Violin by Christine Reviews

Violin by Christine 7
  • Jill

Jill Shemanski · Married on 07/06/2019

Christine is AMAZING!

Christine was great for our wedding ceremony! She was very professional and accommodating and her music is lovely! Highly recommend to add a special touch for your big day!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Breanna Hensel · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding Violinist

Christine is a wonderful violinist whom I’m so please with for my wedding. She has had years of experience and could quickly play any song I asked of her. She adapted easily to changes in my wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for entertainment in a wedding or for any other occasion.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

A Class Act

If you've been considering a musician for your wedding, go ahead and reach out to Christine. You won't be disappointed! I had initially hesitated to inquire about having a violinist perform during our ceremony assuming it would be too expensive. I think you'd find it pleasantly affordable and it's so very worth it! Christine has been very responsive from the very beginning, with quick phone call and text replies. We spoke a few times months ahead of the wedding when we booked her, and again a couple weeks before so we could go over music selection. She has great suggestions and will play songs for you to sample as you make your decisions.

Christine is a true professional and you will be so lucky to have her perform at your wedding. It's quite possible she knows every song ever written and she performs entirely without sheet music. She's able to time her songs well to accommodate the length needed (ie: more or less time for bridesmaids walking down aisle or unity ceremony) and worked with me to learn how long my walk as the bride would take so she could be sure to adjust the timing of my song so the 'prettiest' part was playing when I reached the the crowd and groom.

Thank you Christine for setting an elegant, romantic tone to the start of our day!

Photos by Click Away Photography

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Violin by Christine 8
    Violin by Christine 9
    Violin by Christine 10
    Violin by Christine 11

Courtney May · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience!

Christine was wonderful! She helped guide me through song choices for our wedding ceremony, and she was professional every step of the way. I had several people comment on how beautiful the music was, and I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2019

Christine is wonderful

We hired Christine to perform at our wedding ceremony on May 19, 2019 and we are very happy to have found her. She is so talented! She plays beautifully and can really make you feel the music. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kim · Married on 05/13/2019

Christine was great. She took the time to discuss music over the phone and even played samples for me. I remember having the chills as I was waiting by the stairs to walk down the aisle. Her music was so beautiful. I can tell she has been doing this for a long time and I couldn't have picked a better violinist. Thank you so much Christine!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Heidi · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful playing!

Christine is amazing. Her skills on the violin brought tears to my parents eyes. Christine was very flexible with us as it rained at our wedding and dealt with the chaos of moving everything in such a professional manner. You will not regret hiring her for your special day!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Sigrid · Married on 04/06/2019

Delightful, Agreeable, and Talented...

Throughout my entire planning process with Christine, she thoughtfully helped to think through our song list and was dedicated to practicing with our church pianist to create a delightful duo of instruments. Christine truly is an expert and is a masterful violinist. She is knowledgable and understands the flow of ceremonies and knows how to read the room. I couldn't have asked for a better musician. It was many of our guests favorite part. If I could do it all over again I would hire her first thing. If you want a classy ceremony to wow your guests, Christine will help you reach your goal.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Alison Valentine · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding ceremony

Christine was AMAZING! She is very experienced and professional! She made our wedding ceremony so special with all her amazing talent! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/25/2019

heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding violinist and flute

Christine was easy to work with and quick to respond!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful Wedding Violinist

Christine played violin during our wedding ceremony and did an absolutely phenomenal job. I was not really sure what type of music we wanted during the ceremony, so Christine played me all sorts of options over the phone to help make a decision. On the day of, I got chills just listening to her play. She transformed the ambiance into something out of a fairytale! I love that she can play traditional hymns and classical songs, as well as new contemporary hits, too. I highly recommend using Christine as your wedding violinist.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Violinist!

I hired Christine for my October 27th wedding @ Brakefied at Riverwalk in Rock Hill, SC. She was so easy to work with, even performing a mini-concert for me and my mom at her house while we were choosing music! Though, as the bride, I wasn't able to listen to most of her performance, my guests loved her music. I would definitely recommend Christine for any of your future violinist needs! :)

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Violin by Christine 12
    Violin by Christine 13
    Violin by Christine 14
    Violin by Christine 15

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Christine played at my wedding and was PHENOMENAL! Very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to my inquiry immediately, offering a wide selection of music to play. After booking her for my wedding, we arranged a time to meet so we could go through what songs I wanted played. She went above and beyond to play a special song that I requested to walk down the aisle to. She also sent me a text about 2 weeks before to check-in and make sure all the plans and music selections remained the same, which I really appreciated since I was so busy with last minute details. I highly reccomend Christine, she has amazing talent and plays flawlessly. She made our special day extra special!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Sonja · Married on 09/15/2018

Christine is talented and professional! Daniel and I were married on September 15 at Camellia Gardens, in Monroe, NC. Christine played our prelude and ceremony music. Her ability to play a large selection of songs from contemporary to classical (all by memory) added a beautiful, romantic touch to our wedding day. I liked that Christine was willing to meet with us several times and helped us come up with song selections to meet our specific requests. Not only is Christine talented and professional, she is DEPENDABLE! Christine did not let a storm named Hurricane Florence keep her from performing at our wedding. Even though she had to travel a good ways to make our wedding, she never hesitated and reassured me that she would be there. This meant so much to us and we are so thankful we chose Christine!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

Christine was so flexible when our minister arrived later than expected! The guests didn’t even notice and enjoyed listening to her play while waiting for the ceremony to begin. She was also very helpful in helping me make selections that worked for our garden wedding, and also accommodating on special requests! She took the time to plan ahead with me so that the day of our wedding felt very coordinated and set the tone for the whole ceremony. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Christine was absolutely the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! She was very quick to respond to my inquiries and a pleasure to work with. She helped guide me through music/song selections and even played her violin for me over the phone. Christine has tons of experience and did not need to look at sheet music in order to play. This was VERY important for our ceremony as she was able to watch what was happening (rather than staring down at sheet music) in order to tailor the music to how quickly or slowly people were walking down the aisle. Several guests mentioned how much they enjoyed the music during our ceremony. I would 100% recommend Christine to future brides!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

Christine was very easy to work with & very reliable! She played the music beautifully while our guests were being seated and during the prelude and processional! I was unsure which songs to choose and she took time out of her busy schedule to call and play the songs for us to help us choose! I am so happy I was able to book her. She added something special to our magical day. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing and made the ceremony so beautiful. Her talent is simply breathtaking and I would recommend her for any event you throw! Thanks again for making our wedding day so special, Christine!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

Christine did an amazing job at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and she walked me through the song selection process for the entire ceremony from start to finish. Her reccomendations were spot on and her sound carried far enough for the large amount of guest sitting outside. We received many compliments on her music. She is very talented and I would highly highly encourage anyone considering a live violinist to meet with her. Listen to her play, her talent speaks for itself and her professionalism is very much appreciated. Thank you Christine- Melissa&Grant

Sent on 05/25/2018

alesia · Married on 04/28/2018

We were extremely pleased with Christine when she played for our daughter's wedding at the Providence Cotton Mill 4/28/18. The sound of the violin was almost ethereal, and everyone commented on how lovely it sounded. She was very professional and helpful when choosing music, and we are very happy that we chose her to provide the music for this most special day. She was an absolute doll to work with.

Sent on 05/10/2018

D · Married on 03/24/2018

Christine delivered a great product! Well worth every penny! I would recommend to any venue in need of quality entertainment!

Sent on 04/23/2018

maggie · Married on 12/09/2017

Christine was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Pam · Married on 12/02/2017

From the very beginning, Christine responded quickly to all my questions and put me at ease with her professionalism and knowledge. Her suggestions to my daughter (the bride) were spot on and she always took the time to check-in and let us know she were there if we needed anything further. I highly suggest hiring Christine - very glad we did!

Sent on 12/18/2017

John · Married on 10/10/2017

Christine played our wedding and made it truly special. As a solo-violinist, she made our ceremony all that more special with the music she played. Her experience, poise and professionalism showed throughout the time from first communication to hearing her play at our wedding.
    Thanks so much Christine!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017