98 Reviews for Violin by Christine

Guitar (1)
Flute (1)
Piano (1)
97 Violin by Christine Reviews

Christine was very easy to work with & very reliable! She played the music beautifully while our guests were being seated and during the prelude and processional! I was unsure which songs to choose and she took time out of her busy schedule to call and play the songs for us to help us choose! I am so happy I was able to book her. She added something special to our magical day. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Christine was great. She took the time to discuss music over the phone and even played samples for me. I remember having the chills as I was waiting by the stairs to walk down the aisle. Her music was so beautiful. I can tell she has been doing this for a long time and I couldn't have picked a better violinist. Thank you so much Christine!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Violin

Christine was absolutely amazing and made the ceremony so beautiful. Her talent is simply breathtaking and I would recommend her for any event you throw! Thanks again for making our wedding day so special, Christine!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine did an amazing job at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and she walked me through the song selection process for the entire ceremony from start to finish. Her reccomendations were spot on and her sound carried far enough for the large amount of guest sitting outside. We received many compliments on her music. She is very talented and I would highly highly encourage anyone considering a live violinist to meet with her. Listen to her play, her talent speaks for itself and her professionalism is very much appreciated. Thank you Christine- Melissa&Grant

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were extremely pleased with Christine when she played for our daughter's wedding at the Providence Cotton Mill 4/28/18. The sound of the violin was almost ethereal, and everyone commented on how lovely it sounded. She was very professional and helpful when choosing music, and we are very happy that we chose her to provide the music for this most special day. She was an absolute doll to work with.

Profile Picture alesia, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine delivered a great product! Well worth every penny! I would recommend to any venue in need of quality entertainment!

Profile Picture D, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From the very beginning, Christine responded quickly to all my questions and put me at ease with her professionalism and knowledge. Her suggestions to my daughter (the bride) were spot on and she always took the time to check-in and let us know she were there if we needed anything further. I highly suggest hiring Christine - very glad we did!

Profile Picture Pam, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine played our wedding and made it truly special. As a solo-violinist, she made our ceremony all that more special with the music she played. Her experience, poise and professionalism showed throughout the time from first communication to hearing her play at our wedding.
Thanks so much Christine!!!

Profile Picture John, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was great! We spoke several times over the phone getting the music selections just right, she also played for me over the phone. She was very accommodating and familiar with my wedding location. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was great!! She took a personal interest in our event. She was easy to work with and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We felt fully confident in Christine's abilities to make our day special from the day we booked her. Meeting her in person and hearing her play all of our songs was wonderful. All of our guests were so impressed with her talent! We would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine thank you so much for being a part of our daughters wedding ceremony. You played so beautifully. The ambience before and during the ceremony was so magical for everyone. Some people just play the violin but when you play you light up the world. All our friends and family were so impressed with your playing. They are still talking about it. Again we are all so happy we chose you because you made the ceremony with your music. Thank you again. Dianna

Profile Picture Dianna, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Christine was wonderful! She was easy to work with and very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Duo

Christine was amazing!! So talented and is able to play anything you could possibly need for such a special event!! Having her play my ceremony and cocktail hour was a huge bonus to the evening! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We booked Christine for our wedding and reception in April 2017. She is an amazingly talented violinist. The fact that she can play without any sheet music is completely mind-blowing and allows her to play a variety of venues and events with such ease. Our guests continue to remark as to the fabulous violinist at our wedding and we highly recommend her for ANY event you have planned. She is courteous, professional, prompt and replies immediately to all communications up to the event. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Celina, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My advice would be to ask them a question as to whether or not they want to have a "touch of class" at their wedding. That is exactly what Christine gave to us. Class, pure and simple. Thank you Christine!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine is very professional and sounds amazing. She was also able to bring a pianist to accompany her which added even more depth to her performance. Christine does not dissapoint and she made our ceremony very nice.

Profile Picture Ezra, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Not only was I impressed with Christine's playing, but the guests were, too. She is so easy to work with and extremely professional! She helped us with musical choices and plays the violin so beautifully! The music she played at our daughter's wedding made the ceremony extra special!

Profile Picture judi, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was amazing! Very flexible and easy to work with. Many of our guests commented on how talented she was and that was the best part! She was able to play, with no sheet music mind you, the prelude, 3 ceremony pieces and then walk around for an hour playing during the cocktail hour. It was awesome and we can't thank Christine enough for helping to make our wedding day extra special!

Profile Picture Matt, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Christine is very professional. She made my daughters garden wedding very special. Many of our guests commented on what a lovely job she did for our ceremony. She adjusts her playing to the movements of the wedding party and guests. That is something that a DJ can not offer. She is very knowledgeable and helped us to pick just the right songs for our special day. I would highly recommend Christine.

Profile Picture April, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was awesome! She made it easy to prepare for our ceremony and she did a wonderful job at our wedding.

Profile Picture User7121114, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christine was very talented and we received several compliments from guests about her performance. She did a great job offering suggestions for music during the planning period without being pushy. Christine was great to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin

Christine was wonderful to work with, is an amazing violinist and was very helpful in planning the music for our ceremony. I would highly recommend using her for you wedding or special occasion. The music was beautiful and helped make our day even more special and memorable.

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Violin, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony

Professional and helpful throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Martha, 6/18/16, 1 Review