Villa Siena Reviews

302 Reviews for Villa Siena

• Meg

Meg G. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Perfect Venue for a Magical Wedding

“On behalf of our entire family, we are so grateful to Laina, Hope, and the amazing VS staff - the wedding was so magical for us and we couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. Ultimate professionals, each and every one of you. Since most of us aren't wedding planning professionals, we truly rely on you and the venue to guide us and that, you all did, with such excitement and teamwork! I truly felt we were in great hands throughout these past 6 months which was such a wonderful and reassuring feeling! VS staff are extremely efficient and always right on top of details, timeline, etc. We were a great working team throughout the process. I especially appreciated how quick the turnaround time was whenever I had a question- just absolutely a wonderful experience from start to finish! Laina- you are just the warmest, sweetest, most professional, extraordinary wedding planner. Along with Hope, and staff- awesome wedding professionals -so accommodating and pleasant to work with. The wedding was just beautiful and well planned out. I couldn't have asked for a more well-orchestrated wedding at such a lovely venue. To say we were very, very pleased would be an understatement”.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Meg,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved getting to plan and celebrate with you! 😊
    We are honored you chose Villa Siena and wish you all the best!
  • Brent

Brent J. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

Villa Siena Wedding Coordinator Laina Kane

“As an event coordinator myself, I noticed an attribute about Laina that I really appreciated and really liked. She definitely put Colette first and I loved that. Whenever there was a timing issue at the wedding and Colette would ask, "Do we have time?" Her answer was always yes, but yet always moving Colette in the direction of the schedule that needed to be kept. I liked it. It kept things moving while not making Colette feel stressed. Laina's response to Colette was always, "We can do that! It's your wedding!" But yet she held her to a schedule without pressuring her. Quite a clever technique.”

Sent on 04/08/2021

Brent & Colette!

It was an absolute pleasure walking with you both through the planning process! I am so glad you enjoyed your perfect day!
    Wishing you all the best!

Heather M. · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Amazing!

Claudia was absolutely amazing! She made our experience extremely easy and seamless!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you, Heather, for your kind words! We loved making your dream wedding day come true and couldn't ask for a better couple to have worked with! Cheers to many years of love and happiness to you both

Noor A. · Married on 11/21/2020

Beautiful Staff and Amazing Coordinator

We selected Villa Siena because of their beautiful venue and sophisticated architecture but was absolutely wowed by the staff, especially the coordinator. Claudia was honestly the BEST! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you for choosing Villa Siena for your wedding day! We are so happy it was everything you wanted and more! ❤

Marissa H. · Married on 10/08/2020

Absolutely perfect

Kayla- you are absolutely amazing at what you do! You and your team made our day PERFECT! Thank you sincerely for all you do.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Marissa and Carissa - You both were such a delight to work with! Your love for each other is contagious and we had the best time hosting you! We are so happy we were able to help create many happy and lasting memories. Cheers to love, laughter, and happily ever after!

Bri · Married on 02/22/2020

The best wedding venue

We had the wedding ceremony at Villa Siena. Such a nice experience. The venue is beautiful and the staff is very professional and fast responding. Our Day Of coordinator was Hope. She made sure everything was in order and coordinated all perfectly.
    Very happy with the choice and we got some beautiful pictures there too.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Bri! Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so thrilled that Villa Siena was able to host your event. We wish you and Benjamin the best!
  • Marissa

Marissa K. · Married on 02/17/2020

The perfect day

I cried when I walked into the ballroom at Villa Siena. I knew it was our venue, even though it was the first - and only - place we toured. My initial planner moved to a new job, but I was blessed with an angel named Jenna. We were immediately like long lost friends and she was incredible to work with. She answered every trivial question and eased my mind. The venue was stunning and all the staff we interacted with were so professional! We could not have asked for a better venue or day to celebrate our marriage.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Cassea H. · Married on 02/14/2020

Magical day

Our whole wedding day was so magical!! And I now understand what everyone is talking about that everything does go very fast when it’s your wedding day. Overall experience was just perfection and if I could marry Eric over and over again I’d still come to Villa Siena!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you Cassea for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure hosting you both for such a beautiful day and we are glad we could deliver your dream day!
  • F

Farrah W. · Married on 01/26/2020

Absolutely incredible experience!

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Claudia was an outstanding coordinator and the staff was great! She kept us on track, and provided us with help and insight from the moment we signed our contract through our wedding day. All of our decor and personal items were displayed exactly how we imagined, and the entire event ran so smoothly! My husband and I were able to completely enjoy the day without having a worry in the world. We couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day played out! Highly recommend Villa Siena!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Farrah! You had a beautiful wedding and I am fortunate that I got to be a part of it! Congratulations again - we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Nicole M. · Married on 01/19/2020

Fabulous Wedding Venue

We couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful day! Villa Siena was the perfect place to host our wedding. Kayla and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and professional. The entire day was easy and enjoyable for us which is all we could ever ask for in all the madness that is planning a wedding. Highly recommend for any wedding or event! Your photos will be GORGEOUS. This place is stunning. Kayla is also amazing at her job, thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We had the best time hosting you, Scott, and your wonderful families on wedding day. We are so happy you had the wedding of your dreams, and we wish you many many happy years of love! Thank you for choosing us to celebrate with!

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Our experience was AMAZING! Kayla was exceptional to work with, she went above and beyond in so many ways and it truly made the day our dream come true. If you’re looking for the perfect venue with the perfect coordinator, Villa Siena is definitely the place to go.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your fantastic review! We loved assisting in making your day absolutely magical and celebrating your love for each other with your families. Cheers to many many years of love and happiness :)
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 12/21/2019

We loved every part of Villa Siena!

Choosing Villa Siena for our wedding venue was the best decision. They were always quick to respond, extremely kind, and our families and friends talk about how amazing they were to this day. When your guests can't get over how great everyone was at Villa Siena, you know you picked a great team to work with. We loved them!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Erika! You had a beautiful wedding and I am fortunate that I got to be a part of it! Congratulations again - we wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Brienne

Brienne R. · Married on 12/12/2019

Fantastic Experience

Everything leading up to our wedding day and the day of went perfect. Hope was wonderful during our first couple meetings and answered all our questions. When we were assigned to Kayla for our wedding day she was amazing as well. She went above and beyond, especially on our wedding day. She was so organized and made sure all of our vendors had everything the way we wanted. When we were a little behind on our timeline the day of, she quickly got us back on track. She was our biggest advocate the day of the wedding and we couldn’t have imagined having anyone better to make our day perfect. The food was wonderful as well (our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had). We would recommend Villa Siena to anyone planning their wedding in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Brienne, Thank you for your wonderful review!! We loved hosting you and your wonderful families here at Villa Siena and are glad you have such great memories to treasure for a lifetime! Cheers to many more happy years together!
  • Rachel

Rachel F. · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

We loved working with Claudia; she was so attentive to my emails/requests and was very detail oriented!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Nick on your special day. We are so lucky to have taken part in it! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Amy V. · Married on 11/17/2019

Can’t Recommend Enough!

Beautiful venue, great food, awesome service! All of our guests raved about how beautiful Villa Siena is. Our day of coordinator, Kayla, was my hero! She was so nice and organized and always made sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you Amy! We loved hosting you and your wonderful family. Perfect day for the greatest couple ever :) We wish you many many long years of happiness together!
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 11/09/2019

Best wedding day we could have asked for.

Kayla, our day of Wedding Planner/Coordinator was absolutely amazing!! We could not have had a more wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Sydney - thank you so much for your kind review! We loved hosting you and Willie on your special day and couldn't think of a more fun couple to celebrate with! Congratulations on two beautiful families coming together and we wish you many many happy years of marriage!
  • Jacob

Jacob B. · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent Venue with Professional Staff

My wife and I first chose Villa Siena because it was competitively priced with similar quality venues; now that we've had our wedding I can say that the value is even better than we expected. The staff and organization at Villa Siena is top-notch, and they made our planning process so much more simple than we had expected. Day-of we weren't stressed, everything was taken care of to our specifications, and last-minute changes were accepted with a smile and taken care of.

I highly recommend Jenna Conklin as a coordinator, you're lucky if you get to work with her!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Jacob! It was truly our pleasure celebrating with you and Molly - what a fun night :) Sending our best!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible

Villa Siena is absolutely breathtaking! Claudia did an amazing job every step of the way. She was always quick to answer any and all questions and made the day go absolutely perfect! Everything was amazing and executed beyond expectations! We loved every moment. The staff was prompt and professional.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and TJ on your special day. We are so lucky to have taken part! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Caroline · Married on 09/29/2019

Hands down the best wedding venue in Phoenix!

Jenna and the entire Villa Siena team made all of our wedding dreams come true. Even though I was planning my wedding from overseas, they eased my tension and fears every step of the way. Their responses were prompt and thorough. Villa Siena is classy, elegant, and their staff is very organized. It’s a well-oiled machine! I felt very taken care of and it was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Caroline, celebrating with you was truly our pleasure! Sending our very best to you and Dave!
  • Carl

Carl T. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Venue!!

From beginning to end our experience with Villa Siena was amazing. We were treated like royalty at all times. Our event coordinator was absolutely amazing!!!! Claudia walked us through every step of the planning, making sure every little detail was taken care of. The day of the wedding she guided, supported, calmed us like she was a member of our own family. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hi Carl,

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Jim on your special day. We are so honored that you allowed our team to be part of your celebration! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Melissa

Melissa D. · Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing Wedding at Villa Siena

We just had our wedding at Villa Siena a few weeks ago - and it was SUCH an amazing experience. We opted for catering and cake to be provided via the venue as part of our package. We received so many compliments on both the space and food from our large wedding (175 guests). We booked Villa Siena in June 2018 for our Nov 2019 wedding and were so glad we did. Jenna was absolutely amazing to work with, and made the process seamless for us - even when there were hiccups on our side. Highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator and am so glad we got to work with her!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Melissa! It was truly our pleasure having the opportunity to work with you and Tyler - sending our best in this exciting new chapter ❤️

Amy F. · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredible venue

“The staff was so amazing and prompt! Kayla was amazing! She kept me updated on anything we needed to know but otherwise she took care of it all on our wedding day! My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything and just enjoyed our day! Kayla and all the other staff went above and beyond! Our day was more perfect than I ever imagined!”

Sent on 10/05/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Amy - thank you so much for your wonderful review! :) You and Ben had a beautiful day and we were so honored to celebrate the two of you together! Thanks for letting us be a small part of your adventure. Cheers to many more!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/03/2019

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Siena and we loved it! The place is absolutely gorgeous! The venue price is comparable to other venues in the area such as Wright House, Stonebridge Manor, etc. however the feeling you get from Villa Siena is just breathtaking! The grounds are well-kept and the attention to detail in every corner of the facility is well worth the price! Plus it is so beautiful that skimping a tad on flowers and decorations is totally doable, also it is such an amazing backdrop for the wedding photos! ;)

Melinda was our wedding coordinator and she was just the sweetest and nicest person! Everyone who worked at Villa Siena was so professional and knew what they were doing which is so comforting to know when we are paying thousands of dollars for that one day! Villa Siena was very accommodating and helpful when we ran into some issues with a vendor, who we had contracted through Villa Siena, they were incredibly responsive and apologized on behalf of them and helped to make the situation right; they went above and beyond to help fix the situation. We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Villa Siena!

Sabrina is such a great owner and really pays attention to everything that goes on with Villa Siena. She was very professional and is really passionate about her business. One of the reasons we chose Villa Siena was because of how "on top of things" Sabrina seemed. Nowadays it seems like wedding dress shops, venues, etc are going out of business and leaving their clients stranded and deposits gone. We were confident booking Villa Siena as our venue and year and a half early because we trusted Sabrina with her business sense and the way she regarded in the wedding community. Having that security alone was worth everything to us!

You really can not go wrong with Villa Siena we had no regrets what so ever with choosing Villa Siena and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are absolutely elated that you had such a great wedding day experience! Your wedding was stunning and all of your personal touches captured the sentiment of the evening perfectly. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2019

A Fairytale Wedding

We chose Villa Siena because we were looking for a beautiful indoor venue, I wanted to have our wedding in the summer because I am a teacher and have the summer off. When we were first saw Villa Siena, we thought it was absolutely beautiful- the Tuscan theme looks like you are walking into a fairytale. Our wedding coordinator was Kayla and she was absolutely amazing to work with. She was beyond helpful and went above and beyond before the wedding answering all questions and especially on the wedding day-helping with the dress, coordinating, and setting everything up. Everything on our wedding day ran so smoothly. Everyone loved the venue and the food. The ceremony and ballroom were set up so elegantly and more beautifully than we could imagine. We had an amazing wedding at Villa Siena.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Stephanie and Will,

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us! We loved hosting you and your families to make your dream wedding day come true :) We loved everything from the gorgeous style you chose in all your decor, to that AMAZING first dance!!! Congratulations on your happily ever after!!

Chery · Married on 06/01/2019

Villa Siena

"This venue was beautiful." From the moment our guests arrived, they were greeted by the staff, led to the cocktail hour and taken care of the entire time. “Kayla was amazing! I did not have to worry about any of the details and just enjoyed the day.”

Sent on 06/09/2019

Chery,
    Thank you for your kind words :) We loved hosting you and your beautiful family. Congrats again to Bobbi and Kent and we wish them many many years of love and happiness!
    Love, Kayla and the Villa Siena staff