445 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
403 VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

I can not thank my boss enough. Freddy rocked my surprise 40th birthday. Yes I’m a little biased as I’m one of his first DJs to join his amazing company. But he went out his way to make the night amazing, even posting he was DJing another event on Facebook to throw me off. Thanks again Freddy for your friendship and your amazing company.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire service was phenomenal and DJ Mike was amazing. He made sure we knew exactly what was going on, he checked in with us, and made the night so memorable.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When you look at a dance floor during the wedding reception and it is crowded the entire night, you know you have a great DJ! Thank you Greg for helping make our daughter and son in law's day so special.

Profile Picture t, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Steve Slater was absolutely incredible! Definitely had everyone on the dance floor all night. Great music!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed Mike very much everyone said greatest wedding ever

Profile Picture Ash, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Rossi was nothing but great! He communicated with me before & during my wedding! He was wonderful to work with! I’d definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Joe Pizzio as our DJ for my husband's and my wedding on April 21, 2018. He was everything we hoped and dreamed of as a DJ! He was super professional and did exactly what we asked and never knew what we wanted. He made our day so seamless and read our crowd to keep everyone entertained. Joe was very friendly and an overall good guy. If you have the opportunity to have him as your DJ, do it!! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ was fantastic!! I had a packed dance floor ALL NIGHT which is what I wanted the most out of anything. He was fun, organized and made this stressed bride feel totally at ease. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Rossi was AMAZING!!!! He responded to emails very quickly and helped to soothe our nerves. Very professional and engaging. Definitely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used DJ Mike Rossi for our wedding this past weekend. He was great. We had an incident at our wedding where a fight broke out, he was accommodating and helped everything fall back into place so my night wasn’t totally ruined. He was quick to act in the negative situation. The guests had a great time dancing and he was sure to play requested songs. Can’t wait to see how the video he edits comes out.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Our DJ, Fred, was absolutely amazing. He had our guests on the dance floor from the moment they came into the ball room (seriously, people were dancing before dinner was served and even in their seats during dinner) I have had SO many people tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know our DJ had a HUGE part in that. I would recommend them to anyone. We had the best night. Plus, the website to pick your songs and organize your night is so amazing. Thanks again VIP, and Fred.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam and VIP DJ were absolutely fantastic - we could not have asked for a better service. They allowed us to completely customize our song list, entrance music and timeline, and he was available at every step of the planning process to answer questions and discuss details. On the day of he was professional but very fun, and was great at involving the guests throughout the night, which we appreciated (importantly, they will ask what type of tone you'd like for the evening [lively, laid back, etc.] so you can create the kind of atmosphere that you want for your wedding). Adam's personal manner was also excellent - he knew that our attention was being pulled every which way on the day of, so he gave us helpful cues and reminders along the way, and was there to help out if we needed anything. Everything was thoroughly planned out in advance so there were no surprises, and we could not have been happier with their performance!

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used DJ Greg from VIP DJ entertainment and we could not have been happier!!! Greg was amazing to work with in the planning stages of our wedding. He spent time on the phone walking me though the choices I had and made excellent suggestions for music to make our day special. Most importantly he was extremely professional at the wedding. He took requests from my guests and worked them into his music selection and even managed to get my family out on the dance floor!! It made for an amazing night!!! I highly recommend him and would use his services again!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fred from VIP DJ entertainment provided the entertainment for our wedding on 2/3/18. He was great and got the party going. His music selection was fantastic and we were all out on the dance floor all night. He was the life of the party and really set the tone for our night. Very responsive and thorough, he was sure to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend VIP for future weddings and events. Great service, great price.

Profile Picture Erika, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Fred was amazing! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time at my wedding thanks to him!

Profile Picture Nora, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fred was an amazing DJ at our wedding, we could not have asked for any better. Many of our guests commented on how good our DJ was. Fred is great to work with, our day went off without a hitch. I would definitely go back to VIP Entertainment for future events.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

After working with DJ Fred, we now know why he has so many 5 star reviews. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so kind, funny, patient, and got everyone on the dance floor at our intimate wedding! He was the DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He worked with us prior to the wedding until all the details were perfect! The online system they use is absolutely great! It allows for you to easily pick music (ie special songs, requests, etc) and arrange timelines. We were worried since our wedding count was so small that no one would dance and the event would end early, but with DJ Fred there, that was not the case! A HUGE thanks to Fred for making our big day so fun and memorable! :)

Profile Picture Jacquelynn, 12/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hands down, the best entertainment group around! I’ve had the pleasure of attending multiple weddings Fred has played for. Each and every time I was astounded at the work he can do. When it came to my wedding, there was no other option of who to choose. I wanted the dance floor rocking and that’s exactly what I got ALL night long. Fred and VIP entertainment far exceeded my expectations and made the entire process from start to finish a piece of cake. Thank you Fred Alvisi and VIP Entertainment for one rocking party and helping make our wedding everything we dreamed of!!
Love,

Kathryn and Glen Morgan

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fred Alvisi was our point of contact in planning and also was our DJ at our wedding. He was incredibly professional, played great songs, and kept our wedding guests energized. He was great!

Profile Picture Adria, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so glad that we chose Adam to DJ our wedding! He was courteous, professional, and most importantly, he truly cared that we enjoyed ourselves and that the reception was exactly what we wanted. I threw a few curve balls his way, including a choreographed flash mob, as well as a surprise gospel choir performance, and he didn’t even bat an eye. Everything was flawless and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to run the show! Leading up to the wedding, he made sure to know about everything we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn’t want. He was super organized and very patient with all of my questions, making sure I felt comfortable with the plans. Our biggest request was that the dance floor should be packed the whole time, and Adam made it happen! I honestly can’t recommend Adam enough – he was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We loved working with Adam from VIP DJ Entertainment! We weren't looking to have a traditional wedding, and Adam helped us create the perfect evening for us. Our guests raved about him and we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was fortunate enough to come across vip entertainment. And was set up with DJ John Kelly. I am a huge fanatic about details and John with his organizing skills and wonderful personality made our day one of the best I've had...he listened to everything I wanted my day to be and it was even better....John was like part of the family with all the other vendors he was Superior....I will definitely have him for any other events....trust me you won't regret hiring dj Kelly....#onehappybride!!!!

Profile Picture doreen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Justin Moore did an awesome job and really kept the dance floor going until the end of the night! I only regret not confirming the version of our first dance song that we wanted. A different version played, which was okay, but could have been avoided. The online portal is so helpful to have and the pricing was competitive. Our guests really enjoyed themselves and I thought the lighting was great we well. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Fred as our DJ for our wedding. He was absolutely awesome! He had all the guest up and dancing and having a great time, even my grandparents(91&84) were up dancing. So happy we used Vip Entertainment, and a great DJ.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews