92 Reviews for Viol Consort

Instrumentals (2)
Reception (2)
Learn New Songs (1)
90 Viol Consort Reviews

I have been working with Sam since December 2016, and it has been an absolute pleasure. I was set to marry on 10/28/2017 in Rockport but we ended up postponing our wedding nine months and relocating to Corpus Christi after Hurricane Harvey destroyed our wedding venue. Sam was extremely flexible, professional, and responsive the entire time I worked with him! I am a 39 year old bride with a type A personality who had a very specific vision for my wedding. Sam patiently worked with me to ensure my song selections fit my vision. Viol Consort's performance during my nuptial mass and reception exceeded my expectations, and they were high to begin with. I got married at the Corpus Christi Cathedral, which is a large church. Viol Consort sounded AMAZING! And the cantor did a PHENOMENAL job. I have received SO MANY compliments regarding the music at the mass and at the reception. These talented musicians moved many of our guests to tears during the mass. Thank you Viol Consort for making my wedding day perfect! You added the perfect level of elegance and class to my big day.

Profile Picture EDNA, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The 3 stringed quartet was beyond amazing!! I was blown away. it was so good, my girlfriend started hyperventilating, and I had to start telling her it was a surprise photo shoot. When it was actually for a surprise romantic proposal. Now that we are engaged we will hire them again for our wedding

Profile Picture Scott, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I loved having Viol Consort play at my wedding!!!! Everyone enjoyed listening to them for our preceremony music, ceremony, and cocktail hour! They helped make everything absolutely perfect!!! Sam and his fellow members were professional and extremely talented!!!! I would recommend Viol Consort to anyone looking for fun, classic, beautiful music played by a string quartet! They are the one to call! I will definitely hire Viol Consort for our next event!!! 10 Stars!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Microphones, Sound/PA System, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Even weeks after the wedding I still get great comments from how classy and elegant the wedding was with the Viol Consort to be part of our day and making our day so memorable. Thank you so much for working with us and delivering exceptional work in what you all did for us that evening. Great job to everyone and once again thank you!

Profile Picture Manny, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired Viol Consort for my son’s wedding in Jun 2018 and they far exceeded my expectations. Excellent in all things!!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Violconsort’s service was excellent. Their presentation was very professional, and the music was played beautifully. I am so glad we found them. All communication and arrangement of music with Violconsort was easily and professionally facilitated. I definitely would recommend them over and over again!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Services included a cello and violin. Performance was better than expected even though I was 30 minutes behind schedule. Very professional and accommodating and performance was exceptional. Would definitely work with again.

Profile Picture Billy, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

easy to work with, gave them our music list and they exceeded all exspectations

Profile Picture brad, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sam and team were great! Easy to work with and with just a little direction knew exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Grant, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sam Heredia and his musicians at Viol Consort were such an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! Sam was extremely professional, friendly, and prompt at getting back to me. We hired Viol Consort as a string quartet for our wedding on June 16 at the McNay art museum. They were dressed extremely professional and played every song we requested, including songs that weren’t on their list which we provided the sheet music for at a very low price. We got so many compliments from guests about how classy our wedding was because of the string quartet. I highly recommend them for any classy and fun event!

Profile Picture Jade, 2/10/18, 1 Review

Dear Mr. Heredia,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful music on our wedding January 20th 2018 in Brownsville. Everything was perfect, just as we had imagined. A big part of this is due to the quality and tone of the music played. It set such an emotional tune for our wedding.
Sheyla's walk down the aisle was everything I dreamed of, seeing my lovely future wife accompanied by Canon in D.
Our First dance was also excellent... A thousand Years. a Million thanks!!

Profile Picture Enrique, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I heard Viol Consort at a friend's graduation and we agreed on the idea of having them at our wedding. Definitely they gave all the touch to the ceremony and the selection of music played at the cocktail hour made a much more enjoyable time for our friends and family. Even my grandpa made a request and they knew it, that was fabulous, totally recommended.

Profile Picture Pedro, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We got Viol Consort for our outdoor wedding, it was amazing, they helped us with all the process and choosing the songs we wanted, the are really professionals and know their job, did't have to give them instructions, they were all set on time and my wedding planner told me they are very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Edward, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The string quartet was truly a highlight during the ceremony. Beautiful song selections and wonderful customer service.

Profile Picture laura, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Quartet

Not only was I very happy with how wonderful you played, but so was my entire family. They kept saying how beautiful you had played and how very elegant it made the wedding. My guests were impressed and were absolutely flabbergasted. They said they didn't know anything like that existed in the valley. thank you for helping me share such an unforgettable day. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I think viol consort string ensemble deserve six stars they truly made our wedding ceremony extra special and unforgettable. They were very professional and responsible.

Photo
Profile Picture Miriam, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

I do not regret getting viol consort for my wedding, they where great in everything. Always kept a good communication. Very professional and on time. Would highly recommend them if you want a unique event. All my guest loved it since they had never seen a quarter, and to top it off playing modern music! And they work with dj Dr J. He was great he really put a show that night!

Profile Picture Selena, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I always dreamed of having a string quartet at my wedding. Viol consort exceeded my expectations. I had Viol consort for my rehearsal dinner and ceremony. They were the cherry on top of the whole day! Loved that u could choose what songs I wanted them to play and they were able to come through. Loved them and definitely recommend

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Highly recommend. Thank you for making my wedding even more memorable.

Profile Picture Renne, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED viol consort, I was at the wedding as a guest and now im hiring then for my own wedding, they got there on time and played different music genres keeping a classy touch.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved Viol Consort! Our wedding ceremony would not have been complete without them. Highly highly recommend! They're so professional, so talented, and so worth being factored into your budget!

Profile Picture Ana Karen, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

We got Viol Consort for our wedding last summer, in my personal experience, I enjoyed all the music they provided, we were very busy and they put together the songs for ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner, great taste and nice flow with the party. 100% recommended. They ROCK!

Profile Picture David , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

They were able to create a music sheet for a special requested song that was not on their original playlists by Sade, By your side, it was beautiful!

Profile Picture Anonymous, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our wedding was simple but abundant in elegance thanks to Viol Consort. My wedding planner recommended them and they were the best I had at my wedding. Thanks to Sarah of ceremony music coordinator and Gama at the reception, our wedding was fantastic. I highly recommend this group for any occasion.

Profile Picture Eddy, 7/7/17, 1 Review