Vintage Road Photographers Reviews

75 | Meridian, ID

75 Reviews for Vintage Road Photographers

• Shannon

Shannon · Getting married on 09/17/2021

Hattie was GREAT to work with at our engagement session, but our wedding day brought it to a whole new level! I would give her a million stars if I could!!! She & Jake basically acted as our personal assistants...holding our stuff, constantly offering us water/keeping us hydrated, carrying our plates back to our table so that we didn't risk spills on our clothes, etc etc etc!! Not only were they INCREDIBLY helpful and by our sides during the entire 9 hours..but they were FUN!! They joked with us, laughed with us, cried with us and danced with us! I received soooo many comments from family/friends about how AMAZING the photographers were!!

Hattie is truly worth every penny, and then some!! Honestly, my favorite aspect of my entire wedding (aside from marrying my groom ) was HATTIE & JAKE!! They made the day/night sooo amazing and they are the ones that captured every special moment!! We can forever re-live our wedding day through Hattie's gorgeous images!

Hattie is a beautiful person (inside & out) and is an extremely talented photographer!! I HIGHLY recommend Vintage Road Photographers!!

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Charles

Charles Ross · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Expressions of Love

Hattie captured our expressions of love for each other from photo to photo in our wedding album. It flowed like water poured from a pitcher into a glass, taking the shape of that glass which is eternal love. Turning the memories of our wedding day into immortality.

• Megan

Megan Mcnulty · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Better than we could have imagined

Hattie was so helpful leading up to and on our wedding day. From sending a day of emergency kit, to helping with my bustle, Vintage Road Photographers were more than just our photographers. All of our photos turned out beautiful and we could not be happier.

• Barbra

Barbra Smith · Married on 06/01/2020

Vintage Road Photography

I will never use anyone now that we have worked with Vintage Road. Hattie is the most incredible artist, and every session and product has been beyond my best expectations, as the MOB. We have had two pre-wedding sessions, one winter and one spring and oh my gosh she has captured the most magical moments of the couple. If you are looking for the A Team Vintage Road Photography is IT !!! We can;t Wait for the Wedding pictures. We believe photos are a critical investment for the wedding and this has been well worth that investment. My daughter is hoping for the wedding of her dreams and Hattie is going to make sure she captures it for them to always look back on.

Sent on 06/11/2020

Vintage Road Photographers's reply:

Thank you Barbra! I am just overjoyed to have met you all. Working with you has a been a dream and I can't wait for all of the magical moments the wedding day will bring!!! Thank you for being such an incredible person and MOB. :)

Jenn Miller · Married on 05/02/2020

Outstanding

I can not say enough about Hattie! This woman is not only incredibly talented but she is extremely generous, kind, and loving. She truly cares about getting to know the bride and groom and making sure she gets the best wedding photos possible. I had hesitations about the price in the beginning but she worked with me to build a custom package that was within our budget and I will say over and over again she is so worth it. Hattie was with me every step of the way with wedding planning and then eventually the wedding. She’s been in the industry for 16+ years and it shows with her knowledge, experience, and connections. My husband is not one to take pictures and can even be a bit of a grump about taking them but Hattie and Jake were able to just kind of blend into the background and allow us to just be ourselves but still giving settle direction that just felt so natural. Both of us were laughing and enjoying ourselves the whole time. To me, that in itself is a miracle and speaks volumes about how amazing Hattie and Jake are. Thanks to Hattie and Jake we have outstanding photos that we will cherish for a life time and proudly display. Thank you Hattie and Jake!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Emily Nelson · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing and Professional

Hattie and Jake were incredibly professional and efficient on our wedding day. I didn't spend any time that day worrying about whether or not I'd be getting the pictures I wanted, I knew they had me covered! They were very friendly and helped make the day run smoothly for my husband and I! 10/10 would absolutely hire them again and again!

Christina Verhage · Married on 10/20/2019

The absolute best!

We used Vintage Road Photographers for our wedding pictures! We saw them at a wedding show, took one look at their pictures and knew they had to be the ones that photographed our wedding! Hattie is phenomenal! She is so fun and outgoing! We will definitely work with her again for future photos!

Kayla Corbett · Married on 10/12/2019

More than just photographers

Vintage Road Photographers were amazing from the very first meeting! We appreciated how willing they were to help with vendor suggestions and making sure our wedding day was perfect! On the day of, they went above and beyond just being our photographers! They made sure everyone was doing okay, offered snacks and drinks, and of course captured the day perfectly!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna Slattery · Married on 10/04/2019

Smooth sailing

Im always awkward when it comes to photos but Hattie made it easy. She had the day planned out from beginning to end and directed all of us, which we had a rowdy bridal party. She did amazing and id reccomend vintage road photographers to anyone!

Mady Blass · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding day

Vintage road provided excellent pictures for our wedding. She was extremely kind and compassionate towards us. She paid extreme amount of attention to detail. She was always asking what we wanted and making that top priority.

Courtney C Robinson · Married on 07/20/2019

Truely a blessing

Hattie and Josh were amazing people to work with. They also had amazing ideas for pictures, but also allowed us to have ideas in the moment as well. Just wonderful patient people. In a time where your day could be overwhelming. These people they go above and beyond excellence. They were there to help us throughout our whole day on top of taking amazing moment pictures! every picture they took was truely amazing. Our wonderful photo album was beyond beautiful. It helps me relive that wonderful day over and over again. I couldnt have done that without them. They are worth every dollar and then some!! I would 100% suggest to anyone

Tiffannie · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!!!!

Hattie is absolutely incredible at what she does! I could have asked for a better photographer to capture my day! She went above and beyond just taking photos. She was so attentive to everything from the day I booked with her through my wedding day! I really can’t describe how wonderful she was and how great full I am for the photos she captured. Her photos are unique and she did anything to get the perfect picture! My wedding will forever be remember through our gorgeous album! I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!😍

Sent on 01/03/2020

Mindy · Married on 06/01/2019

One of a kind!!

Don’t pass up Vintage Road Photography!!! Hattie is absolutely amazing.... She shot our wedding and we not only loved her but received so many complaints on how professional, fun, kind and efficient she was from our wedding guests!! She will never disappoint and really goes the extra mile to make every shot perfect!! Love love love her!!

• Sarah

Sarah Klaner · Married on 05/24/2019

Professional, creative, fun, but most of all AMAZING!

From beginning to end Vintage Road Photographers was a pleasure to work with. Hattie trekked through the snow for the perfect engagement photos and on the wedding day Hattie and Jake were amazing to work with as the pulled so many tricks out of their hats to get some of the mode amazing shots I’ve ever seen! We may have hired a wedding photographer, but I think we just found a perfect fit for all family photos from here on out!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Vintage Road Photographers's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm so grateful to have met you and your wonderful family. This review put a huge smile on my face and a tear in my eye!

Alyssia Orr · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing work

Hattie and Jake did an amazing job at capturing our perfect night. They connected with our family so well. We couldn't ask for a better photographer for our wedding. Every photo came out better than we could have imagined.

• Dana

Dana Neelis · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding photographer ever!

Hattie was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! My husband was hesitant about hiring and spending money on a photographer for the wedding, but it was something I really wanted so he (eventually) gave in. He also isn't too thrilled about photo sessions, so I knew that I had to find someone that would make him feel at ease. Hattie was the perfect fit! She customized our photo session to make it exactly what we wanted (cost, time, photos, etc) and my husband absolutely loved working with her! She would show him the pictures on her camera and he got so excited about how great they were turning out, he started to actually have fun and enjoy having the pictures taken! After the wedding, he also commented that he was really glad we hired Vintage Road and it was well worth the money. Additionally, all of my friends and family have loved the photos. We could have been happier and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Where to even begin! To us, the photographer was definitely the most important part of our day. When we meet Hattie, we instantly knew she was perfect and it was the best decision we ever made! From the very beginning Hattie was much more than a photographer and was always there to help us- from finding a place for our engagement photos with everything we wanted, helping us pick our outfits, created a wedding day timeline, suggested other amazing vendors, etc. Hattie was such a wonderful help and the constant rock in the wedding planning chaos.

Hattie and Jake were amazing on our wedding day! They blended right in with our family and friends and made the day so relaxing and enjoyable. They laughed and cried with us and truly cared about our day. The pictures we have from our wedding are completely breathtaking and will last a lifetime. Our family and friends are still talking about how great Hattie and Jake were.

There are not enough words to express our gratitude to them. They are worth every penny and then some. You truly will not be disappointed. We are happy to say we have a photographer for all of our future life events but better yet, a great friend.

• Joshua

Joshua · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolute best in the Northwest!

The photographer was the most important investment for me as a bride! I wanted to make sure our memories of our day were documented for our future. I wanted to make sure we could look back and remember how special our day was. Hattie and Jake made our day so special by documenting all of our memories perfectly! There’s no better way to remember your special day than with their photos and we have them for life thanks to Vintage Road

Britany Enzenauer · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding

There is no question Hattie isn’t anything less than a phenomenal photographer but she is also interested in your wedding and the details you want. And when it came to the wedding day she was always one step ahead of your needs. I would highly recommend her.

• KELLY

Kelly Gerard · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible Experience

Hattie and Jake were AMAZING from start to finish, bringing a lot of energy and experience with them.

They literally showed up and became our best friends for the day, doing so much more than taking photos. Jake had snacks on hand to keep my emerging starving Bridezilla at bay, and Hattie whipped out a sewing kit to sew my bustle button back on after it came off during our reception...and that's just a little about their amazing character.

The photos they took for us will bring us to tears for the rest of our lives... we look back on our wedding through their photos and truly see a fairytale.

So happy with the service, quality and genuine connection we got with Vintage Road!

Susan Watman · Married on 09/02/2018

Great to work with

As Mother of Bride I have to say Hatti was a delight to work with. I was so impressed with the phots. But I think the best part was her enthusiasm from shot 1 at 1:00 to the last shot at 10:00.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Aubree · Married on 09/02/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING recommend vintage road photographers to everyone!

Hattie is a DREAM to work with

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything we could have wished for and more!

Hattie and Jeff made our wedding more memorible than we could have asked for.

We first met Hattie when we were at a wedding in Boise, ID. She was great and saved the day for the bride multiple times. Not only was she helpful, but her pictures were absolutely beautiful. When it came time for our wedding we knew we wanted Hattie to be part of our day. We flew her and her husband out to Seattle from Boise to be our wedding photographers in August. They are worth every penny, and then some! There are not enough positive words to say about these two wonderful people. We already know who we’re hiring for future events! My only suggestion is that you hire them before it’s too late!

Valerie Nicasio · Married on 07/31/2018

Captured the best memories

She is so engaged from beginning to end..and then some! She captured every aspect of our big day and the pictures tell the story! She is so enjoyable, caring and genuine!

Sent on 11/01/2018