Violin by Christine Reviews

102 | Charlotte, NC

102 Reviews for Violin by Christine

102 Violin by Christine Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Christine played at my wedding and was PHENOMENAL! Very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to my inquiry immediately, offering a wide selection of music to play. After booking her for my wedding, we arranged a time to meet so we could go through what songs I wanted played. She went above and beyond to play a special song that I requested to walk down the aisle to. She also sent me a text about 2 weeks before to check-in and make sure all the plans and music selections remained the same, which I really appreciated since I was so busy with last minute details. I highly reccomend Christine, she has amazing talent and plays flawlessly. She made our special day extra special!

Sonja · Married on 09/15/2018

Christine is talented and professional! Daniel and I were married on September 15 at Camellia Gardens, in Monroe, NC. Christine played our prelude and ceremony music. Her ability to play a large selection of songs from contemporary to classical (all by memory) added a beautiful, romantic touch to our wedding day. I liked that Christine was willing to meet with us several times and helped us come up with song selections to meet our specific requests. Not only is Christine talented and professional, she is DEPENDABLE! Christine did not let a storm named Hurricane Florence keep her from performing at our wedding. Even though she had to travel a good ways to make our wedding, she never hesitated and reassured me that she would be there. This meant so much to us and we are so thankful we chose Christine!

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

Christine was so flexible when our minister arrived later than expected! The guests didn’t even notice and enjoyed listening to her play while waiting for the ceremony to begin. She was also very helpful in helping me make selections that worked for our garden wedding, and also accommodating on special requests! She took the time to plan ahead with me so that the day of our wedding felt very coordinated and set the tone for the whole ceremony. Thank you!!!

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Christine was absolutely the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! She was very quick to respond to my inquiries and a pleasure to work with. She helped guide me through music/song selections and even played her violin for me over the phone. Christine has tons of experience and did not need to look at sheet music in order to play. This was VERY important for our ceremony as she was able to watch what was happening (rather than staring down at sheet music) in order to tailor the music to how quickly or slowly people were walking down the aisle. Several guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the music during our ceremony. I would 100% recommend Christine to future brides!

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine was very easy to work with & very reliable! She played the music beautifully while our guests were being seated and during the prelude and processional! I was unsure which songs to choose and she took time out of her busy schedule to call and play the songs for us to help us choose! I am so happy I was able to book her. She added something special to our magical day. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Kim · Married on 05/13/2018

Christine was great. She took the time to discuss music over the phone and even played samples for me. I remember having the chills as I was waiting by the stairs to walk down the aisle. Her music was so beautiful. I can tell she has been doing this for a long time and I couldn't have picked a better violinist. Thank you so much Christine!

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing and made the ceremony so beautiful. Her talent is simply breathtaking and I would recommend her for any event you throw! Thanks again for making our wedding day so special, Christine!

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Christine did an amazing job at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and she walked me through the song selection process for the entire ceremony from start to finish. Her reccomendations were spot on and her sound carried far enough for the large amount of guest sitting outside. We received many compliments on her music. She is very talented and I would highly highly encourage anyone considering a live violinist to meet with her. Listen to her play, her talent speaks for itself and her professionalism is very much appreciated. Thank you Christine- Melissa&Grant

alesia · Married on 04/28/2018

We were extremely pleased with Christine when she played for our daughter's wedding at the Providence Cotton Mill 4/28/18. The sound of the violin was almost ethereal, and everyone commented on how lovely it sounded. She was very professional and helpful when choosing music, and we are very happy that we chose her to provide the music for this most special day. She was an absolute doll to work with.

D · Married on 03/24/2018

Christine delivered a great product! Well worth every penny! I would recommend to any venue in need of quality entertainment!

maggie · Married on 12/09/2017

Christine was absolutely amazing!

Pam · Married on 12/02/2017

From the very beginning, Christine responded quickly to all my questions and put me at ease with her professionalism and knowledge. Her suggestions to my daughter (the bride) were spot on and she always took the time to check-in and let us know she were there if we needed anything further. I highly suggest hiring Christine - very glad we did!

John · Married on 10/10/2017

Christine played our wedding and made it truly special. As a solo-violinist, she made our ceremony all that more special with the music she played. Her experience, poise and professionalism showed throughout the time from first communication to hearing her play at our wedding.
    Thanks so much Christine!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2017

Christine was great! We spoke several times over the phone getting the music selections just right, she also played for me over the phone. She was very accommodating and familiar with my wedding location. I would recommend her to anyone!

Susan · Married on 07/08/2017

Christine was great!! She took a personal interest in our event. She was easy to work with and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her!!

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

We felt fully confident in Christine's abilities to make our day special from the day we booked her. Meeting her in person and hearing her play all of our songs was wonderful. All of our guests were so impressed with her talent! We would recommend her to anyone!

Dianna · Married on 05/19/2017

Christine thank you so much for being a part of our daughters wedding ceremony. You played so beautifully. The ambience before and during the ceremony was so magical for everyone. Some people just play the violin but when you play you light up the world. All our friends and family were so impressed with your playing. They are still talking about it. Again we are all so happy we chose you because you made the ceremony with your music. Thank you again. Dianna

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2017

Christine was wonderful! She was easy to work with and very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Kerry · Married on 04/29/2017

Christine was amazing!! So talented and is able to play anything you could possibly need for such a special event!! Having her play my ceremony and cocktail hour was a huge bonus to the evening! Highly recommend!

Celina · Married on 04/15/2017

We booked Christine for our wedding and reception in April 2017. She is an amazingly talented violinist. The fact that she can play without any sheet music is completely mind-blowing and allows her to play a variety of venues and events with such ease. Our guests continue to remark as to the fabulous violinist at our wedding and we highly recommend her for ANY event you have planned. She is courteous, professional, prompt and replies immediately to all communications up to the event. You won't be disappointed.

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

My advice would be to ask them a question as to whether or not they want to have a "touch of class" at their wedding. That is exactly what Christine gave to us. Class, pure and simple. Thank you Christine!!!

Ezra · Married on 12/04/2016

Christine is very professional and sounds amazing. She was also able to bring a pianist to accompany her which added even more depth to her performance. Christine does not dissapoint and she made our ceremony very nice.

judi · Married on 10/23/2016

Not only was I impressed with Christine's playing, but the guests were, too. She is so easy to work with and extremely professional! She helped us with musical choices and plays the violin so beautifully! The music she played at our daughter's wedding made the ceremony extra special!

Matt · Married on 10/01/2016

Christine was amazing! Very flexible and easy to work with. Many of our guests commented on how talented she was and that was the best part! She was able to play, with no sheet music mind you, the prelude, 3 ceremony pieces and then walk around for an hour playing during the cocktail hour. It was awesome and we can't thank Christine enough for helping to make our wedding day extra special!