80 Reviews for Viol Consort

Reception (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Instrumentals (1)
78 Viol Consort Reviews

Services included a cello and violin. Performance was better than expected even though I was 30 minutes behind schedule. Very professional and accommodating and performance was exceptional. Would definitely work with again.

Profile Picture Billy, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

easy to work with, gave them our music list and they exceeded all exspectations

Profile Picture brad, 4/28/18, 1 Review

Dear Mr. Heredia,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful music on our wedding January 20th 2018 in Brownsville. Everything was perfect, just as we had imagined. A big part of this is due to the quality and tone of the music played. It set such an emotional tune for our wedding.
Sheyla's walk down the aisle was everything I dreamed of, seeing my lovely future wife accompanied by Canon in D.
Our First dance was also excellent... A thousand Years. a Million thanks!!

Profile Picture Enrique, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I heard Viol Consort at a friend's graduation and we agreed on the idea of having them at our wedding. Definitely they gave all the touch to the ceremony and the selection of music played at the cocktail hour made a much more enjoyable time for our friends and family. Even my grandpa made a request and they knew it, that was fabulous, totally recommended.

Profile Picture Pedro, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We got Viol Consort for our outdoor wedding, it was amazing, they helped us with all the process and choosing the songs we wanted, the are really professionals and know their job, did't have to give them instructions, they were all set on time and my wedding planner told me they are very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Edward, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Not only was I very happy with how wonderful you played, but so was my entire family. They kept saying how beautiful you had played and how very elegant it made the wedding. My guests were impressed and were absolutely flabbergasted. They said they didn't know anything like that existed in the valley. thank you for helping me share such an unforgettable day. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I think viol consort string ensemble deserve six stars they truly made our wedding ceremony extra special and unforgettable. They were very professional and responsible.

Photo
Profile Picture Miriam, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I do not regret getting viol consort for my wedding, they where great in everything. Always kept a good communication. Very professional and on time. Would highly recommend them if you want a unique event. All my guest loved it since they had never seen a quarter, and to top it off playing modern music! And they work with dj Dr J. He was great he really put a show that night!

Profile Picture Selena, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I always dreamed of having a string quartet at my wedding. Viol consort exceeded my expectations. I had Viol consort for my rehearsal dinner and ceremony. They were the cherry on top of the whole day! Loved that u could choose what songs I wanted them to play and they were able to come through. Loved them and definitely recommend

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Highly recommend. Thank you for making my wedding even more memorable.

Profile Picture Renne, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED viol consort, I was at the wedding as a guest and now im hiring then for my own wedding, they got there on time and played different music genres keeping a classy touch.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved Viol Consort! Our wedding ceremony would not have been complete without them. Highly highly recommend! They're so professional, so talented, and so worth being factored into your budget!

Profile Picture Ana Karen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

We got Viol Consort for our wedding last summer, in my personal experience, I enjoyed all the music they provided, we were very busy and they put together the songs for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner, great taste and nice flow with the party. 100% recommended. They ROCK!

Profile Picture David , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

They were able to create a music sheet for a special requested song that was not on their original playlists by Sade, By your side, it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding was simple but abundant in elegance thanks to Viol Consort. My wedding planner recommended them and they were the best I had at my wedding. Thanks to Sarah of ceremony music coordinator and Gama at the reception, our wedding was fantastic. I highly recommend this group for any occasion.

Profile Picture Eddy, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hire Viol Consort for with the Full Entertainment package, Sam and his crew were just perfect, they know how to play during a Catholic ceremony, all the parts, and when to play. The reception was very nice too. and the setup with stage and lighting created the performance we were looking for, I recommend to future brides this exceptional group.

Profile Picture Tony, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mrs Heredia was very professional and very organized. The entire planning went extremely smooth with no problems. They provided a list of recommended songs for every part of the ceremony. Extremely satisfied with services and would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Thalia, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional team. Flexible with our requests. Beautiful music. I was very pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Anabel , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very well performed, we wanted to hire Viol Consort for ceremony only, we end up having them with a full entertainment package, we didn't know they could do the whole live entertainment for our day, they were very well dressed for the occasion.

Profile Picture Sergio, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

They did amazing. I had a trio and it was beautiful they really made the ceremony romantic.

Profile Picture Diana, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not thank enough to Sarah and Sam for the wonderful reception they made at my wedding, they were on time and very elegant dressed, they played with a singer at the church and all my guests loved it. I will hire them for a private concert for my dad's birthday.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The experience with Viol Consort was enjoyable, they did exactly what we asked for and knew very well how to play a ceremony. We hired them for 3 hours at the reception and they were excellent. they chose the best of their repertoire and we liked it very much. I'll hire them again.

Profile Picture Amps, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Me and my wife were recently married in a small coastal town hours away from where the musicians lived but we had to have THEM! We watched them at an expo and they were great. We ordered the ceremony and two hour reception package for a great price. They worked with us from the very first day and when the day finally arrived, they were there on time, looked very professional, played beautifully and amazed a lot of our guests with the variety of song from different genres that they knew. They even played the game of thrones theme song from the show me and my wife love.! I'd recommend them to anyone looking to add something very unique and special to their occasion. I hope we will get to use or see them for another occasion very soon. Thank y'all for the wonderful performance. You made our day a great one.

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Sam and Sarah were absolutely amazing. Super friendly, easy to work with and extremely talented. The violinist that were on my event were amazing, the quality of the music and professionalism was outstanding. The team went the extra mile and they even help me with equipment and furniture that I was missing for my proposal. I will definitely going to look to have them on my weeding. Thanks for everything

Profile Picture Edgar, 3/11/17, 1 Review