Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 5
Violin by Christine 6
Violin by Christine 7

maggie · Married on 12/09/2017

Christine was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Pam · Married on 12/02/2017

From the very beginning, Christine responded quickly to all my questions and put me at ease with her professionalism and knowledge. Her suggestions to my daughter (the bride) were spot on and she always took the time to check-in and let us know she were there if we needed anything further. I highly suggest hiring Christine - very glad we did!

Sent on 12/18/2017

John · Married on 10/10/2017

Christine played our wedding and made it truly special. As a solo-violinist, she made our ceremony all that more special with the music she played. Her experience, poise and professionalism showed throughout the time from first communication to hearing her play at our wedding.
    Thanks so much Christine!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2017

Christine was great! We spoke several times over the phone getting the music selections just right, she also played for me over the phone. She was very accommodating and familiar with my wedding location. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Christine was great!! She took a personal interest in our event. She was easy to work with and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We felt fully confident in Christine's abilities to make our day special from the day we booked her. Meeting her in person and hearing her play all of our songs was wonderful. All of our guests were so impressed with her talent! We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Dianna · Married on 05/19/2017

Christine thank you so much for being a part of our daughters wedding ceremony. You played so beautifully. The ambience before and during the ceremony was so magical for everyone. Some people just play the violin but when you play you light up the world. All our friends and family were so impressed with your playing. They are still talking about it. Again we are all so happy we chose you because you made the ceremony with your music. Thank you again. Dianna

Sent on 06/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2017

Christine was wonderful! She was easy to work with and very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kerry · Married on 04/29/2017

Christine was amazing!! So talented and is able to play anything you could possibly need for such a special event!! Having her play my ceremony and cocktail hour was a huge bonus to the evening! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Celina · Married on 04/15/2017

We booked Christine for our wedding and reception in April 2017. She is an amazingly talented violinist. The fact that she can play without any sheet music is completely mind-blowing and allows her to play a variety of venues and events with such ease. Our guests continue to remark as to the fabulous violinist at our wedding and we highly recommend her for ANY event you have planned. She is courteous, professional, prompt and replies immediately to all communications up to the event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

My advice would be to ask them a question as to whether or not they want to have a "touch of class" at their wedding. That is exactly what Christine gave to us. Class, pure and simple. Thank you Christine!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ezra · Married on 12/04/2016

Christine is very professional and sounds amazing. She was also able to bring a pianist to accompany her which added even more depth to her performance. Christine does not dissapoint and she made our ceremony very nice.

Sent on 12/23/2016

judi · Married on 10/23/2016

Not only was I impressed with Christine's playing, but the guests were, too. She is so easy to work with and extremely professional! She helped us with musical choices and plays the violin so beautifully! The music she played at our daughter's wedding made the ceremony extra special!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

Christine was amazing! Very flexible and easy to work with. Many of our guests commented on how talented she was and that was the best part! She was able to play, with no sheet music mind you, the prelude, 3 ceremony pieces and then walk around for an hour playing during the cocktail hour. It was awesome and we can't thank Christine enough for helping to make our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 10/11/2016

April · Married on 09/30/2016

Christine is very professional. She made my daughters garden wedding very special. Many of our guests commented on what a lovely job she did for our ceremony. She adjusts her playing to the movements of the wedding party and guests. That is something that a DJ can not offer. She is very knowledgeable and helped us to pick just the right songs for our special day. I would highly recommend Christine.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Keith · Married on 08/06/2016

Christine was awesome! She made it easy to prepare for our ceremony and she did a wonderful job at our wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2016

Christine was very talented and we received several compliments from guests about her performance. She did a great job offering suggestions for music during the planning period without being pushy. Christine was great to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2016

Christine was wonderful to work with, is an amazing violinist and was very helpful in planning the music for our ceremony. I would highly recommend using her for you wedding or special occasion. The music was beautiful and helped make our day even more special and memorable.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Martha · Married on 06/18/2016

Professional and helpful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

Christine was the perfect touch for our wedding ceremony, we received lots of compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was. We also had her play for the cocktail hour which was very nice! She had a lot of options for us for music and even suggested the song for me to walk down the aisle to which we loved! I would definitely recommend her for an event!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2016

Christine did such a great job from the moment we contacted her! Her contribution of music to our ceremony helped to make our ceremony wonderful! Some of the song choices we chose for our ceremony she did not know but learned how to play them and played them perfectly. We would highly recommend Christine!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Chris · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine provided excellent service and quick responsiveness! She was truly helpful in making suggestions for ceremony music, in addition to playing a requested song. Her vibrant personality and music professionalism added great value to our service and reception. Thank you and great job Christine!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Emily · Married on 03/12/2016

My groom and I highly recommend Christine to any couple out there considering a live wedding musician. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and appreciated her creativity and flexibility. Christine is extremely talented - she has multiple songs memorized and can pick up and trail off beautifully at a seconds notice. She truly added magic to our wedding ceremony and helped cultivate the feel that we wanted our guests to experience. We truly enjoyed working with her and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Bev · Married on 03/05/2016

Christine played at my daughter's wedding on 3/5/16. She played beautifully as did her daughter, who played the flute. The music set just the right tone that we wanted for our cremony. All the music sounded wonderful. When we went to meet with Christine and decide on the ceremony music she played selections for us and my husband and I both got tears in our eyes. She is very reasonably priced and we could not have been happier with our selections, her performance and Christine as a vendor. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 11/27/2015

Christine came highly recommended to me and my husband. I planned a wedding in two months and once I contacted Christine she immediately set up and appt with me at the chapel I got married at. We went over many songs and she was very helpful and made it easy. She plays beautifully and knows pretty much anything you would want. She really made my special day that much better. Very professional and kind. She was a great choice. I liked that she actually met me at the chapel so I would hear exactly how it would sound. She is highly recommended by me and my husband

Sent on 01/25/2016