Vineyard Hacienda Reviews

Vineyard Hacienda 3
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding ever!

This place is such a beautiful hidden hideaway for a memorable wedding day. The scenery is breathtaking which makes the pictures come out spectacular! The wedding packages made it easy for us and everything is done in one place. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding and venue was. You feel right at home, especially with the friendly staff, who is there to make sure your day is exactly what you want. If you’re looking for a gorgeous outside wedding venue in beautiful San Diego, this is it! We had the best time ever! Joeseph and his staff are amazing....

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

I am in the last months of the wedding process and this venue is great! Joseph is very helpful and everything seems like it's going to run very smoothly. The sit down day with the vendors is the best because I can just go to one place to meet them all. This venue takes a lot of the stress of throwing a reception away!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Michael · Married on 04/22/2017

I had my fiance, now wife, stay at VH for at least 40 nights when she flew into town while we courted in 2016-2107.
    How's that for testament to overall quality?! Moreover, we held our wedding reception on the beautiful grounds at VH in April 2017. Several of my wife's relatives thoroughly enjoyed staying at VH for 3 nights before and after our wedding.
    Joseph, the proprietor, made sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 03/14/2018

celia · Married on 09/03/2016

I love this Hacienda feel, exactly what we were looking for an outdoor wedding. This venue has it all, beautiful grounds, location, space, privacy and on-site accommodations. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Truly an amazing venue.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Katty · Married on 10/12/2013

Vineyard Hacienda provided an excellent place for a private, beautiful and enjoyable wedding for our families and friends.
    Our guests were delighted with every aspect of this memorable event. We really enjoyed ourselves because it was everything we imagined for this day. The natural setting, the night sky, the privacy, and the friendly service.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2017

Vineyard Hacienda made for an excellent wedding venue. Our big day could not have been any more beautiful than it was. Vineyard Hacienda is unbelievably beautiful and the landscape is so diverse offering countless photo ops. People are still raving about how beautiful and fun our wedding was. We had a dream team of vendors who provided excellent support and made sure everything ran smoothly. It was truly the perfect day. Joseph was with us each step of the way. The wedding packages were structured, but still flexible, which we we didn't find anywhere else (we looked at 8 venues before we finally found VH!). And the catering company he has partnered with did an amazing job as well. Everyone commented on how good the food was! If you are looking for a naturally beautiful, unique, private, outdoor wedding venue, Vineyard Hacienda is your place!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

Top notch wedding venue

Joseph at Vineyard Hacienda was a great host. We had our wedding at the amazing Vineyard Hacienda, which was lush with gorgeous flowers, succulents, and trees. The package deal was great, and included all the things you'd want in a wedding, including on-site rooms for the wedding party, all staff, catering, photographer, etc. It was also very customizable; we decided to go with our own photographer rather than one of the ones included in the package, and got that money credited back to us. Joseph was great at handling everything day-of, including a few minor hiccups that he was instrumental in sorting out. Everyone had a great time, the venue was incredibly beautiful, and we can't recommend it highly enough.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Vineyard Hacienda 4

Rowell · Married on 11/18/2017

4.2
      3.5

My fiancé & I at the time searched & visited a handful of wedding venues before coming across Vineyard Hacienda. After our first day of walk through w/ Joe & his team, we knew we had found our place. Vineyard Hacienda is a unique & hidden gem nestled in Rancho San Diego, truly an exquisite vineyard & estate created in Spanish influence.

We chose one of several all-inclusive wedding packages that fit our budget to help cater our wedding plans. We were able to input our own ideas and wedding props to create our vision of the garden wedding we wanted. Joe, Betty, & the rest of their team helped guide us every step of the way; at no point we’re we pressured into making decisions we weren’t comfortable with.

We decided to stay a night at the estate on the eve of our wedding. Patti the housekeeper, made our stay a wonderful experience for our entire family & guest.

All in all our two day wknd wedding experience over at Vineyard Hacienda was an unforgettable one. My family & entire guest really enjoyed their time there. It’s been about four months now since our wedding & to this day my wife & I reminisce all the great details looking back at pictures. Everyone had a blast & it’s something my family & guest will cherish forever. A place we plan to visit again on our anniversary.

My wife & I highly recommend this place for any type of event one desires or simply just for a getaway stay anytime of the year.

Sent on 03/14/2018