10 Reviews for Vinty

User Photos
Photos
10 Vinty Reviews

Great car and service; perfect for our day

Profile Picture stacy, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Fantastic Service! Being naive when it comes to vintage car, Vinty was quick to respond in helping me get the ultimate car for my husband's surprise get away weekend. Seeing his reaction to driving one of his dream is priceless! I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Best service ever! Professional & expert team, I had a seamless and wonderful experience:)

Profile Picture Roxanne, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I rented a 2956 Silver Cloud Rolls Royce through Vinty and was thrilled with the outcome! The car and driver were fabulous and Vinty made it easy to work with them! I’m a client got life!

Photo for Vinty Review - My son and new daughter in law were thrilled
Photo for Vinty Review - Me with chauffeur who was awesome
Profile Picture Barbara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My husband and I enjoyed riding from church to our reception in style! Our Rolls Royce driver was on time and even had water waiting for us as it was a hot day. The booking process was quick and easy and the company CEO was friendly and answered my questions as they came up. Such a great company and experience!! Our guests loved this unique touch too!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with Vinty. We got a beautiful car and the driver was right on time.
He was professional and excited that we liked his car as much as he did. Having that
Fun car gave our whole wedding experience that much more class. I would do it again in a
Heart beat.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service and I really loved that who assisted me looked very hard to make my tough schedule work. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Noemi, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Renting my 1962 Cutlass via Vinty is working out well. Great team to work with.

Profile Picture Danny, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Love the service provided , the choufer was pleasant and professional. I recommend their services 100%
Thank you Vinty for helping in making my special day memorable.

Profile Picture Lourdes, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews