31 Reviews for Violets In Bloom Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
31 Violets In Bloom Florist Reviews

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! We actually picked up our own flowers and they were packed in water. The flowers were matched perfectly. Great communication and easy to send payment. Thank you for adding beauty to our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Violets in bloom is the absolute best florist ever! Maria is so creative and did a great job at making my vision a reality. I didn't quite know what I wanted at first but she was so patient with me and went above and beyond with everything, even lending me her personal things! She is so fun and easy to work with, she is great at working with your budget too. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns

We HIGHLY recommend Maria at Violets in Bloom for all your Pinterest boards dreams to come true. From the moment we met her, we knew we were in good hands. I brought inspiration pictures and she 100% delivered exactly what we wanted to our wedding day. We will always use Violets In Bloom for all our future florist needs.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was absolutely fantastic! Neither me nor my mother-in-law know much about flowers, but when we went in to chat with her and showed her a few pictures she had absolutely no problem throwing together something gorgeous and totally unique. A few of the groomsmen went to pick up the flowers the morning of the wedding and they looked great throughout the night! We're lucky that we live in the area, so we'll definitely be using Maria for all of our flower needs in the future. :) Thank you so much for helping our wedding day look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Wholesale/Bulk, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Maria was absolutely amazing to work with. My best friend, Rachel, recommended me to VIB and I am SO happy that they provided the florals for my wedding. Our wedding had a vintage vibe and lots of greenery. Maria worked her magic and made our bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony flowers, reception items, and decor SO magical and beautiful. Her touches and design truly brought tears to my eyes. Best florist in Brevard - hands down.

Photos
Profile Picture Abby, 12/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am absolutely grateful to Maria at Violets in Bloom for creating the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. She helped me to select the perfect flowers to highlight the colors in my decorative palette while sticking to budget on a short timeline. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Shout out: photos were taken by Oak and Iron Photography.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations

Violets In Bloom was an incredible florist in every way for my wedding. I had both a large wedding party and a large guest list (read: lots of bouquets and decor needed). Maria was so accommodating of cost. She packaged the flowers so a friend could pick them up on the day of my wedding, and provided loose greenery that other friends tied together for garlands on my reception tables - just two cost-cutting measure that helped me out so much.

And I could not imagine my bouquet being any more beautiful! I did a 10 inch bouquet and 8 inch ones for my bridesmaids. Maria is so talented and created exactly what I had in mind for my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets, which was white and pale pink flowers with soft greenery around the edges, and long ribbons on the stems. Maria also boxed cake flowers separately, and I had my coordinator place them on my cake so all the flowers tied together. I could not recommend this florist enough!

Profile Picture Kaely, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations

Maria with Violets in Bloom was AMAZING! We met with her for 15 minutes and showed a couple pictures and she immediately saw our vision and was showing us pictures of flowers that matched our color palette that would be in season at the time of year our wedding was taking place. The bouquets were GORGEOUS and smelled amazing! My hairstylist and make up artist who travels the world and country said they were the prettiest flowers she had seen in a long time! Maria even offered to have us pick up the flowers at the closer sister store (Roses are Red) to avoid a delivery fee. Very economical and I felt she was looking out for our best interest! Maria was flexible and communicated potential issues (not being able to get a certain flower because of hurricane Irma) which ended up not being an issue because she was able to get the ranunculus in the end! I HIGHLY recommend Violets in Bloom! Future brides: you can stop your florist search now!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Not only did Violets in Bloom rush my bouquet and my husbands boutonnière for me, but they were AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. They were SO helpful and so absolutely wonderful about the entire thing and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful set of flowers. They even opened the shop on their day off to make sure I could have a FRESH bouquet.

I absolutely loved working with them and I'd refer anyone I could to them. :)

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns

Violets in Bloom is WONDERFUL! Maria is a pleasure to work with and very talented! Florals were one aspect of my wedding I had zero stress over! Everything turned out beautifully and my bouquet was my favorite wedding detail!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria and the designers knew exactly what we had in mind and were able to make it happen within our budget. Everything was beautiful and went perfectly to plan. They were so flexible with pick up and drop off and made everything hassle free. They made us feel very special and unique. Thanks Again!!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Tony, 3/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christine did a fabulous job for our wedding on 3/25/17 at the Hilton Oceanfront Melbourne Beach. She made a beautiful bouquet of white roses for me with turquoise ribbon and did all the table decor with vases of white orchids wrapped in bling sparkles and turquoise stones topped with white candles. It truly took my breath away when I walked into the reception and it exceeded all my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her and Violets in Bloom for your wedding!

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I used Violets in Bloom for “personal” flowers for my Feb 11, 2017 wedding, consisting of bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières. Our wedding colors were black and white so I wasn’t sure what colors to use for flowers. I scheduled a consultation with Christina, told her about the wedding, and showed her some pictures of flowers I thought were pretty. She was very friendly and helped me immensely; it is obviously she knows her stuff. I ended up going with white calla lily bouquets wrapped in black ribbon for myself and my bridesmaids, white calla lily corsages for the ladies, and white rose boutonnières for the gentlemen. The morning before the wedding, the flowers were ready on time for pickup and were packed well for transport. Christina even included a complimentary mini toss bouquet, which was a nice touch. I wasn’t doing a bouquet toss but it was perfect for early morning pre-wedding photos without the risk of messing up my full bouquet. All of the flowers were beautiful and the bouquets especially held up well. Definitely recommend Violets in Bloom for wedding and any other flower needs!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

I highly recommend using Violets in Bloom! Maria was so wonderful to work with and totally got my vision. Since I don't live in the area, we coordinated everything via email and my pinterest page. She helped me make decisions, and never pushed my beyond a my budget. She sent me sample pictures so I was able to approve of things or make changes along the process, which was nice. I wouldn't have changed a thing and am so happy with my decision in booking this florist.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements
2.6

I would not recommend booking with Violets in Bloom. The bouquet I got for the price was just a total let down. It was small, about the size of your average bridesmaid bouquet and I paid $83 for it. The flowers were not even that rare or special. I was so disappointed and one of my bridesmaids actually went out the night before the wedding and bought extra flowers from Publix to make my bouquet bigger and more full so that it wasn't the same size as theirs!

First, we thought we were going to be using them for the majority of our flowers and I paid the $83 deposit. Later on, we decided to use a wholesaler instead and I contacted Maria and asked if I could use the deposit to create just the bridal bouquet instead. She said of course, and I'm very grateful that she was flexible and accommodating. I told her the types of flowers that we would be using for the wedding and she said that was fine, she'd base it on that so it all matched. She also said that she'd send me a new updated contract for just the bridal bouquet (but I never got that until a couple months later after I called and asked for it again). I could be mistaken, but I think I remember her even saying she would send me photos the day before to get my approval, but that never happened.

Maria is super nice, friendly, and the bouquet WAS pretty. BUT for $83 it was INSANITY. I could've gotten that bouquet at Publix for $25. It's something I would buy for my mom for Mother's Day or as a gift for someone, NOT a bridal bouquet. She gave me a free bouquet for our meet and greet when I booked with her that was half the size of my bridal bouquet... I definitely expected more... To top it off, because they weren't open my wedding weekend (holiday), she was quite busy and had a short window of being open for pick up. She didn't even tell me how to care for the bouquet or what to do with it until my wedding. I googled it.
By the end of my CEREMONY, my flowers were wilting. My big white daisy was turning brown.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marie, 11/26/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets

Maria's floral design for my wedding took my breath away! If I felt stressed about the band being late or anything all I had to do was look at my flowers and nothing else mattered!! I gave Maria my colors for my wedding and a couple Pinterest ideas and she went above and beyond. My bouquet was PERFECT. She sent me pictures the day before as she was working to get my input. She even made last minute details to cover my tent barrels and brought flowers for my bridesmaids and myself last minute. I can't express how fabulous and talented she is and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Cat, 6/12/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our meeting with Violets in Bloom was amazing. My husband and I are not flower people. We aren't even plant people. We knew going in that my husband loves cali lilies (sp?) and that our wedding colors were royal blue and steele gray. So, at best, we had no idea what we were doing. We met with Maria and she put our worries at ease. She was able to show us in season flowers that would match our colors and not break the bank. Cali lilies were not in season, so we recommended mini lilies and appropriate accent colors for my bouquet. She also put together 5 beautiful mason jars of wild flowers for us that blended seamlessly with our cake table and reception decor.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/29/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Maria was amazing during the entire process! The first time I met her and explained the colors and feel that I was going for she really seemed to get me and made wonderful suggestions, and even gave me several different options to choose from to either splurge or save for my budget. She even gave me a little seasonal arrangement to take home with me which was very thoughtful! She was always quick to answer my questions, and was very accommodating when I changed my mind on a few flower choices a week before the wedding. The day before my wedding, she sent me a photo of my bouquet to make sure I didn't want to change anything. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and very close to the photo I showed her originally, and the bridesmaid bouquets and table arrangements were GORGEOUS! It was so cool seeing all of my visions and Maria's suggestions come to life. Very reasonably priced, incredible arrangements, you simply must use this vendor for all of your floral needs!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I LOVED MY WEDDING FLOWERS MORE THAN ANYTHING THAT DAY! (is that horrible?)
When the flowers were delivered to my room I could not believe the perfection that was in front of me! We wanted birds of paradise as our main flower with orchids and other bromeliads throughout the floral pieces. When I saw the bouquets, I bawled my eyes out! No other time that day did I cry as hard as when I had my "first look" at the flowers.
The entire planning process was hectic but Maria and Christine did an awesome job at taking care of the floral aspects and made my wedding even more beautiful than I could have planned.
I will use Violets in Bloom for all of my other floral needs/occasions!

Profile Picture Katy, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Dearest Maria:

WOW….I still tear up thinking about the “first look” we got of the flowers prior to the wedding. The only thing more beautiful than my daughter on her wedding day were the flowers from Violets in Bloom. They were absolutely stunning and we cannot express in words how thankful we are for the work you and your team did putting together all of the floral arrangements.

Our expectations were high and boy oh boy did you exceed them. Everything from the flowers greeting guest to the alter flowers. The floral arrangements on each table, to the garland on the bride party tables and around the ice sculpture. Simple beautiful.

Guest and vendors alike mentioned how beautiful the floral arrangements were and stated that it was the most beautiful wedding they had attended. You and your team truly out did yourselves and went far and beyond our dreams. It was the perfect centerpiece for a fairy tale wedding.

Thank you again for all you and your team did to make it a very beautiful and special day for Melissa and Jake. Best wishes for continued success!

Profile Picture David and Debra, 3/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with two local florists, Maria with Violets in Bloom and one other. While the other florist seemed extremely knowledgeable, she also seemed very busy. I'm type-A and as soon as I met with Maria and she dropped everything to give me her undivided attention, I knew I would love whatever she came up with. She also gave me the sweetest mini-bouqet just for meeting with her, which made my office so cheery and lovely. We requested a quote for personal flowers, an arch with flowers, and other decor. Ultimately, due to budget and our estimated length of ceremony (literally 12 minutes) we chose to only do personal flowers: my 10" round bouquet, 5-8" round bridesmaids bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres for groom and immediate family. Maria was extremely helpful and responsive throughout all of my change requests and also suggested flowers and ideas based on pictures of my dress, my mother's dress and my MIL's dress. She sent a preview picture the day before and I was blown away, definitely the most beautiful and intricate bouquet I had ever seen. I would absolutely recommend Violets in Bloom and specifically Maria to anyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations
4.3

I was very pleased with the arrangements I received from Violets in Bloom. The men's boutonnieres, women's corsages and church flower arrangements were beautifully elegant, and the wire design that was incorporated in to my Lillie bouquet was a pleasant surprise. I felt that it gave my bouquet a uniqueness that I hadn't seen in previous weddings. The only thing I wish had been done better was the flower comb that I had in my hair during the reception. Although it had many delicate white roses adorned on to it, I think they were too heavy, or not properly glued on, because the flowers were a little loose when I first put the comb in my hair, and by the end of the night they had almost all fallen off. It was a very classic idea to have something beautiful to wear besides my veil, but it would've been especially nice if I wasn't constantly concerned about the accessory falling out before the reception was over.
I would still highly recommend the flower comb, especially for brides who like an old-fashioned classic look, but would just make sure that the flowers were securely glued on to save on the anxiety of making sure nothing fell a part mid-celebration.

Profile Picture Marlena, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages

My flowersister were beautiful but I was disappointed with the stem covering. Other than that everything was perfect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jeri, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing!!! I am so glad I went with this florist. They did incredible work, were very organized, and on top of things. Responded to my emails very quickly, sent photos of the progress of my bouquet the week of the wedding and were easy to get ahold of incase I needed to make any changes. They met and helped work with our budget and captured exactly what I was dreaming of in all of the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. We HIGHLY recommend and will most definitely us in the future!! They helped me have my dream wedding!! Thank you so so much!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals