Village Catering Co. Reviews

132 | Smithville, OH

132 Reviews for Village Catering Co.

• Nicole

Nicole Trout · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding day

The village catering company exceeded our expectations! Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with and SO organized. They were in contact with us about every detail and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! They were on time and we got so many compliments on our food and table set up thanks to them. Thank you so much to your kind staff for everything you guys did to make our wedding a dream!!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Sandi

Sandi Borod · Married on 10/03/2020

Village Catering

The food is absolutely the best caterer food we have ever had! All our guests raved about it during the wedding and after. The people at VC were great to work with - from our very first tasting right through the end of the reception, everyone we dealt with was friendly, quick to respond and helpful with any question or issue. I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Riley

Riley Davenport · Married on 09/19/2020

Highly Recommend

The food was outstanding! Best part is the wide variety of food to pick from!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Ries · Married on 09/13/2020

Absolutely amazing

They were so amazing and helpful. The food was wonderful and I would recommend them for any events. I couldn’t believe how attentive and helpful they were

Sent on 10/14/2020

Tami Mccuen · Married on 09/07/2020

Mother of the bride.

Brian and his team were very accommodating throughout the whole planning process and the service couldn’t have been any better. The food was excellent! We received a lot of great feedback from guests. Would definitely recommend Village Catering!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Kathryn A Shaffer · Married on 08/29/2020

AMAZING- you need to book today!

When our wedding had to be postponed due to COVID, Brian and Alli jumped right in and helped me figure everything out. They were so gracious in the entire experience. The food was also phenomenal. I had so many guests ask who catered and that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!!! Village Catering is the absolute best.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Permetti · Married on 08/10/2020

Delicious food!

Village Catering Company was easy to work with. They answered all my questions, clarifying those small details. Everyone said that our food was delicious! They gave us a personalized gift which I thought was very thoughtful. We made the right decision in choosing to work with them!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kari Smith · Married on 08/08/2020

I would highly recommend them!

Village catering company was incredible to work with! Ali was great she made sure I felt completely comfortable with everything and even met with me one more time because I was feeling uncertain with everything I had to do the day of. The ladies they sent to help set up were such a help! Everyone LOVED the food and couldn’t stop talking about how delicious it was! I love that they do linens and are able to rent items from them it made it super easy to just have to go through one company. They were also great at communicating and got back to me right away which I appreciate very much!

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Amy

Kortnie Stanovcak · Married on 08/08/2020

Perfect Caterer

The Village Caterer was wonderful from the taste testing to the clean up. The food was wonderful. I highly recommend this caterer to anyone who wants a perfect caterer!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jody Shahan · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Caterer

We have nothing but good things to say about Village Catering company. They exceeded our expectations on every aspect of their service! We would recommend Village Catering to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Julia · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Food & Service

Village Catering Company was an awesome caterer and provided us with linens for our tables, flatware, and silverware. They arrived on time for our planner to be able to set up the dinner tables early and make sure all the details were right. The buffet line we decided on was very clean and simple, making it easy for everyone to see what was available. Every one of my guests said they loved every piece of food they chose. The workers who released the tables and interacted with the guests were great, and they did a great job helping the people with food allergies. Every person we interacted with at the company from the taste testing, contacting them with questions, and the people on the day of were great.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ashlen · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Village Catering! The food was amazing and all of our guests said how great it was too. They were great to work with and so patient with us. It was important to us to have good food and they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Chelsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome food!

Village catering was incredible! The food was delicious and the servers at the wedding went above and beyond! They also gave us an awesome gift that was so unexpected and appreciated!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sarah Sprouse · Married on 10/11/2019

Village Catering was amazing. They knew exactly what we wanted before we did!

Bryan and the Village Catering staff are beyond helpful and trustworthy. The remark I got thr most after my wedding was...the food was amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

WOW! The Best!!

Village Catering is top notch! We cannot thank them enough! We got married at Waters Edge Vineyard and Brian and his team made my vision come to life. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful set up! The food.. AMAZING! Everyone was raving about how it's the best food they've had at a wedding. I truly appreciate how easy & smooth Village Catering made the wedding planning process. Brian really understands what it takes to put on a fabulous event. THANKS SO MUCH!

Brittany & Andrew Wright

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Food Kept Guests Coming Back for More!

Village Catering catered both my rehearsal and my reception, and I was so impressed with both dinners! I love food, so there was nothing more perfect in my mind than getting to sit next to my new husband, watch all of our guests, and eat the DELICIOUS meal VC provided for us! Also, as a side note for anyone with a smaller space: VC set up our buffet on the dance floor during dinner and had it torn down in time for dancing to start. AND, they did it so quickly and quietly that I don’t even remember them tearing down even though I was right there! Absolutely would recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Kacie Eberly · Married on 08/16/2019

Phenomenal

We were so thrilled with Village Catering! From the start they were willing to work with us in order to make our wedding dreams come true! From responding quickly to being there for our every need on the wedding day I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Beth

Beth Dulaney · Married on 08/09/2019

5 Stars for Village Catering!

We loved working with Village Catering! We booked them for our wedding and did some unique things, like stations instead of buffet and the cocktail hour before the ceremony. Village catering was super flexible and willing to work with us on whatever we wanted! We got tons of complements on our food and everything was wonderful!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Robert & Alyssa Lempner · Married on 07/13/2019

All we can say is WOW!!!!!

Our wedding was at Happy Days Lodge on 7/13/19. We went off of the preferred list at our venue and chose Village Catering from a wedding show we had attended. After serval tastings at various caterers, none measured up to VC. When we went there, we just knew we wanted them at our wedding! Everything was amazing from start to finish! Village Catering went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true. They were very accommodating in meeting all of our needs and requests. Their friendly staff was very attentive throughout the evening and we cannot say enough good things about the food. We even had guests that requested their business card. Brian and Ali are on top of everything and made sure that our day was perfect. We cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience with Village Catering Co

Choosing Village Catering Company for our wedding was a no-brainer. After meeting with Brian who was awesome and so attentive, and trying Village catering's amazing selection of food, we were sold! They catered both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding dinner and our guests could not stop raving about how delicious everything was! And we could not stop eating it! I'm so happy we chose Village Catering Company for our wedding, they were an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect with a capital P!

Village Catering went beyond my expectations! Not only did they reply promptly with every step of the way, but their food is sensational! All night, our wedding guests could not stop raving that it was the best wedding food they have ever had! They're generous, efficient, and delicious. I hope I can use Village Catering for all my future catering needs. Do your wedding a favor and book Village Catering now!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Leigh Anne

Leigh Anne · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Working with the Village Catering company was beyond perfect. We weren’t able to set up the night before and only had access to our venue on the day of. They showed up on time and helped by setting up the tables. They answered all of my questions, sometimes more than once when I forgot their answer. They were very accommodating. We had real china for the bridal party and really nice plastic wear that matched the China for the guests. They helped serve my husband and I and were very attentive to anything we need and if our guests need anything. The food was AMAZING. There were absolutely no complaints about the food. It was hot and ready to go when we got there. The staff was very nice and happy to see us. I would totally recommend Village Catering Company to anyone who needs an event caterer.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Anna Roseler · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Experience

I very highly recommend Village Catering for any wedding or event you may have. They went way above and beyond with my wedding. They were very organized, accommodating, and easy to talk to. I’m very impressed with everything they offer, such as decorations, linens, centerpieces, etc. Village Catering cares about your wants and will make your vision come to life!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Joel

Joel · Married on 06/01/2019

The best you can find

Village Catering far exceeded our expectations for a caterer. Brian and his team are great. They are easy to work with and very accommodating. My wife wanted to change the linen colors about a week before our wedding and they were able to do it for us. The food was amazing. We got a selection of appetizers and a buffet dinner. Everyone raved about the food. Everything was so good. We got a mix of mini desserts from them as well. They were also excellent and presented so well. We got plates, silverware, and linens from Brian and everything was great. I highly recommend Village Catering.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Sutara · Married on 02/23/2019

Outstanding!

My husband and I used Village Catering for our wedding this past weekend. We have received so many compliments on the food!! It was so good our family wants it again! We were very impressed when we had our tastings, and the real deal did not disappoint. Also this could be a one stop shop as they can provide linens, decor, and back drops.
    Highly recommend.