Vintage House Banquets and Catering Reviews

11 Reviews for Vintage House Banquets and Catering

1 User photo

Vintage House Banquets and Catering 1

Kassondra · Married on 07/07/2019

Great service and delicious food

They have a lot of food and budget options for whatever you need. Their food was amazing and our guests said it was the best catered food they have had. Our event was off site and the accommodated our schedule and needs very well. Their food staff and bartender were really nice and helpful!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Janet Treba · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome quality service

We are so happy we picked the Vintage house and Vintage house Garden chapel. We wanted everything at one place. Everyone was helpful. The food was absolutely delicious. Our guests keep telling us nothing but great feedback. Thank you Vintage House. We had a little issues with some messed up frosting on cupcakes. Vintage House took care of it for us no problem. I had no idea till my husband told me the next day. That is service!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Vintage House Banquets and Catering 2

Vintage House Banquets and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Janet!! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your positive experience!! Once again, thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day! We wish you both all the happiness in the future.

MARNIE · Married on 06/03/2018

Great place!

Good food and great people to work with!
    And the wedding chapel is beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Vintage House Banquets and Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Marnie! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review, and thank you for choosing Vintage House & Vintage Gardens for your special day!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Where do I start? My husband and I had the hardest time finding a venue, but when we decided to look closer to home, we found The Vintage House. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Even with all of my questions and requests, they were always there to help. We got married on 12.10.17 and our brunch wedding exceeded the expectations of us and our guests. They really went above and beyond for us and made sure everything went smoothly. The food was phenomenal and everyone is still talking about it-especially the steak-don't ever get rid of that! The waitstaff were so friendly and helpful with everything. I wish we could give them more than 5 stars because it's what they deserve! They will now have a wedding chapel in 2018 so it makes it perfect to have your ceremony and reception in the same place. Anthony, Gloria, and Yvonne, thank you for going above and beyond for us and making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/28/2016

We had our ceremony outside on their beautiful patio, and moved inside for the reception. All of the sales staff was so helpful and accommodating through the planning process, and the catering/bartending staff the day of were AMAZING!!!! They cleaned up quickly, and were very professional and friendly.

Sent on 09/08/2016

The service was great Waited on us hand and foot The building and rooms were recently remodeled and look great! Per person price was reasonable

Sent on 05/13/2014

My wedding turned out perfect! The Vintage house made sure that anything I needed they were there to help and make sure I had it. We checked several venders and this was the best choice for us. Very easy to get a hold of someone and food is great! We worked with Yvonne she is the best!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Tiffany · Married on 02/01/2017

The food was delicious and the serving staff was wonderful! They let us come in way earlier than initially planned to set up for the ceremony and reception. My only problem was that while planning everything out, I was met with a lot of attitude from one of the coordinators. But, otherwise everything was easy. The rooms are simply gorgeous

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kate · Married on 07/09/2016

Had my wedding here, it was a beautiful venue. My guests all had a great time, and enjoyed the outside patio for drinks and fresh air.
    Working with the vintage house was very stress free all my questions were answered early on, couldnt have asked for a more perfect wedding venue

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda Saad · Married on 03/14/2019

Smooth sailing

I'm expecting about 100 guests and the owner was so nice to work with me on the head count minimum for the mid-size room

Sent on 01/22/2019

Marcia · Married on 07/28/2018

0.4
      0.5

Vintage house RUINED my wedding! Their officiant (who is a man) came into my bridal room uninvited and unannounced and YELLED at me MINUTES before walking down the aisle because I was THREE minutes late!!! I asked him to leave and he refused and continued to yell at me. I was so upset by this that I ended up crying right before the ceremony. He finally left and he said “I don’t need to do this damn wedding” right in front of my groomsmen who were standing outside the door. And this HORRIBLE man had to marry me! I couldn’t even think about anything else for the rest of the day. Making a bride cry right before her wedding is absolutely heartless. Also, my husband is vegan and we told them 3 times to have a separate plate for him. They assured me he would. But of course that didn’t happen. So he had to wait for his food. Our head table was so small that one of my groomsmen had to sit sideways in order to eat. They also had the nerve to rush us with our food being served. We were still outside taking pictures and they were bugging my dad to serve the food. Sorry, but NO wedding is ever on time! The amount of stress they put on timing is ridiculous. And there wasn’t even a wedding after mine, so there was no excuse for this behavior. For a place that does weddings, they clearly have NO idea what they are doing. Please, don’t deal with the nightmare that I did. RUN, don’t walk from vintage house!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Vintage House Banquets and Catering's reply:

My name is Stephanie and I was the event coordinator for your wedding. I feel that I needed to address the situation personally. The package that you had purchased was for one hour in the chapel. Your wedding party had begun to arrive 45 minutes before the contracted time slot that had been signed and agreed upon by the father of the bride during the contract signing. Myself and my assistant, Paulette, had been vigilant about making sure that both you, the bride, in your suite, as well as the groom in his suite, were being updated on the times as we grew closer to the ceremony starting time. When we had been giving our 10, 5, and 3 minute warnings- everyone seemed eager, excited, and ready to get married. I then instructed the groom to enter the chapel and get ready for his bride. While your groom had been waiting for his bride, standing on the altar, the commotion began in the hallway. The entire bridal party was lined up ready to go, and you were not ready- our officiant then came down from the altar (concerned) and went in to see if everyone was okay. While I do agree that words were said in a tone that I did not agree with (and have since been addressed and dealt with by the owner of the company) he was right in asking you to come out, which we had specifically explained to your step-mother as well in our meeting after your wedding. *Unable to provide whole response due to wedding wire character restrictions*