VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

624 | Coatesville, PA

624 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Philip · Married on 07/02/2017

So effortless for us! We had DJ Joe Pizzio for our wedding in July 2017. Our event was outside and inside the Old Mill in Rose Valley. This was a second marriage for us both (and in our 50’s) so we wanted a more celebratory feel and completely non-traditionally structured event. He is extremely easy to work with and had no problem with any of the music selections we requested for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. He came early to set-up because it was his first time to the site. He coordinated with the officiant and the caterer and did a great job providing music that we danced to till the end. Fantastic experience. Thanks Joe!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

The communication and prep-work for our event so SOOOO simple and easy. VIP was super helpful and communicative. Shane Kowal sat down with us and went over every detail from the information we provided him. Our event was fantastic and flawless... EVEN with some weather issues and last minute changes to the plan. He played to our crowd and everyone loved the music. We got EXACTLY what we wanted and would happily recommend the company to anyone looking for a professional, fantastic DJ.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2017

DJ Joe Pizzio was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! He listened to us and created the perfect mix of music for our night and definitely kept the party going! I would recommend VIP Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ and I know they will be our first choice in the future as well!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 06/30/2017

DJ Adam was the best! He DJ'ed our wedding back in June. Adam helped us pick out some of our music to make our ceremony and reception amazing. He kept our dance floor packed with everyone (even our grandparents were dancing)! We extended our reception because everyone wanted to keep dancing. Thanks to Adam for making our wedding great!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Mike · Married on 06/25/2017

My DJ is Adam
    He is awesome and easy to work with ! recommend him!
    My wedding was at winterthur museum & garden

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve Slater did such a great job DJing our wedding reception! He added so many extra special touches that were awesome! I would highly recommend him as well as VIP DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

VIP DJ entertainment was great! Ask for Adam Weiner if you can--he's the best! Kept our dance party full all night long!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2017

Please do yourself a favor and book with VIP DJ Entertainment. First let me say that they were a tad out of our price range, but we went with them anyway. And I am SO glad we did. DJ Joe Pizzio was awesome! He literally held our wedding together, going above and beyond what is expected of a DJ. Our venue was nice and the food was good, but there was a lack of event coordination from them. The actual coordinator got off of work at 5, which is when our wedding started. I expected her to communicate with the staff and place someone in charge but it didn't seem like that happened. Without our even having to ask, DJ Pizzio stepped in and handled just about EVERYTHING. I can't even imagine what would have happened without him. And don't let me get started on his actual DJ skills. He was amazing! I provided a list of songs we wanted to hear and he filled in the gaps. It seemed that every song he played that I didn't put on the list was a song that I had cut off of the list because I could only request so many songs. We received so many compliments from our guests on the music and the DJ. In fact, he was so personable that people thought he was family! I think he's a master at adjusting himself and his music to the crowd. Needless to say, we would DEFINITELY use VIP DJ Entertainment again. I'm actually looking for an excuse to need a DJ! I just can't say enough good things about this company.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Stacy · event on: 06/20/2017

I hired VIP DJ Entertainment for an academic conference dinner, and they did an amazing job. Fred was our DJ for the night, and he played the perfect music throughout the event and was able to get the crowd up and dancing following dinner. I can't say enough good things about Fred and his company and would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/26/2017

We got married this past weekend and we could not recommend VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ ADAM enough!! ADAM IS AWESOME!

Adam listened and understood our taste in music and was able to incorporate songs by feeling the crowd and the energy that made our night amazing. DJ Adam even included all our guests musical tastes by going to each table and having the 'table captain' pick a song...everyone loved it! I can honestly say he is the best DJ we have ever been in the presence of (and we've been to tons of weddings and events!). We are so lucky to have had him. Guests came up to us all night saying how great Adam is and how awesome the music was. We were so happy to hear the songs that we had asked him to play as well as hear music we never would have thought to play but got the crowd up, on their feet and having a ball. Best of all, Adam is such a professional and extremely fun to work with.... his voice...none better for a DJ, he just knows 100% what he's doing and he does it well. We had all the faith in the world in him from the moment we spoke on the phone going over every single detail and he did not miss a 'beat'! Thank you so much VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Adam for making our wedding spectacular!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

R · Married on 06/10/2017

VIP DJ Entertainment provided the DJing for our wedding ceremony and reception in Philly. They were awesome! Our DJ was Greg, and he was super helpful throughout the whole process (planning songs, entrances, timing, detc.) in the weeks leading up to the wedding (via phone & e-mail), and then awesome during the big day/night. He was really easy to work with, and super flexible during the day-of - he took all of our last minute/moment of requests, and put us at ease all night. The music selection was great - lots of dancing for the young and old. The VIP DJ Entertainment website, including the user login area, was also good. It was easy and intuitive to add playlists, song selections, timing/length of songs, overall timeline of the night, etc. We'd highly recommend this company, especially if you have the pleasure of working with Greg!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

VIP DJ Entertainment provided the DJing for our wedding ceremony and reception in Philly. They were awesome! Our DJ was Greg, and he was super helpful throughout the whole process (planning songs, entrances, timing, etc.) in the weeks leading up to the wedding (via phone & e-mail), and then awesome during the big day/night. He was really easy to work with, and super flexible during the day-of - he took all of our last minute/moment of requests, and put us at ease all night. The music selection was great - lots of dancing for the young and old. The website was also really easy and intuitive to use - playlist, music selection, song timing/length, overall schedule/timeline, special songs/entrances, etc. I'd highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment, especially if you have the pleasure of working with Greg!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

We used VIP DJ for our Wedding and couldn’t be happier. From beginning to end the company did a 5 star job on the wedding. It started with our DJ calling us early on in the process to get a better sense of who we were and what kind of music we wanted to hear at our wedding. We had several follow up calls after that to make sure we had everything set up to our specifics. Not only music, but the DJ made sure we had the specific up lighting we requested as well.
    Once the day arrived the DJ did an amazing job. The room looked absolutely beautiful and met all of our needs. The DJ even accommodated an early first dance for us. My wife asked that she and I have a personal first dance with just the two of us. This was before the room was officially ready to go. And the DJ had no issue letting us have our first dance before anyone got there. The music all throughout the night was perfect. The night started with the perfect music to have dinner to and eventually transitioned to music everyone could dance to. The dance floor was packed all night.
    Music is a pretty serious thing when it comes to a wedding. It can make or break a fun wedding night. We are so happy we used VIP DJ’s for our wedding because they made the night that much more memorable. We would recommend them to anyone looking to plan a wedding. Not only are they a reasonable price, but they do such an amazing job making sure all of your needs are met. 5 Star for sure! Sincerely, Nicole and Chadd

Sent on 07/26/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ John Kelley was AMAZING. From start to finish he was absolutely wonderful. He kept the day running so smoothly.He worked so closely with me from the planning process to day of, anything I thought of I was able to just shoot him and text and he spot on got everything we discussed. He was able to read the crowd perfectly, keeping everyone dancing and my husband and I had the best time on the dance floor. He hit all our favorite songs, the lighting was great, and he was an instrumental part of the day moving so flawlessly. The whole process was so stress-free and he did an absolutely amazing job. Great company to work with and GREAT GREAT guy!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Sydney · Married on 06/03/2017

Steve was truly amazing. We got married at a new venue where we were the first couple to get married. Steve showed up early to make sure everything was perfect and to scope things out. I was able to call him anytime with questions or concerns.
    As the night went on, we began running really behind. Our photographers needed to leave in an hr and we still didn't cut the cake or do our parent dances. When I spoke to him about changing things around, he was quick to figure it all out for me and told me not to worry. We got everything in and it didn't feel rushed or crammed at all. Everyone had an amazing time. I also had the lady from the venue come up to me and ask where I found Steve. She told me 3 times that he is amazing. Thank you for helping my day be stress free and so enjoyable!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2017

DJ Fred was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He was fun and upbeat! We had people on the dance floor the whole night! I also had special requests like a special dance with my dad and I and Fred was able to use the exact part of the songs I wanted and went off perfectly!! Some songs we were sure what we wanted for example walking back down the aisle after we were married and DJ Fred had tons of suggestions. If we went sure he made sure we had the perfect song for each part of our wedding!! He was also very responsive which I truly appreciated. I would highly recommend DJ Fred and VIP DJ entertainment to anyone! And if I need a DJ in the future they will be my first call! Thanks for making my wedding day perfect VIP DJ entertainment!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Gio · Married on 05/27/2017

We had DJ Adam and everything went 100% the way we hoped and wouldn't change a single detail! We did not have a DJ in mind, found the company right away as a top provider in the area, and were immediately happy with our decision. We spoke with Fred first to work through the style of wedding, props, and equipment needed, then worked with Adam. Adam was easily accessible, easy to work with, came up with ideas we never even thought of, and gave our wedding the level of energy we love! He was always getting the crowd going, checking in with us to see if we needed anything else, and did everything in a timely and professional manner. If we got married 10 times we would have picked Adam for all 10!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/27/2017

We had DJ Freddy for our wedding on May 27th. He did an amazing job! At no point the entire night was there no one dancing. He kept the crowd parting untill the last song! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was very responsive and helpful during the whole wedding planning process. I only selected a few of the important songs and he choose the rest which were perfect! He made our wedding so much fun!! I would definatly suggest VIP Entertainment for any function!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Joe · Married on 05/21/2017

There is nothing I could say bad about the DJ or VIP DJ entertainment. They were great. They got back to us quick. Our DJ was Mike Rossi. He was awesome. He played all the songs we wanted and kept everyone up dancing. We have been to weddings where everyone is up dancing and the DJ puts on a slow song. That's terrible. Mike slowly moved into a slow song. It was great. They have a website where you can put all your requests on.

We wanted a Harry Kalas singing High hopes because my mother in law is a huge Phillies fan. I tried to find a decent one on YouTube but couldn't find it. I emailed Mike Rossi and he replied back with a yes and a picture of him and Harry together. There is nothing bad I can say about them. I would definitely use them again.
    We met Fred Alvisi, the owner at a wedding convention and he really stuck out compared to the other DJ companies. After talking to him we know that was the DJ to go with.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Steph · Married on 05/21/2017

Adam Weiner is a superb DJ. He was endlessly professional and detail-oriented. He worked hard to ensure that every detail - from our ceremony music and microphones, wedding party introductions, and playlists - were all true to our vision. He easily understood our taste in music (mix of modern pop, alternative acoustic, and throwbacks) and maintained a perfect level of energy on the dance floor until the end of the night. Additionally, Fred Alvisi, owner of VIP DJ Entertainment conducts his business with superb professionalism. He made time for an introductory phone call with us, frequently checked in via email, and sent us a thank you card after our event.

Our only criticism is that inputting song requests and wedding information on the company website was difficult because their interface is not very user-friendly. However, the limitations of the website were easily bypassed via emails and phone conversations with our DJ.

Overall: DJ's are expensive, but if you're going to hire one, then VIP DJ Entertainment (Fred and Adam) will do a great job.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Book VIP DJ Entertainment now and look no further! We had the privilege of DJ Adam hosting our wedding on May 20th 2017 - he made sure all of guests had a phenomenal time and our guests danced the entire night! Adam was so kind and patient with us, and he really took the time to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He has such a talent for getting people excited and ensuring everyone has a great time, and between his charm and Fred's (the owner who we spoke with initially) professionalism and prompt communication, VIP DJ Entertainment is a top-notch DJ company. It doesn't get better than them!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

Fred was absolutely amazing! So many people came up to me after my wedding and said it was the best wedding they've been to. I danced the whole night. He kept the atmosphere lively and played so many great songs I didn't even think about. The flow of the night was perfect.

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • W

Whitney · event on: 05/12/2017

Extremely well organized and played most of the songs that were requested in advance. We love VIP every time we use them!

Beth · event on: 05/12/2017

The students danced all night! They loved the music. We did not send any requests ahead of time, but if a student requested a song at the prom, it was played.

Excellent job!!

D. · Married on 05/07/2017

Fred Alvisi was very easy to work with and professional. We had a very mixed crowd attending our event of old-timers to young kids. Fred kept the party moving and found tunes to meet the needs of our guests. We would highly recommend.