315 Reviews for Vinwood Caterers

Family Style (6)
Specialty Wine (5)
Specialty Beer (4)
314 Vinwood Caterers Reviews

Had our first appointment with Ashley and I know already she is going to be great to work with. She knows the venue we are having our wedding at inside and out so it was easy explaining things to her about what we are looking for. I have experienced Vinwood at someone else's party in the past and they where excellent.

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had the pleasure of using Vinwood for my daughters bridal shower this weekend the food was amazing the entire experience was perfection,All of the waitstaff were extremely friendly and couldn't possibly have been any nicer it was like being with family. I would never use anyone else for an event.Cant thank you enough for taking such good care of me and my family you are simply the best

Profile Picture SUSAN, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We cannot say enough about Vinwood Caterers and their amazing staff! Our wedding was on 7.28.2018, and it was incredible! Gary and Barbara were so great to work with. They answered any questions we had, which were A LOT, and they made sure it was perfect. Barbara made sure we were fed and full for the day. Not only did Barbara and her staff do an amazing job with the food and service, but they helped set up our venue too! Everyone raved about the food, and how quick the staff was! We loved everything about Vinwood, and recommend to anyone!
Kerri & Mark

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with Vinwood at our wedding! First off, the food was outstanding and all of our guests told us so too! From the minute the day started Kristin Smith, our dining room manager, was so attentive and helpful. She told me that if me or any of my bridesmaids needed anything to let her know and that she would figure it out for us. She had appetizers and our signature drinks waiting for me and my husband after our ceremony and before we started taking family photos, knowing that we would likely not have a chance to grab some for ourselves. She offered to bring me drinks and food whenever I wanted. She was also calm and helped us avert a disaster with our melting cake in the sweltering heat. She made sure we were on time for everything we had planned for the day but also made sure we had a fantastic time and that we enjoyed our food. I seriously cannot recommend enough. It is a great company with great people like Kristin Smith managing and amazing food.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood has it from start to finish. They are amazing and attentive to every detail. Gary is a grace from god thinking of every aspect we were unaware existed. Thank you for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Nunz, 7/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor

Vinwood was the exclusive caterer at the venue we got married at and I could not have been happier with the food, service, and support they provided on our wedding day. Kristin, the manager, spoke with me before the wedding about how we were hoping cocktail hour and dinner would work. We wanted to keep dinner quick in order to maximize time for dancing, and she let us know exactly what we would knew to accomplish that. She also made sure that we had moments to eat and put hors d'oeuvres aside for us.

The Vinwood team was so kind, professional, and hard-working, I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding! Our guests particularly enjoyed the tomato soup & grilled cheese appetizer - it is creative and delicious!

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Vinwood Catering for our July 7th wedding at Smith Barn, upon receiving a recommendation from a family friend that had been a wedding planner on the North Shore for many years. We knew when starting along in the wedding planning process that the food was very important to us. To say that we were satisfied with her recommendation would be an understatement.

Vinwood was more expensive than the other caterers we were considering but we truly believe that the cost was well worth it for the quality of food we received. From start to finish, Gary and Barbara were so easy to work with. The initial tasting was held at the Crane Estate and we were allowed to bring family – which was a huge bonus! On our wedding day, our meals were perfectly prepared and our guests are still telling us how much they loved the antipasto, passed hors d oeuvres and meals (the macaroni and cheese balls, ravioli and chicken were favorites!).

Thank you Vinwood for providing us the food and service we had dreamt about. We will definitely be recommending Vinwood to friends and family in the future. Future brides - don’t hesitate to reserve Vinwood for your big day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Vinwood team did an amazing job at my 50th birthday party. Everyone was talking about how great the food was! Every detail was perfect. I highly recommend Vinwood!!!!

Profile Picture Mike, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Vinwood Catering was amazing to work with! They always were quick to respond and very helpful. The food was also really good. We went with 5 passed hors d'oeuvres and chicken, short rib and pasta stations for the main course. Everyone was raving about the short ribs and the ravioli's were also so delicious. The food was served hot which is something that we were concerned about. At the wedding, we worked with Kristin and she went over with us everything that we should expect and when we should do each transition to the next room/event at the wedding. She was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. She helped our wedding evening run smoothly and made it stress free for us! I would highly recommend Vinwood.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Literally the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding. The tasting was so amazing and the staff was so helpful. They’re so accommodating and basically anything you want they can make happen. On our wedding night Kristen took care of us and she was absolutely incredible! She made sure we were eating and also kept us on track of greeting guests and the entire flow of the reception. She even packed up leftovers for us!! We can’t say enough amazing things about Kristen and Vinwood, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Juliet , 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood catered our wedding at Groveland Fairways and we could not have been happier! The food was amazing and the staff were a pleasure to work with. I worked with Stephanie to plan our food choices for the big day and she was very quick to respond to emails and a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Vinwood Catering!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood catered our daughter's wedding at Glen Magna Farms on June 2nd. Throughout the entire planning process, Vinwood was very responsive, professional, and clearly had experience in the catering business. Because they are the only caterer used by Glen Magna, we didn't have to decide on which caterer to use. Pretty early on in the wedding planning process, we could understand why Glen Magna chose to deal exclusively with Vinwood. They are very organized, offer almost any food you could imagine serving, were flexible and accommodating with the menu options. I suggest you try to attend a tasting, which they charge for, but well worth it and it turned out to be a very enjoyable evening. As the wedding got closer, we had to make a few last minute adjustments, but no issue with Vinwood. They handled everything without any stress on our part. At our final joint meeting with Vinwood and Glen Magna, we met Barbara, who was going to be with us the day of the wedding. She was great! Barbara discreetly checked with us a couple of times to make sure all was going well, and the whole evening went along as planned. It was such a relief to give up feeling I had to be responsible for everything, and let Barbara and Vinwood run the show! Vinwood transformed the tent at Glen Magna into a fairytale ballroom-- the tables and china were set up so nicely, and they arranged our centerpieces and other decorations perfectly. The food was delicious, and we continue to receive compliments from our guests on the wedding food (filet mignon, chicken piccata, butternut squash ravioli were our chosen entrees). The passed appetizers, bar,-- everything was done so professionally. Little things - cold beverages served as guests arrived for the ceremony, the fruit and whipped cream and chocolate covered strawberries served with desert, along with allowing you to bring in your own deserts - made it extra special. Thank you Vinwood!

Profile Picture Janet, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood was the best choice for us on our wedding day. We had continuously heard great things about them so we booked them before we even booked the tasting. I have to say I was very pleased with just about every option they served at the tasting. I knew from that night that although we didn't get to try our specific menu that any meal/side was going to be delicious. Our guests continue to rave about how delicious everything was. The staff was very helpful and helped the staff at Smith Barn in making sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule. On top of the great communication from everyone at Vinwood, they also set up our favors and card table and dessert table with beautiful decor that I didn't even have to supply. I could not have been happier if I had done it myself!

Profile Picture Tiffini, 6/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

From start to finish, Vinwood Caterers exceeded expectations. Being foodies, we wanted to be a little different than normal with our food, and Vinwood's extensive selection was perfect, as was their delivery on the Wedding Day. Kristin was extremely helpful throughout, making sure we knew exactly what to expect and there were no surprises -- just wonderful food and a perfectly executed menu. Our guests are still talking about the Duck and the Sole -- our two dinner choices! If you make the decision to go with Vinwood, you will not be disappointed.

N&J 05/26/18 Turner Hill Wedding

Profile Picture Nathalie, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood created the perfect experience for our wedding. Working with Vinwood was so easy and the meals were FANTASTIC! Everyone raved about them even weeks after the wedding. Stephanie is amazing and went above-and-beyond what we ever thought a caterer would do and how they would make us feel. Nothing was overwhelming and she even went out of her way to make sure we had nothing to worry about. We would HIGHLY recommend using Vinwood!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough about Vinwood Caterers. Gary & Barbara were great to work with. We had my daughters wedding at Smith Barn in Peabody. Meetings with Gary before the event were easy and accommodating. When I arrived at the venue everything looked beautiful. Barbara and the staff did a wonderful job setting up. Barbara was such a joy to work with, she really took care of everything and I wasn't worried once. All the food was delicious, many guests approached me to let me know how good the appetizers were, and everyone had plenty. We had the cheeses and they were all delicious choices.
We had beef tenderloin & the Tuscan chicken buffet style and the food was hot & delicious and ran very smoothly.
At the end of the evening we did the sausage cart and to my surprise (only because everyone was telling me how full they were) It was a huge success friends and family all loved them and many took them to go on their way home.
Thank you Vinwood for a successful event!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an amazing experience with Vinwood! First, the food was excellent. We are still getting compliments from our guests about the food. Ashley was also so helpful with creating the right menu and accommodating our needs and the needs of our guests. Second, Vinwood was very supportive since our first email. Ashley was extremely responsive and helped in every way that she could. Her staff was also very professional the day of the event. I would highly recommend Vinwood!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Champagne Toast

Vinwood far exceeded any expectations. Every aspect of food at our wedding was perfect and so delicious. The attention to detail and attentiveness to us and our guests was amazing. Everyone was raving about the food and guests were excited that we were able to also arrange some craft beer to be served as well. Their help with our Kane’s donut bar didn’t go in-noticed either. Thank you Vinwood!

Profile Picture Brigid, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food is amazing! Had them cater my wedding in May, everybody is still talking about the food. Grilled cheese with tomato soup was the favorite! We did stations & everything was set up beautifully! Gary, Stephanie & the waitstaff are amazing! My 127 guests were amazed at how much food was there, they were well fed.

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Vinwood was absolutely amazing! Not only was the price very affordable (and one of the only places that actually fit into our budget with all of the requests that we had) but it was so so delicious. We were able to customize our menu to create an amazing thanksgiving day buffet with 2 carvings- turkey and beef tenderloin with the merlot sauce (amazing). Everything was so delicious and exactly what we wanted. We got so many comments from guests on how good the food was. The spread looked beautiful too, glad we got some clips of it in our wedding video. The chef hats gave it a very authentic touch. The staff was so helpful from day 1. Everything went so smoothly and they even made my plate and brought it right to me since I was so busy mingling. We cannot recommend Vinwood enough. Best decision you'll make.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We have had such a good experience with Vinwood so far! They quickly responded to emails and planned out the meals with us. The food choice is great and it's definitely good pricing! Super exciting for our big day :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American, Vegan

Perfection. Vinwood has been in the business for a long time and its experience shows. They have every detail down and were still willing to improvise and cater to a variety of special requests. Kristin Smith did a fantastic job leading the team and making sure everything was just right. I also have to point out that while many catering companies add on significant additional charges and "service fees", Vinwood did not. It was really nice to not have to add an additional 20-30% on our total for taxes or service fees - the prices were clear at the outset and helped us stay on budget. Vinwood is a fantastic value and everything was as described or better.

Profile Picture Paula , 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Even months after our wedding, everyone was talking about how amazing the food was. Vinwood was so organized and helpful even beyond the typical caterer role. They helped organize the ceremony, host the guests, and manage the other vendors. It was such an amazing experience, we highly recommend!

Profile Picture Abigail, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow!! Vinwood catering was the absolute best choice in terms of catering, service, attention to details, flexibility, and professionalism. We had the pleasure of working with Stephanie and we can truly say our day wouldn't have been as perfect with her helping with every aspect. Vinwood exceeded all expectations and then some! Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free