Viol Consort Reviews

Viol Consort 3
Viol Consort 4
Viol Consort 5

Estefanie · Getting married on 08/15/2020

I couldn't be more pleased with Viol Consort. They were prompt with their reply whenever I sent them an e-mail. They were very professional, talented, and accommodating and I am very satisfied with their performance. I hired Viol Consort to play ceremony music for my wedding and they were amazing! I got several comments from guests who were also impressed. I would highly definitely recommend them.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Antonio

Antonio Anzaldua · Married on 11/16/2019

Exceptional artistic performance

Wow, the musicians of Viol Consort Ensemble are exceptional! We requested for them to perform at our wedding on 11/16/19 and they were phenomenal! My wife and I along with our family and friends were transported to another dimension, a dimension where time stretched out and beauty, elegance, and love met in a single point in time. It was perfect it was everything we dreamt of having for a couple that loves music. Highly recommend, don’t hesitate and book Viol for your wedding or next intimate occasion!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 11/02/2019

The best of the best !

Viol Consort provided the BEST service there is to offer. Sam was extremely easy to communicate with and kept me updated throughout the process. He even went out of his way and found a wedding singer for me an hour before our wedding was about to start when mine cancelled last minute. He did not have to go that extra mile, but he did. The ceremony was mine and my husbands favorite part of the day. The string quartet played exquisitely and the singer sang beautifully. Having them play added such an elegance to the Mass. I have received endless compliments and I could not be happier that we chose Viol Consort to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Ana

Ana Salinas · Married on 11/01/2019

my dream wedding ceremony 💕

Best investment I could’ve made for my ceremony!!! At first my family wanted to just play music for the ceremony but I didn’t want to risk it. I wanted to have someone playing in person that would know exactly when to play the songs I wanted and at what pace. I surprised everyone with viol consort and everyone LOVED IT. added SO much personality and romanticism to my ceremony 😍😍 don’t hesitate to book with Sam. He’s so understanding and helpful. Loved their service. And definitely an investment that you won’t regret.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Mae · Married on 10/26/2019

Godina wedding 2019

They definitely made my wedding ceremony way more beautiful than I could’ve imagined, all the guests were impressed with their attire and set up.
    Such a sweet group of people
    -from the Godinas

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jd Perez · Married on 10/12/2019

Yes YEs Yes...such a talented group.

Thank you so much for making our wedding the most romantic and beautiful dream. Our guest commented on how much they loved this wedding ceremony and the music and the reception was just as beautiful. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Monica

Monica Partida · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceptional Music

We had Viol Consort play at our wedding ceremony and reception and received so many wonderful compliments. They have such a variety of music they can play and just had something special to an already special day. They were really quick to answer any questions, it was really a pleasure to have them play for us.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Valeria

Valeria Caso · Married on 09/07/2019

Talented musicians

We recently got married in San Antonio, and Viol Consort played during our Catholic wedding. Our guests complemented us so much on the music. The musicians played beautifully, and our singer was amazing. She sang Ave Maria towards the end of the ceremony and it brought tears to our eyes. We couldn't have asked for better music! Sam, who manages the group, was easy to work with. They do a lot of Catholic weddings, so they took the reins and made sure everything that was played was allowed by the Church and our priest. If you're considering hiring them for your wedding, DO IT! The music will make a difference when you're in the altar getting ready to say I do.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Dominic · Married on 08/03/2019

The Perfect Touch

I had a vision of how I wanted my wedding from beginning to end. One of the most important things was music. After seeing and hearing Viol Consort String ensemble at several weddings I knew that I has to have them play at my wedding. When I walked into my venue and heard them playing I knew it was the BEST decision we'd made. They set the tone and ambiance of our wedding. It was beautiful and magical because of them. I recommend them to anyone!! Thank you guys so much for being a part of our special day. You all were perfect!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Evelyn Sepulveda · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!!

Outstanding Performances!!! Exceeded our expectations!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Belinda

Belinda Martinez · Married on 07/10/2019

Great experience

I would definitely recommend violconsort for your special events

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Words cannot describe how happy we were about the service we received on our wedding day. Our ceremony was amazing and everything we wished it would be. Our guests could not stop raving about them. Best investment we could have made for our ceremony music.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Liliana Adams · Married on 12/14/2018

Such a great experience

Viol Consort played at my wedding and I absolutely loved it. It was exactly what I was looking for

Sent on 01/09/2019

Chelsea Sanchez · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome work! Very very pleased!

Viol Consort was absolutely amazing! Not only did they respond to all of questions rapidly, their services at my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I received so many compliments and inquiries about them!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Marina Sáenz · Married on 11/23/2018

Magical Music Medley

We were grateful for their flexibility and willingness to learn new music that represented our backgrounds (Mexican- Huastecan/Jarocho and Korean). It moved us to tears! I highly recommend their music for a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Monica

Monica Guzman · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Job

Viol Consort String Ensemble was highly recommended and did an amazing job at my wedding. I loved how they had everything from classical to modern music to choose from. They made my wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Donna Gray · Married on 11/10/2018

Viol Consort Wedding Music and Reception Dinner Hour

Viol Consort is a "Must Have" for your wedding or any event. They excel in all areas from planning to performance. They have great ideas and make contact with clergy to make sure every musical aspect of your event is covered. They are wonderful performers and definitely a crowd pleaser. They will even learn and perform new music just for your event. They are so professional and courteous and their love for their profession is apparent in their performance. You will not regret hiring these talented musicians.

Sent on 12/20/2018

J.solis · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic, Very professional

Perfect addition to our wedding, very elegant and professional.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Enrique · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent choice

Viol Consort did an awesome job!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lourdes Tavarez · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing quartet

We loved having Viol Consort at our wedding. They are very talented and everyine loved them! Sam was very accommodating and helped us choose the songs before hand. Highly recommend them

Sent on 12/06/2018

Liza Castaneda · Married on 10/27/2018

A unique and beautiful touch

This quartet was so amazing. They were very professional and nice. We gave them a list of songs to play and they made it happen. A beautiful touch to an amazing evening.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Z

Zenaida A · Married on 10/20/2018

Real Premium Quality

I highly recommend Viol Consort String Ensemble. Sam and his team are the best. When my fiancé first mentioned violins at our wedding I told him he was crazy. Then we went to a wedding fair and I heard them play, at that moment I knew they were going to be a part of my wedding. Our guests really enjoyed hearing them too.

Viol Consort 6
    Sent on 11/01/2018
  • CLAUDIA

CLAUDIA CAVAZOS · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply Elegant!!

Destination wedding: Chicago to South Padre Island

My husband and I hired Viol Consort for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and couldn't be happier with the quality of service they provided. From the first time I spoke to Sam to the day of the wedding, he was a pleasure to work with. Sam took all my requests and worked with us for our selection of music. Their pricing is the best and so is their service!! They made my wedding so memorable, probably one of my most favorite parts of the whole day was listening to them play. They had a big variety of classical & contemporary Spanish music and everyone complimented us on our music selection. They were extremely professional and friendly. I am so glad we hired them for our wedding, I'd recommend Viol Consort to anyone planning a classy wedding or event! They get an A++ from us :)

Thank You!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Leslie Rodriguez · Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect touch

Viol Consort was a perfect touch to our already special day! Our guests all commented on how beautiful this quartet played!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Luis · Married on 10/06/2018

A sophisticated experience

If you are looking for an elegant and sophisticated ambiance wedding experience, you should hire Viol Consort. They were great to work with and their music selection was impressive.

Sent on 12/03/2018