Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Violines Frenesi

Ceremony (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)

0.5

This was the worst experience of our wedding planning and the wedding. After meeting with Astrid 6 months before the wedding, we felt confident in her abilities and responsiveness. However, it went downhill from there. When we initially spoke, she said she was willing to learn a new piece, as long as it wasn’t very complicated. We sent her our music selection 3 months before the wedding, but she never confirmed receipt, despite trying to contact her with multiple emails, text messages, and phone calls. Even our coordinator couldn’t reach her and was starting to advise us to come up with an alternate plan.
Then a month before the wedding, she finally contacted us and was unwilling to learn one piece – the bride’s entrance. After she heard the song and realized it was simple, she agreed to play our music selection. Her explanation for being unresponsive was that she left the island after the hurricane. However, this didn't make sense, since she was in Florida and had internet and phone service. This was annoying, but not the worst part.
Even after getting a hold of her a month before the wedding, she was still unresponsive leading up to the wedding. Three days before the wedding, she called late at night to say she didn't agree with our music selection. My husband talked to her because he speaks Spanish, and it was easier. She made a suggestion, and he said he would check with me and email her back. We decided to keep the music we had chosen, so he emailed (copying our wedding coordinator), called, and texted her. Once again, she was unresponsive. On the day of the wedding, her group played the music she wanted to and then said my husband had agreed to. When our wedding coordinated confronted her, she lied and said my husband had agreed to the change on the phone and that she never received the emails. The unprofessional behavior, lack of communication, and lying were horrible.

Profile Picture Amelia, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio

We just got married on April 11th 2015 in San Juan, and we hired VIOLINES FRENESI to play our ceremony music. They played beautifully during the Prelude: Airoso - Bach, Spring from “The Four Seasons”- Vivaldi, Minuet of Boccherini, Air on G string – J.S. Bach while our guest arrived at the Church.

We then surprised our guest with a Tenor from VIOLINES FRENESI and everyone was STUNNED! He sang 'Ave Maria' and 'Por Ti Volaré' as if he was Andrea Bocelli. I got goosebumps as I was sitting at the altar with my now husband.

I am personally a fan of classical music, since I played the Piano for about 15 years during my childhood. The sound quality was perfect, as our Church was Cathedral type with very high ceilings. If you are looking for great, beautifully played, and professionalism for your Ceremony..do not look further than VF.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beatiful and wonderful music in the wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture ANDREA, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great job! Frensi group is really professional, they satisfied my most wanted desire, gave my wedding a beautiful touch

Profile Picture Frances, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VIOLINES FRENESI - this group is AMAZING, GORGEOUS. The music was amazing, beautiful- very profesional people. Astrid and the other musician they are very patient. We decided the songs for our Wedding. We are thankful we had VIOLINES FRENESI thanks to them we had the most beautiful day in our life. It's an incredible feeling to know that you Puerto Rico has a perfect group of VIOLINS. That you can trust 150% for your most beautiful and important day in your life!
Just give VIOLINES FRENESI. a call and you will see you will be totally enchanted when you hear them playing and the perfect sound they have!!!

Profile Picture Ricardo, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Best of the best. The sound, the repertorie, the professionalism. Overall The best I ever heard!!! Every thing war PERFECT !!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excelente , profesionales y buen repertorio

Profile Picture Janet, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They made the wedding a special event. My nephew and his bride love it and all the family was very impressed. Thank you so much! Job well done.

Profile Picture Jose, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Violines Frenesi for our ceremony music for our destination wedding in Old San Juan. They were absolutely exceptional from beginning to end. They maintained ongoing contact with me. The repertoire of music to chose from was extensive, and the great soprano and the violinists made my ceremony one that felt angelical and highly spiritual. It made all my guests comment about the great music and performance. I am more than satisfied with their great performance, professionalism, attentiveness and quality of service. They are the best. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Violines Frenesi; un grupo ESPECTACULAR!!! Tuvimos Violin, Acordeon & Bajo. Fue una velada maravillosa. Tocaron de todo Danzas, Boleros, Tangos, hasta musica de Navidad!!! Mis invitados super sorprendidos del sonido, matices e interpretacion de la Violinista Astrid ONeill. El acordionista Rene Burgos sus conocimientos musicales y el perfecto acompañamiento fue perfecto junto con el bajista Luis Marcovich. Recomiendo a Violines Frenesi para sus actividades sociales. EXITO!!!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 11/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

VIOLINES FRENESI it was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. They played the music for our wedding ceremony and helped to make the experience a delightful one for us. They allowed us to choose the music and were open to our preferences while offering advice to round out the occasion. I would recommend them to any of my friends and would hire them again for a special event.

Profile Picture Isabel, 10/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Astrid O'Neill has been awesome to work with and I highly recommend her for any wedding for special music. Unfortunately, My daughter has an illness and we have to postpone her wedding of January 20, 2012. I cannot recommend Violines Frenesi highly enough for their support and understanding. I feel like they are family after 8 months of planning and preparation. You will find these musician are professional and delightful to work with. G. Ayers

Profile Picture gail, 1/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Violines Frenesí surpassed my expectations during my wedding night! Breathtaking and elegant repertoire of music. Wonderful musicians with great presence. They played during both my wedding cocktail and sit down dinner. My guests couldn't help but dance to their beautiful music. They received tons of compliments that night. Astrid was wonderful to me since day one, very indulgent with my requests, understanding and professional. I highly recommend Violines Frenesi !!!!

Profile Picture carla, 12/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great group very responsable and very beautiful music

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Violines Frenesi did a wonderful work. They have the perfect sound. We had violin, viola & cello at ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a fantastic job. Thank You for an amazing job!

Profile Picture Rosalina, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Professionals Musicians, excellent music, good repertoire, the cost was reasonable. The music sounded great.. I Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

EXTREMELLY PROFESSIONAL, AMAZING VOICE, PERFECT FOR A ROMANTIC WEDDING.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/30/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music! We hired Astrid for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was absolutely wonderful. We had the violin, ceilo and bassist and received compliments all night about how wonderful it was. They were really professional and understood what I was looking for. I am so pleased to have used them for my wedding and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for classic, timeless, and elegant ceremony music. Just beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/28/10, 6 Reviews