Violin by Christine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany M. Getting married on 02/03/2022

Beautiful Music

Christine played the violin for our March 2021 ceremony. The music was beautiful but Christine is also a joy to work with. Our wedding was postponed twice due to Covid and she patiently worked with us when we secured a new date. She also had me come to her house and she played a bunch of music so I could choose which songs I'd like at the wedding. It was like going to a private concert!
    Patti Married on 11/12/2021

Fabulous and Romantic for Outside Wedding

I can not say enough wonderful things about Christine. Besides offering beautiful music, she guided beforehand on decisions of the music to be played at specific times and played excerpts of the pieces over the phone as we discussed each section of the ceremony! The wedding was outside but had to progress from a venue to the actual ceremony site. She and her violin actual directed and guided the guests to and from each site!
    Her attention to detail and caring spirit were needed to bring everything together. We had wonderful comments from all the guests afterward of how much they enjoyed the music and how it helped everything to flow.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/16/2021

Christine is amazing!

Christine was amazing! She is super professional, knowledgeable, flexible and just great to work with! We loved having her play at our wedding and our cocktail hour and got lots of compliments!
    Sue F. Married on 10/01/2021

Fabulous Violinist!

We booked Christine for our daughter's wedding. She was easy to work with and her music is beautiful. Highly recommend!
    Debbie B. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Music

Christine played at our wedding with such love and attention. She was so helpful in selecting the music we wanted and her website is awesome for sample music. She followed up with me and even played tunes while on the phone when making the final decisions. Honestly, Christine played so beautifully it was as if the music flowed from her fingertips! Our guest complimented on the beautiful violin music, she has so much talent! I highly recommend her for any event!
    Rocena G. Married on 09/19/2021

Great experience

Christine is amazing! She is professional, and attentive. Her main priority was making sure our wedding was everything we imagined. She went above and beyond our expectations. Our guest loved her performance.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing and beautiful music!!

We hired Christine for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and accommodating, and she made sure everything was planned out and ready to go ahead of time. The music was beautiful and guests really enjoyed it. She even stayed longer than we originally discussed and had traveled quite far to get to the venue. She truly went above and beyond and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!
    Maddie E. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful violinist

Christine was absolutely a wonderful part of our wedding ceremony! She is talented and very professional. She spends a lot of time with you to ensure you have chosen the perfect songs to make your wedding exactly how you imagined it.
    Jeff C. Married on 07/19/2021

Highlight of the Ceremony

Christine’s music was mentioned by multiple guests as being one of the absolute highlights of the ceremony. Attentive to detail, talented, and very committed to creating the atmosphere that my daughter envisioned, Christine was an awesome addition to the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her.
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 06/26/2021

Unique, talented, and flexible

When my scheduled musician cancelled on my fiance and I just a couple of months before our event, I reached out to Christine to see if she would be willing to perform for us at our site nearly 2 hours away from her near Asheville. I am so glad that I did! She was professional, kind, and honest and helped us not only by agreeing to come out to our site but also by suggesting and assisting with picking the perfect song choices for our ceremony as well as before and after. I had multiple friends compliment me on her choice of music, both contemporary and traditional, and it absolutely set the stage for the most beautiful wedding I could imagine!
    Alyson R. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful violinist!

Christine was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was extremely professional from the beginning and at a wonderful price point. She played at both our ceremony and cocktail hour. We met a month before the wedding to pick our ceremony songs. Christine took the time to play a wide variety of options to ensure she knew what we wanted. I am so happy Christine was part of our big day!
    Emily Married on 05/08/2021

Perfect for my wedding!

Added the best touch for my ceremony! Christine is so talented!
    Erin M. Married on 05/01/2021

Professional and talented!

Christine was extremely professional and reliable since our first meeting! She played so beautifully on our special day!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to add a special, musical tough to their wedding or any event!
    Philip Married on 04/17/2021

Professional in every way!

Simply wonderful to work with and a true passion for her music! A must for your special occasion.
    Christina M. Married on 03/14/2021

Nearly 20 years later -- still the best!

Christine performed at my wedding nearly 20 years ago and added the graceful touch I was looking for. When I recently ran into her at a friend's wedding, I immediately recognized her and said hello. After all these years, she is still a remarkable talent for any wedding venue. Her skill and professionalism are top-notch. I remember discussing possible music before our wedding date and being guided by her experience as well as her willingness to add in personal selections that may not have been as well known. She performed at my service as well as the reception. When I saw that she was still helping brides and others with their big day, I was delighted to share our experience. We didn't have Wedding Wireback then, but she has always been 5-star!
    Sarah H. Married on 03/13/2021

Hire Violin by Christine!

Christine was so great! My mom was adamant about having a live violinist to play for my ceremony, and I’m so happy I was connected with Christine! She is very easy to work with and very knowledgeable in making suggestions for music and the ceremony. She even coordinated her outfit to match my wedding colors! If you’re in need of a violinist, hire Christine!
  • Krista
    Krista H. Married on 11/08/2020

Great violinist!

She plays beautifully and adapted well to the event.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn L. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Christine was wonderful from the very beginning. She has been doing this for years and knows exactly what you need for wedding music! She helped me with picking out the best songs for our special day and even invited us to come watch her play multiple times. Even during Covid, we had an amazing day and Christine was a big part of that! Highly recommend her :)
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 09/19/2020

Book her now!

Christine made our day absolutely amazing. We had the most elegant ceremony thanks to her and our friends could not stop raving about how great she sounded. She is very responsive and gave great advice when it came to small logistics of the ceremony. She helped to make sure everything was perfect and calmed my nerves by meeting with me whenever I wanted before our big day. Cannot thank her enough!
  • summercathey
    Summer C. Married on 09/04/2020

Great experience!

Christine was amazing! I highly recommend using her. The guests were raving about how beautiful the violin was. She was great to work with, especially during the COVID-19 mess and us having to move dates on her.
  • Raegan
    Raegan E. Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Christine was absolutely incredible from the moment I reached out to her. We had a phone call meeting to decide what pieces we wanted to be played for our ceremony. I had NO idea what music I wanted, but Christine knew exactly what to recommend and she made the decision process so easy!! After our phone call, I did not see her until I was walking down the aisle. She played flawlessly, transitioning songs seamlessly throughout the ceremony. I could not have asked for a more beautiful, romantic ceremony, and I received so many compliments from our guests about our violinist. Christine was so great to work with, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!
  • Tia
    Tia G. Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful music for outdoor wedding ceremony!

Christine's violin music was the perfect choice for outdoor wedding ceremony! She was very professional an easy to work with as well! Her music was beautiful and the violin added an intimate and special touch to our event! Thanks so much, Christine!
    Emmett F. Married on 02/02/2020

Wonderful !

Christine was wonderful..great approach to songs, good sound and professional.
    Carol L. Married on 01/24/2020

Elegance and Charm

It’s two weeks since the rehearsal dinner for 100 and guests are still calling me to say that the strolling violinist play set the tone for an elegant evening. Christine interacted with guests by playing song requests - she can play 2000+ songs by memory. She asked me for a request list as well. Christine performance was flawless and she is a joyous person.
    Constance M. Married on 12/29/2019

Marevelous Violinist Who Will Wow Your Guests!

We hired Christine to play violin during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Needless to say, she was absolutely wonderful! Christine is a true professional with over 40 years of experience playing the violin - and it shows! From planning out the songs for our ceremony through to the day-of, Christine was always friendly and responsive. Day-of, she wowed our guests with her talent and made our ceremony unforgettable. Her interaction with guests during cocktail hour was marvelous. When our 1.5 year old ring bearer was fascinated by her violin, she got down to his level to interact. If you want an experienced and friendly professional to provide music for your wedding, Christine is the way to go! Thank you Christine!