Vintage Auto Props Reviews

Vintage Auto Props 4
Vintage Auto Props 5

Ryan Stephens · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Incredible Experience

Vintage Auto Props nailed it with our getaway vehicle. We used the 1964 Oldsmobile convertible for our getaway car. It was the perfect vehicle for my wife and I to ride in and reflect on the night we had! The beauty and history of the car made it that much more spectacular! The service, the responsiveness, and availability made for an easy booking. I highly recommend using Vintage Auto Props for your getaway vehicle. Very nice people and I could tell they thoroughly enjoyed being part of our day.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann Moore · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Wonderfully couple to work with. They make you feel as if you’ve known them forever.

I loved working with these wonderful people. Made my work day a lot easier. I felt like I had known them forever.
    There cars and truck is beautiful and so very clean. This is one awesome auto prop you need in your event.

Vintage Auto Props 6
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect in Every Way!

Kent and Brenda are amazing. They are very responsive and easy to work with, and their Chevy Bel Air is beautiful. I loved having it at our venue for photos and the ride in it as our getaway was perfect. Couldn't have been better!

Vintage Auto Props 7
    Vintage Auto Props 8
    Vintage Auto Props 9
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Lori

Lori Corbitt · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfection

Was looking for a surprise ‘exit’ vehicle for my daughter’s wedding. Wanted something unique and affordable. Thank goodness I found Vintage Auto Props. Their service was amazing! Very easy to work with and super nice. Kent even came in and ate dinner with the guests! My daughter and her new husband were thrilled with the car. They left in the convertible after have some incredible pictures taken. Couldn’t have been more pleased with the whole experience.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Taylor Kelly · Married on 08/05/2019

They were so kind and welcoming for our music video!

They were so kind and welcoming for our music video!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lori

Lori Belton · Married on 06/04/2019

5 Star Service - Book them fast!

Vintage Auto Props is great! The autos bring back such great memories and pure nostalgia. I love this unique service! The owners are professional and thoughtful, and love making people smile. I would highly recommend them to help make special memories last forever!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Susan

Susan Crutcher · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, awesome and beautiful memories!!

From first phone call to Vintage Props to the very last minute for sendoff from Sinking Creek Farm wedding venue, total experience has been 10 ⭐️ ‘S, easy, enjoyable!! Our joy in seeing the surprise from our daughter’s husband for the sendoff transportation was priceless. We kept the vintage car a secret, telling him we rented a limousine!! Pictures of the two of them in the 1958 White Belair will be amazing!!!❣️

Vintage Auto Props 10
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Aaliyah

Aaliyah · Married on 05/25/2019

A Night To Remember!

Brenda & Kent are the sweetest people you will ever meet! Their client satisfaction cannot be beat! If you are looking for a prompt & professional transport service with stylish rides.... THIS IS THE BUSINESS FOR YOU!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Staci

Staci Higdon · Married on 04/07/2019

We had a blast!

They were professional, yet extremely easy going. They rolled with every change that needed to be made, making the experience pleasant for everyone. They are simply very nice people!

Vintage Auto Props 11
    Sent on 05/02/2019

Marsha · Married on 09/15/2018

Spectacular September 50s Wedding

My son and daughter-in-law had a 1950s theme wedding. Vintage Auto Prop provided the 1958 Belaire that absolutely topped the event. At the end of the day the couple were chauffeured to their hotel in the Belaire. Perfect end to a Percy day. Cannot say enough about the customer service. They were very accommodating and
    friendly. Best Day Ever!!! Marsha

Vintage Auto Props 12
    Vintage Auto Props 13
    Vintage Auto Props 14
    Vintage Auto Props 15
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/17/2018

Can't say enough good things

Kent and Brenda went above and beyond to ensure our Bride and Groom had a wonderful experience. Their cars are beautiful and they are great to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Raina · Married on 12/09/2017

Delightful and unique!

Vintage Auto Props is not just a getaway car or a prop to have for your photos. It’s a completely unique experience for all your guests. They are welcome to pose with the car and afcianados are welcome to hop in to get a better look. My favorite feature is that they also offer an auto photo booth option complete with props for a fabulous selfie station! That’s something I haven’t seen anywhere else, so it’s a real treat!!
    They are professional, courteous, prompt and an utter delight to work with. I’d use them again and again!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Shelly

Shelly Alfred · Married on 06/13/2015

So much fun!

My sister hired Vintage Auto Props for her wedding photos. We (the wedding party) had so much fun taking pics with 'Ole Rusty', the truck! It became one of the most memorable events of the day. The photos had a beautiful, warm, vintage flare. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sharon Ridings · Married on 12/28/2014

Family photos

Kent and Brenda are great folks to work with. They truly love what they are doing and their goal is to exceed expectations!
    What a joy they are! You will be glad you called them!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

S Baker · Married on 07/19/2014

Very pleasant and fun experience

We used Vintage Auto Props (the old rusty truck) for our daughter's engagement and wedding pictures. Both turned out great and the guests at the wedding also enjoyed watching and having their pictures made as well. The owners are very professional and nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend for your wedding and or engagement pictures.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Katie McCormick · Married on 07/19/2014

Engagement and Wedding

I used Vintage Auto Props for my engagement and wedding pictures. They were pleasant to work with, and we loved having “Old Rusty” in our pictures. The wedding party and guests also enjoyed taking pictures by the truck. The pictures turned out great! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a special event or wanting creative pictures!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Juanita Onate · Married on 04/28/2019

Fantastic service and attention. They made me cheesecake.

God sent. Amazing service, wonderful people. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Vintage Auto Props 16