Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles Reviews

7 Reviews for Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles

1 User photo

Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles 1

emily · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy & Ed are amazing! We got picked up in there 1936 Dodge cherry red & white. Such a classic beautiful car. They were right on time , professional, and affordably priced. Better then a limo on any special occasion! They even had a cute basket with champagne and 2 glasses that said king and queen on them. Thank you so much!! I would recommend there services to anyone and of course I would use them again!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles 2

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

Beautiful vehicles and 5 star service! If you want a unique vehicle and excellent service this is the company for you. Would use again :)

Sent on 04/07/2017

Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles's reply:

Amy you & Muchael were a delight . Thank you for choosing our services for both your engagement & wedding needs

Laura · Married on 08/18/2017

I was very happy with Vintage Car Tours on my wedding day. I was so nervous that the driver would be late or something crazy, however our driver arrived right on time and called myself and my sister who was my maid of honor to inform us he was waiting outside. Sandra whom handles the booking was very responsive to my inquires when I initially messaged her about using their services. She always responded timely and was very pleasant in her replies and I never felt like I was being a bother with all my questions. I felt they were very affordable. They also provided a complimentary champagne basket with champagne flutes for my husband and I following our ceremony. If you are in the area I highly recommend their service! They are friendly, reliable, and affordable and everything you would want on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Thank you so much Laura.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day .
    These are wonderful memories & we strive hard to get it right

Denise · Married on 05/01/2017

Excellent tour with this company very professii al and friendly highly recommended +++++

Sent on 05/23/2017

Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles's reply:

Thank you Denise, you and your family were delightful

Gabrielle · Married on 03/11/2017

Could not have had a more perfect day with Vintage Car Tours! They picked me up from my house (even waited a while because I took a while to get ready), drove me to the ceremony, stayed for photos and dropped me at our reception venue!!! So helpful and friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jen · Married on 02/18/2017

Classy, professional, & fun! Excellent communication. Made the event stress-free and just WOW!! Beyond impressed!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2017

The owners were so responsive to my enquiries, turned up by on time, and the vehicle was exactly as I had imagined. They helped make my day the fairy-tale I always imagined. A+++

Sent on 04/11/2017

Vintage Car Tours Los Angeles's reply:

Thank you Sally & Jarred. We very much enjoyed driving you both . Thank you for the photos . A truly beautiful couple