Villa Siena Reviews

Villa Siena 6
Villa Siena 7
  • Erika

Erika · Getting married on 12/21/2019

We loved every part of Villa Siena!

Choosing Villa Siena for our wedding venue was the best decision. They were always quick to respond, extremely kind, and our families and friends talk about how amazing they were to this day. When your guests can't get over how great everyone was at Villa Siena, you know you picked a great team to work with. We loved them!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Erika! You had a beautiful wedding and I am fortunate that I got to be a part of it! Congratulations again - we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/03/2019

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Siena and we loved it! The place is absolutely gorgeous! The venue price is comparable to other venues in the area such as Wright House, Stonebridge Manor, etc. however the feeling you get from Villa Siena is just breathtaking! The grounds are well-kept and the attention to detail in every corner of the facility is well worth the price! Plus it is so beautiful that skimping a tad on flowers and decorations is totally doable, also it is such an amazing backdrop for the wedding photos! ;)

Melinda was our wedding coordinator and she was just the sweetest and nicest person! Everyone who worked at Villa Siena was so professional and knew what they were doing which is so comforting to know when we are paying thousands of dollars for that one day! Villa Siena was very accommodating and helpful when we ran into some issues with a vendor, who we had contracted through Villa Siena, they were incredibly responsive and apologized on behalf of them and helped to make the situation right; they went above and beyond to help fix the situation. We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Villa Siena!

Sabrina is such a great owner and really pays attention to everything that goes on with Villa Siena. She was very professional and is really passionate about her business. One of the reasons we chose Villa Siena was because of how "on top of things" Sabrina seemed. Nowadays it seems like wedding dress shops, venues, etc are going out of business and leaving their clients stranded and deposits gone. We were confident booking Villa Siena as our venue and year and a half early because we trusted Sabrina with her business sense and the way she regarded in the wedding community. Having that security alone was worth everything to us!

You really can not go wrong with Villa Siena we had no regrets what so ever with choosing Villa Siena and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are absolutely elated that you had such a great wedding day experience! Your wedding was stunning and all of your personal touches captured the sentiment of the evening perfectly. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

A Fairytale Wedding

We chose Villa Siena because we were looking for a beautiful indoor venue, I wanted to have our wedding in the summer because I am a teacher and have the summer off. When we were first saw Villa Siena, we thought it was absolutely beautiful- the Tuscan theme looks like you are walking into a fairytale. Our wedding coordinator was Kayla and she was absolutely amazing to work with. She was beyond helpful and went above and beyond before the wedding answering all questions and especially on the wedding day-helping with the dress, coordinating, and setting everything up. Everything on our wedding day ran so smoothly. Everyone loved the venue and the food. The ceremony and ballroom were set up so elegantly and more beautifully than we could imagine. We had an amazing wedding at Villa Siena.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Villa Siena 8
    Villa Siena 9
    Villa Siena 10
    Villa Siena 11

Stephanie and Will,

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us! We loved hosting you and your families to make your dream wedding day come true :) We loved everything from the gorgeous style you chose in all your decor, to that AMAZING first dance!!! Congratulations on your happily ever after!!
  • Lupe

Lupe · Married on 03/23/2019

The Perfect Wedding

The Villa Siena staff was extremely professional and courteous for our big day! The staff did an amazing job quickly moving our outdoor ceremony inside due to the rain and for accommodating us throughout the entire night. All of our guests have not stop talking about the food and how delicious it was! Our wedding coordinator, Kayla, did an amazing job with the entire set-up and making everything look so beautiful! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Villa Siena 12
    Villa Siena 13
    Villa Siena 14

Lupe,
    We loved hosting you here at Villa Siena! Thanks so much for your kind words and allowing us to be a part of your fairytale day :) Wishing you many years of love and happiness! - Kayla
  • O

Olivia Bour · Married on 03/23/2019

Villa Siena made my DREAM wedding come true!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Villa Siena. The venue itself is breathtaking! I loved the Tuscan romantic feel the venue had, and it was beautiful even without decorations. It was clean, the flowers and landscape photo beautifully and there are so many different areas for pictures! The staff is friendly, flexible and extremely accommodating. I would recommend this place 100%.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Villa Siena 15
    Villa Siena 16

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Olivia! You had a beautiful wedding and I am fortunate that I got to be a part of it! Congratulations again - we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Jenna wood · Married on 03/22/2019

Highly recommend!

We are so glad we picked this venue! It was absolutely beautiful, the food was great, and KAYLA was such an amazinggg coordinator!! She helped me feel so organized while planning and so relaxed on our wedding day. She is the #1 reason our wedding turned out so perfect!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jenna,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! And thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! :) You could just feel every ounce of love in the room for all who came to celebrate you and JP. I'm so excited for you both as you embark on your journey of marriage and couldn't think of two people more deserving for a lifetime full of happiness. Cheers to your forever ever!

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2019

Thank you to the Villa Siena Team for a perfect wedding day!!

We fell in love with Villa Siena from the first time we toured. Hope was so knowledgeable and you could tell she truly believed and loved the product she was selling. Once we confirmed Villa was THE place, we were handed off to work with Hannah. Hannah had great attention to detail and was helpful throughout the early stages of planning. She lead our tasting and made the process very smooth for us. For the day of our event we were assigned to work with Kayla. Admittedly Kayla had big shoes to fill since we already thought so highly of Hannah! Kayla jumped right in no problem and was always prompt in responses. Day of our wedding, Kayla was a rockstar! Multiple family members later commented to us how in control she was during each step of the day. Our wedding was absolutely incredible, better than we both imagined. None of it would have been possible without this AMAZING team. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!”

Sent on 04/03/2019

Brooklyn Matthews · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing job

Villa Siena was amazing! The staff was very nice and reliable. They did everything I asked for the wedding. They were very organized and helped the wedding run smoothly without any issues.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Brooklyn, your day was absolutely amazing from start to finish! You were a joy to work with and I wish you and Daniel all the best!

Kurt Stoll · Married on 02/18/2019

Top Notch Venue

Kelsey was our coordinator and did a terrific job of helping us from the first day to the big day. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Kurt!! It was a pleasure working with you and Sarah on your wedding day. Everything turned out so beautiful and I loved all the Disney touches!! I wish you both all the best! Thank you again for selecting Villa Siena!! ~Kelsey

Alex · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Day Ever!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and all of our guests loved Villa Siena! We can't thank the Villa Siena team enough for helping to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Alex! Thanks so much for your kind words :) We LOVED celebrating with you both and are so grateful we could be a part of your special day! The whole day was absolutely magical and filled with love from all who came to witness your marriage. We wish you many years of love and happiness!

Julie Cirucci · Married on 02/07/2019

Villa Siena - excellence in every way

I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience with Villa Siena! They were SO accommodating and responsive to all of our needs, questions, and concerns (and we had MANY questions!). Our wedding day went so smoothly and everyone had an excellent time! I do want to call out the food served at the venue was the BEST food I think I have ever eaten in my entire life, I highly recommend the steak medallions with cognac sauce. It was a HUGE hit and all of our guests commented on it!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Villa Siena 17

Hi Julie!
    Thank you so much for the kind review Julie! We are thrilled to hear you were so happy with your big day, and especially happy to hear that you and your guests loved the food so much!! Best wishes to you and Matthew, and thank you for selecting Villa Siena! :)

Chiara · Married on 01/26/2019

Our wedding at Villa Siena was perfect!

Our wedding at Villa Siena was a real life fairytale. The venue was beautiful, and the staff was there for us for anything we needed. All of our vendors also did an amazing job (especially Gustavo from Ray the Dj). Weeks later, our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! Thank you to everyone at Villa Siena. You exceeded our expectations, and made us feel so special.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Chiara,

Thanks so much for choosing to celebrating with us! The whole day was beautiful and you and Arturo are surrounded by so much love! It was an honor to help be a part of your special day. We wish you many years of love and happiness :) - Kayla

Stephany · Married on 01/19/2019

The best day! The best venue!

From start to finish Villa Siena was amazing! It’s obvious that the place is so pretty but it’s really the whole package with the staff and service here. Devin was our coordinator and she was always there for us when we needed her and had questions. She answered emails and calls right away. You won’t go wrong with their vendors they have on their list. From the florist to the DJ you will get the best. The food is sooo good. Not matter what food you choose it will come out delicious. The day of our wedding Devin made sure we had everything we needed and made sure everything went smoothly. Our day went by so fast but I will always remember how great this venue was and so glad we got married here!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Villa Siena 18
    Villa Siena 19
    Villa Siena 20
    Villa Siena 21

Villa Siena's reply:

Stephany! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! You were a dream to work with and your day was absolutely stunning! I wish you a very long and happy marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

They captured the look we wanted perfectly!

Would very highly recommend Villa Siena. The venue is beautiful and the courteous, knowledgeable staff makes the planning process as easy and seamless as possible. Kayla Springford made our day great!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Jen - Thanks so much for your kind review! The wedding was absolutely breathtaking and we loved working with you and Nick throughout the planning process. Your love for each other is so evident and strong that it was an honor to be a part of your special day! Thanks for choosing to share it with us at Villa Siena and we wish you a very very happy marriage! - Kayla :)

Jean · Married on 01/02/2019

A dream wedding that exceeded all expectations!!!

Kelsey and the entire staff went above and beyond every step of the way with every detail. If I could rate them higher than a 10, I absolutely would do so. The day we sat down with Kelsey, it was obvious that she had all the details covered. I can't explain the absolute sigh of relief that I knew all would be well. This set the tone for all of the pre-planning of our daughter's special day. The day of the event went so smoothly thanks to Kelsey taking care of all the planned details. When I say they went above and beyond, they handled unplanned things as they came up... creating the Welcome sign that we forgot to do ahead of time... placing all the donuts and donut holes on the tiered plates so we could get our family pics... providing a needle and thread when a button came off of our daughters bridal gown and my dress...and helping us gather things at the end of the night. All of these details being handled allowed us to enjoy this special day to the fullest! We are all so grateful!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for the kind words. Jenna & Daniel's wedding was so beautiful and we feel so lucky that you chose Villa Siena to celebrate such a joyous occasion! I am so happy to hear that the planning experience was so positive for you all and hope that it truly was the day of your dreams. Thank you again for selecting Villa Siena! All our best to the new Mr. & Mrs.!
  • Julia

Julia Cheng · Married on 12/22/2018

Villa Siena treats you like family

Everything about Villa Siena was perfect: from my first visit to our wedding to even the follow-up emails. Planning a wedding (especially as a graduate student living 2 hours away) is already stressful, but Villa Siena made it significantly less chaotic.

A list of things I LOVED:
    - Venue size was perfect for the 250 guests we had. I was worried the ballroom would be too closed in, but everything and everyone fit perfectly. The magic of such a beautiful venue is no matter if your group is 25 or 250, it feels right.
    - Kelsey was our coordinator and she would always go beyond my expectations to make sure everyone was happy, which was not an easy task for my wedding because we had 2 sometimes-conflicting cultures and their demands (for example, I had 3 dresses that night!). But Kelsey made sure everything worked out.
    - THE FOOD IS AMAZING. My mother, who is not an easy woman to please when it comes to Western food, commented that the salad we got was the best she's ever had, and everything reminded her of a 5-star restaurant. I am literally still getting compliments about how delicious the food is even a month after our wedding. Also, the caterer was able to make sure the meats were halal, which was a must for our wedding. Not every caterer can do that! In fact, another venue we visited didn't even know what "halal" meant, which was a red flag for us.
    - Villa Siena is just jaw-dropping gorgeous: from the moment you drive into the complex you feel transported into Italy. As soon as I saw a picture of the venue online I was mesmerized. All our photos, even ones taken on our phones, just looked spectacular.
    - Villa Siena makes everything so EASY, with their package that includes catering (including cake), florist, photographer; and a list of recommended other vendors (like DJ). I'm a busy grad student who lives 2 hours away, so having all that taken care of for me was just a heavy burden lifted off my already burdened shoulders!
    - Speaking of the vendors, they were all very friendly and easy to work with. They really listened to me and my vision for the day and all my requests were fulfilled.
    - I was very appreciative of how accommodating Villa Siena and Kelsey were because of my busy schedule, far-away distance, and tricky balance of 2 cultures. I must have sent Kelsey like a hundred million emails and called her just as many times and she was always quick to respond with always the most perfect answers. Kelsey never made me feel bothersome when I asked about this or that teeny detail, and I am just so thankful that she really cared about me, my husband, my family, and my wedding!
    - At the end of the night, I was anxious about cleaning up and packing things (like our gifts), but to my surprise, Kelsey and her team had everything taken care of! They even gave my husband and I extra food from dinner (and extra cake) to snack on later, which was a really thoughtful thing to do.
    A list of things I didn't love:
    - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I highly recommend Villa Siena. Everyone there works above and beyond to make sure your event is 110% perfect. At no point in time did I ever feel like "just a paying customer"; I felt like a family friend of Kelsey and the staff, and they were as invested in making my wedding perfect as I was. Honestly when people ask me if I had a favorite moment of my wedding planning, "working with Villa Siena and Kelsey in particular" is always one of the answers!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Julia, thank you so much for the kind review!! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your wedding day at Villa Siena. We really appreciate the thorough and detailed review!! Your big day was extremely special and I am so lucky that I got to be a part of it. You and Rizwan did a fabulous job blending your cultures - so many amazing details came to life! Thank you selecting Villa Siena! I wish you all the best!
  • Christopher

Christopher · Married on 12/01/2018

A dream come true venue

12/01/2018

My god. This venue blew me and my wife away. Everything we pictured came to life on our wedding day. The coordinators at this venue worked their butts off to make sure it was perfect.

The food was great and the value for $$ was amazing. It was one of those venues that you don’t want to share with the world because you don’t want the world to have as beautiful of a wedding as yours.

Thank you so much Villa Siena.

Best regards,
    Christopher And Jessica Jados

Sent on 05/07/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Christopher and Jessica! Thank you so much for the glowing review! Your wedding was truly beautiful and we are so glad that you enjoyed your experience and wedding day! We appreciate you choosing Villa Siena!

Emily Roward · Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful experience

I would highly recommend Villa Siena to any future brides/grooms. From our first tour to follow up after the wedding everything has been wonderful. I was nervous at first that the venue would be out of our budget but it was very affordable especially for the level of service you receive. We utilized their recommended florist, caterer and DJ. All of which were great. Our coordinator was Hannah and I cannot say enough positive things about her. Hannah answered all of my emails promptly and never seemed annoyed at all of questions (there was a lot of them). She has such a calm energy and this came through in our event. I cannot thank her enough for her hard work and dedication. We have received such positive feedback from our family/friends about the wedding and I know a lot of that is because of the Villa Siena staff.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your fabulous review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Kameron for your beautiful wedding!! Thank you for choosing Villa Siena for your event and we wish all the best for you two! ~ Hannah
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Venue Fir Our Perfect Day!

We just recently had our wedding at Villa Siena, and everything was absolutely perfect. The venue itself is breathtaking, and the staff is amazing. Hannah Swift helped every step of the way, and was a delight to work with. Thank you, Villa Siena for an amazing experience!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue

I can't explain how wonderful our wedding day was thanks to Villa Siena and Kelsey Smith. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests loved it. Kelsey was so organized and helped us through the entire process from the moment we took a tour of Villa Siena to our wedding day a year and a half later. I would 100% recommend this venue to any couple who recently got engaged - I think when you see the outdoor ceremony area, you will fall in love and feel like it is the perfect place to get married!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Becca, thank you so much for such a sweet review! I am so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience at Villa Siena, and it was my absolute pleasure to assist with your big day! All my best wishes to you and Alex! Congratulations again! ~Kelsey

Judy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hannah Swift was our coordinator at Villa Siena for our wedding and WOW - she made our event semaless and beyond our dreams! We want to thank her from the bottom of our hearts for everything she's done for us from start to finish. We know it's her "job" but she never made us feel as such. She was absolutely amazing! We appreciate all her hard work and we know our wedding went as smoothly as it did because of her! She left a huge impression on us.

Hannah Swift truly was incredible! She was super patient, supportive, kind, sweet, knowledgeable, helpful, went out of her way for us to do the little things, and she did it all with a big smile on her face. Hannah and the entire Villa Siena staff have been amazing from the day we walked in to tour the venue, right down to the last moment as we were packing everything into our car.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day extra special! I would recommend Villa Siena to ANYONE who wants a fairy tale wedding. :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hi Judy!
    Thank you so much for your stellar review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Todd planning your perfect day! Between the traditional elements of the ceremony, the awesome live band, and the love you two exude, it was obvious to see that you and all of your guests had a wonderful time. Congratulations again, I wish you the best of luck in your future!
    - Hannah

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

From start to finish Villa Siena exceeded all my expectations. My husband and I were set on an October wedding, however, our date was already booked 18 months ahead (how crazy). We decided to get married in September which makes for a warm event but the inside of Villa Siena was truly spectacular. The venue is already decorated that all we had to do was add our own toches. Kelsey was our onsite coordiantor for our wedding. She was also our personal contact during all the planning. Kelsey took my pinterest vision and made it a reality. I highly recommend Villa Siena as your wedding venue.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the positive review! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and I had so much fun working with you and Derek. I wish you both all the best!!

Jim · Married on 09/02/2018

“Hannah Swift was our event coordinator for our 45th Wedding Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, Sept 2, 2018, at Villa Siena. Hannah is a pleasure to work with. The building is beautiful and the decorating was perfect. Hannah and the staff at Villa Siena made this a wonderful event and celebration of our anniversary. Everything was just perfect! And, a great time was had by all because of all they did. We would definitely use Villa Siena again! Thank you.”

Sent on 10/05/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Cherri throughout the planning process for your 45th Wedding Anniversary party. Your 70's & Sapphire theme was truly memorable and a blast to help coordinate! Congratulations again! -Hannah

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2018

Hannah was absolutely amazing to work with! She answered all of my questions promptly, and was incredibly knowledgeable when we went in for our meeting. She executed our wedding vision beautifully, and made the day run incredibly smoothly from the moment we entered the property to the moment we left. Villa Siena looked very beautiful, and we received many complements on the venue! I would recommend without hesitation, Villa Siena as a venue and Hannah as a coordinator. Our day was perfect thanks to everyone at Villa Siena!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Alexia, thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Gino throughout your wedding process and we are thrilled you had a wonderful experience with Villa Siena. We wish you the best of luck in your future!