70 Reviews for Viol Consort

Reception (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Instrumentals (1)
69 Viol Consort Reviews

My husband and I heard Viol Consort at a friend's graduation and we agreed on the idea of having them at our wedding. Definitely they gave all the touch to the ceremony and the selection of music played at the cocktail hour made a much more enjoyable time for our friends and family. Even my grandpa made a request and they knew it, that was fabulous, totally recommended.

Profile Picture Pedro, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We got Viol Consort for our outdoor wedding, it was amazing, they helped us with all the process and choosing the songs we wanted, the are really professionals and know their job, did't have to give them instructions, they were all set on time and my wedding planner told me they are very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Edward, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED viol consort, I was at the wedding as a guest and now im hiring then for my own wedding, they got there on time and played different music genres keeping a classy touch.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved Viol Consort! Our wedding ceremony would not have been complete without them. Highly highly recommend! They're so professional, so talented, and so worth being factored into your budget!

Profile Picture Ana Karen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

We got Viol Consort for our wedding last summer, in my personal experience, I enjoyed all the music they provided, we were very busy and they put together the songs for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner, great taste and nice flow with the party. 100% recommended. They ROCK!

Profile Picture David , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

They were able to create a music sheet for a special requested song that was not on their original playlists by Sade, By your side, it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding was simple but abundant in elegance thanks to Viol Consort. My wedding planner recommended them and they were the best I had at my wedding. Thanks to Sarah of ceremony music coordinator and Gama at the reception, our wedding was fantastic. I highly recommend this group for any occasion.

Profile Picture Eddy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hire Viol Consort for with the Full Entertainment package, Sam and his crew were just perfect, they know how to play during a Catholic ceremony, all the parts, and when to play. The reception was very nice too. and the setup with stage and lighting created the performance we were looking for, I recommend to future brides this exceptional group.

Profile Picture Tony, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mrs Heredia was very professional and very organized. The entire planning went extremely smooth with no problems. They provided a list of recommended songs for every part of the ceremony. Extremely satisfied with services and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Thalia, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional team. Flexible with our requests. Beautiful music. I was very pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Anabel , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very well performed, we wanted to hire Viol Consort for ceremony only, we end up having them with a full entertainment package, we didn't know they could do the whole live entertainment for our day, they were very well dressed for the occasion.

Profile Picture Sergio, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

They did amazing. I had a trio and it was beautiful they really made the ceremony romantic.

Profile Picture Diana, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not thank enough to Sarah and Sam for the wonderful reception they made at my wedding, they were on time and very elegant dressed, they played with a singer at the church and all my guests loved it. I will hire them for a private concert for my dad's birthday.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The experience with Viol Consort was enjoyable, they did exactly what we asked for and knew very well how to play a ceremony. We hired them for 3 hours at the reception and they were excellent. they chose the best of their repertoire and we liked it very much. I'll hire them again.

Profile Picture Amps, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Me and my wife were recently married in a small coastal town hours away from where the musicians lived but we had to have THEM! We watched them at an expo and they were great. We ordered the ceremony and two hour reception package for a great price. They worked with us from the very first day and when the day finally arrived, they were there on time, looked very professional, played beautifully and amazed a lot of our guests with the variety of song from different genres that they knew. They even played the game of thrones theme song from the show me and my wife love.! I'd recommend them to anyone looking to add something very unique and special to their occasion. I hope we will get to use or see them for another occasion very soon. Thank y'all for the wonderful performance. You made our day a great one.

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Sam and Sarah were absolutely amazing. Super friendly, easy to work with and extremely talented. The violinist that were on my event were amazing, the quality of the music and professionalism was outstanding. The team went the extra mile and they even help me with equipment and furniture that I was missing for my proposal. I will definitely going to look to have them on my weeding. Thanks for everything

Profile Picture Edgar, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From the moment we first sat with you to the best day of my daughter's life (wedding day)...the experience was not just first class but pleasant and so welcoming. Thank you for making this day memorable not just by our family but our guests as well.

Profile Picture Mirta, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an AMAZING experience, This group of musicians were the center of attention during the cocktail hour, everybody was talking about them. Ceremony like a dream and the perfect atmosphere for the dinner portion. Thank you Sam for your time guiding us and help us to make our wedding so classy.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Viol Consort made my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour so memorable!! They truly exceeded my expectations!! Played every single song my mother & I chose. I recommend them to all my newly engaged friends!

Profile Picture Diana, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They made the ceremony a dream come true. I received a lot of compliments from family and friends. It was like magic.

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Having Viol Consort at the wedding was the perfect addition! It made the evening feel so elegant. We had several guests comment on the quartet and say how much they enjoyed having them there. Sam is so responsive, and they really made everything so easy for me! Thanks for being so great!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The best you give that touch of elegance to my special day????

Profile Picture Maira, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The ceremony music was perfect. We also had Viol Consort play for an hour during the dinner and it was just beautiful.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They are so responsive and professional. The booking process is made very simple and they handle everything without you having to worry. They truly made our ceremony extra special.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews