VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

605 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

• Daisy

Daisy · Getting married on 04/12/2022

Amazing Night!

I don't think there was more than 5 minutes where I was not dancing (except from dinner). Fred really knew how to read the crowd and get everyone up dancing. We had a blast!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Thomas

Thomas K. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Fantastic Experience

DJ Fred of VIP DJ's was awesome! The planning portion was super easy, the cost was very reasonable, and we even hired live musicians for the ceremony directly through them! DJ Fred did an awesome job of picking up on exactly the vibe we were looking for, and getting people involved and dancing without being obnoxious whatsoever. All of the audio aspects were top notch and we would 100% recommend the company to anyone looking for an awesome experience for a very fair price.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kelly B. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Thank You VIP Entertainment!!

I can't say enough about how great VIP was to work with! They went above and beyond to make the planning experience easy and stress free. Our dance floor was packed the entire time & our guests are still talking about how great the music was. Thank you DJ Mike & VIP Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Kristina · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Mike Rossi was nothing but great! He communicated with me before & during my wedding! He was wonderful to work with! I’d definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Breanna

Breanna F. · Getting married on 07/18/2021

Cant wait to have them as our dj

Haven't had our wedding yet, but just recently hired vip dj entertainment for our wedding and we are really looking forward to it. So far, they have answered any questions we have had and are very responsive. This dj company is also budget worthy.

Sent on 09/04/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hello Breanna!

Thank you for writing this review. We can't wait to create memories at your Belle Voir Manor @ Pen Ryn Estate wedding!

You have DJ Rene Lazo! He is a very talented DJ / Emcee!

Make sure your guests go dancing shoe shopping before your wedding!

Laura R. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Awesome!

We booked them sort of at the last minute, but Fred was flexible, very responsive and professional to help calm the stress of having a wedding during a pandemic! Music selection was GREAT all night long! And Fred is very personable!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Alex

Alex C. · Married on 11/12/2020

Danced the night away!!

Adam did such a great job at our wedding! He listened to everything we wanted and provided great advice. Everyone was talking about the great music and danced like crazy! He checked in with us when needed and got our guests involved in music recommendations. I would tell everyone to use Adam at VIP DJ!! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Casey C. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing dj

Absolutely amazing! This company and our DJ (Mike) were so friendly and responsive! Mike turned our small plan B Covid wedding into an absolute party!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Alex M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Exceptional DJ and service!

We had the pleasure of having Fred as our DJ and he was amazing. The planning leading up to our big day was easy abs simple. Fred was super responsive with all the answers to all my questions. The online services was easy to use and gave us the flexibility to adjust, add and create the best playlist. With it being our wedding and us only having 30 guests we were worried that it would be hard to get people to dance or continue to dance but Fred delivered! Everything from the ceremony to the reception he was right on point. He reacted to the crowd and kept everything moving with seamless transitions. Everyone loved him, he interacted with guests, took requests, added songs to keep the party going, and kept the wedding on a good time schedule. We couldn't have been happier and can't express how happy we were having VIP DJ Entertainment and Fred be apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Katy · Married on 10/10/2020

We loved VIP DJ!!

We are so happy we chose VIP DJ Entertainment for our wedding! Like many couples, we were impacted by COVID and needed to make last minute changes. Fred was with us every step of the way by reaching out to touch base, listening to our ideas, and providing suggestions/solutions where needed! We originally booked with Gino but ended up having Dan as well for our ceremony. We only had one request for our ceremony and had Dan do the rest & he nailed it! Gino was a great MC, keeping the show moving while also ensuring everyone was entertained. Even with a diverse crowed, Gino kept the dance floor active and the guests happy with the song selection!

highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Night for Dancing!

Jim was amazing! He kept everyone dancing all night and our friends and family were so impressed by the mixture of music he played. We had a lot of requested songs but Jim made sure to mix them in with other great options! Couldn’t have asked for a better night dancing away with our loved ones!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Molly

Molly R. · Married on 10/02/2020

Outstanding!

Greg was our amazing DJ and a pleasure to work with! He definitely understood my requests and did a great job making our ceremony beautiful and the keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. Wish I could give more than 5 stars!!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding DJ

We originally had booked Gino for our wedding that was supposed to happen in May 2020. However we had to reschedule due to COVID and VIP DJ was very accommodating and made it a breeze to change our date. Unfortunately Gino was not available for our new date but Fred was able to be our DJ. The online system they use for you to pick your music is very easy to navigate and I loved that they gave a ton of music suggestions for everything from the first dance to cutting the cake. Fred was able to play a version of a song I loved from YouTube for my bridal party to walk down the aisle. It was perfect! He made sure to play any songs we had requested and he also read the room and kept the dance floor full. I could not recommend using VIP DJ enough and I especially would tell you to try and book Fred.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Rebecca M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Professional, Experienced, Talented, Intuitive... Master of Ceremonies!

Not only were we (bride and groom) thrilled with DJ Mike Rossi, we received an influx of compliments about him during and on-and-on after our wedding! We appreciated his laid-back, yet 100% effective professionalism, his impressive wedding-party-wrangling ability (who knew we needed that as much as we did???), his calm day-of suggestions for things we needed but had no idea we needed, his seamless musical and video entertainment, his brightness, his sincerity, and his perfect energy. Our guests commended the perfect acoustic balance in the cavernous reception space, the ideal volume of music to encourage dancing/excitement but not at the expense of hearing the conversation at hand, and not deafening the guests seated nearest the speakers. We interviewed several companies and DJs before signing, and we expected great things from VIP and DJ Mike, but nothing as stellar as what we received. Pandemic aside... what a perfect celebration... what a perfect day! Thank you!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Katheryn

Katheryn A. · Married on 07/11/2020

Fred Alvisi was great!

Fred Alvisi was great! He was able to accommodate everything we asked for - from specific timing of certain songs to combining songs for the father-daughter dance. I really appreciated how professional and determined he was to make sure my family's names were pronounced correctly, and how smoothly the entire intro to the reception went. He got people dancing immediately, and even though our guest count was pretty reduced, the party never felt dull! Everyone had a great time and even two weeks later we're still getting comments on how great the music was and how much fun people had!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Stefani

Stefani T. · Married on 06/27/2020

Fun and personable DJ that knows their wedding audience and keeps them entertained

As an out-of-towner, I wasn’t sure where to start my search for a wedding DJ. My fiancé and I attended a wedding showcase and had enjoyed speaking with VIP DJ Entertainment. We then did some website digging, which was helpful as it allowed us to listen to samples/videos on their website to see the DJs in action before we decided VIP DJ Entertainment. I’m so glad we went with them for our wedding- at the end of our big night I had multiple friends and family coming up to me saying how great the music was and how awesome our DJs were. They got everyone on the dance floor by playing a mix of music- including some of our vendors dancing in a cabaret line! I now have a soundtrack from our big day that makes me laugh and smile when I reflect back.

VIP DJ Entertainment was a breeze to work with when it came to planning for the wedding. First, I really enjoyed utilizing their planning portal. It allowed us to sample songs and plan for the big day- we had so much fun going through the choices and felt confident the day and music would reflect us. 2020 was not an easy year and when we ended up having to reschedule, VIP DJ Entertainment was willing to work with us as we tried to coordinate a new date. Freddy, one of our DJs, also coordinated a call to walk through the schedule and go over our final choices- I was nervous about the first dance, but he put me at ease and shared some of his best tips for this big moment. I felt very comfortable with the DJs as they knew how to read the crowd and kept us on our feet. We even selected some atypical songs that weren’t in the portal and they were willing to work with us, so that we were able to walk down the aisle to the songs we wanted and able to hear some of our favorites throughout the night. They worked really well with the other vendors too, so that the whole night felt like a seamless transition from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the dinner, cake cutting, and dances.

With 2020, we drastically cut our wedding attendee numbers, so I was not sure how the music/dancing would turn out. Would everyone like it as we also had attendees of all ages- but VIP DJ Entertainment really knows how to read a crowd, transition from not only song to song, but the different events during the wedding. Our bridal party had so much fun talking to the DJs to ask for their favorite song and they kept the whole night upbeat for us. I would hire VIP DJ Entertainment again in an instant and there’s not any element I would change regarding music on the big day. They knocked it out of the park. I can’t thank them enough for the memory, for sharing their musical talents, and for being friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Paige

Paige A. · Married on 05/16/2020

Dj greg was amazing

DJ GREG WAS AMAZING. All the songs were fantastic and he totally was able to pick up on the dance floor vibes!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Sean

Sean L. · Married on 05/02/2020

DJ Adam did an incredible job for our wedding

While looking for a DJ for our wedding, we found VIP DJ Entertainment online because of their experience and great reviews. Heading into our wedding we wanted someone that was professional but fun and would know how to read the room and make adjustments as necessary to keep the dance floor going. If there's one thing my wife and I have learned going to other weddings, it's the value of a good DJ to make the night enjoyable for the guests. I called VIP and spoke with the owner, Fred. From the very beginning Fred was incredibly professional and informative and explained every detail while explaining the different packages they offered. While his pricing was more than fair and extremely competitive, we were particularly impressed with his responsiveness. Our original wedding date was postponed due to the pandemic, and when we rescheduled the new date for a few months later our original DJ at VIP was already booked for that date. Fred jumped right on it and and even though our original DJ wasn't available Fred got back to us and set us up with DJ Adam Weiner.

Now let me tell you how awesome DJ Adam was. We had never met Adam prior to our first call a few weeks before the wedding, but our first phone call was over an hour long because we had a lot of special requests and Adam not only answered our questions while taking notes on everything, he also used his experience to make awesome suggestions that we actually used for our wedding. Adam is very professional, but also has a great sense of humor and is very easy to speak with. On the day of the wedding Adam arrived early and made sure he had everything setup both outside (where our ceremony was) and inside (reception). He was professional when working with our officiant and greeted guests and introduced himself to our parents. Our ceremony went flawless as the music we selected was on point. Once the reception introductions started Adam really impressed us when he was introducing our wedding party, as he has the perfect DJ voice able to pump up a crowd but also the ability to provide a smooth classic tone. Through the entire reception he took song suggestions from our guests while still making it a point to play the songs that we provided. Over the course of the night the dance floor was always full of people laughing and dancing which made it such a fun night. The next day we had multiple family members and friends tell us they were sore from dancing so much and that they had such a great night!

With excellent equipment, tremendous professionalism, and a good intuition about music, we can thoroughly recommend Adam and VIP DJ Entertainment. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks again, Adam!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Pete

Pete · Married on 03/28/2020

professionalism

I have had a couple calls with this company and after speaking to the owner and our DJ I am confident their professionalism is one of the best around.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie F. · Married on 03/14/2020

DJ Mike Rossi is the best!

VIP DJ Entertainment and DJ Mike Rossi were super easy to work with leading up to our wedding, very responsive to our questions and requests and we couldn't be happier with our choice. DJ Mike did an amazing job reading the room and kept everyone dancing all night long. He took our suggested playlist and improved upon it better than we could have ever imagined! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Angela P. · Married on 01/03/2020

Incredible! Like no other!

Mike Rossi wrapped up his last wedding with the Pellechia family with a bang! Our wedding reception was by far the best night of our life and we owe so much of that to Mike! So many of our friends and family said they never have been to a wedding where no one left the dance floor the entire night and it’s true! If I could give Mike 6 stars, I would! It’s hard to put into words how incredible he was but you will not be disappointed if you choose him for your wedding, I promise!!!! And for VIP DJ Entertainment, they made booking our DJ vendor seamless. They took the time to get to know what My husband and I were looking for and got every detail perfected with such ease! 5 star all the way!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Ashley B. · Married on 12/29/2019

Excellent Service

Fred and his company offer top notch service! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. From the ceremony to the reception everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Danielle G. · Married on 11/23/2019

Fun and kept everyone dancing

Adam was willing to listen to what we wanted and the song choices. He was receptive, and was willing to be open to any ideas we had. He kept the party alive, and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Christina S. · Married on 11/15/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment

DJ Jim was an awesome DJ who helped make our dream wedding a reality. Reliable, personable, down to earth.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 11/09/2019

VIP DJ Entertainment

VIP DJ Entertainment was so easy to work with! We used them for our ceremony sound and rehearsal with up-lighting. From utilization of the website to input all of the details of the wedding, song preferences and the "Don't Play" list, we highly recommend them! DJ Greg made our wedding memorable - He was very easy to work with and was flexible throughout the rehearsal when we wanted to make VERY last minute changes. He played a ton of the music we had requested and additional songs that fit right in to keep everyone on the floor dancing. The uplighting made the room look amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better evening! Thank you Greg & VIP DJ Entertainment for helping our wedding day run so smoothly!

Sent on 01/12/2020