VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

VIP DJ Entertainment 3
VIP DJ Entertainment 4

Pete · Getting married on 03/28/2020

professionalism

I have had a couple calls with this company and after speaking to the owner and our DJ I am confident their professionalism is one of the best around.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 04/20/2019

Kept The Dance Floor Bumping

It's always nerve-wracking to hire a DJ because the music makes or breaks the wedding. We got so luck with DJ Mike and VIP Entertainment. From day 1 they heard our ask that we wanted to have a fun party and keep people dancing- and did Mike ever deliver! Mike did a great job of playing a variety of music for all ages, listening to the crowd and keeping the energy high. He knew just when to speak and when to let the music go. We had people up between all courses of dinner and dancing until the very last second. The online portal they provide made it easy to make requests and while not everything we wanted to get played made it day of, Mike made the perfect choices for the crowd. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing time at our wedding!

Dj Fred had everyone dancing at our wedding all night long!!! What a blast we all had!!!! We also had Up lighting and a monogram done by Vip Dj Entertainment which turned out beautiful. Dj Fred made sure everything ran smoothly! We will be forever grateful!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sarah Hayday · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy to work with and organized

From the start VIP was amazing. Working with Jim (our DJ) was so fun and easy I would recommend him and the company to ANYOONE who needs a DJ for their party. They were AWESOME!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    VIP DJ Entertainment 5
    VIP DJ Entertainment 6
  • Michelle

Michelle Stawicki · Married on 03/23/2019

Last minute dj came through

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding at the last minute because her DJ backed out on Friday morning and the wedding was Saturday afternoon. My husband contacted VIP DJ Entertainment to see if they had anyone available to help us and they immediately made some phone calls and found someone available. My husband specifically asked if Mike Rossi was available and we were lucky enough to secure him for this event and cannot say enough good things about him. He was fabulous and made our daughter's wedding a very special event!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Great communication and information provided. Easy to select and work to pick music.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Trish E · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome DJ!

My husband and I got married in December and we had DJ Adam for our wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was very professional, timely, and knowledgeable. He helped us decide on music for certain events prior to the wedding when we had no idea of what we wanted. He was very lively and kept the energy flowing in the ballroom. He was able to read the crowd and decide on which songs to play. We couldn't have asked for better DJ. Also, we loved the online system to choose our music and list our timeline of events. It was very easy to use.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Anne · Married on 12/14/2018

Holiday Party

I hired VIP for our holiday party. They were great, answered all of my questions and very professional. They were also very reasonably priced. DJ Adam was the DJ for the event. He was very professional, very attentive to what I envisioned for the event. We chose to have karaoke also mixed in with regular dance music. He played great music, kept the guests engaged. The evening turned out great thanks to Adam. I will definitely be using them again for future events!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2018

DJ Adam is wonderful!

We had DJ Adam for our wedding and he was absolutley amazing! He was so much fun and kept the dance floor full the whole night! Everyone had a blast! He also did a fabulous job with the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We highly recommend him! :-)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Shannon Carrero · Married on 11/23/2018

So happy we booked VIP DJ!!

If your looking into this DJ book right away!! Fred did an amazing job at our wedding on 11/23/18. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Aunts and uncles that don’t usually dance, didn’t leave the dance floor! Everyone keeps telling us it was the party of the year. So if your looking for a FUN WEDDING book VIP! You won’t regret it! And the best part is how affordable they are. You aren’t getting this quality for this price any where else!

Sent on 12/05/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Shannon! We are so happy to hear that DJ Fred did such an awesome job for you! Thanks for including us in your special day!

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Reception DJ

From the beginning it was a great decision to go with VIP DJ Entertainment. They were super quick with responding and answering all of our questions and concerns. The day of was absolutely amazing. We had DJ Adam for the reception and he has an amazing energy that he brings to the overall reception. The uplighting was great (included in the package we got), the photobooth experience was amazing, the introductions were great, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I've received many compliments on the reception and how fun it was for the guests. They absolutely helped make it the best night of our lives. If I had to go back I would choose them over and over again as our DJ.

Sent on 01/15/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience with Adam! We are so happy to hear he did a great job for you! It was our honor to be included in your special day! Thank you!
  • Megan

Megan Small · Married on 11/10/2018

Everyone danced the entire night!

I must say that one thing with weddings- it's hard to get people up and moving sometimes but not our wedding! Jim Acker played the best variety of music having everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. With the different genres that we all liked; everything was just so smooth! My hubby loved oldies and country where I love hip hop and pop! He managed to play it all! His announcement voice is awesome too! With the hard last names he didn't even stutter! Haha! He even called a week before to go over all the pronunciation! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Megan! We are thrilled to hear that DJ Jim did a great job for you guys! It was an honor to work with you!

Liesl Reimann · Married on 11/03/2018

Adam could not have been better!

The music for our wedding was very important and Adam did not disappoint! He did all of our crazy songs we requested without a single mistake, engaged the tables at the wedding, was super flexible, and totally fun. He was awesome at feeling the vibe of the room and playing what we wanted to hear. Thanks VIP and Adam!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Liesl! It's great to hear that Adam did such an awesome job! Thanks again for choosing VIP DJ Entertainment! And Congrats!
  • Melanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent and Personable

My husband and I got married in November and we used VIP DJ and we were beyond satisfied. Our DJ John Kelley was a god send through out the entire planning process. He stayed in touch as much as we needed to and was always compassionate and helpful. He was able to assist when we needed suggestions and ideas... The day of the wedding was as promised, almost perfect in soundtrack.
    Fred, the owner is who my husband and I coordinated with prior to meeting our DJ John and our interactions with him were comforting and helpful. He was willing to work with our needs and hooked us up with all we inquired about including the connection to London Photobooths. We got a great price that fit within our budget. We are so grateful for VIP. Book with them now! You won’t regret it... if you are also looking for a photo booth- inquire about London Photbooths as well- Fred can tell you about that :)

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

The VIP Experience!

My husband and I got married on 10/27/18 at Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA. DJ Ren was such a pleasure to work with and our guests danced all night! VIP's DJ portal made it really easy to request our special songs and preferences. It only took 2 brief calls with Rene to plan the perfect evening. He was really accommodating and just seemed to get us. We had such an incredible night, thanks Rene and Fred!
    Laura & Jeff

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Karla

Karla Henderson_Padya · Married on 10/21/2018

Dj adam rocks! Vip entertainment is awesome!

DJ Adam was awesome! Our wedding had various styles of music ranging from African to Country and I was extremely nervous that ANY DJ would be able to make the music sync together. DJ Adam spoke with me and asked me questions to get a feel for the vision I had for the wedding reception, and I could tell during the conversation he was truly listening to what I had to say. He was able to put me at ease with his years of experience and knowledge of different artists that most people may not have even heard of. On the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly. He was able to read the crowd and figure which songs to keep the party going. He was able to transition so smoothly from one genre to the next without skipping a beat. I was impressed and so were our guest. We all had a great time, thanks to DJ Adam. He is absolutely the best. The overall experience was 10 stars if I could give it and the price was great. Mr. Fred Alvisi was also there to answer any questions that I had which was so helpful. I even like that VIP Entertainment allows you to customize your own package to fit your budget. Most DJ companies wouldn't allow you to do that. Great company to hire if you want to have a fun wedding that doesn't break the bank.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kristen Schott · Married on 10/13/2018

Very professional, excellent DJ

After booking VIP DJ Entertainment, we were quickly paired with DJ Jim Acker. Jim was very professional and always extremely responsive to our emails & calls. Their planning website made it easy for us to let them know all of our wedding details and special songs.
    Jim was able to handle everything and was very flexible during the wedding. He also played all the songs that we requested.
    I would recommend booking with them. They were excellent!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Elyse

Elyse Coldren · Married on 10/13/2018

Best ever!

DJ Mike listened to exactly what we wanted and even checked up on me prior to the wedding not only to finalize details but to check in with nerves, stress, etc. DJ Mike, checked in with us throughout the night and even my husband made a complimentative statement the next day about how wonderful he was. There was never a time that people were not on the dance floor. He also respected our wishes for little speaking. Overall, my biggested want in my wedding was a good dance party and he gave it to us! Definitely would recommend to ANYONE.

Sent on 10/17/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing this, Elyse! We are so happy to hear that DJ Mike did a great job for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

Erika · Married on 10/13/2018

You won’t be disappointed

DJ Joe was excellent!! Our wedding was not typical, and he went with it, kept the flow, and was awesome! Every song I had wanted, he played. I’m so glad I went with VIP DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hayley · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Mike was the best!

Loved this hire! DJ Mike was awesome at getting people out on the dance floor from start to finish! We loved his chatter in between songs and everyone had a great time! People always tell us how much fun they had dancing at our wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Gus · Married on 10/05/2018

VIP DJ Rene. Was perfect. He was bilingual and knew a lot about latin music, as well as hip hop. He rocked the crowd all night. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gus! Thanks for the very kind words! We are happy to here that Rene did a great job for you guys! Thanks for letting us be a party of your special day!

Lisa Stanley · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing experience! Thank you!

Planning a wedding is stressful to say the least. Hiring the right vendors is even more stressful - you really don't know what you're going to get until the day of the event. That said, hiring VIP DJ ENTERTAINMENT was one of the best decisions we made! Fred was extremely responsive to all of our questions - the communication was excellent from day one. DJ Greg did a remarkable job from the minute he arrived to the very last song! We also hired the Photo Booth through VIP and if you're on the fence, pull the trigger! It was one of the best part of the night and everyone loved it. The staff was incredible to work with and so much fun!!! I've attended many events throughout my life and becasue of the DJ and Photo Booth - I must say this was one of the very best! Thank you for making one of the most special days in my Daughter's life (and mine,) so perfect!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this! We are so happy to hear that Greg did an amazing job for you and that you loved the Photo Booth, too! Thanks for letting us be a party of this special day for your daughter!
  • Jordan

Jordan Alexis Gorczynski · Married on 10/05/2018

The best dj ever!

My husband and I were married 10/05/18. We have the pleasure of working with Greg Williams. He was so great from the first phone calls talking about the vibe we wanted for the evening, to helping pick out songs through to the wedding and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! He played all the songs that we requested and then mixed in a ton more that were perfect for the night! I could not have picked a better DJ for my wedding! I would recommend VIP DJ Entertainment to any of my family and friends getting married!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2018

Awesome : )

Very happy with DJ Gino from VIP. He was very cool to talk with on the phone trough it the process and easy to work with that day. We received so many compliments during the wedding and after the wedding on our music! Fred was also excellent to work with during the booking process and was very responsive to all emails and questions. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/02/2018