Violet Vintage Rentals Reviews

12 | Indianapolis, IN

12 Reviews for Violet Vintage Rentals

Laura R. · Getting married on 03/03/2022

Love the selection!

I loved working with Violet Vintage! They have both vintage and modern pieces in the warehouse - it was super fun to wander around and take it all in! Easily could use them for everything - tables and chairs to plates, glasses, silverware, & cake stands. I also love the bold colors that the furniture can come in - sofas and armchairs - gave my reception a unique and special feel.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Tiffany P. · Married on 12/09/2020

Cutest rentals and excellent service!

I am so glad I reached out to Violet Vintage for rental items for our reception! I just wanted a few unique pieces to really make our reception feel personal and special to us and I definitely was given just that. They have such a wonderful selection for all style types. Communication was always quick and thorough. I want back and forth on what I wanted a few times, and added some last minute items and they were always quick and happy to help! The whole process was super easy. And drop off and pick up was exactly on time. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Violet Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! The reception looked gorgeous - thanks for sharing those photos! Glad we were able to be a part of it!
  • Pam

Pam F. · Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Vintage Pieces to enhance your Reception

We rented three pieces of vintage furniture from VVR. The pieces added elegance to our venue and that extra "spark." The staff was great to work with. We were very happy with Violet Vintage Rentals.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Violet Vintage Rentals's reply:

Hello Pam! Thank you so much for the kind words! We love hearing about how our stuff brings events to life! Cheers!

Nancy S. · Married on 10/20/2018

LOVED working with Violet!

First off, Violet Vintage has the most beautiful, vintage, rustic, unique, pieces! It was actually so much fun to just browse through their warehouse and look at so many beautiful things. Megan was an absolute joy to work with and made the whole process very easy for us. Very reasonably priced, and very responsive - answered all emails right away, flexible, friendly, and professional. Highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/14/2018

We may have only rented 1 vintage couch, but Violet Vintage made the process so easy. They handle all the drop-off and pick-up, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Megan is so easy to work with, and their selection is beautiful. The couch was a beautiful addition to our romantic and formal wedding reception at the Biltwell!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Simona · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Megan and her team at Violet Vintage for our wedding this Fall! She was amazing! So helpful to come up with the best items to add to our decor! We ended up renting even more than I initially planned to because she was so helpful in coming up with ideas for me to stay within budget but up my decor list! The delivery and pick up was a breeze to schedule! Megan was available for multiple consultation visits and gave me her undivided attention! I would love another excuse to work with Megan and Violet Vintage again soon!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

We rented brass candlesticks and gold flatware for our wedding and it was perfect! Violet Vintage has so many great pieces that help to complete your wedding day look. The room felt so special and cared for because of these small details! We loved their friendly staff and great service as well! <3

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Liz S.

Liz · Married on 10/31/2015

Violet Vintage was fabulous! Their selection of rental items was almost overwhelming with all the cool things available. I would recommend either going with a distinct vision or with a totally open mind, as you could get carried away. They offered input on set up and what would actually work best for my vision. Renting bottles and candle holders is definitely the way to go as you don't have to worry about what to do with them after the wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • Grace

Grace K. · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, unique pieces

Violet Vintage has a great selection of unique furniture pieces, ornate accessories, and whimsical goblets & tableware. We rented 3 beautiful rustic wood tables for our head table. 18 cross back chairs with white cushions. 18 dark green goblets (loved these!). As well as a white love seat that my husband and I sat on during speeches. Our wedding venue (The Mavris) was gorgeous, but we felt like we needed a few pieces to add a wow factor. Violet Vintage was perfect for that! There was a slight hiccup with day of delivery, but it got sorted out luckily without me knowing of any issues until after my wedding day. Violet Vintage gave us back our delivery fee for the inconvenience. All in all we were happy we used Violet Vintage.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Vanessa was wonderful in the making of my wedding with her vintage rentals! She has a great selection of finds and we used a lot of her furniture, including aqua and ivory chairs for our ceremony and reception! I think they really made our wedding! We also rented a beautiful flat wagon for our dessert table and it tied into our outdoor barn wedding very nicely. Since we got married in a smaller town, getting lost happens, so there was a minor problem with being late, but it wasn't a huge deal. We also didn't get one of our larger items, but there was an issue with the wedding that used it the night before and since they weren't cooperating, we didn't receive the buffet table. Vanessa was very apologetic and we understood that things happen, so we made due! Go with the flow when it comes to weddings! Vanessa was so sweet and I think she will go far in the vintage rental scene! Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful! It's all about the details!

Sent on 01/23/2013

4.2
      3.0

I really enjoyed meeting and working with Geralyn. She was really good about getting me in for appointments, giving me advice about what things would go together and they have a lot of awesome stuff available! The only hiccup was that I thought since delivery and pickup were included in our agreed price, the rental items would be delivered to our room. The day before the wedding we found out (via our wedding planner thru our reception venue, not VV) that they only dropped off the items in the loading dock area the day of and it would be an extra fee to have them take the items to our event room (on the 3rd floor of our reception venue). Other than that, we were really happy with them.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • Olivia

Olivia R. · Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful Goblets

We are so happy with the look of the blue water goblets we rented from Violet Vintage. We knew what we wanted and they were the vendor that had it. They were professional and responsive. The main downside is all of the hidden fees. Our ceremony/reception was on the second floor of an event space, and our cocktail hour was on the first floor. There was a delivery fee, which we were under the impression meant that they would be delivered to our reception space - the second floor. That was another fee. It was also an additional fee for pick up. We didn't find this information out until the week of our wedding which added additional financial stress. I think they know that people will end up having to pay these prices so that's why they do it, just seems slimy.

Sent on 04/21/2021

Violet Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the feedback Olivia! Violet Vintage is proud to offer curbside delivery and pickup services, should a customer want a more budget-friendly option on smaller, more manageable orders. Setup/teardown services can be added by request, and fees are based on order details/distance/difficulty. All fees are noted on our quotes that are then signed by customers. We understand that needing to adjust an order to add setup at the venue near the date your wedding is stressful. We attempt to ensure that our customers know all of their options up front so they can make the best decision for themselves. Violet Vintage strives to provide excellent customer service and full transparency well before an event, so customers can relax and enjoy their celebrations with total confidence! We would love to chat with you offline to help ensure you are a satisfied customer.