VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

VIP DJ Entertainment 4
VIP DJ Entertainment 5
  • Breanna

Breanna French · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Cant wait to have them as our dj

Haven't had our wedding yet, but just recently hired vip dj entertainment for our wedding and we are really looking forward to it. So far, they have answered any questions we have had and are very responsive. This dj company is also budget worthy.

Sent on 09/04/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hello Breanna!

Thank you for writing this review. We can't wait to create memories at your Belle Voir Manor @ Pen Ryn Estate wedding!

You have DJ Rene Lazo! He is a very talented DJ / Emcee!

Make sure your guests go dancing shoe shopping before your wedding!

Pete · Getting married on 03/28/2020

professionalism

I have had a couple calls with this company and after speaking to the owner and our DJ I am confident their professionalism is one of the best around.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2019

Incredible DJ!

We were so happy to have Fred DJ our wedding. From the moment we started the process, he made everything so easy and understanding. He understood exactly what we wanted! On the wedding date, he got the party started. Everyone was up dancing the entire night and he played an awesome mix of music. Everyone keeps telling us how great he was and how much fun they had. People who don’t dance, DANCED! I highly recommend Fred!!!! Thank you for making our wedding day awesome!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ondo · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly recommend!!

Fred was amazing!! I would HIGHLY recommend VIP DJ Entertainment. He had the dance floor going all night! We got so many compliments on how great the music was all night!

Sent on 11/04/2019

michael alvisi · Married on 10/19/2019

Great service!

Adam was great. He was very detailed and attentive to what you wanted and what you didn't want. He is very experienced and made us feel comfortable through out the entire process.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Eddie Raith · Married on 10/19/2019

It was an amazing experience. A great company to work with.

DJ Gino was amazing. He traveled two hours and put on an amazing show with his piano. I would highly recommend Gino and VIP Entertainment.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Courtney Hepler · Married on 10/13/2019

DJ Adam for the win!

My husband and I chose DJ Adam from VIP DJ to be emcee and DJ at our wedding and we were far from disappointed! Adam was the life of the wedding and made sure that he got everyone dancing throughout the night (which in a smaller wedding is not always easy!). He was able to bring his own flare and read the crowd perfectly. We talked with Adam about a week before the wedding and just spoke about the kind of music we listen to and what our guests like to dance to and he did the rest! Adam is very approachable and was able to make that evident within minutes to all of our guests. If you are looking for an amazing emcee that can read a crowd, Adam is the perfect choice!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Simply Elegant

We were looking to do things a bit different for our wedding. DJ Fred Alvisi got it. The lighting was great, sound quality perfect. He helped us set the mood for what we were looking for and took the time to understand our desires without trying to steal the show. Thanks Fred.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kristin Petrahl · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Service

Mike was very professional and helpful. He read the room perfectly and did great with mixing the music we wanted and the music the crowd wanted. He kept the crowd lively and the dance floor was always packed with people and I was very surprised he was able to do that with our crowd. They did a great job!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

Exceptional Service

I can't say enough good things about VIP DJ Entertainment! They were professional, affordable, and extremely helpful throughout my entire wedding planning process. From the very beginning, they make their prices clear and allow you to choose from several different DJs. My husband and I chose DJ Dan Lizette. We were able to choose specific songs via a web portal which was east to navigate. About a week before the wedding, you are able to speak with your DJ to go over your wedding day timeline in great detail. We felt so at ease after our phone call with Dan knowing he had everything in order and knew our music style and wishes for our wedding day. He arrived on time the day of the wedding and worked to make sure the wedding went on without a hitch. My husband and I planned our wedding by ourselves with a lot of DIY elements, so we were very overwhelmed with making sure everything was perfect. Dan took charge and made sure we simply did not have to worry about when certain events (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) needed to happen. He directed us when he needed to, and it was clear he had been doing this for years. Everyone raved about the music and how seamless the whole day was. I would highly recommend VIP DJ Entertainment for your DJ needs!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Stoup · Married on 10/04/2019

Experienced, professional, and easy to work with - highly recommend!

We hired VIP DJ Entertainment for both their DJ and videography services for our wedding, and they did a fantastic job with both! The company itself was very convenient to work with; the online process for filling out the event details and making special requests was simple and user-friendly, and their package bundles covered everything we needed. Our DJ, Adam, was extremely professional, easy to reach, and very helpful leading up to the event. He did a great job during the ceremony, which required a remote microphone setup and very exact music timing; he was also a perfect MC for the reception as well, during which he kept everything on schedule, while also reading the room and playing his music selection by ear to keep everyone entertained and on their feet. Our videographer, Carlton, did an excellent job as well; he was everywhere he needed to be to grab critical footage, and responsive to our special requests, yet at the same appropriately unobtrusive. We can’t wait to see the final video! Overall, the whole team at VIP was top-notch, and we couldn’t recommend their services highly enough.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cory Nestorick · Married on 09/28/2019

VIP DJ entertainment

Our experience was amazing! FIVE STARS! VIP did an amazing job accommodating our needs. Our DJ Jim Acker did a fantastic job choosing the right music to keep the party bumping. We ended up asking him to play even longer than we had planned. I would 100 percent recommend them for any event you may need. The wedding reception would not have been the same with out them. Totally outstanding!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tara Woodbury · Married on 09/28/2019

Best DJ I could have asked for

DJ John Kelly made our wedding so fun! I didn’t see a lot of reviews about him when I was looking, but i’m glad we booked him because I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Everyone after my weeding commented about how good the DJ was and the music. He had everyone dancing all night. Before the wedding, he took the time to call and text me several times to make sure we had all the details correct and everything was in order. John was very receptive to conversations about what type of music to play at our wedding and he fully delivered and played exactly what we wanted (fun but clean music). I have no complaints and I highly recommend you book John as your DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/27/2019

Dancing the night away

Music is a HUGE part of any wedding and ours was nothing short of incredible thanks to Fred. He was professional, organized, and thorough. I had a few fun requests for our first dance and he happily obliged me and made our first dance a moment neither of us will forget. Every single person mentioned how great our music selection was and the dance floor was packed the whole night! If you are looking for someone who is going to give you the freedom to select a killer playlist (in the most easy to navigate portal) along with adding some fun fan favorites then Fred is the DJ for you!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2019

Best Night of Our Lives!

DJ Dan made our day so special and exciting. The music was great. He took requests and made our wedding day a blast. Even on our very hot wedding day he was able to get people out on the dance floor and dance the night away. We didn't want the day to end! Thanks again! I would highly recommend DJ Dan.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Karli Kauffman · Married on 09/21/2019

Best dj service

Mike Rossi was the BEST DJ EVER! Great value! SO glad we went with VIP DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Day of my Life!

Adam was our DJ and he did an incredible job! Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He played everything I asked for, even though I'm sure some of my requests were weird! He was responsive ahead of the day and nothing but amazing the day of. He was great with personalizing the day to match my (now!) husband and me. I had a lot of great vendors that day, but Adam and VIP Entertainment was definitely my favorite! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Caitlyn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Danced All Night Long!

Our Dj was the best!!! Greg (Williams) had every one of our guests out on that dance floor practically all night long!! We are still getting compliments on how great the night was and how awesome the music being played was. Thank you so much again Greg for making our day the best!!

VIP DJ Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Erica · Married on 09/20/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ

Fred made the night truly perfect. He was amazingly professional and courteous from the first phone call to book him to playing the last song at our wedding. He was a great help with giving me suggestions for out special songs (first dance, ceremony music etc.) The day of our wedding we realized we did not book a day of coordinator. Fred went above and beyond and told us not to panic and between him and our caterer he would make sure everything went smoothly. And he definately pulled through. The ceremony music was perfect and everyone was able to hear our officiant and our vowels. He did an amazing job and keeping the party going during the reception and adjusting the vibes of the party. Additionally, he kept the music at the perfect volume of loud enough to hear the music but not so loud you are shouting to talk. I would recommend Fred and VIP DJ Entertainment to anyone who wants an affordable, professional DJ who goes above and beyond to give you the night of your dreams.

VIP DJ Entertainment 7
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Danielle Rogers · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Dj

Fred was the best Dj ! He was very helpful & patient ! He was highly recommended by family & friends & I’m so glad we decided to go with him ! He listened to what we wanted to hear & he played it ! We had a lot of fun with Fred as our Dj !

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2019

Dj adam - simply wonderful!

Adam was simply AMAZING...he was well prepared, followed our play list and had great ideas getting all of the guests involved. He took recommendations, hyped up the crowd when needed, played a nice variety of songs & was there before and during for all questions, etc. I would highly recommend Adam for any event where you need a DJ :)

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Sam

Sam Lewis · Married on 09/15/2019

Simply the best

They made things simple. They made things fun. And they're every bit as excited as making your wedding awesome as you are. We had Gino Guarnere, he called us a week before to lay the event out for us, made sure we felt SUPER confident going in. And then, the day of, the guy just crushed it. He handled the music at our ceremony. He played piano at our cocktail hour, could literally play anything from Beethoven to Journey, and got our guests singing and dancing IN THE ROOM (we were so bummed we missed this to take pictures!). He hosted our reception effortlessly from event to event, kept things moving, and then when the dance floor opened up, he kept the energy up all night. The guy feels out the room, knows what songs are working, discards what doesn't... And by the end of the night he was urging the crowd to sing along-- We can't say enough good things about them, just a fantastic one stop shop for your music.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Brianna Collacchi · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ entertainment

Had everyone dancing!! We really enjoyed them!

Had an amazing website that was easy to fill in requests! Accommodated all of our requests!

DJ Adam was awesome!

Great price compared to others

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Evan

Evan Lipinski · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Around!

I am a strong believer what makes a wedding fun is the music and the food. DJ Mike truly made our wedding so special and entertaining. He got family members on the dance floor who I would never imagine dancing! People were dancing the entire time, which is more than I could ever ask for. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!

We had an amazing experience with DJ Rene and VIP Entertainment. I particularly was looking for a bilingual DJ, and was able to find him. Rene was very professional and knew how to have the guess in the dance floor. Thank you Rene and thank you VIP Entertainment. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2019