VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

VIP DJ Entertainment 6
VIP DJ Entertainment 7
  • Breanna

Breanna French · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Cant wait to have them as our dj

Haven't had our wedding yet, but just recently hired vip dj entertainment for our wedding and we are really looking forward to it. So far, they have answered any questions we have had and are very responsive. This dj company is also budget worthy.

Sent on 09/04/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hello Breanna!

Thank you for writing this review. We can't wait to create memories at your Belle Voir Manor @ Pen Ryn Estate wedding!

You have DJ Rene Lazo! He is a very talented DJ / Emcee!

Make sure your guests go dancing shoe shopping before your wedding!

Pete · Getting married on 03/28/2020

professionalism

I have had a couple calls with this company and after speaking to the owner and our DJ I am confident their professionalism is one of the best around.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kristin Petrahl · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Service

Mike was very professional and helpful. He read the room perfectly and did great with mixing the music we wanted and the music the crowd wanted. He kept the crowd lively and the dance floor was always packed with people and I was very surprised he was able to do that with our crowd. They did a great job!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Cory Nestorick · Married on 09/28/2019

VIP DJ entertainment

Our experience was amazing! FIVE STARS! VIP did an amazing job accommodating our needs. Our DJ Jim Acker did a fantastic job choosing the right music to keep the party bumping. We ended up asking him to play even longer than we had planned. I would 100 percent recommend them for any event you may need. The wedding reception would not have been the same with out them. Totally outstanding!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tara Woodbury · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ I could have asked for

DJ John Kelly made our wedding so fun! I didn’t see a lot of reviews about him when I was looking, but i’m glad we booked him because I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Everyone after my weeding commented about how good the DJ was and the music. He had everyone dancing all night. Before the wedding, he took the time to call and text me several times to make sure we had all the details correct and everything was in order. John was very receptive to conversations about what type of music to play at our wedding and he fully delivered and played exactly what we wanted (fun but clean music). I have no complaints and I highly recommend you book John as your DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Dancing the night away

Music is a HUGE part of any wedding and ours was nothing short of incredible thanks to Fred. He was professional, organized, and thorough. I had a few fun requests for our first dance and he happily obliged me and made our first dance a moment neither of us will forget. Every single person mentioned how great our music selection was and the dance floor was packed the whole night! If you are looking for someone who is going to give you the freedom to select a killer playlist (in the most easy to navigate portal) along with adding some fun fan favorites then Fred is the DJ for you!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2019

Best Night of Our Lives!

DJ Dan made our day so special and exciting. The music was great. He took requests and made our wedding day a blast. Even on our very hot wedding day he was able to get people out on the dance floor and dance the night away. We didn't want the day to end! Thanks again! I would highly recommend DJ Dan.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Karli Kauffman · Married on 09/21/2019

Best dj service

Mike Rossi was the BEST DJ EVER! Great value! SO glad we went with VIP DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Day of my Life!

Adam was our DJ and he did an incredible job! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He played everything I asked for, even though I'm sure some of my requests were weird! He was responsive ahead of the day and nothing but amazing the day of. He was great with personalizing the day to match my (now!) husband and me. I had a lot of great vendors that day, but Adam and VIP Entertainment was definitely my favorite! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Erica · Married on 09/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Fred made the night truly perfect. He was amazingly professional and courteous from the first phone call to book him to playing the last song at our wedding. He was a great help with giving me suggestions for out special songs (first dance, ceremony music etc.) The day of our wedding we realized we did not book a day of coordinator. Fred went above and beyond and told us not to panic and between him and our caterer he would make sure everything went smoothly. And he definately pulled through. The ceremony music was perfect and everyone was able to hear our officiant and our vowels. He did an amazing job and keeping the party going during the reception and adjusting the vibes of the party. Additionally, he kept the music at the perfect volume of loud enough to hear the music but not so loud you are shouting to talk. I would recommend Fred and VIP DJ Entertainment to anyone who wants an affordable, professional DJ who goes above and beyond to give you the night of your dreams.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    VIP DJ Entertainment 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2019

Dj adam - simply wonderful!

Adam was simply AMAZING...he was well prepared, followed our play list and had great ideas getting all of the guests involved. He took recommendations, hyped up the crowd when needed, played a nice variety of songs & was there before and during for all questions, etc. I would highly recommend Adam for any event where you need a DJ :)

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Sam

Sam Lewis · Married on 09/15/2019

Simply the best

They made things simple. They made things fun. And they're every bit as excited as making your wedding awesome as you are. We had Gino Guarnere, he called us a week before to lay the event out for us, made sure we felt SUPER confident going in. And then, the day of, the guy just crushed it. He handled the music at our ceremony. He played piano at our cocktail hour, could literally play anything from Beethoven to Journey, and got our guests singing and dancing IN THE ROOM (we were so bummed we missed this to take pictures!). He hosted our reception effortlessly from event to event, kept things moving, and then when the dance floor opened up, he kept the energy up all night. The guy feels out the room, knows what songs are working, discards what doesn't... And by the end of the night he was urging the crowd to sing along-- We can't say enough good things about them, just a fantastic one stop shop for your music.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Brianna Collacchi · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ entertainment

Had everyone dancing!! We really enjoyed them!

Had an amazing website that was easy to fill in requests! Accommodated all of our requests!

DJ Adam was awesome!

Great price compared to others

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Evan

Evan Lipinski · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Around!

I am a strong believer what makes a wedding fun is the music and the food. DJ Mike truly made our wedding so special and entertaining. He got family members on the dance floor who I would never imagine dancing! People were dancing the entire time, which is more than I could ever ask for. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!

We had an amazing experience with DJ Rene and VIP Entertainment. I particularly was looking for a bilingual DJ, and was able to find him. Rene was very professional and knew how to have the guess in the dance floor. Thank you Rene and thank you VIP Entertainment. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Paige Karcher · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience

Shane did an amazing job at our wedding. He took time to meet with my husband and myself to make sure we got the experience we wanted. He also was super flexible and went with the flow of the evening.

Thank you Shane!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Deborah Hong · Married on 08/30/2019

Lipowitz- Hong wedding

Our experience with VIP DJ Entertainment and Mike Rossi was fantastic. Mike was very helpful and provided music for both our family’s jewish AND korean wedding ceremonies. Our diverse guests all had so much fun dancing to music that everyone enjoyed. Mike was even nice enough to help put together a slideshow of my husband’s and my baby photos, which he played on a plasma flat screen for our guests while we danced with our mother and father. It was truly a beautiful day and we can’t thank both Mike and VIP DJ Entertainment enough!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Meredith Gardner · Married on 08/03/2019

Adam from VIP Entertainment was AMAZING!

Adam from VIP Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding on August 3rd. He was nothing short of incredible. We had a conversation over the phone about a week before the wedding to come up with a plan of how the evening would go. This was the most helpful thing anyone could have done for me as I was unsure of how everything was going to come together. I also let Adam know that the thing I wanted the most was to keep the people dancing. That is exactly what he did, he was fun, animated and kept everyone happy on the dance floor. I highly recommend Adam and anyone who works for VIP Entertainment! Thanks Adam, you helped us make some long lasting memories.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Shannon Adger · Married on 08/02/2019

Dj Freddy was great!

Dj Freddy kept the dance floor full all night, it was a great time!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Joseph D’Antonio · Married on 07/27/2019

D’Antonio/Foster wedding

DJ Fred was a professional before, during and after our wedding reception! We Loved how he played and mixed song after song, allowing all not to miss a beat, while keeping the dance floor energized the whole night! All of our guests raved about the song selection....thank you Fred for making this a party that everyone loved and said, BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    VIP DJ Entertainment 21
    VIP DJ Entertainment 22
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ, Amazing Music, Happy Bride and Groom!

VIP DJ and DJ Adam were amazing! They made our wedding night so fun!! My wedding had lots of changes during the last week, and Adam was so gracious and accommodating and moved all around the venue to accommodate our ceremony, dinner, and dancing areas. The music was great and Adam never missed a beat during the entire night (figuratively and literally!)! I am so thankful for VIP DJ for helping make our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    VIP DJ Entertainment 23
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2019

AMAZING and Perfect!!

So, I got married on the hottest day of 2019 (all outside) and that means my wedding could have gone one of two ways. The first was that everyone would be sitting and fanning, not dancing, because it was just two hot, or dancing and getting sweaty wild. DJ Fred was so amazing that no one even knew it was hot and provided my husband and I the wedding of our dreams! Everyone was up dancing the whole time! He provided some very sweet moments like all fathers and daughters and mothers and sons getting up during the dance. Which was a touching moment for all and at the end brought everyone together for sing a longs and the final dance. We were all sweaty dancing messes and I could not have been happier! Truly greatest DJ company EVER!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/13/2019

Book now, dance all night!

Booking a DJ was one of the more stressful tasks in our wedding planning - we wanted someone who would keep our guests on the dance floor and align with our style, but it was really hard to tell how a DJ would mesh with us and what we would get! VIP was recommended by our caterer and we are so happy they did! We worked with Dan who is an absolute pro! We had a ceremony and reception package and Dan did an amazing job for both. The planning process was actually pretty easy, and Dan was able to add specific songs we requested that weren't in VIP's original inventory. The music transitions during the ceremony were smooth and exactly what we wanted. We gave Dan a large list of requested songs to play at the reception and he worked them all in perfectly! He kept the dance floor packed all night and our guests keep telling us how much fun they had. We owe that to Dan! We highly recommend booking VIP Entertainment - between the reasonable cost, easy planning process, and professional service, we are so glad they were a part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hello Erin!

Thank you for feedback from your French Creek Golf Club wedding!

We understand that entertainment choice is one of the most important decisions and we're honored that you chose VIP DJ Entertainment to represent you as your master of ceremonies!

Dan is very passionate about everything he does! We love having him on the VIP squad!

Thank you for using VIP DJ Entertainment and we wish you and Robert all the best!

Rebekah Powell · Married on 07/12/2019

Best wedding ever

We had Fred for our wedding and he was phenomenal. Vip was organized, easy to plan with, and overall, all of our guests had an amazing time. As a musician, we knew we had to get the music right, and with Vip entertainment, we got just that.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Alyssa Garipoli · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience! Mike Rossi is amazing!

We had Mike Rossi for our DJ and were so happy with everything that he did and played all night! He played a great variety of music for everyone at our wedding throughout the whole night (even great songs during dinner!), and he played so many of my requests! I am a huge Britney Spears fan, and he made sure he played a few of her most popular songs for me! He even made a 90s mix of Britney, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, etc., which was a huge hit at our wedding, and then he emailed me the mix the next day! He also created an awesome mix for my father/daughter dance (I Hope You Dance into Walk It Out, Crank Dat, Jump Around, & Baby Got Back), which he emailed to me in advance so my dad and I could practice our choreography. He played perfect music for our ceremony too! He knew exactly what to do and what to play to keep our guests (and us!) on the dance floor the whole night! I barely left the dance floor! Mike is a fantastic DJ and MC, as well as an awesome guy, and we got SO many compliments about him, the music he played, and how much of a great speaker and party starter he was! My husband and I would recommend him over and over again! 😊👰🏼🤵🏻💍

Sent on 08/08/2019