296 Reviews for Vinwood Caterers

Family Style (5)
Specialty Wine (5)
Specialty Beer (4)
295 Vinwood Caterers Reviews

Had our first appointment with Ashley and I know already she is going to be great to work with. She knows the venue we are having our wedding at inside and out so it was easy explaining things to her about what we are looking for. I have experienced Vinwood at someone else's party in the past and they where excellent.

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had the pleasure of using Vinwood for my daughters bridal shower this weekend the food was amazing the entire experience was perfection,All of the waitstaff were extremely friendly and couldn't possibly have been any nicer it was like being with family. I would never use anyone else for an event.Cant thank you enough for taking such good care of me and my family you are simply the best

Profile Picture SUSAN, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Vinwood Caterers. Gary & Barbara were great to work with. We had my daughters wedding at Smith Barn in Peabody. Meetings with Gary before the event were easy and accommodating. When I arrived at the venue everything looked beautiful. Barbara and the staff did a wonderful job setting up. Barbara was such a joy to work with, she really took care of everything and I wasn't worried once. All the food was delicious, many guests approached me to let me know how good the appetizers were, and everyone had plenty. We had the cheeses and they were all delicious choices.
We had beef tenderloin & the Tuscan chicken buffet style and the food was hot & delicious and ran very smoothly.
At the end of the evening we did the sausage cart and to my surprise (only because everyone was telling me how full they were) It was a huge success friends and family all loved them and many took them to go on their way home.
Thank you Vinwood for a successful event!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vinwood far exceeded any expectations. Every aspect of food at our wedding was perfect and so delicious. The attention to detail and attentiveness to us and our guests was amazing. Everyone was raving about the food and guests were excited that we were able to also arrange some craft beer to be served as well. Their help with our Kane’s donut bar didn’t go in-noticed either. Thank you Vinwood!

Profile Picture Brigid, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We have had such a good experience with Vinwood so far! They quickly responded to emails and planned out the meals with us. The food choice is great and it's definitely good pricing! Super exciting for our big day :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American, Vegan

Wow!! Vinwood catering was the absolute best choice in terms of catering, service, attention to details, flexibility, and professionalism. We had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and we can truly say our day wouldn't have been as perfect with her helping with every aspect. Vinwood exceeded all expectations and then some! Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free

Vinwood catered our wedding at Smith Barn on 11/12/2017. Every step of the way they were absolutely wonderful! Planning a wedding is certainly stressful, but working with Vinwood made us feel that everything was taken care of. Leading up to the big day, we knew we could trust Vinwood.

The food was absolutely perfect and they are so accommodating to guests with allergies or dietary restrictions. Our gluten-free guests were given gluten-free rolls at the start of the meal - something each guest commented on never seeing at any other wedding. I would recommend Vinwood to absolutely anyone. Special thank you to Ashley, Shawn, and Jessica - all were such a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vinwood was on top of everything from start to finish. I never felt worried about the catering during our hectic planning phase, even though we were planning a Massachusetts wedding from Colorado! I absolutely would recommend Vinwood to anyone looking to cater a wedding, my guests raved about how delicious the food was.

Profile Picture Justin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American

We used Vinwood Caterers for our October wedding and they were the absolute best! From the moment I called to inquire about their services to the very end of my wedding day, they were SO accommodating, and answered all of my question in record time. The food was amazing, and the staff was fabulous. Multiple guests that attended my wedding have commented on how wonderful the food was. I am SO glad we chose Vinwood for our special day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres

I can't even put into words how AMAZING Vinwood was for our wedding! So let's start from the beginning: we spoke to Kayla first, then once we signed we started working with Stephanie. Both really great to work with, know what they are doing and really great at answering the myriad of questions we had. Both presented options to us and were great about repeating the way things worked since neither of us had ever used a catering business. Throughout the planning process Stephanie was great to work with! She's a pleasure to be around and was very responsive and helpful when we emailed her. If we needed to she was flexible in hopping on the phone if needed! But despite on the planning, I was still skeptical. I was worried that what we paid for was going to disappoint. Boy was I wrong! The FIRST thing every single guest said to me was, "Usually wedding food is bland, gross, and lacking. At your wedding, the food was AMAZING and there was PLENTY of it!!!" We received text messages unprompted from several friends and any time I ask guests what the thought of the entire wedding, they immediately bring up the food. This makes both of us SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!! We LOVE food and it was really important to us to have very, very excellent food. On top of amazing apps and dinner, there was stellar service. I heard that one of my aunts had asked for hot water before the tea/coffee came out - Fay and Jen (I think?) went out of their way to get her hot water ahead of time! I heard that my guests who needed gluten-free food got gluten free bread separately! It's these little things that make it so great. And they did bring up a wonderful tray of our apps from cocktail hour and champagne right after the ceremony so we could eat before socializing :) Just absolutely amazing - HIRE THEM!!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, American

Vinwood is phenomenal!!! They catered our wedding at Groveland Fairways, and we could not be happier with how the food turned out! Stephanie was so helpful and supportive from day 1. I have multiple food allergies and Vinwood did not skip a beat making sure everything was safe for me to eat, generating a variety of appetizer choices that were me friendly, and making sure everyone who was handling food knew exactly what I would be eating and what I was allergic to. I had a waitress, Amanda, assigned to me all night. She had the tray of appetizers I could eat and kept them separate from other food. Lead waiter, Tom, was wonderful making sure everything was organized and food service was seamless. We can not say enough great things about Vinwood!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved working with Vinwood for our wedding. Stephanie, in particular, was a huge help in the months leading up to the wedding weekend. We decided to have her on hand for the wedding day itself which was a great decision - she made sure everything went smoothly, from the catering set up to decoration placement to bus drop offs. Also, the food was delicious! We couldn't be more happy with Vinwood and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Gluten Free, American

AMAZING. We had our wedding at Turner Hill Mansion and they use Vinwood. The food was delicious, the staff was awesome, and everybody raved about it. Seriously so, so good. You can find all the rave reviews about the food on this page and elsewhere.

The staff is as amazing as the food is delicious. ALL of them were professional and nice, but a special thanks to the dining room manager Kristin. She was the one who carried my train down the aisle to the ceremony start, and explained along the way everything that would happen afterwards. I honestly don't remember all the details of what she said — of course I was a bit preoccupied with the upcoming ceremony. But I remember thinking, "Okay, they've definitely got this handled." She made sure we had time to eat during the reception (they're not kidding when they say it goes SO fast) and basically kept the flow of everything and was super organized.

Oh, and did I mention the food was incredible? I'm still dreaming about the butternut squash raviolis!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood was so helpful in making my October 8th, 2017 wedding a success! Stephanie worked with us and she made sure everything run smoothly. I cannot thank her enough!! My family and I are very happy with Vinwood. My guests couldn't stop talking about much food there was. A lot of people came up to me after to say how tasty the cocktail hour was and how the filet mignon was one of the best wedding entrees they ever had. I would definitely recommend Vinwood, they went above and beyond my expectations.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding was October 6, 2017 at The Hellenic Center in Ipswich, MA. The decision to go with Vinwood Catering was the best decision we made. From the first meeting to the very last meeting, Vinwood was professional and reliable and gave us a picture perfect wedding! Ashley was our wedding coordinator. Ashley has an extensive background in the food and beverage industry as well as the hospitality industry. She was very helpful in giving us tips on what works and what doesn't work. She brought to life what we had envisioned as the wedding of our dreams. All of the Vinwood staff at the wedding were exceptional! They were attentive, respectful, and left no stone unturned. The food and drinks were so delicious. We received so many compliments after and during the wedding about how great the food was. The cocktail hour was exactly what I had envisioned too. And everything was great! Their reputation for providing exceptional service and phenomenal food is exactly what you will get when you choose Vinwood Caterers for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

I can't say enough great things about my experience working with Ashley at Vinwood Caterers. I have attended 2 weddings that Vinwood catered. One was a buffet meal and the other a plated meal and both were outstanding. For my daughter's wedding we selected the plated meal. Ashley was very professional and knowledgeable as she guided us through the process of selecting the menu for the cocktail hour, dinner and dessert. I felt that she had our best interests at heart as we started to go overboard with adding all these extras. She presented a clear picture as to why we did not need to have everything that we were thinking of. I felt that she wasn't just thinking about the increase in cost but what would make our wedding the special day that it was. I highly recommend Vinwood Caterers to anyone looking for a top notch vendor.

Profile Picture Roberta, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood had an exclusive contract with our venue which made our planning totally seamless. Ashley was fantastic to work with. The food was incredible - our guests are still raving about it. Great meal packages and amazing service the day of our wedding. Do yourself a favor and choose vinwood!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Vinwood is the exclusive caterer at our venue, Turner Hill. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of the food & service by Vinwood for our wedding!
We had quite a few food allergies to accommodate & they catered to them all wonderfully! We had a station appetizer, passed apps, & a full service formal sit-down dinner. So many guests noticed how smoothly the entire event ran & everyone got more than enough to eat! It was all delicious! Prior to our wedding, we attended one of the tastings which was extremely well organized. We were able to taste so many options, take notes, as well as interact with our venue, Vinwood, & their staff. All were supburb! We loved all the food! This was such a great experience! The logistics of the banquet ran smoothly and on-time! We didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day! Kristin Smith is excellent to work with, a true professional, & provided us with personalized service. She put her heart into ensuring our catering ran without a hitch & genuinely cared about us having a magical wedding! Kristin ensured that we ate! We had appetizers & wine waiting in the bridal suite after the ceremony. Kristin helped guide us through the night so we could enjoy our guests & eat our delicious dinner! Additionally, she ensured we had some cake packed up for us to go to enjoy at the end of the night! Overall, Vinwood exceed all of our expectations and helped make our wedding one that our guests still rave about! Many say the best they have ever been to! We highly recommend Vinwood Catering!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American

Vinwood catering provided service and support, beyond our expectations! Our original pre-wedding meeting was comfortable and fun. The Vinwood representative walked us through everything we needed to cover, while stopping to hear our questions and providing details and extra options as needed. The food, at our wedding, was exceptional! We had a variety of dietary restrictions which Vinwood accommodated and which were met with rave reviews from our guests. Stephanie, our 'day-of' coordinator, was supportive and attentive. She allowed us to have our special moments while also directing us to pose for pictures with family and friends and organizing our transitions and entrances. During the wedding, staff went out of their way to ensure that our needs were accommodated, even though we were overwhelmed with giving 'Face-Time' to all of our guests. Our wedding went so smoothly and was unforgettable, thanks to the superfluous efforts and experienced staff of Vinwood Catering Company.

Profile Picture Sokhorn, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I loved working with Vinwood! From start to finish they were amazing! The food was something everyone talked about and was one of my favorite things about the night! We had the 10 passed appetizers, beef and fish entrees and ice cream sundae bar for dessert and it was amazing!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

I'm not sure where to begin. Our heads are still in the clouds after our daughter's magical wedding on Saturday the 29th of July at The Mansion on Turner Hill in Ipswich, MA, catered by Vinwood Catering. From the day we booked through the menu selection and tasting to the night of, Carol Travers of Turner Hill and Kristin Smith of Vinwood saw to every detail and met all our needs with grace, confidence and calm. There wasn't a hiccup. Really, I mean it, not one. Our guests are still talking about it.
Carol and Kristin made the whole event seem easy. We were all relaxed as soon as we arrived for first look and formal photos as they guided us through the afternoon and evening with attention to detail, professionalism and a sense of well being that just transfered onto the nervous bride. She knew all was well and that she was in great hands.
I haven't even mentioned the food! Guests were greeted after the ceremony with an abundance of appetizers throughout cocktail hour that folks are still raving about and the meal was fabulous. Meals came out practically all together so that we all got to eat together. Individual needs were catered to and no one wanted for anything throughout the evening.
After the last guest had left, staff helped organize our belongings and make sure that no one left anything behind.
A truly flawless event from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Gina , 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent Staff and food. Vinwood catered my wedding on 7/29/2017 at Turner Hill. Many of my guests came to tell us that the food was excellent at cocktail hour and dinner. Vinwood's staff was outstanding to work with! I would highly recommend Vinwood.

Profile Picture Stuart, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing, the tasting was amazing, the service was amazing! Nothing but the best to say about Vinwood. We worked with Ashley and she was so helpful throughout the entire process and always responding to my many emails. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We had the best experience with Vinwood Caterers!! Stephanie was incredible to work with and did an awesome job meeting our needs while staying within a budget we felt comfortable with. Everything looked beautiful the day of the wedding and we got tons of compliments on our food! The staff was professional and was there to make sure we actually ate the delicious food they provided. I would 100% recommend Vinwood Caterers too anyone planning a wedding/event!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/21/17, 1 Review