Vinwood Caterers Reviews

339 Reviews for Vinwood Caterers

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

339 Vinwood Caterers Reviews

Laurie · Married on 09/30/2018

Had our first appointment with Ashley and I know already she is going to be great to work with. She knows the venue we are having our wedding at inside and out so it was easy explaining things to her about what we are looking for. I have experienced Vinwood at someone else's party in the past and they where excellent.

Nicholas · Married on 09/30/2018

My son and daughter in law just had their wedding at the Carriage House at Lynch Park Beverly with Vinwood. From the start Jessica from Vinwood was the most responsive of any caterer we contacted. She was very professional and easy to work with. As the wedding date approached we also worked with Gary who was great to work with and was a wonderful day of the wedding manager. He took the worry out of anything before it became a concern. They were both awesome to work with.

The entire staff at the wedding were great. The chefs, waiters and waitresses as well as the bus boys and clean up crew to the bartenders were all professional, friendly and extremely helpful.

The food, what can I say about the food...The kids wanted a bbq and Vinwood offers various buffet themed events. We went with the Western BBQ which included salad, bread, steak tips, ribs, sausage, chicken, corn and potato salad. All were excellent and our guests were raving about the food. There was something for everyone which was great. Prices for the buffet were very reasonable and lower than some that we looked into.

All in all we expected great food with professional service and Vinwood delivered. We are very glad we went with them, they made the wedding very special.

SUSAN · Married on 09/29/2018

I had the pleasure of using Vinwood for my daughters bridal shower this weekend the food was amazing the entire experience was perfection,All of the waitstaff were extremely friendly and couldn't possibly have been any nicer it was like being with family. I would never use anyone else for an event.Cant thank you enough for taking such good care of me and my family you are simply the best

• MarryMeALittle

FJ · Married on 09/29/2018

Our guests keep telling us how much they liked the food at our wedding, and I am so glad!
    As a vegetarian I felt the options presented to use were beyond what I expected when we met for a tasting, and they accommodated all of the allergies and gluten free and dairy free we had to adhere to for guests. They also made sure we got to eat during cocktail hour AND dinner, which I so often hear from my married friends was a struggle for them. We had more than enough! The price per person for the amount of food was very fair and better than other vendors we reviewed out, and they made the bar situation as easy and affordable as possible.

cathy · Married on 09/29/2018

Gary and his staff at vinwood caterers just catered the most delicious food, setup , and service for our daughter Renee and son in law Timothy at misselwood.It was beyond perfect, I cannot say enough great things about them. Everyone at the wedding complimented the food as being delicious and not traditional wedding food. The cocktail hour had enough food to make you feel full even before the main course. Then came the ice cream bar fresh fruits dipped in choc and the wedding cake! I have been getting nothing but compliments and saying her wedding was over the top , thanks to these great caterers! Oh yes, by the way Gary was there that night to make sure all was ok. I would definitely recommend them.
    you made us all very happy! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
    The Winkler family

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Vinwood Caterers were absolutely amazing! The food was perfect and we actually got to eat on our wedding day! Barbara and her staff took such great care of my husband and I the day of our wedding. They made sure we had something to eat during cocktail hour and that we were able to eat our meal during dinner. The tomato soup shooters were a guest favorite!!

Tamara · Married on 09/28/2018

Vinwood is by far the best caterering company around! I would recommend them to anyone! The food is incredible and prices are totally reasonable! We selected the Filet Mignon and Chicken Marsala. The filet was honestly the best we have ever had and all of our guests are still raving about how good all the food was!

It was to our surprise that Kristin from Vinwood would be taking care of my husband and I all night! She introduced herself to us when we arrived and laid out the entire plan for the night to make sure we were on time to optimize our party time and dancing with our guests! She went above and beyond for us all night! It began with me forgetting my bouquet as I was about to walk down the aisle. Kristin quickly ran back inside and had my bouquet to me in time before even all my bridesmaids had walked down the aisle! She made sure during cocktail hour we had our own apps and drinks while taking pictures and one of the other staff from Vinwood even made us our own plate and put it in the bridal suite so we wouldn’t miss out of trying everything! All night we had drinks handed to us, we never had to ask for anything! Kristin kept us on track in the tent while we greeted all our guests and even showed us how to cut the cake! They also don’t charge a cake cutting fee which is amazing!

We had a family emergency during the wedding and Kristin called for EMS and quickly got the help that was needed! Happy to say our family member is doing well and if it weren’t for all the staff from Vinwood it could have been a very different outcome! Kristin and the Vinwood staff were unbelievable and we cannot say enough great things about them! They made the night seamless from start to finish!

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

We got married last weekend at Turner Hill and loved every second of our day. Our caterer was Vinwood. I had heard they were the best catering company on the North Shore (if not all of Massachusetts) and they certainly lived up to our expectations. The food (sea bass and short ribs) was phenomenal!!! Our guests raved about it. The Vinwood dining room manager, Kristin Smith, was such a professional and helped move the event along seamlessly. She kept us on track in terms of saying hi to all of the guest tables before dancing (and made sure we ate too!). The food was also timed perfectly. I have already recommended that one of my friends request Kristin for HER wedding day at another Vinwood event space. She's the best - thanks Kristin for making our day flow so smoothly!!!

Whenever I emailed VInwood (and believe me, I did this often), they would answer me quickly. Tara Ranahan was amazing, I felt like I was in great hands.

All in all, not a bad note to be found. I will recommend Vinwood to all my friends and family.

Helena · Married on 09/21/2018

A little expensive but well worth the price. Food was incredible. Service was awesome! The whole planning process was great!

Kelley · Married on 09/20/2018

Vinwood Catering in ipshich, MA is absolutely amazing! The food was delicious, hot and the presentation was great. They had the most professional and friendliest staff, ready and willing to do whatever we needed. Our Event manager Barbara was on top of everything and such a pleasure to work with.

Linda · Married on 09/15/2018

We can't thank Barbara and Gary enough for making sure everything was perfect for our daughter's wedding. From the careful attention in making sure that there were wonderful appetizers and entrees for the guests that required a gluten free diet, including myself, to the friendly and efficient way that the appetizers and meals were served, everything was just perfect! Guests were raving about the food all night. We are so happy that we chose Vinwood for our daughter's special day!

• FutureMrsBehr

Cassandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Vinwood was amazing for our wedding! We had some food allergies and they accommodated every one, including me who has a dairy allergy. They were amazing! All of our guests raved about the food from the appetizers to dessert. Can't say enough great things! Very professional and answered all questions we had!

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2018

Vinwood was the exclusive caterer at our venue - we could not have been happier having them. I have been to several weddings with Vinwood as the caterer and KNEW the food and service would be impeccable. We are still getting compliments on how delicious everything was (from the cocktail hour, to dinner [chicken, beef, and butternut squash ravioli], to the dessert). Kristin, the dining room manager, helped the night go SO incredibly smoothly and helped things move along so we stayed on schedule and could really enjoy our night and get the most of it. We did not have to worry about a thing. We did the pretzel cart at the end of the night and if you can do something like this, highly recommend! Our guests are still raving about it and it was such a nice surprise at the end of a long evening!

Pamela · Married on 09/08/2018

We recently got married at The Mansion at Turner Hill and cannot give the Vinwood team & Kristen enough praise for what a wonderful job they did. Multiple guests have actually reached out to us saying it was the best food they have every had at a wedding! Not only was the food amazing but Kristen was SO helpful through out our process. We would have been lost without her! I would highly recommend Vinwood Catering!

Kayla · Married on 09/07/2018

Vinwood Caterers were absolutely fantastic to work with! From the details meeting to the night of our wedding, they were extremely accommodating and organized. Kristen, in particular, did a great job during the cocktail/photo hour and reception making sure my husband and I had a chance to eat and still see and talk to everyone. The personal service was top-notch! And of course, the food was delicious!

Victoria · Married on 09/01/2018

Vinwood Catering came with our venue (Groveland Fairways) and they were amazing! The food was so delicious and I still have guests telling me how much they loved the food. We did food stations and everything flowed so nicely. They were very flexible with the menu we choose and helped us make changes for our guests with food allergies. Stephanie was great and I would highly recommend Vinwood Catering to anyone!

setareh · Married on 08/26/2018

We worked with Vinwood catering for our wedding at Peirce farm on August 2018. The food, the service, the coordination, all were amazing. We were in contact with Stephanie and from the very first email to the wedding day, she was AMAZING, responsive and very professional.

What we appreciate the most was that on the day of, Vinwood took care of coordinating all our vendors at no extra fee, which was a relief for us. We cannot recommend Vinwood, specially Stephanie enough.

Thank you Vinwood for being so good at what you do.

S & E

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

Vinwood was amazing! The staff was incredible. They helped us chose everything, from apps to entrees to table linens. When the big day came, they catered to us hand and foot. They were bringing us food from the venue to across the street when we were taking pictures. They brought us a tray of apps up to
    The bridal suite and kept checking making sure we didn’t need anything. I would chose vinwood every time!!

jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

We recently got married at Mansion on Turner Hill. Vinwood was the sole caterer for our venue. We enjoyed working with them throughout the process. They easily worked with us to create a custom, non-traditional menu and help us stay in our budget. We did a summer BBQ themed dinner, and our guests could not have been happier with the food. The staff did an excellent job moving our 150 guests through 2 buffets quickly and efficiently. My husband and I cannot say enough about Kristen, our event manager the evening of our wedding. Kristen had a calm, relaxing energy throughout the night, always being sure to check in that we had something to drink and eat. I would recommend Vinwood Catering to anyone and would use them again for other events.

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better caterer! Kristin and her team did an amazing job! Everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about how much they loved the food. Vinwood was very flexible and listened to what we wanted. They were very knowledgeable and gave great recommendations. Kristin was our coordinator for the day and she absolutely blew us away! She was so friendly and attentive. She made sure everything went smoothly and that we ate our food. We all know it can be hard to remember to eat :) I would highly recommend using Vinwood for any occasion! Thank you again for making our day so special!

Jackie · Married on 08/04/2018

Ashley and the Vinwood team are incredible! Their professionalism, quick responses, and delicious food made our wedding planning process and wedding day incredible. Ashley’s experience in the business allowed her to answer questions we had before we knew we had them and make suggestions that made our dream wedding come true. Her and the team’s attention to detail and willingness to accomodate allergies was phenomenal. We are already looking for the next event where we can work with Vinwood.

Doug & Jackie

Kerri · Married on 07/28/2018

We cannot say enough about Vinwood Caterers and their amazing staff! Our wedding was on 7.28.2018, and it was incredible! Gary and Barbara were so great to work with. They answered any questions we had, which were A LOT, and they made sure it was perfect. Barbara made sure we were fed and full for the day. Not only did Barbara and her staff do an amazing job with the food and service, but they helped set up our venue too! Everyone raved about the food, and how quick the staff was! We loved everything about Vinwood, and recommend to anyone!
    Kerri & Mark

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with Vinwood at our wedding! First off, the food was outstanding and all of our guests told us so too! From the minute the day started Kristin Smith, our dining room manager, was so attentive and helpful. She told me that if me or any of my bridesmaids needed anything to let her know and that she would figure it out for us. She had appetizers and our signature drinks waiting for me and my husband after our ceremony and before we started taking family photos, knowing that we would likely not have a chance to grab some for ourselves. She offered to bring me drinks and food whenever I wanted. She was also calm and helped us avert a disaster with our melting cake in the sweltering heat. She made sure we were on time for everything we had planned for the day but also made sure we had a fantastic time and that we enjoyed our food. I seriously cannot recommend enough. It is a great company with great people like Kristin Smith managing and amazing food.

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved Vinwood Caterers!! Kristin, the catering manager, was professional, attentive, and kept us on schedule. The food was amazing and our guests commented that it was the best wedding food they have had. We were so happy with everything and highly recommend. We didn't have to worry about anything which was exactly what we were hoping for!