Vintage Wedding Rides Reviews

Extremely reliable
    Worth every penny

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/09/2013

Vintage wedding rides is a wonderful vendor to rent a vintage car. The vintage Dodge looked gret in our pictures!

Brandon · Married on 09/21/2013

Jennifer and Roderick were fun and professional. We found the a perfect car, and they went out of their way to make sure it was there for our pictures before the wedding, parked out front during the ceremony to set the tone, and ready and waiting for our departure. The photographers and videographers got some amazing shots with the prestine black 1948 Dodge Coupe. The driver was knowledgable, dressed to the nines, and a gentleman. Our drive downtown to the Skirvin was a blast; heads were double-taking left and right, and pulling up in that beautiful classic car paired with my beautiful wife was a great feeling. So glad we went with the vintage/classic car over the generic limo! Thanks Vintage Wedding Rides!

I am soo thankful for Vintage Wedding Rides!!! I had a difficult time finding a vintage car ( I didn't want to use the traditional limo service) for my husband and I to leave the reception and thankfully I heard of this company. The car was perfect, the driver was very accommodating and the company was so helpful!! Could not be more happy and would definitely recommend!!!!

• User3822499 · event on: 04/07/2013

The car was PERFECT and the service was outstanding. I highly recommend Roderick & Jennifer Hands. It's more than a business to them... they really do care about your special day.

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2013

We used Betsy, a black '48 Dodge, as our getaway car from our wedding and it was perfect! We had some trouble finding a vintage car rental at first so I was so glad to come across Vintage Wedding Rides. Our driver was extremely professional and right on time (even a little early, so we were able to take some pictures with the car too...bonus!). He was very courteous and friendly. We were told by many people after the wedding how much they loved the classic car, it was exactly what we were looking for!

Niki · Married on 08/18/2013

Vintage rides worked out great! We had a vintage themed wedding and the classic car was the "icing on the cake!" We were able to share a few quiet moments together on our way to the wedding.....what a great memory! Thanks for adding to our special day.

Carolyn · Married on 10/12/2013

Our vintage ride was beautiful. The price was reasonable and much better value than a limo. The car made for some wonderful photos.

• W

Wayne · Married on 10/12/2013

Really enjoyed the car and driver. The photos of us with the car were amazing. So much more interesting than a conventional limo. Thank you.