Viol Consort Reviews

99 Viol Consort Reviews
  • Z

Zenaida A · Married on 10/20/2018

Real Premium Quality

I highly recommend Viol Consort String Ensemble. Sam and his team are the best. When my fiancé first mentioned violins at our wedding I told him he was crazy. Then we went to a wedding fair and I heard them play, at that moment I knew they were going to be a part of my wedding. Our guests really enjoyed hearing them too.

Viol Consort 1
  • CLAUDIA

Claudia Cavazos · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply Elegant!!

Destination wedding: Chicago to South Padre Island

My husband and I hired Viol Consort for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and couldn't be happier with the quality of service they provided. From the first time I spoke to Sam to the day of the wedding, he was a pleasure to work with. Sam took all my requests and worked with us for our selection of music. Their pricing is the best and so is their service!! They made my wedding so memorable, probably one of my most favorite parts of the whole day was listening to them play. They had a big variety of classical & contemporary Spanish music and everyone complimented us on our music selection. They were extremely professional and friendly. I am so glad we hired them for our wedding, I'd recommend Viol Consort to anyone planning a classy wedding or event! They get an A++ from us :)

Thank You!!

Leslie Rodriguez · Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect touch

Viol Consort was a perfect touch to our already special day! Our guests all commented on how beautiful this quartet played!

jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Viol Consort played at our wedding. From the beginning to end everything was truly amazing! From the beginning (planning all of our music) to the ceremony, everything was flawless. Sam was great and very professional. Viol Consort has all kind of music and sounds amazing! Viol Consort was elegant and made our night truly unforgettable!!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

As a bride scared that her wedding would turn into a fiasco because of the location, it was beautiful. The guests LOVED the quartet!!! It was refreshing, new, and something our families had never seen before except on TV or movies. I would highly recommend the quartet for any formal occasion. The price is right and their professionalism and beauty of their work is un-matched by the other 2 entertainment venues we hired for the cocktail hour and for the reception. Wish we could have booked them for more time. Thank you so much, you made my 10 year vows renewal EPIC!!!

JANET · Married on 08/03/2018

They are an exceptionally professional quartet. I had no problems communicating with them. They arrived on time. The music was great! All of my guests loved it and particularly complimented me on their performance. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Viol Consort's reply:

Thank you Janet, we loved your selections of music, and for the surprise song for your daughter we enjoy performing classic rock "Sweet Child of mine". hope to perform at your next event (wedding for your daughter) but not too soon. :-)

Scott · Married on 07/22/2018

The 3 stringed quartet was beyond amazing!! I was blown away. it was so good, my girlfriend started hyperventilating, and I had to start telling her it was a surprise photo shoot. When it was actually for a surprise romantic proposal. Now that we are engaged we will hire them again for our wedding

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved having Viol Consort play at my wedding!!!! Everyone enjoyed listening to them for our preceremony music, ceremony, and cocktail hour! They helped make everything absolutely perfect!!! Sam and his fellow members were professional and extremely talented!!!! I would recommend Viol Consort to anyone looking for fun, classic, beautiful music played by a string quartet! They are the one to call! I will definitely hire Viol Consort for our next event!!! 10 Stars!!!

Manny · Married on 06/29/2018

Even weeks after the wedding I still get great comments from how classy and elegant the wedding was with the Viol Consort to be part of our day and making our day so memorable. Thank you so much for working with us and delivering exceptional work in what you all did for us that evening. Great job to everyone and once again thank you!

Mary · Married on 06/24/2018

I hired Viol Consort for my son’s wedding in Jun 2018 and they far exceeded my expectations. Excellent in all things!!

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

Violconsort’s service was excellent. Their presentation was very professional, and the music was played beautifully. I am so glad we found them. All communication and arrangement of music with Violconsort was easily and professionally facilitated. I definitely would recommend them over and over again!

Billy · Married on 05/03/2018

Services included a cello and violin. Performance was better than expected even though I was 30 minutes behind schedule. Very professional and accommodating and performance was exceptional. Would definitely work with again.

brad · Married on 04/28/2018

easy to work with, gave them our music list and they exceeded all exspectations

Grant · Married on 04/06/2018

Sam and team were great! Easy to work with and with just a little direction knew exactly what we wanted.

Jade · Married on 02/10/2018

Sam Heredia and his musicians at Viol Consort were such an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! Sam was extremely professional, friendly, and prompt at getting back to me. We hired Viol Consort as a string quartet for our wedding on June 16 at the McNay art museum. They were dressed extremely professional and played every song we requested, including songs that weren’t on their list which we provided the sheet music for at a very low price. We got so many compliments from guests about how classy our wedding was because of the string quartet. I highly recommend them for any classy and fun event!

Enrique · Married on 01/20/2018

Dear Mr. Heredia,
    We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful music on our wedding January 20th 2018 in Brownsville. Everything was perfect, just as we had imagined. A big part of this is due to the quality and tone of the music played. It set such an emotional tune for our wedding.
    Sheyla's walk down the aisle was everything I dreamed of, seeing my lovely future wife accompanied by Canon in D.
    Our First dance was also excellent... A thousand Years. a Million thanks!!

Viol Consort 2
    Viol Consort 3

Pedro · Married on 01/13/2018

My husband and I heard Viol Consort at a friend's graduation and we agreed on the idea of having them at our wedding. Definitely they gave all the touch to the ceremony and the selection of music played at the cocktail hour made a much more enjoyable time for our friends and family. Even my grandpa made a request and they knew it, that was fabulous, totally recommended.

Edward · Married on 12/30/2017

We got Viol Consort for our outdoor wedding, it was amazing, they helped us with all the process and choosing the songs we wanted, the are really professionals and know their job, did't have to give them instructions, they were all set on time and my wedding planner told me they are very easy to work with.

laura · Married on 12/29/2017

The string quartet was truly a highlight during the ceremony. Beautiful song selections and wonderful customer service.

Melissa · Married on 12/23/2017

Not only was I very happy with how wonderful you played, but so was my entire family. They kept saying how beautiful you had played and how very elegant it made the wedding. My guests were impressed and were absolutely flabbergasted. They said they didn't know anything like that existed in the valley. thank you for helping me share such an unforgettable day. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Viol Consort 4

Miriam · Married on 11/25/2017

I think viol consort string ensemble deserve six stars they truly made our wedding ceremony extra special and unforgettable. They were very professional and responsible.

Viol Consort 5
    Viol Consort 6
    Viol Consort 7
    Viol Consort 8
    Viol Consort 9
    Viol Consort 10
    Viol Consort 11

Selena · Married on 11/25/2017

I do not regret getting viol consort for my wedding, they where great in everything. Always kept a good communication. Very professional and on time. Would highly recommend them if you want a unique event. All my guest loved it since they had never seen a quarter, and to top it off playing modern music! And they work with dj Dr J. He was great he really put a show that night!

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2017

I always dreamed of having a string quartet at my wedding. Viol consort exceeded my expectations. I had Viol consort for my rehearsal dinner and ceremony. They were the cherry on top of the whole day! Loved that u could choose what songs I wanted them to play and they were able to come through. Loved them and definitely recommend

Renne · Married on 11/10/2017

Highly recommend. Thank you for making my wedding even more memorable.