Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 5
Violin by Christine 6
Violin by Christine 7

Jamie · Married on 04/05/2008

Christine and her daughter played the music at our ceremony. It was beautiful! I didn't really have any idea what kind of music I wanted, so Christine was a big help with choosing the music for the different parts of the ceremony.

Sent on 03/29/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2007

Christine and her daughter played at our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! Her experience and expertise were so greatly appreciated by us that day. She came highly recommended and after we met with her and heard her play, we could see why! Having her play the violin and her daughter play the flute was a wonderful part of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/24/2012

R · Married on 09/16/2017

Christine was very good to communicate with us ahead of time and let us choose our music and what we wanted and when. She arrived promptly and was dressed perfectly for the occassion. Her skills are impeccable and she was affordable so I highly recommend you use her to make any occasion special.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Christine was a joy to work with for our wedding day! She made everything perfect with our music for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mary · Married on 11/16/2013

Christine was great! She spent over an hour with us going through music selections, the ceremony plans (to allign each selection with the walking of the wedding party), etc. My daughter wanted to walk down the isle to the music from The Legends of the Fall. We found the music on the Internet and Christine started playing along (she can also play by ear). She ordered the sheet music (for the pianist) and it sounded beautiful. Christine is easy to work with and extremely professional. Her violin music give me chill bumps!! We highly recommend Christine.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Mister D · Married on 03/24/2018

Great vendor to work with! the quality of the product is outstanding :-)

Sent on 04/01/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Christine was very accommodating and did a nice job of explaining to me how the music worked with the ceremony. She met with me ahead of time and walked me through all the different types of music she offered and was able to help me with the perfect music!

She called me a week ahead of time to verify everything and to assure me that she would be there for the ceremony and cocktail hour!

Thanks Christine for helping make our ceremony and cocktail hours so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Christine was great about reviewing our musical choices with us before the big day and then executing them perfectly!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Emily · Married on 06/06/2009

Christine was such a pleasure to work with when planning the music for our wedding ceremony! She was very professional throughout the process & I was so pleased with her performance at our wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2009

Lea · Married on 10/27/2007

Christine is very professional and very easy to work with. She has been playing the violin for events for many years, and I'd heard great things about her before I actually got a chance to listen. She doesn't have an extremely large selection of songs she can play (3-5 choices for each section of the wedding), and many sound best as a duet (she does duets with flute, guitar, or piano--we also hired her recommended flutist, who was also wonderful), but what she does play is done with excellence, precision, and feeling. My wedding coordinator commented on her professionalism, and my officiant, commented on how sensitive she was to what was going on during the wedding as far as timing, and the emotion of the pieces she played, compared to many musicians he's seen who just look at their music and play mechanically the whole time.
    One of the best things was that I decided to change and rearrange some of the pieces I selected about 2 weeks before the wedding, and she was totally okay with it, and in fact, helped me a great deal in my final decision with recommendations.

Also, Christine has a large number of gowns to wear so that she'llcoordinate with your event colors (or she has the typical black or black and white).

Sent on 11/15/2007

allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Christine was a pleasure to work with. She played violin for our ceremony and cocktail hour. All of the guests thought having her there put a nice touch to the day! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Christine did a wonderful job. She was professional and can play a variety of music. Her music is absolutely beautiful. My guests had so much good to say about Christine! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a violinist to play for their wedding and cocktail hour!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Robin · Married on 03/31/2018

4.2

We were so incredibly happy with Christine. Her talents made the wedding ceremony unforgettable! Rich tones and beautiful music, absolutely stunning. Thank you so much, we will definitely recommend to newly engaged brides :)

Sent on 04/09/2018

Lenni · Married on 05/19/2017

I was a guest at the wedding. We really enjoyed the music as we waited for the ceremony to begin. I'm not sure if the bride or the musicians selected the tunes but they were I loved the diversity of the selections, some modern, some classic love songs, a bit of jazz, but all sounded lovely and unique on the violin.

Sent on 05/19/2017
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Padgett · Married on 01/19/2019

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Almost ruined our biggest day!

Christine was hired months in advance to perform our processional, ceremony, and cocktail hour music. We went through the playlist and confirmed all the songs TWO DAYS before the wedding. Everything up to that point was fantastic. Then, 5 minutes before we are set to go out and get married, our coordinator tells us "the violinist isn't here." My initial thought was that she was lost because our venue was fairly remote. We contacted her to ask where she was and she said "OMG it's Saturday?" Based on all the positive reviews, I'm sure she is a great musician and good at what she does, but missing a wedding is probably one of the worst things you could do being in the wedding industry. I'm forgiving if a vendor isn't perfect or something doesn't go right because things happen, but this is inexcusable. Our ceremony would have been ruined if our DJ didn't shown up earlier than expected. I would say pay a little extra and go with someone else. You may be taking a big risk going with her.

Sent on 02/01/2019