462 Reviews for VIP DJ Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
420 VIP DJ Entertainment Reviews

DJ Adam was fantastic. He worked with us through the entire process, making sure that the music and selections represented us. My wife is Persian and wanted to include Persian music and traditions. Adam would ask questions to become more familiar with the traditions and make sure that he could answer any questions from the guests.
Before the ceremony, DJ Adam spoke with us to see if there were changes to the agenda. The ceremony went off without a hitch (the volume was perfect), the music for the cocktail hour was upbeat but not overpowering and the reception was on another level. Adam had the guests engaged from the time he announced us through the last dance. At one point during the night, I believe there was not a single person in their seat. DJ Adam accepted requests throughout the night. Our guests commented multiple times how wonderful the DJ was. They said that we would need to host another event next year so we could hire Adam as the DJ. Adam will be the first person I contact when I need a DJ at a future event. Thank you, Adam for helping us create happy memories that will last or lifetime.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

From the get-go, Fred at VIP Entertainment was very flexible with our budget and helped us to find the best value for our price range for a DJ. He was always very helpful and communicative. The website they provide for song selections was also very user-friendly. But the best part was our DJ, Mike Rossi. Though we did not communicate much before the actual wedding, he took our every request into consideration (and there were A LOT of unique ones). While a couple of requests were missed (for example, to do the “longest married couple” dance), that was no matter, because he made the reception so much fun. The majority of our guests were dancing throughout the entire night – rarely were there more than 10 people sitting down! Over half our guests said this was the best wedding they had ever attended, and it was largely in part to DJ Mike!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

VIP was awesome to work with. They kept us in the loop in all processes, online site was easy to use and setup. Mike our DJ was on point and the dance floor was never dull. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He was accommodating and could really read our crowd through the whole night. Not only did he play many of the songs (some really obscure) we requested, but the ones he added really belonged and were a total hit. We might be a bit biased as it was our wedding, BUT he was the best DJ we could have asked for. Everyone in attendance could have danced until sunrise. If you're still looking for a DJ, look no further. The whole process and super simple from start to finish. Thank you VIP and thank you Mike!

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't say enough about Fred! He kept the dance floor full all night and everyone had a great time. Now keep in mind that my daughter had NO ALCOHOL at her wedding and Fred managed to keep the party rolling all night long. He is fantastic!

Profile Picture Marcy, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Adam Weiner is an extremely talented and professional DJ. My husband and I love music and LOVE to dance so choosing the right DJ was very important to us – and we definitely found the right DJ! Adam was so easy to work with and we could tell from the first time talking to him that he is passionate and knowledgeable about what he does. In preparation for our wedding we went over the timeline in detail and he was able to fit in multiple special requests we had for him. The night of our wedding, Adam was so fun, had everyone excited and energized, and the dance floor was packed at all times! He is an incredible DJ and EMCEE and really made our reception incredible. All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how great our DJ was! Thank you, Adam!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Fred was an amazing DJ and made sure that dance floor was packed all night. I had dozens of people come up to me to tell me that my wedding was the most fun they had ever been to. Highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding on May 26th and we hired VIP DJ entertainment. Adam was our DJ. He did a great job! The music transitions were smooth and perfect. We had so much fun at our reception. Thank you again Adam!! :)

Profile Picture So, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Frank was our DJ and he was wonderful. The online portal was great to pick & choose songs we wanted, but also gave us the opportunity to let the DJ take over all the work if we chose. Frank worked with us to pick the correct version of our wedding song. The night of, he kept the crowd engaged, played fun songs, and kept everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Kierstin, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Adam was excellant! He really listened to us when we talked on the phone about what we envisioned for our big day! And he gave such great enthusiasm when it came to some of my fathers customary traditions since I am half Serbian. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and thats exactly what we wanted. Plus a Photo Booth was included as well which was a great idea for the guests. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Karlyn, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful service! Really listened to what it was I wanted and was very energetic.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having DJ Adam Weiner for our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING! Starting from day one of the planning process to the week of, emails, phone calls, messages back and forth to make sure my husband and I had the perfect wedding reception. We had a friend of ours who played his guitar and sang our first dance song, Adam was so helpful in making sure our friend had no issues hooking up to his sound system so he could sing our song. We did a basketball themed entrance and Adam had the perfect announcer voice! He was so engaging, got the crowed clapping, up on their feet and EVERYONE was on the dance floor the whole night! We are so thankful we chose VIP and had Adam as our DJ!

Profile Picture Gayle, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can not thank my boss enough. Freddy rocked my surprise 40th birthday. Yes I’m a little biased as I’m one of his first DJs to join his amazing company. But he went out his way to make the night amazing, even posting he was DJing another event on Facebook to throw me off. Thanks again Freddy for your friendship and your amazing company.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The entire service was phenomenal and DJ Mike was amazing. He made sure we knew exactly what was going on, he checked in with us, and made the night so memorable.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When you look at a dance floor during the wedding reception and it is crowded the entire night, you know you have a great DJ! Thank you Greg for helping make our daughter and son in law's day so special.

Profile Picture t, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Steve Slater was absolutely incredible! Definitely had everyone on the dance floor all night. Great music!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

People are still talking about how awesome our DJ was two months later!!! How they didn’t expect to dance as much as they did and they loved the music. Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with the experience as a whole! Fred spoke with me knew exactly who to pair us with based on the vibe I was looking for - and he couldn’t be more spot on. DJ Ren was amazing to work with! He responded in a timely fashion, listened to my requests, and even made things happen though I sent it to him the day before the wedding. We wanted Latin pop, Bhangra, 90’s hip hop, and sing-along oldies to somehow work together- DJ Ren made it happen so smoothly and flawlessly! They made our wedding the amazing party we wanted it to be!!!! (Oh and the pricing is MORE than fair. Seriously, you won’t find a value like this with anyone as good as they are.)

Profile Picture Roshni, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

We enjoyed Mike very much everyone said greatest wedding ever

Profile Picture Ash, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Rossi was nothing but great! He communicated with me before & during my wedding! He was wonderful to work with! I’d definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Joe Pizzio as our DJ for my husband's and my wedding on April 21, 2018. He was everything we hoped and dreamed of as a DJ! He was super professional and did exactly what we asked and never knew what we wanted. He made our day so seamless and read our crowd to keep everyone entertained. Joe was very friendly and an overall good guy. If you have the opportunity to have him as your DJ, do it!! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ was fantastic!! I had a packed dance floor ALL NIGHT which is what I wanted the most out of anything. He was fun, organized and made this stressed bride feel totally at ease. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Rossi was AMAZING!!!! He responded to emails very quickly and helped to soothe our nerves. Very professional and engaging. Definitely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ Mike Rossi for our wedding this past weekend. He was great. We had an incident at our wedding where a fight broke out, he was accommodating and helped everything fall back into place so my night wasn’t totally ruined. He was quick to act in the negative situation. The guests had a great time dancing and he was sure to play requested songs. Can’t wait to see how the video he edits comes out.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Our DJ, Fred, was absolutely amazing. He had our guests on the dance floor from the moment they came into the ball room (seriously, people were dancing before dinner was served and even in their seats during dinner) I have had SO many people tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I know our DJ had a HUGE part in that. I would recommend them to anyone. We had the best night. Plus, the website to pick your songs and organize your night is so amazing. Thanks again VIP, and Fred.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews