Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 4
Violin by Christine 5
Violin by Christine 6
Violin by Christine 7

Christine was very responsive when I contacted her regarding ceremony music. We had no specific songs in mind and she was great about making some suggestions based on what we told her about our upcoming ceremony. She was willing to play for us over the phone to eliminate the need to try and schedule something in person. She followed up to make sure we were comfortable with our selections. She was on time and very professional. Would definitely recommend her to any couple looking for ceremony music!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Kate · Married on 09/26/2015

Christine performed at the ceremony and during our cocktail hour. She was very accommodating through the entire process and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Anna · Married on 09/20/2015

Christine played absolutely beautifully! She did such an awesome job and was very professional. It was such a pleasure to work with her. I would gladly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Christine is extremely talented, responsible, and professional, and her beautiful music was a wonderful addition to my daughter's wedding ceremony and to the cocktail hour. Her presence was appreciated and enjoyed by all.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Steven · Married on 08/29/2015

Christine was great!!. If you are looking for real elegance for a wedding or occasion without the digital music and bluetooth stuff that has crept into the mainstream look no further. Someone with this talent and experience is very difficult to find. With her experience we didn't have to do that much planning with her. She gave us guidance on music selections. She plays all the classic songs without sheet music and can move around the venue with ease. She even spent time with my wife selecting a dress color so she fit in with the event. Christine knew when to play certain tunes and change the loudness and softness if it were outside or inside. Our main concern was having a "squeeky" violin playing while people were having dinner etc. It was far from that. Every one of guests enjoyed her presence and elegance throughout the evening. They even requested some tunes that she gladly played for them. She exceeded our expectations. We would bring her back if we have another event. If you are considering a DJ for the evening for the dancing etc that is great. However for the ceremony and dinner, the violin adds a real touch of class and elegance.

Steve and Meesook, August 29, 2015

Sent on 09/16/2015

We had a great Gatsby theme Wedding and she added a nice touch! She mingles and plays requests

Sent on 08/02/2015

Dena · Married on 07/12/2015

Christine is amazing! She is very easy to work with and very knowledgable in the production of a wedding. Her demeanor is so calming and professional. Her ability as a musician? Phenomenal. Our guest loved the arrangement and complimented on how it gave the ceremony a classy touch.

Sent on 07/17/2015

We hired Christine, along with her flutist, to play at our wedding ceremony. Her mastery of the violin and music reveals her ability to play just about anything beautifully. She also has the ability to improvise in order to fit the music to the event. This was most helpful since rain forced us to take our ceremony inside, which changed the timing on the wedding procession.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Angela · Married on 05/23/2015

I was 100% satisfied with the services of Christine. She helped us choose our music and played it amazingly! We even have a few friends who have asked about her services. She was perfect! I'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/30/2015

sally · Married on 05/15/2015

Christine was wonderful and made my wedding even more perfect. She is very talented and amazing not to mention very personable and sweet. I actually got a videographer just so I could hear it all for myself :)

Sent on 07/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2015

Christine was wonderful! She was great at adapting to our musical tastes, very accommodating, and provided the perfect soundtrack to our wedding. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Nichelle · Married on 04/25/2015

Christine was so impressive at our first meeting, I booked and paid in full a year in advance before our wedding. Christine was very organized and had no trouble remembering my date a year later. The ceremony music was breathtaking and very memorable for me and my guests. I got so many compliments after the service about how unique and striking the solo violin sounded in the church! I highly recommend her, she was so easy to do business with!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Tony · Married on 04/04/2015

We booked Christine to perform during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and to put it simply, Christine was fantastic. I initially met Christine by happenstance; I met her lobby of the building where I work uptown as she was performing around Christmas time. It was immediately obvious that she was immensely talented and an amazing violinist, so I approached her to get her contact information thinking that she would perfect to perform at our wedding. While I initially feared that she would be out of our price range, I was pleasantly surprised to find her rates very reasonable, and fortunately for us, she was available to perform on our wedding day. She provided us with several musical options, and on our wedding day, showed up on time on our wedding day and delivered a beautiful performance. Now that my wife and I have had a month to reflect on our wedding experience, we can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that Violin by Christine was one of the best value wedding decisions we made. In sum, Christine was an absolute pleasure and joy to work with, and I would be happy to recommend Christine and her service to anyone who is looking to add a classical music component to their wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/28/2015

Christine was our violinist for our wedding ceremony, and I would highly recommend her! She did a great job meeting up with me prior to the wedding to pick our music selection, was prompt, affordable, and all-around very easy to work with!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Molly · Married on 01/10/2015

Christine was a dream to work with. Not only was her music at our ceremony beautiful, she was so helpful. Christine has a great deal of knowledge about how events should flow, so I greatly appreciated her insight.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Christopher · event on 12/07/2014

I've attended events that Christine has provided music for, and had her play at our Christmas house party last year. Also, she has done private lessons with my wife. Christine is supremely skilled, professional, and personable. You will NOT be disappointed with her.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Gerald · Married on 10/18/2014

Having a violinist and flautist at our wedding made it seem classy. Sounded great and the guests were impressed.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Tosha · Married on 09/27/2014

Christine is indeed a pleasure to work with. From the moment,
    I spoke with her I felt comfortable in contracting; due to her extreme
    hospitality, knowledge, experience, professionalism, and her passion
    for what she does. My husband and I wished we had contracted Christine
    for our Ceremony. We learned throughout the wedding planning process
    it is vital when contracting to know the vendor skills, level of professionalism,
    level of patience, & interest in delivering what the client desires etc.
    Christine performed violin services at our cocktail hour (Hilton
    Charlotte University). We received so many raving reviews from
    our guests and how they enjoyed the entertainment. LOVED the SUPERB
    service!!!! Excited about contracting Christine for our next special event!!!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Daphne · Married on 09/06/2014

The music was PLAYED PERFECTLY!!!!!! It was truly beautiful and was the icing on the cake! Christine even looked beautiful in a very appropriate long evening gown. I would recommend her to everyone. She was also VERY accommodating. She met with my daughter and me on a schedule that was suitable to my availability. She was very helpful with musical selection for different parts of the ceremony. We couldn't be more pleased..

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ceas · Married on 07/26/2014

Christine did a wonderful job at our wedding. During the planning stages she gave recommendations on ceremony music and helped me decide on pieces that I loved. Christine also coordinated her outfit according to my wedding colors which was a very nice touch. I highly recommended Christine.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Christine is fabulous!!! She was such an important part of our wedding day. She was so patient and helpful with my song selection, is extremely organized, very professional, and truly enjoys what she is doing. I so enjoyed working with her and everyone at the wedding LOVED the music!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Tatyana · Married on 07/12/2014

Christina was amazing! My husband and I were both really happy with her service. Our wedding ran into a couple of bumps and her response to the was smooth and professional. Violin by Christian was the perfect touch to our ceremony!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Celeste · Married on 07/05/2014

Christine is an outstanding violinist! She exudes confidence and set the tone through beautiful music for my son's wedding. I enjoyed working with Christine and would highly recommend her as well as Debbie Curry, the pianist who accompanied Christine. They make an incredible team.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Krista · Married on 06/21/2014

Christine made this process so easy! I was never stressed about the music and everything worked out perfectly! Several of my guests even mentioned how great she was. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Victoria · Married on 05/24/2014

Christine made our wedding ceremony a memorable one. Guests were raving about her musical abilities on the violin and the flute player accompanying her as well. They both came in beautiful matching formal attire and were nothing less than two high class professionals. Our ceremony would not have been complete without their music and we highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2014