Violette's Flowers Reviews

Violette's Flowers 5
Violette's Flowers 6
Violette's Flowers 7

Autumn · Married on 04/08/2018

We had the amazing opportunity of having Celina as our florist for our brunch wedding on 4/8. She was absolutely amazing. She listened to everything we wanted and created exactly what I dreamed of. Celina made the most beautiful bouquet for me and was even able to incorporate a pinwheel for me. She was great to work with.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Violette's Flowers 13
    Violette's Flowers 14
    Violette's Flowers 15

Helen · Married on 10/06/2017

I am utterly in LOVE with my florals for my wedding. Whenever I look at my wedding photos, I just fall back in love with how romantic my florals came out.

I found Violette's Flowers on IG and even happier to see they were local to me (before I moved). I sent Celina an email and received a quick response back. From there we set up a meeting and the rest is history.
    Celina is the sweetest person you'll meet. She's the kind of person you'll want to make friends with after. I know I did. She really saw my vision, enhanced it and put that into reality. She worked with me on my budget and I still got the flowers I envisioned for my wedding day. She's flexible and reliable. I had some other ideas I wanted to add-on a couple months before the day and she was able to come through with it.

Celina also did flowers for one of my closest friend's wedding. If our weddings weren't so close to date, we would have been in each other's wedding, that close of a friend. Her flowers were so dreamy!

I think I've found my florist for life, as long as she's in business. I am selfish and I don't want to share her. But she's so good! So if you're looking for a florist for any occasion, I think you can stop looking because you've found her. Violette's Flowers for the win!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Michael · Married on 10/01/2016

Celina has a great style at a good valued price. We loved all our flowers. The drapery didn't turn out as we hoped but her customer service made up for it. Would definitely recommend her to our friends! Thanks Celina!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Mandy · Married on 07/09/2016

Celina was a pleasure to work with. She clearly knows stuff. I showed her a handful of floral inspiration photos off of Pinterest and let her run with it. She absolutely delivered. I didn't give her much direction but my bouquets ended up being perfect. They were everything I could have wanted AND more. She is so easy to work with, I added a few extra orders (car garland, sweetheart table) periodically and she accepted them all without a problem. I would highly recommend her!! She's amazing!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Allyson · Married on 06/26/2016

Celina did the flowers for my wedding a couple weeks ago. I know with wedding planning, the hardest part is sorting through all the different vendors and trying to find one that's the best fit for you. I'm so happy I went with Violette's Flowers!

My husband and I knew flowers were an important part of our wedding day, but didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount on them. After discovering that some brides spend $2,000 or more on flowers, we considered doing the flowers ourselves. I watched some videos on doing your own flowers and soon realized it would be a lot of extra work and stress. This is when we reached out to Celina and set up our first consultation. My husband and I know nothing about flowers so we trusted Celina's artistic direction about what was in season and which flowers complemented one another. She sent us back a quote later that day and we were so pleased with her pricing that we decided to go with her.

We were so happy with how gorgeous the flowers looked on our wedding day. The flowers were delivered by Celina's assistant on time and set up beautifully. Since our flowers were delivered at 1pm and the cake wasn't supposed to arrive until 3:30pm, I just figured they would leave some flowers on the side and my coordinator could figure out how to arrange them on the cake. Celina's assistant went above and beyond. He started decorating our sweetheart table with flowers (even though we didn't ask him to) and stayed until 3:30pm to decorate our cake himself. I was so touched by this sweet gesture and he did such a wonderful job! Thank you Violette's Flowers for going above and beyond!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kimberly · Married on 06/25/2016

Wow! Our flowers were stunning and Celina was a true pleasure to work with. Highly recommended based on quality and service. A true pro.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Carla · Married on 01/31/2016

Celina made my wedding beautiful! We received so many compliments on the flowers, and we will recommend her highly to anyone who asks. We knew from the fist meeting that we were going to hire her, because she took our ideas and grew them in to a vision. All I needed to say was "pink" and "roses," and it turned into so much more than I could have imagined.

On a more practical note, Celina is responsive, prompt and pleasant to work with. She is organized and very professional.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2016

Celina at Violette's Flowers was very professional and responded back to my many emails. I loved working with her and would definitely refer her to any future brides! The floral centerpieces, sweetheart table, bridal party flowers were all amazing and exactly how I had envisioned them to be. I received compliments all night. She did an amazing job!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Working with Celina at Violette's Flowers was like working with a friend! She was always very patient and provided valuable feedback on my ideas through the planning process. She also worked with my budget and answered emails as soon as I sent them. All the flowers for the wedding party turned out beautifully. I was blown away by how gorgeous the bouquets and boutonnieres looked! She also provided centerpieces and a floral ceremony arch, which really matched the theme and look I was going for. I highly recommend her for your event. Thank you Celina!

Sent on 12/18/2015

I absolutely loved my wedding flower arrangements from Violette's Flowers. With only two months left until my wedding, Celina met with me to sit down and hear what kind of flower arrangements I had in mind. She provided a mock centerpiece arrangement one month before the wedding, which was beautiful! The day of the wedding, Celina showed up on time with centerpieces, bouquets and our flowers for our arch. Overall, we highly recommend Violette's Flowers!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

My review is long over due, our wedding was last August 8. Celina was referred to us by our friend who bought flowers for his girlfriend for last Valentines day. I asked my planner to contact her immediately as that same time we were in the process of looking for florist. She was very responsive, give us the quote immediately (considering our wedding was in OC - have different location for the ceremony and reception + my hotel where she also delivered mine and my bridesmaids flowers) she didn't overcharge us for the delivery fee. I can say that her prices are really so competitive. then few weeks before the wedding we had the meeting, to check my centerpieces (as she made me 3 types, so we can alternate them to our tables and this way we can save money too), they were so beautiful! I had few adjustments and guess what, on the time of the wedding she made them all really well, more than what we expected. From our church flowers, the centerpieces, my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets they were GORGEOUS!!! We can really tell that she is very talented and creative. Celina is great and I'm so happy that we went to her, she helped us made the wedding beautiful.

Sent on 11/28/2015

connie · Married on 11/28/2014

Violette's floral arrangements are modern and gorgeous-- and a breath of fresh air from the standard floral shops in the SGV. She's also really great at working within budgets and not compromising detail and quality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Gavin · Married on 04/01/2017

Our wedding was earlier this month, and I can say we could not be happier with what we got from Violette's Flowers. Every single piece that we received was everything we had initially expected and more. Our guests were coming up to us and gushing about how they loved every single arrangement from the bouquets to centerpieces.

Working with Celina was a piece of cake. She immediately put us at ease in our first meeting. We went in with a few pictures of what we wanted, and she instantly understood our vision and even suggested a few flowers that would improve the pictured arrangements. Throughout the process, Celina was easy to reach, flexible with our meeting times and always so cheerful.

My wife and I are so glad we picked Violette's Flowers. I had a stress free wedding and everything came out perfectly. It was amazing. It felt like she was family because that is how well she takes care of you. Trust me, if you check out her Instagram and love her style, you have to absolutely book her for your wedding date. I cannot recommend Violette's Flowers enough.

Sent on 04/30/2017