

DJ Joe was excellent!! Our wedding was not typical, and he went with it, kept the flow, and was awesome! Every song I had wanted, he played. I’m so glad I went with VIP DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hayley · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Mike was the best!

Loved this hire! DJ Mike was awesome at getting people out on the dance floor from start to finish! We loved his chatter in between songs and everyone had a great time! People always tell us how much fun they had dancing at our wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Gus · Married on 10/05/2018

VIP DJ Rene. Was perfect. He was bilingual and knew a lot about latin music, as well as hip hop. He rocked the crowd all night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gus! Thanks for the very kind words! We are happy to here that Rene did a great job for you guys! Thanks for letting us be a party of your special day!
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience! Thank you!

Planning a wedding is stressful to say the least. Hiring the right vendors is even more stressful - you really don't know what you're going to get until the day of the event. That said, hiring VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT was one of the best decisions we made! Fred was extremely responsive to all of our questions - the communication was excellent from day one. DJ Greg did a remarkable job from the minute he arrived to the very last song! We also hired the Photo Booth through VIP and if you're on the fence, pull the trigger! It was one of the best part of the night and everyone loved it. The staff was incredible to work with and so much fun!!! I've attended many events throughout my life and becasue of the DJ and Photo Booth - I must say this was one of the very best! Thank you for making one of the most special days in my Daughter's life (and mine,) so perfect!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this! We are so happy to hear that Greg did an amazing job for you and that you loved the Photo Booth, too! Thanks for letting us be a party of this special day for your daughter!
  • Jordan

Jordan A. · Married on 10/05/2018

The best dj ever!

My husband and I were married 10/05/18. We have the pleasure of working with Greg Williams. He was so great from the first phone calls talking about the vibe we wanted for the evening, to helping pick out songs through to the wedding and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! He played all the songs that we requested and then mixed in a ton more that were perfect for the night! I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding! I would recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to any of my family and friends getting married!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2018

Awesome : )

Very happy with DJ Gino from VIP. He was very cool to talk with on the phone trough it the process and easy to work with that day. We received so many compliments during the wedding and after the wedding on our music! Fred was also excellent to work with during the booking process and was very responsive to all emails and questions. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Ren was great! Any request I had he made! Great communication and quality service. Our wedding guests loved the party!

Sent on 10/02/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this, Jessica! We are so happy to hear that Rene did a great job for you! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Adam Weiner did our wedding and he was awesome! They have a super easily online system where you can make all your song requests and were incredibly responsive whenever we needed to reach out. Adam did a great job keeping the energy up at our wedding and keeping people out on the dance floor the whole night. 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2018

We were thrilled to have DJ Fred Alvisi work his magic for us on our wedding day!! I cannot count how many of my guests commented on how amazing our DJ was! Our guests had a blast; Fred was able to read the crowd and serve them exactly what they wanted! One of our best choices of the day! Thank you, Fred!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2018

awesome job! kept great music playing, super easy to communicate with and very considerate of what we wanted for our wedding. Highly recommend to anybody who wants to use this service. DJ John Kelley, you're awesome!

Sent on 09/11/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Ryan! We are so glad to hear that John Kelley did a great job for you! It was our honor to be a part of your special day!

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2018

VIP entertainment was awesome! They took care of everything we needed! They we’re very experienced and helped us make decisions! Their website that allows you to plan your wedding is so convienient and easy to use!

Sent on 09/06/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

That's great to hear, Rebecca! We are so happy to hear that DJ Adam did a great job for you! Let us know if you have a need for our services again! We'd love to work with you or your family/friends again!

Johnathan · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Johnny Johnson did an amazing job. He was available to talk us through any concrens we had throughout the wedding process including concerns about Wifi availability and specific songs throughout the night. He also needed to set up equipment in 3 different locations throughout the night and did so flawlessly. I highly recommend DJ Johnny Johnson, thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jess C. · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Johnny Johnson Sep 2

DJ Johnny Johnson did an awesome job at my wedding (09/02/2018) went above and beyond. We had three different locations on site. He had to set up for our service, cocktail hour and reception. He came early to set up. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Christina · Married on 08/26/2018

Mike was the most amazing DJ EVER!!! He knew exactly what to do and when, he was always where we could find him. Mike would check in with both of us asking if we needed anything and to top it off he made the whole night fun!! We thank Mike for a wonderful night and we thank Fred for booking us and making the process as easy as can be!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kerri · Married on 08/25/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment was a company who was recommended to my fiancé and I by a friend. We spoke with Fred Alvisi, the owner, who helped book our wedding with DJ Adam Weiner. We spoke through email and on the phone numerous times to iron out all of our details. With our ceremony in a different location than the reception, and the cocktail hour and reception being in separate rooms at the venue, there were some major logistical details that had to be determined. Adam worked with our venue to plan a smooth transition. We had a wonderful ceremony, and met Adam back at the venue where we had a wonderful cocktail hour. Adam was able to use our song suggestions on VIP DJ's website to create a perfect hour-long playlist to the tone we had hoped for.
    After moving into the reception, Adam played a great dinner playlist, again based upon our song suggestions. Adam performed the reception music and entertainment as we wanted, with first dances and speeches in a different order than normal. He called our families onto the dance floor upon our request to ensure portraits were completed. Adam read the room, incorporating our music requests, and kept the dance floor packed all night, weaving a playlist of old and new songs. He knew that dancing was our priority for the night. Adam made sure to confirm with us that we were ready to move on to other activities, such as cake cutting, rather than just emptying the floor - which we loved, as we wanted to wait a bit longer before ending the party!
    All in all, Adam really took into account our vision for the night and made sure it was everything we wanted. The day flowed smoothly and he worked diligently to put together the small pieces so that we did not have to stress over every detail. Adam kept the party going while behaving incredibly professionally. My husband and I were happy to enjoy our wedding as we had nothing to worry about with Adam presiding over the event!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Brendan · Married on 08/25/2018

Dj Greg was fantastic. He was exactly what we were looking for, and came highly recommended from our friends who got married a couple years before. He was willing and able to work with our specific requests for what we did and didn’t want, and was flexible with the timing for our reception. He came early, was willing to stay later than planned, and kept us on track to make sure things ran smoothly. Will be reccomending him and his company to friends.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lee · Married on 08/18/2018

The whole experience selecting VIP DJ Entertainment and coordinating our 50th Wedding Anniversary Party was easy and the results were FANTASTIC. Dan did a wonderful job of putting the music together just as we wanted and in the correct time during the party. Absolutely NOTHING went wrong or out of place. He made the whole affair flow with marvelous results. The price was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to call on them for another party.

Sent on 08/28/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review, Lee! It was an honor to entertain your wonderful family and friends on such an important day! We'd love the opportunity to work with you and yours again in the future!
    Dan (VIP DJ Entertainment)

Andrew · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Gino was amazing from start to finish. Her responded quickly to any/all requests and met with us several times leading up to the big day. He worked in all of our requests and got a real sense of the feel we wanted. He was great at reading the dance floor and keeping everyone moving and interested. He was as animated and lively as we wanted while very professional. You could tell he prepared for the event. We received numerous compliments on our DJ. Fred and VIP are great to work with and the online DJ portal makes everything so easy to add requests and timelines. You can simply search for and drag and drop your favorite songs!

Sent on 09/10/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to hear that Gino did a great job for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2018

DJ Fred was incredible at our wedding on August 17th. People are still talking about his awesome playlist and he seamlessly played our picks, his picks and what our crowd wanted. Fred was professional, kind, focused and so easy to work with throughout the process. I will recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to all my new bride friends.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Mo

Mo · Married on 08/17/2018

Mike Rossi, from VIP DJ Entertainment, surpassed all my expectations at our wedding on August 17, 2018 at French Creek Golf Club. His professionalism, expertise and flexibility guarantees an amazing wedding night, no matter what life throws your way! This is a vendor you can count on and for a busy planning bride - that takes the cake! Enjoy dancing the night away ✨

Sent on 08/28/2018

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

I used VIP DJ Entertainment for my wedding July 2018. I have no complaints with their service! They were easy to contact, and responded to emails quickly. When it came time to make our music requests, their online platform they provided to make all your music request is super easy to use. DJ Greg did our wedding, and kept everyone dancing the whole night! I would defiantly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Emily · Married on 07/27/2018

Fred Alvisi, of VIP DJ, was incredibly easy to work with. Even though they had a website for planning, he didn't oppose to me contacting him directly with song requests. He was flexible on the day of the wedding and was perfect at matching the energy of the crowd without being overbearing.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Julianne · Married on 07/26/2018

Fred Alvisi was the DJ for our wedding and he was WONDERFUL! The music was on point the whole night and our guests were out dancing and actually had to be told to sit down for a short time while dinner was served so that they wouldn’t be in the way of the waiters. He played our requests, took requests from our guests and transitioned songs so smoothly. Not only was he an awesome DJ, but also a great professional to work with. He was very responsive, timely, and made sure to check in with us periodically leading up to the wedding and even at the wedding. Not to mention he has a very memorable announcing voice! We will definitely be using him for any future events. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/30/2018