Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 3
Violin by Christine 4
Violin by Christine 5

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

I was 100% satisfied with the services of Christine. She helped us choose our music and played it amazingly! We even have a few friends who have asked about her services. She was perfect! I'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/30/2015

sally · Married on 05/15/2015

Christine was wonderful and made my wedding even more perfect. She is very talented and amazing not to mention very personable and sweet. I actually got a videographer just so I could hear it all for myself :)

Sent on 07/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2015

Christine was wonderful! She was great at adapting to our musical tastes, very accommodating, and provided the perfect soundtrack to our wedding. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Nichelle · Married on 04/25/2015

Christine was so impressive at our first meeting, I booked and paid in full a year in advance before our wedding. Christine was very organized and had no trouble remembering my date a year later. The ceremony music was breathtaking and very memorable for me and my guests. I got so many compliments after the service about how unique and striking the solo violin sounded in the church! I highly recommend her, she was so easy to do business with!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Tony · Married on 04/04/2015

We booked Christine to perform during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and to put it simply, Christine was fantastic. I initially met Christine by happenstance; I met her lobby of the building where I work uptown as she was performing around Christmas time. It was immediately obvious that she was immensely talented and an amazing violinist, so I approached her to get her contact information thinking that she would perfect to perform at our wedding. While I initially feared that she would be out of our price range, I was pleasantly surprised to find her rates very reasonable, and fortunately for us, she was available to perform on our wedding day. She provided us with several musical options, and on our wedding day, showed up on time on our wedding day and delivered a beautiful performance. Now that my wife and I have had a month to reflect on our wedding experience, we can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that Violin by Christine was one of the best value wedding decisions we made. In sum, Christine was an absolute pleasure and joy to work with, and I would be happy to recommend Christine and her service to anyone who is looking to add a classical music component to their wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/28/2015

Christine was our violinist for our wedding ceremony, and I would highly recommend her! She did a great job meeting up with me prior to the wedding to pick our music selection, was prompt, affordable, and all-around very easy to work with!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Molly · Married on 01/10/2015

Christine was a dream to work with. Not only was her music at our ceremony beautiful, she was so helpful. Christine has a great deal of knowledge about how events should flow, so I greatly appreciated her insight.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Gerald · Married on 10/18/2014

Having a violinist and flautist at our wedding made it seem classy. Sounded great and the guests were impressed.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Tosha · Married on 09/27/2014

Christine is indeed a pleasure to work with. From the moment,
    I spoke with her I felt comfortable in contracting; due to her extreme
    hospitality, knowledge, experience, professionalism, and her passion
    for what she does. My husband and I wished we had contracted Christine
    for our Ceremony. We learned throughout the wedding planning process
    it is vital when contracting to know the vendor skills, level of professionalism,
    level of patience, & interest in delivering what the client desires etc.
    Christine performed violin services at our cocktail hour (Hilton
    Charlotte University). We received so many raving reviews from
    our guests and how they enjoyed the entertainment. LOVED the SUPERB
    service!!!! Excited about contracting Christine for our next special event!!!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Daphne · Married on 09/06/2014

The music was PLAYED PERFECTLY!!!!!! It was truly beautiful and was the icing on the cake! Christine even looked beautiful in a very appropriate long evening gown. I would recommend her to everyone. She was also VERY accommodating. She met with my daughter and me on a schedule that was suitable to my availability. She was very helpful with musical selection for different parts of the ceremony. We couldn't be more pleased..

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ceas · Married on 07/26/2014

Christine did a wonderful job at our wedding. During the planning stages she gave recommendations on ceremony music and helped me decide on pieces that I loved. Christine also coordinated her outfit according to my wedding colors which was a very nice touch. I highly recommended Christine.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Christine is fabulous!!! She was such an important part of our wedding day. She was so patient and helpful with my song selection, is extremely organized, very professional, and truly enjoys what she is doing. I so enjoyed working with her and everyone at the wedding LOVED the music!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Tatyana · Married on 07/12/2014

Christina was amazing! My husband and I were both really happy with her service. Our wedding ran into a couple of bumps and her response to the was smooth and professional. Violin by Christian was the perfect touch to our ceremony!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Celeste · Married on 07/05/2014

Christine is an outstanding violinist! She exudes confidence and set the tone through beautiful music for my son's wedding. I enjoyed working with Christine and would highly recommend her as well as Debbie Curry, the pianist who accompanied Christine. They make an incredible team.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Krista · Married on 06/21/2014

Christine made this process so easy! I was never stressed about the music and everything worked out perfectly! Several of my guests even mentioned how great she was. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/24/2014

Christine made our wedding ceremony a memorable one. Guests were raving about her musical abilities on the violin and the flute player accompanying her as well. They both came in beautiful matching formal attire and were nothing less than two high class professionals. Our ceremony would not have been complete without their music and we highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2014

Christine was very professional and easy to work with. She made sure or day was tailored specifically to what we liked. She even played samples of various songs in order to help us decide. She plays the violin beautifully, was the perfect addition to our ceremony! We would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Christine did a great job for my son's wedding. Any song we requested she could play. She is easy to work with, arrived on time, dressed beautifully and worked well with our wedding coordinator. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Janice · Married on 04/26/2014

My daughter's wedding was a beautiful and memorable day and the music presentation provided by Christine was unsurpassed and so humbling. I will definitely recommend her for future endeavors. :-)

Sent on 06/03/2014

Anna · Married on 04/11/2014

Christine performed on our wedding ceremony on April 11, 2014. She is a very talented musician and a nice person, responsible and punctual. From the first telephone call to the event itself everything went smoothly. Christine helped us to select music for our ceremony. We got many compliments from our guests about the music selections and Christine's performance. Thank you Christine for being a part of our big day!!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Matthew · Married on 04/05/2014

Christine was a great addition to our wedding. She was easy to work with and very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Every song she played was beautiful. Our guests actually remarked that they were amazed at how many songs she played by memory alone.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Dana and Jason · Married on 03/01/2014

Christine was fabulous, and I would highly recommend her for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jessie · Married on 12/22/2013

Christine was absolutely wonderful. She's very professional. We contacted her about two weeks from the wedding because our original arrangement didn't work out. She responded to us so quickly. She was able to provide us so many selection of music. We got all the songs we love. She was able to help us to find other vendors as well. The beautiful music she performed us was exactly what we wanted. All the guests love the music. We were super happy with her fantastic service.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

When we stepped inside St. Mary's Chapel, Christine was playing her violin for a future bride and groom. The music filled the Chapel, our hearts danced, and we had to have it! She was very professional and could offer so many music choices right off the top of her head. In just one short meeting we were able to make the perfect music choices for our daughter's wedding. I strongly encourage you to reach out to Violin by Christine. She has a truly God-given talent. The music at your wedding will touch the hearts of your guests as it did ours. Best of luck!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Bill · Married on 10/26/2013

Great Job! We enjoyed the music!

Sent on 11/04/2013