Villa Toscana Miami Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• I
    Isabella L. Getting married on 05/12/2024

Our dream wedding

Our wedding at Villa Toscana was nothing short of perfect. The amazing, dedicated, organized, and professional yet down to earth staff we had the pleasure of working with was quite the dream as well. Our wedding was gorgeous, intimate, so tastefully romantic, my family felt like we were all lost in a bubble of happiness under the twinkling lights in a time of such stress & uncertainty. The grounds were just breathtaking from afternoon glittery sun through to the lux evening lights. It was such a vibe. We felt safe and cared for when it came to sanitation and infection control due to Covid-19. They provided us superb service that will forever remain in our hearts and memories. We had a truly magical experience.
  • F
    Fatima J. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Amazing Place

Villa Toscana was an amazing place for my wedding. The location was beautiful, tons of flowers, and garden paths. The staff were amazing from our first sit-down together. I could immediately tell that they knew what they were doing, they knew so much, were so helpful, and knew exactly what they wanted on my end. I got lots of compliments on the food, as well. They have lots of wedding packages available, and will work with you closely when choosing the best one for you. They are worth their weight in gold. I would highly recommend anyone do their wedding there. You won't be disappointed.
    Nyaring R. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Perfection wedding

Villa Toscana exceeded every expectation! In times of uncertainty, their confidence shone through and they accomplished perfection for our special day. They were very flexible, easy and accessible to communicate with and had some of the best suggestions to make our day flawless!
    Shantelle P. Getting married on 05/14/2023

Absolutely magical

Working with Villa Toscana was absolutely amazing! The venue is gorgeous and I knew the moment I visited an open house that I would get married there. Thelma worked with us and did a fantastic job! We live farther from the venue and communication was never a problem night or day. The Villa was extremely professional and made us feel like royalty! We also rented the mansion for the wedding party and it was PERFECT! Plenty of space for a party of 18 and so much fun! We never had to lift a finger, the venue did everything chairs, tables, place settings, decorations, CLEANING, etc. It could not have been better. I highly, highly recommend.
    Sofia G. Getting married on 05/14/2023

There are no words to describe it!

This venue is over the top the most awesome place! This place has so much to offer for the wedding of your dreams. We rented the house for our family to stay in and it was so worth it. We also had our rehearsal there followed by brunch. You must see this place no words can totally describe the property and the Gardens! Everyone in our family and guests were totally impressed with the property. The property is immaculate!
    Ema W. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Gorgeous!!

The grounds are gorgeous, the food is absolutely delicious and the staff are professional, helpful and welcoming. It was a perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner and we would highly recommend it for any occasion.
    Amena S. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Everything is Perfect

From the moment we went to see Villa Toscana as a potential wedding venue we knew we had found our place and not once did we second guess our choice. Everything was perfect because they know how to do weddings. If you want a place that makes weddings their business and will take care of everything for you then this is your place. The grounds are so beautiful that you can even get by without having to spend money on putting flowers outside, which was a plus for us. They are professionals and the value for the money is exceptional. All of our guests could not stop talking about the place and how perfect it was. We highly recommend them.
    Lilly L. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Highly Recommend

Villa Toscana an absolutely amazing, unique and affordable place to have a wedding. Our wedding was perfect. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful, the location is beautiful and the food is to die for!! All of our guests were saying how wonderful everything was, and were all so curious how we found such a perfect, cozy and lovely venue. We would highly recommend Villa Toscana to any engaged couple.
    Muna W. Getting married on 08/13/2022

A fantastic, memorial experience!

My daughter's wedding could not have been better! From the first conversation, all the way thru to the last dance at the wedding, we received the best of the best with wonderful and respectful service and the most professional team I have experienced! From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
    Rania T. Getting married on 08/06/2022

Fairy tale venue, beautiful property!

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! The photo opportunities here are endless and the way the venue is set up makes the day so easy and enjoyable. It is a fairy tale like venue! Everything you need is right there! There are a variety of ceremony locations, so there is something for everyone! We had the perfect day!!
    Julia L. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Beautiful place for our wedding

Well I can't say enough what a beautiful place this is! It has waterfalls and ponds and flower gardens! You get all the grounds to yourself for your wedding! The have a beautiful gazebo to have your ceremony, which was wonderful because we could walk from the ceremony into the reception area! They set up all the little white chairs and everything for your ceremony when your guests go into the reception area. I highly recommend Villa Toscana.
    Halima P. Getting married on 07/16/2022

No worries

We could not have picked a better location than Villa Toscana. They were spectacular from the start, and made our planning simple and our wedding day perfect. The grounds are gorgeous, the food delicious, and the service impeccable. Their recommendations for other vendors were excellent. They will make your wedding day run smoothly and without a single worry!
    Shannel P. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Perfect Wedding Venue

I am beyond happy with choosing Villa Toscana as our wedding venue. The communication up until our day was always prompt; getting a response usually within the day to all of our various questions. The prices were very reasonable and the caterer that they provide has amazing food. Everything on the venue is picture perfect which makes photos a breeze. All of my guests loved how everything is right there on the property and there is no traveling in-between ceremony and reception. There are so many different ways to make the venue feel like 'yours'. Plus, having the house that night was just an awesome added bonus! My wedding day felt like it came straight out of a fairy tale and I couldn't be happier to have chosen this place!!
    Valentina M. Getting married on 05/22/2022

Breathtaking Venue!!

With the pandemic in place, this was 1st choice venue. I was very nervous and hesitant because it was all outdoors and it’s hard to imagine what something will look like all put together. Villa Toscana was absolutely gorgeous!!!! The string lighting, the beautiful landscaping, the weather, everything is just gorgeous here. I am so happy with our decision. Thelma was our wedding planner and she made everything a breeze. I was not stressed at all on our wedding day and she put all of our visions into play. She made sure I was organized and told me everything I needed to do to prepare for the wedding! If you’re looking for a dreamy venue with beautiful romantic lighting, this is the one!
  • Y
    Yasmine R. Getting married on 05/15/2022

Spectacular place

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this venue is. From the booking to the actual day of everything is seamless. The property is absolutely breath taking and made for unforgettable wedding pictures. The process of booking was so simple. The day of was an absolute dream. I only had to worry about getting ready, married, and having fun. Every little detail was handled by Thelma and she did a spectacular job. I honestly can't say enough good things about this venue, if you are hunting for a wonderful place to get married this is it!
    Daria G. Getting married on 11/30/2021

Amazing Customer Service

I went to look at this property and highly considered it before cancelling my wedding. Thelma and Adrian were both amazing through it and extremely responsive. There were many venues that would take an entire day if not more to reply to me but I would almost always get an immediate response or within the hour. The rate they initially gave me was incredible for the beautiful, expansive property and the included catering, DJ, rental, etc. For anyone who wants to not worry about booking a million vendors for their big day, pay an extremely reasonable price, and have a team who genuinely cares about your wedding as much as yourself I highly recommend them.
  • I
    Imene E. Getting married on 11/20/2021

Fantastic-great time

Our wedding at Villa Toscana was fantastic! Our guests had a great time, and so did we. The food and drinks were great, and the entire venue was, of course, beautiful.
    Amelia W. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful, no-stress wedding

Villa Toscana was hands down the perfect wedding venue for me and my husband. The best part of working with the staff is how truly kind and caring they are. They genuinely cared about us having the perfect day! Their list of preferred vendors was fantastic and incredibly helpful. The day of the wedding I was able to relax and enjoy. I had nothing to worry about. The venue itself is gorgeous and unique. There was plenty of space. It felt very intimate and didn't require much decorating. The food was amazing- my guests are still raving! If you're looking for a beautiful, no-stress wedding, this is your venue
    Tamara R. Married on 06/27/2021

Loved it Here!

My husband and I had the hardest time finding and agreeing on a venue, but when we found this gem we knew that we were set! This venue is absolutely gorgeous and it was absolutely incredible. Adrian was very easy to work with and he was super responsive when it came to answering questions and help make sure everything was ready to go. I can't recommend this place enough!
    Lucy C. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect Venue

We could not have picked a more perfect venue. They were professional, friendly, and super helpful. The wedding package we got included everything and made planning so easy as well as very affordable. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the food. The beautiful surroundings and awesome staff helped make it a wonderful day!
    Camila G. Married on 04/11/2021

Wedding of my dreams

My wedding was an absolute dream. Adrian and his team are amazing, everything was put together perfectly. Thelma, my planner was the best, she put my mind at ease with any concern I had. Throughout the entire planning process, they were available to answer any questions I had, and had a solution for any problem. I highly recommend getting the all-inclusive package; the vendors are amazing and worked together seamlessly. I wish I could relive this day every weekend.
    Caroline H. Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful!

Book your wedding here, and you will not be disappointed! It was absolutely wonderful, and my wedding was a huge success because of them! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them!!!
    Lydia K. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing!!!

We had an amazing wedding at Villa Toscana Miami. Everything I could ever dream of. They are very helpful and awesome to work with. Amazing food.
  • Maria
    Maria A. Married on 11/27/2020

Excelente atención

Excelente personal siempre que necesito hablar con ellos responden inmediatamente