40 Reviews for Vintage Photobooth Rentals

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)
37 Vintage Photobooth Rentals Reviews

I wanted to have thank you gifts that weren't of the norm and this team exceeded my expectations ( like I knew I would they would when I hired them) my guest could not get enough of the photo booth it was a big hit; if you get a chance to hire these guys do so you will love it, your guests will love it, and everyone will be talking about it and sending you pictures for days. Also Depending on the package that fits for you they provide a book for you which doubles as your guest book!

Profile Picture Taiwah, 12/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was one of the biggest hits on the night for our wedding guests! Vintage Photobooth Rentals did a great job at creating a fun environment for our outdoor wedding. I purchased them during a Bridal Show, so I got a cheaper price than what they normally cost. They also put together a book that you can take home of all of the photos that were taken during the event, which is the coolest part about it!

Profile Picture Janelle, 12/1/16, 10 Reviews
4.2

They were amazing. Be sure to ask about having the magic option added!

Profile Picture Marty, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don't think twice. They are fantastic!

Profile Picture Claudette, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am super excited to be using Vintage Photobooth Rentals!! I met at an open house and thought it would make the perfect addition to my wedding. Can't wait to see all the goofy photos my guest take.

Profile Picture User5383377, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

All of my guests love the photo booth! My only complaint was that they ran out of pages to put the pictures on. Other then that everything went great!

Profile Picture Tanya, 11/5/15, 2 Reviews
4.2

This was a truly beautiful photo booth and the guests really loved it.

Profile Picture SARAH, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photo Booth was a hit!!!! Although we were excited to have them, we had no idea how many people would actually take advantage! It truly is a great way to liven up your wedding, while giving people a personal memento from the day. The staff was attentive, as well as professional, and they were armed with a host of fun props for pictures!

Profile Picture Neema , 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Definitely the highlight of the night for our guests! Beautiful and fun booth with lots of props to pick from. Larry did an awesome job manning the booth and even dresses to fit the vintage theme! We absolutely loved the pics left from our guests. Some great memories to cherish forever! Thanks Larry for stealing the show! ;)

Profile Picture Colleen, 2/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photobooth Rentals was so flexible and incredible! My guests and I loved it! I highly recommend them! It gives a spark to your wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photo Booth was THE HIGHLIGHT of our rustic home wedding! We were excited to include them but had no idea how much people would love the fun and how many people would 'come out of their shells' and really take advantage! Friends and family came together and really had a great time.

Photo booths are sort of worn out at weddings but Vintage is something beyond special. The attendants mingle with guests, helping to evoke the bygone era of old-fashioned memory making. Props, the booth itself, and the attire of the attendants was such a finishing touch for us. We can't say enough about how special it made our wedding and the guest book using photo strips from the night hasn't been put down since!

We look forward to working with Vintage again and will be seeing them soon -- a couple of our wedding guests are already booking for their weddings! LOVE!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/14/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

Beautiful booth, fun props and great people!

Profile Picture Denise, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely wonderful! All of our guests loved the photobooth and the attendant was amazing with all of the children we had as guests.

Profile Picture Chelsie, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All of our guests raved about the photo booth! It was the one thing at our wedding I wanted more than anything else! It was so much fun and provided everyone with entertainment and memories! I would recommend vintage photo booth rentals to everyone! We were even allowed to bring our dogs in the photo booth for pictures!

Profile Picture Renee, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photobooth was the life of the party! Easy to work with, prompt, and attentive. Our wedding guests adored the photobooth, props, and charming attendants! Timing and set up was well organized. From start to finish I was nothing but impressed!

Profile Picture Terra, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough about how much we loved having Vintage Photobooth at our wedding! They were not only professional and efficient, but so friendly and made the event amazing. The booth is nice and spacious and the variety of props are great. I love how we were able to personalize everything and make it unique to our wedding. The option to have both black and white photos in one print-out was a great touch too. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Saskia , 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome and unique! Very professional service, great quality booth, equipment and props. Guests had a blast!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Not the cheapest photobooth around, but definitely the cutest and worth the extra money. They were professional, great with the guests and printed extra photos when asked. Don't pass up the photo book as it is one of the things we loved looking at the next morning (as did our family members). I only wish I would have taken as many pictures in the photo booth as my guests did!

Profile Picture User4529130, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photobooth was a great addition to our event at Boojum Tree. They were very flexible with the time we needed and set up time as well. Our guests had fun with the simple props that made the photos fun to see. They were perfect for the venue which was very vintage/eclectic!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was a hit! Everyone was in it! From the youngest guests to my grandfather! I couldn't have asked for better

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photo Booth Rentals...oh my goodness! They are the best. So professional and kind. My wedding wouldn't have been the same if they weren't there! They were amazing!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The highlight of all the guests evening. Still hearing compliments about it til this day! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture stephani, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photobooth was awesome. They did an exceptional job at our wedding and we heard nothing but great feedback from our guests saying it was "one of the best photobooth's they have ever seen." I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photobooth for their event.

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vintage Photobooth Rentals did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding. The whole booth itself is really cute and unique. I felt like it just added to the wedding decor.

Profile Picture Lindalee, 4/11/14, 1 Review
4.2

Vintage Photo Booth was perfect for my son's rustic chic wedding at Whispering Tree Ranch in Laveen, Arizona. Catherine was wonderful to work with, very accommodating and professional. Guests at the wedding had an awesome time getting their vintage photos taken!

Profile Picture User4049630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review