Vines Mansion & Wedding Chapel Reviews

24 | Loganville, GA

24 Reviews for Vines Mansion & Wedding Chapel

Elise · Married on 08/04/2018

Christa was a great help for our daughter's wedding last Saturday. She helped coordinate the ceremony and the rehearsal. She was always super responsive whenever we had questions. She called me before every deadline to let me know it was coming up which was very helpful. The venue is gorgeous and offers lots of options for different size weddings. The Gwinnett Botanical gardens attached to the venue offer perfect spots for pictures. The price is reasonable for what you get, and I would recommend this venue highly.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Finding Vine Mansion and working with Barb to plan our wedding ceremony made our wedding planning dilemmas resolve immediately. I was looking for a place that had a natural beauty to it with the possibility of an outdoor ceremony if the rain held off. The natural character was important to me because I did not want to worry with decoring for a short time. We wanted an intimate weekday ceremony. I also did not want to break the bank. After contacting several venues, Barb was willing to work with us and gave us our dream wedding. She was prompt responding to emails and phone calls. When we toured Vines Mansion, Barb showed us multiple options for our ceremony to take place. It ended up raining on our wedding day, but Barb and our photographer Raven walked through all of the rooms to pick the one that would have the best lighting and views. If I could do it all over again, I would do it just the same. Thank you, Barb and Vines Mansion for helping us with our big day!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kinshasa · Married on 10/07/2017

So Far so great!!! I love working with Christa, she pays attention to detail and really knows the Venue well. She has a great eye for for placing everything in the right place. I can't wait for my wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding is a night that I wish I could relive all over again!!! The staff at Vines were very accommodating and my guests loved the mansion and the grounds. I toured several venues in Gwinnett before I decided on Vines. I chose Vines mainly because you were allowed to select your own vendors and bring in your own alcohol. Many of the highly rated venues in Gwinnett charged an arm & a leg for food and alcohol. I liked the flexibility of Vines and the beauty of the grounds because I wanted an outside ceremony. Christa Bellew was very helpful and organized, she recommended great vendors. I also worked with a separate wedding planner who directed my reception and having her there for the evening and Christa there to direct my ceremony made my wedding flawless. My guests commented over & over again on how much they enjoyed the wedding and the venue. My only wish is that the evening could have lasted longer!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Vines Mansion & Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Your group was great to work with also
  • Y

Yoon · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding at Vines Mansion and loved both the venue itself and the people we worked with. Barb in particular was fantastic and was so helpful. Vines was very responsive to our requests and worked with us to get the best layout and general setup for the wedding. The day of the wedding, everything at Vines was amazing. We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Michele · Married on 11/21/2015

I am really glad I booked Vines Mansion for my ceremony and reception. Barb was amazing to work with. She was always available when I had questions and worked flawlessly with my wedding planner to give me the wedding of my dreams. This place is absolutely stunning. The grounds around vines also make for some absolutely beautiful photographs.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Barbara at Vines was AWESOME! I was planning the wedding from another state, and she was always attentive to e-mails and would meet with vendors to show them the space if needed. On the day of the wedding, we arrived to the venue about an hour later than intended, and the Vines staff gladly pitched in to put centerpieces on the table and assemble the cupcake stands. It was a wonderful/beautiful venue for a wonderful/beautiful occasion. I plan on using them for any special occasions I may have in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Linda · Married on 06/06/2015

I am getting married here in 6 months. And from the moment I found this venue the staff has been nothing but professional and accommodating. Beautiful location with great wedding packages.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Carrie · Married on 05/01/2015

Vines Mansion is a beautiful venue. Christa and Barb are the best! They were extremely helpful through the entire process. Anytime I had a question they were very quick with an answer. They helped decide how to set up the rooms and did a fantastic job! They were there to help with the rehearsal and ceremony. No need for a coordinator! Their preferred vendors list is great too! I used their preferred caterer and DJ and the entire night was a success! I highly recommend this venue. They are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Summer · Married on 04/05/2014

Vines Mansion is an absolutely beautiful venue! There are two areas to choose from for your wedding ceremony- the front lawn and dining rooms or the arbor patio with reception rooms overlooking the gardens. We chose the arbor patio with the reception rooms overlooking the gardens. The reception rooms all have huge windows, which provide a great view of the trees and flowers. We purposely had our wedding during the day in order to enjoy the gardens in the daylight as much as possible.

The interior of the mansion feels modestly luxurious without being tacky or over the top. There are a set of rooms for the bride/bridesmaids to use while getting ready, as well as a separate set of rooms for the groom/guys to get ready. These areas can be closed off from each other by multiple doors, so don't worry if you don't want to see each other before the wedding!

Barb was our wedding consultant from Vines and she does a fabulous job. It's obvious she enjoys what she does, and is good at it! She was always on top of things, even throughout the planning process. The day of the wedding she made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time and kept things running smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with, and I truly felt like she cared about making sure we were happy.

The venue's price was reasonable, especially considering the location is so beautiful that little decorating was needed. Granted, we did have our wedding at the beginning of April and during the day. I'm sure to have a wedding during the busy season (June) and at night would cost a bit more, but that's the case for every venue.

I definitely recommend Vines Mansion- beautiful location, nice staff, and professional service!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Vines Mansion & Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

libby · Married on 08/18/2013

I just had my wedding here this weekend and I must say Barb did a wonderful job. The venue is beautiful and the gardens are gorgeous!!! I loved having my wedding there. The people at my reception were great and did everything to help me on such a stressful day! I would pick this place again!

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • BrandeeB29

Brandee · Married on 04/30/2011

Vines Mansion is an awesome venue! We had our ceremony outdoors at the Arbor Patio...didn't need to do a thing to the setting...it's beautiful just the way it is...of course, we could have, but just chose not to. Our reception was located on the Garden Side of the mansion...was a little worried about the "flow" of the reception because there are 3 different connecting rooms, but it worked so well. We had our DJ/dance floor in the Garden Room next to the bar area (which is great) along with about 7 tables, our cakes and non-alcoholic beverages in the Marble Room, and we had the Salon with about 6 tables. If you haven't checked into Vines, I'd highly suggest doing so. Our wedding was perfect and our guests loved it as well!

Sent on 05/05/2011

They are always available to talk to me and help me plan my wedding, even though I live in another state!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Karissa · Married on 10/01/2016

The staff at the Vines was amazing! Barb made sure that the ceremony went off without a hitch, and she was very helpful in setting up and planning everything ahead of time. They made sure all of my questions were answered whenever they popped up, and I am so glad that I chose to get married here.

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Tameka

Tameka · Getting married on 03/15/2020

I simply loved this place the moment I saw it! The team (Barb) was very helpful and understanding in getting what we wanted and making sure that our payments were received on time. The timing of our wedding was in the evening and it was so beautiful. The only thing I could have asked for was more time to enjoy the grounds. We paid for the whole mansion and the grounds and didn't get a chance to utilize it all. All of my guests and vendors were impressed at how well kept the grounds were. Would I have another event here? ABSOLUTELY!! Thank you for a wonderful event.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

We had a wonderful time at Vines. The venue is beautiful and the staff was great. The only complaint I have...we brought in bottles of wine for the wedding and the bartenders opened ALL the wine bottles. We had about 10 or so bottle left after the wedding, but they were all opened and spoiled quickly. It was really disappointing. So be sure to tell them to open your bottle as needed! Other than that, they were fantastic. We would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2014

3.5

Beautiful venue. Truly can make it your own.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2016

3.0

I wanted to be sure that my fiance and i were certain this was our venue so we spent some time looking around before booking. With that being said, Christa knew we were going to book there. We came back to the venue at least three times before booking and since we've booked, we've been back two times. The staff is great to work with and they provide us with all of the support we need to make this day special! Not to mention, its an absolutely beautiful location!

Sent on 05/09/2015

3.8
      2.0

Beautiful venue. They are very strict with the catering. If you don't get their prefer caterer there is a fee. Also, the caterer must sign a contract in order to cater at vines mansion. The staff was friendly.

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 10/10/2010

3.8
      3.0

Vines Mansion is absolutely beautiful. Great value and service, very helpful staff. Very friendly team. Made the perfect setting for my wedding! The only problem we had was that they booked another wedding during the same time that was scheduled for my wedding rehearsal, so we didn't actually get to rehearse in the actual wedding space but had to practice out in the front lawn instead. And then on top of that we were basically rushed out of there and didn't get to rehearse at all (we had musicians and singers there that weren't able to participate in the rehearsal at all) which definitely affected the outcome of my ceremony the next day. We still made the best of it and everything was still very beautiful, but I was still very disappointed at the treatment we received as a result of a mistake they were responsible for.

Sent on 11/26/2010

Taniesha · Married on 04/29/2017

3.5

Beautiful venue. My Wedding was beautiful, Ms Barb was wonderful. However, I was disappointed with the lack of flexibility, or willingness to change. For the amount of money spent on the venue alone - there's not much that you get unless you are doing a very small wedding (less than 100). Although Ms Barb did everything in her power to please both my husband and I - Upper management always had a foot stepping down to decline. We did not have much prep time, and we were rushed out of the venue exactly 10 min before clean up time. Thankfully all of my guests were outside for our sparkler exit, however my family members who were left behind to do "cleanup" was treated very rudely. They were told they weren't able to use the restrooms during cleanup - because they; "Vines staff" had cleaned the restroom and didn't want anyone using it after that point. Beautiful venue, just very expensive for whats included.

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

2.6
      1.0
      3.0

Nice venue but extreme charges

Vines Mansion is a beautiful venue. Vines had the exact vision, I was looking for, in an venue. Christa was very nice and helpful to us. She help me and my husband the best she could when it came down to putting things in perceptive, the lay out and suggestions. The problem lyes on the charges and fees. ( per table, per chair, per person type of charge) For the set up you are only allowed two hours to set up prior to your wedding, more time is a charge. The main area is very narrow and long not really enough space for your quest of 100 or more. So the quest are divided, which means there’s a charge to utilize the front end of the house. During my wedding a few guess where complaining of space so they open up the front end, which I was grateful for. Overall Vines Mansion is a beautiful venue, but for the amount of money you spend there some of the charges are ridiculous. Vines should also be lenient regarding the time frame allowed.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Vines Mansion & Wedding Chapel's reply:

Many guest commented to the staff how beautiful the wedding and venue were. Your choice of the Garden side of the house accommodates 100 people max, however your quest count went to 125 people and we highly suggested that you add on the rest of the house, and you chose not to. When you rent the whole house you would have seating for up to 160 people and would not have been charged for additional seating.
    I am sorry that you felt that you did not have enough space.

It was such a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed working with you.

shelley · Married on 09/16/2016

2.2
      1.5
      0.5
      3.5

The Vines Mansion is a beautiful place to have a wedding- the mansion and the gardens set such a romantic setting. Let me also state that our sales coordinator, Barb was a wonderful woman that my daughter, the bride, and I had the pleasure of working with and getting to know and care about. You could tell that she wanted to do anything that she could to make this wedding both easy, straight forward and flawless. She is great. The rest of this review is a story and you determine if this place is the place you want to have your special day.
    My daughter’s wedding was an evening wedding out by the arbor. We were told to provide the isle runner and advised of the double sided carpet tape that would be needed to hold the runner in place. We purchased double sided carpet tape from one of the home improvement stores, nothing special, nothing heavy duty. After the wedding, family and guests went to the house for the reception and dinner. As the dinner was ending, my sister was approached, unbeknown to me, by the “grounds keeper”- he later told me he was not maintenance- that there was a problem that when the isle runner was pulled up that some of the tape adhesive had stuck to the concrete and to some of the wooden deck. He told her that the general manager had been called and that pictures had been taken regarding this matter. Because his manner was somewhat calculated for battle, my sister left the party and went back to the arbor. There was adhesive and it did need to be removed. Through the entire process of almost a year long commitment to the Vines, my daughter and I had followed all The Vines rules and timelines, and as the fun reception was going on, we had never shown ourselves to be irresponsible or reckless. With the General Manager in tow via phone calls and pictures secured, my sister and fiancé missed out on most all of the party. I did not get to see my daughter throw her bouquet or the groom the garter. Instead

Sent on 09/21/2016