Vintage Photobooth Rentals Reviews

43 | Gilbert, AZ

43 Reviews for Vintage Photobooth Rentals

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent services, would hire again at events

We hired Vintage Photo Booth last minute a little over a month from our Wedding Day. They were responsive and able to provide a customized quote outside of their standard packages to accomodate our timeline and for an amazing price.

We got a guestbook with ours and loved going through the morning after to see all of our guest's pictures and notes - then a week later I was surprised with a Dropbox link of all our guest's photos from that night!

We are so happy that we made the decision to book them. Our guests loved it!

• Alessandra

Alessandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Great photobooth for our Brunch wedding

From the moment we met you at the bridal show, we knew you were the perfect photo booth for our vintage brunch wedding. Your service and timing was unparalleled. Our guests absolutely loved the booth! We loved having a guest book to take home at the end of the night as well. It was one of the first things we looked at once the crazy of the day was over. My husband and I will cherish that book forever.

Dominique · Married on 09/22/2018

Vintage Photobooth was exactly the edition we were looking for to make our wedding a little more fun! Our guests really enjoyed it and loved taking home their own photos. We loved having them paste duplicates into our guest book and sign the pages and leave us wonderful notes. It’s a keepsake we will cherish forever. They were great to work with and put forth great quality photos! We even designed our own photo template that matched our theme and it was exactly what I had pictured in my head! My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without it and I’m so glad we went with Vintage Photobooth!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Vintage Photobooth Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique! It was a pleasure to work with you and to do some custom work. Your vision for your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for taking time to give us a review!

Taiwah · Married on 12/14/2016

I wanted to have thank you gifts that weren't of the norm and this team exceeded my expectations ( like I knew I would they would when I hired them) my guest could not get enough of the photo booth it was a big hit; if you get a chance to hire these guys do so you will love it, your guests will love it, and everyone will be talking about it and sending you pictures for days. Also Depending on the package that fits for you they provide a book for you which doubles as your guest book!

Janelle · Married on 12/01/2016

This was one of the biggest hits on the night for our wedding guests! Vintage Photobooth Rentals did a great job at creating a fun environment for our outdoor wedding. I purchased them during a Bridal Show, so I got a cheaper price than what they normally cost. They also put together a book that you can take home of all of the photos that were taken during the event, which is the coolest part about it!

Claudette · Married on 07/21/2016

Don't think twice. They are fantastic!

I am super excited to be using Vintage Photobooth Rentals!! I met at an open house and thought it would make the perfect addition to my wedding. Can't wait to see all the goofy photos my guest take.

Tanya · Married on 11/05/2015

All of my guests love the photo booth! My only complaint was that they ran out of pages to put the pictures on. Other then that everything went great!

Definitely the highlight of the night for our guests! Beautiful and fun booth with lots of props to pick from. Larry did an awesome job manning the booth and even dresses to fit the vintage theme! We absolutely loved the pics left from our guests. Some great memories to cherish forever! Thanks Larry for stealing the show! ;)

Vanessa · Married on 02/20/2015

Vintage Photobooth Rentals was so flexible and incredible! My guests and I loved it! I highly recommend them! It gives a spark to your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2015

Vintage Photo Booth was THE HIGHLIGHT of our rustic home wedding! We were excited to include them but had no idea how much people would love the fun and how many people would 'come out of their shells' and really take advantage! Friends and family came together and really had a great time.

Photo booths are sort of worn out at weddings but Vintage is something beyond special. The attendants mingle with guests, helping to evoke the bygone era of old-fashioned memory making. Props, the booth itself, and the attire of the attendants was such a finishing touch for us. We can't say enough about how special it made our wedding and the guest book using photo strips from the night hasn't been put down since!

We look forward to working with Vintage again and will be seeing them soon -- a couple of our wedding guests are already booking for their weddings! LOVE!

Chelsie · Married on 01/03/2015

Absolutely wonderful! All of our guests loved the photobooth and the attendant was amazing with all of the children we had as guests.

Renee · Married on 12/13/2014

All of our guests raved about the photo booth! It was the one thing at our wedding I wanted more than anything else! It was so much fun and provided everyone with entertainment and memories! I would recommend vintage photo booth rentals to everyone! We were even allowed to bring our dogs in the photo booth for pictures!

Terra · Married on 10/25/2014

Vintage Photobooth was the life of the party! Easy to work with, prompt, and attentive. Our wedding guests adored the photobooth, props, and charming attendants! Timing and set up was well organized. From start to finish I was nothing but impressed!

Saskia · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough about how much we loved having Vintage Photobooth at our wedding! They were not only professional and efficient, but so friendly and made the event amazing. The booth is nice and spacious and the variety of props are great. I love how we were able to personalize everything and make it unique to our wedding. The option to have both black and white photos in one print-out was a great touch too. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Erika · Married on 10/24/2014

Awesome and unique! Very professional service, great quality booth, equipment and props. Guests had a blast!

Paula · Married on 10/04/2014

Vintage Photobooth was a great addition to our event at Boojum Tree. They were very flexible with the time we needed and set up time as well. Our guests had fun with the simple props that made the photos fun to see. They were perfect for the venue which was very vintage/eclectic!

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

The photobooth was a hit! Everyone was in it! From the youngest guests to my grandfather! I couldn't have asked for better

Emily · Married on 08/23/2014

Vintage Photo Booth Rentals...oh my goodness! They are the best. So professional and kind. My wedding wouldn't have been the same if they weren't there! They were amazing!!

stephani · Married on 08/15/2014

The highlight of all the guests evening. Still hearing compliments about it til this day! Would highly recommend!

Jenn · Married on 05/24/2014

Vintage Photobooth was awesome. They did an exceptional job at our wedding and we heard nothing but great feedback from our guests saying it was "one of the best photobooth's they have ever seen." I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photobooth for their event.

Lindalee · Married on 04/11/2014

Vintage Photobooth Rentals did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding. The whole booth itself is really cute and unique. I felt like it just added to the wedding decor.

Christina · Married on 02/22/2014

The owners of this company are awesome to work with ! Everyone at my event loved the photo booth . I would definitely use them again.

They were so awesome to work with. Our guests loved the photo booth and all of the props. They made my daughters wedding a huge hit. The CD with all of the pictures on it was so fun to watch the day after the wedding when we had a party to open all of their wedding gifts. I would definitely hire them again. I have to say you won't be disappointed if you hire vintage photo booth for your celebration.

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Completely incredible! This booth was perfect for our wedding:) Everyone loved this and we had sooo much fun. Thanks for everything!