Villa Siena Reviews

Villa Siena 6
Villa Siena 7
  • W

Whitney · Getting married on 08/03/2019

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Siena and we loved it! The place is absolutely gorgeous! The venue price is comparable to other venues in the area such as Wright House, Stonebridge Manor, etc. however the feeling you get from Villa Siena is just breathtaking! The grounds are well-kept and the attention to detail in every corner of the facility is well worth the price! Plus it is so beautiful that skimping a tad on flowers and decorations is totally doable, also it is such an amazing backdrop for the wedding photos! ;)

Melinda was our wedding coordinator and she was just the sweetest and nicest person! Everyone who worked at Villa Siena was so professional and knew what they were doing which is so comforting to know when we are paying thousands of dollars for that one day! Villa Siena was very accommodating and helpful when we ran into some issues with a vendor, who we had contracted through Villa Siena, they were incredibly responsive and apologized on behalf of them and helped to make the situation right; they went above and beyond to help fix the situation. We could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Villa Siena!

Sabrina is such a great owner and really pays attention to everything that goes on with Villa Siena. She was very professional and is really passionate about her business. One of the reasons we chose Villa Siena was because of how "on top of things" Sabrina seemed. Nowadays it seems like wedding dress shops, venues, etc are going out of business and leaving their clients stranded and deposits gone. We were confident booking Villa Siena as our venue and year and a half early because we trusted Sabrina with her business sense and the way she regarded in the wedding community. Having that security alone was worth everything to us!

You really can not go wrong with Villa Siena we had no regrets what so ever with choosing Villa Siena and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are absolutely elated that you had such a great wedding day experience! Your wedding was stunning and all of your personal touches captured the sentiment of the evening perfectly. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Chiara · Married on 01/26/2019

Our wedding at Villa Siena was perfect!

Our wedding at Villa Siena was a real life fairytale. The venue was beautiful, and the staff was there for us for anything we needed. All of our vendors also did an amazing job (especially Gustavo from Ray the Dj). Weeks later, our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how much fun they had at our wedding! Thank you to everyone at Villa Siena. You exceeded our expectations, and made us feel so special.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Chiara,

Thanks so much for choosing to celebrating with us! The whole day was beautiful and you and Arturo are surrounded by so much love! It was an honor to help be a part of your special day. We wish you many years of love and happiness :) - Kayla

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

They captured the look we wanted perfectly!

Would very highly recommend Villa Siena. The venue is beautiful and the courteous, knowledgeable staff makes the planning process as easy and seamless as possible. Kayla Springford made our day great!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Jen - Thanks so much for your kind review! The wedding was absolutely breathtaking and we loved working with you and Nick throughout the planning process. Your love for each other is so evident and strong that it was an honor to be a part of your special day! Thanks for choosing to share it with us at Villa Siena and we wish you a very very happy marriage! - Kayla :)

Jean · Married on 01/02/2019

A dream wedding that exceeded all expectations!!!

Kelsey and the entire staff went above and beyond every step of the way with every detail. If I could rate them higher than a 10, I absolutely would do so. The day we sat down with Kelsey, it was obvious that she had all the details covered. I can't explain the absolute sigh of relief that I knew all would be well. This set the tone for all of the pre-planning of our daughter's special day. The day of the event went so smoothly thanks to Kelsey taking care of all the planned details. When I say they went above and beyond, they handled unplanned things as they came up... creating the Welcome sign that we forgot to do ahead of time... placing all the donuts and donut holes on the tiered plates so we could get our family pics... providing a needle and thread when a button came off of our daughters bridal gown and my dress...and helping us gather things at the end of the night. All of these details being handled allowed us to enjoy this special day to the fullest! We are all so grateful!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Jean! Thank you so much for the kind words. Jenna & Daniel's wedding was so beautiful and we feel so lucky that you chose Villa Siena to celebrate such a joyous occasion! I am so happy to hear that the planning experience was so positive for you all and hope that it truly was the day of your dreams. Thank you again for selecting Villa Siena! All our best to the new Mr. & Mrs.!
  • Julia

Julia Cheng · Married on 12/22/2018

Villa Siena treats you like family

Everything about Villa Siena was perfect: from my first visit to our wedding to even the follow-up emails. Planning a wedding (especially as a graduate student living 2 hours away) is already stressful, but Villa Siena made it significantly less chaotic.

A list of things I LOVED:
    - Venue size was perfect for the 250 guests we had. I was worried the ballroom would be too closed in, but everything and everyone fit perfectly. The magic of such a beautiful venue is no matter if your group is 25 or 250, it feels right.
    - Kelsey was our coordinator and she would always go beyond my expectations to make sure everyone was happy, which was not an easy task for my wedding because we had 2 sometimes-conflicting cultures and their demands (for example, I had 3 dresses that night!). But Kelsey made sure everything worked out.
    - THE FOOD IS AMAZING. My mother, who is not an easy woman to please when it comes to Western food, commented that the salad we got was the best she's ever had, and everything reminded her of a 5-star restaurant. I am literally still getting compliments about how delicious the food is even a month after our wedding. Also, the caterer was able to make sure the meats were halal, which was a must for our wedding. Not every caterer can do that! In fact, another venue we visited didn't even know what "halal" meant, which was a red flag for us.
    - Villa Siena is just jaw-dropping gorgeous: from the moment you drive into the complex you feel transported into Italy. As soon as I saw a picture of the venue online I was mesmerized. All our photos, even ones taken on our phones, just looked spectacular.
    - Villa Siena makes everything so EASY, with their package that includes catering (including cake), florist, photographer; and a list of recommended other vendors (like DJ). I'm a busy grad student who lives 2 hours away, so having all that taken care of for me was just a heavy burden lifted off my already burdened shoulders!
    - Speaking of the vendors, they were all very friendly and easy to work with. They really listened to me and my vision for the day and all my requests were fulfilled.
    - I was very appreciative of how accommodating Villa Siena and Kelsey were because of my busy schedule, far-away distance, and tricky balance of 2 cultures. I must have sent Kelsey like a hundred million emails and called her just as many times and she was always quick to respond with always the most perfect answers. Kelsey never made me feel bothersome when I asked about this or that teeny detail, and I am just so thankful that she really cared about me, my husband, my family, and my wedding!
    - At the end of the night, I was anxious about cleaning up and packing things (like our gifts), but to my surprise, Kelsey and her team had everything taken care of! They even gave my husband and I extra food from dinner (and extra cake) to snack on later, which was a really thoughtful thing to do.
    A list of things I didn't love:
    - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I highly recommend Villa Siena. Everyone there works above and beyond to make sure your event is 110% perfect. At no point in time did I ever feel like "just a paying customer"; I felt like a family friend of Kelsey and the staff, and they were as invested in making my wedding perfect as I was. Honestly when people ask me if I had a favorite moment of my wedding planning, "working with Villa Siena and Kelsey in particular" is always one of the answers!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Julia, thank you so much for the kind review!! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your wedding day at Villa Siena. We really appreciate the thorough and detailed review!! Your big day was extremely special and I am so lucky that I got to be a part of it. You and Rizwan did a fabulous job blending your cultures - so many amazing details came to life! Thank you selecting Villa Siena! I wish you all the best!

Emily Roward · Married on 11/04/2018

Wonderful experience

I would highly recommend Villa Siena to any future brides/grooms. From our first tour to follow up after the wedding everything has been wonderful. I was nervous at first that the venue would be out of our budget but it was very affordable especially for the level of service you receive. We utilized their recommended florist, caterer and DJ. All of which were great. Our coordinator was Hannah and I cannot say enough positive things about her. Hannah answered all of my emails promptly and never seemed annoyed at all of questions (there was a lot of them). She has such a calm energy and this came through in our event. I cannot thank her enough for her hard work and dedication. We have received such positive feedback from our family/friends about the wedding and I know a lot of that is because of the Villa Siena staff.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your fabulous review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Kameron for your beautiful wedding!! Thank you for choosing Villa Siena for your event and we wish all the best for you two! ~ Hannah
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Venue Fir Our Perfect Day!

We just recently had our wedding at Villa Siena, and everything was absolutely perfect. The venue itself is breathtaking, and the staff is amazing. Hannah Swift helped every step of the way, and was a delight to work with. Thank you, Villa Siena for an amazing experience!

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue

I can't explain how wonderful our wedding day was thanks to Villa Siena and Kelsey Smith. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests loved it. Kelsey was so organized and helped us through the entire process from the moment we took a tour of Villa Siena to our wedding day a year and a half later. I would 100% recommend this venue to any couple who recently got engaged - I think when you see the outdoor ceremony area, you will fall in love and feel like it is the perfect place to get married!

Judy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hannah Swift was our coordinator at Villa Siena for our wedding and WOW - she made our event semaless and beyond our dreams! We want to thank her from the bottom of our hearts for everything she's done for us from start to finish. We know it's her "job" but she never made us feel as such. She was absolutely amazing! We appreciate all her hard work and we know our wedding went as smoothly as it did because of her! She left a huge impression on us.

Hannah Swift truly was incredible! She was super patient, supportive, kind, sweet, knowledgeable, helpful, went out of her way for us to do the little things, and she did it all with a big smile on her face. Hannah and the entire Villa Siena staff have been amazing from the day we walked in to tour the venue, right down to the last moment as we were packing everything into our car.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day extra special! I would recommend Villa Siena to ANYONE who wants a fairy tale wedding. :)

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hi Judy!
    Thank you so much for your stellar review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Todd planning your perfect day! Between the traditional elements of the ceremony, the awesome live band, and the love you two exude, it was obvious to see that you and all of your guests had a wonderful time. Congratulations again, I wish you the best of luck in your future!
    - Hannah

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

From start to finish Villa Siena exceeded all my expectations. My husband and I were set on an October wedding, however, our date was already booked 18 months ahead (how crazy). We decided to get married in September which makes for a warm event but the inside of Villa Siena was truly spectacular. The venue is already decorated that all we had to do was add our own toches. Kelsey was our onsite coordiantor for our wedding. She was also our personal contact during all the planning. Kelsey took my pinterest vision and made it a reality. I highly recommend Villa Siena as your wedding venue.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the positive review! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and I had so much fun working with you and Derek. I wish you both all the best!!

Jim · Married on 09/02/2018

“Hannah Swift was our event coordinator for our 45th Wedding Anniversary Celebration on Sunday, Sept 2, 2018, at Villa Siena. Hannah is a pleasure to work with. The building is beautiful and the decorating was perfect. Hannah and the staff at Villa Siena made this a wonderful event and celebration of our anniversary. Everything was just perfect! And, a great time was had by all because of all they did. We would definitely use Villa Siena again! Thank you.”

Sent on 10/05/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you and Cherri throughout the planning process for your 45th Wedding Anniversary party. Your 70's & Sapphire theme was truly memorable and a blast to help coordinate! Congratulations again! -Hannah

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2018

Hannah was absolutely amazing to work with! She answered all of my questions promptly, and was incredibly knowledgeable when we went in for our meeting. She executed our wedding vision beautifully, and made the day run incredibly smoothly from the moment we entered the property to the moment we left. Villa Siena looked very beautiful, and we received many complements on the venue! I would recommend without hesitation, Villa Siena as a venue and Hannah as a coordinator. Our day was perfect thanks to everyone at Villa Siena!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Alexia, thank you so much for your fantastic review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Gino throughout your wedding process and we are thrilled you had a wonderful experience with Villa Siena. We wish you the best of luck in your future!
  • User4506133 · Recently married

I highly recommend Villa Siena! Hope was our coordinator and did a fantastic job! She had everything taken care of and there was not a single thing I had to worry about on my wedding day. The venue is absolutely stunning, the food was amazing and the staff was excellent. I cannot say enough good things about VS. Thank you for helping me have the wedding of my dreams <3

Sent on 10/27/2014

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I very much enjoyed helping you both have the day of your dreams. :) I have already seen a few of the photos and they look amazing- I cannot wait to see the rest. I wish you both the best!

Kelsey · Married on 04/23/2018

The staff at villa Siena on our wedding day and throughout the entire process was far beyond my expectations. I literally felt like I was a bride out of the movie The Wedding Planner. I did not I expect the coordinator to be so helpful throughout the day and even bustled my dress for me! It was the most perfect day and choosing Villa Siena was the best decision I made (except picking the right husband!)

Sent on 04/30/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Kelsey! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you over the course of your wedding planning. We wish you and Devin the very best in your future!

Catia · Married on 04/15/2018

First off the Venue is amazing!! Secondly, my wedding coordinator Kelsey was absolutely the Bomb.com. So sweet and down to earth, professional, attentive to all my needs and concerns, very flexible and understanding, responding to every email quickly as she could, and just awesome. I definitely would recommend the venue and Kelsey (anyone from the staff). It was super clean every time I was there and on the day off. All my guest had a great time and commented how breathtaking the venue is.

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Villa Siena 8
    Villa Siena 9

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I am thrilled you hear you and your guests had a fabulous time! All my best to your and Jermaine! :)

Aicha · Married on 02/25/2018

I got married at Villa Siena on February 25, 2018. They were very professional and made my overall experience worth it! I worked with Kelsey before signing my contract and then after when I signed my contract I worked with Hannah. They made our experience even better! Thank you once again.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Aicha! I loved working with you and Marcus from start to finish of your planning process to your wedding day! We couldn't be happier to hear your experience was equally as wonderful! We wish you and Marcus the best in the future!

Glennasba · Married on 02/11/2018

Our wedding was perfect! The food was amazing, the schedule was coordinated superbly, the staff and management were more than accommodating and helpful. I can't help but want to relive my wedding at Villa Siena. Thank you so much Kelsey for making our day everything we'd hoped it would be!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Glenna! It was a pleasure working with you and Brandon and your wedding day was so special! Thank you for selecting Villa Siena for your wedding, and I wish you both all my best!!

Chelsea · Married on 01/13/2018

We got married 1/20/2018. It was the wedding I've been dreaming about since I was a kid. Villa Siena helped make our planning go as smoothly and easily as possible. It made my planning a lot less stressful since we did the package and had catering, floral, cake, and dj through their preferred vendors. Devin started us out with the initial tour, and we were lucky to have Kelsey as our coordinator. Both were quick to answer my questions and help with solutions. Definite 10/10!!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Villa Siena 10
    Villa Siena 11
    Villa Siena 12

Villa Siena's reply:

Chelsea - thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy to hear you had the wedding of your dreams... It was such a beautiful day! Congratulations again to you and Jesus!

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2017

I had my wedding here on December 30th and couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day! The staff and venue is absolutely amazing. They are professional, reliable, and make sure everything goes perfectly. We had the most amazing coordinator Kesley for our day as well. The food is also amazing, the guests still rave about how much they enjoyed it!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Villa Siena's reply:

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you to plan your big day and everything turned out beautiful! All my best wishes to you and Justin!! :)

Amy · Married on 11/19/2017

Everyone that we have come into contact with at Villa Siena has always been very friendly and helpful. So enjoyed working with Kelsey...very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and definitely helped make the wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! It was so fun working with you and your mom to help plan the big day - everything turned out beautiful! Best of luck to you and Kyle!!

Sharon · Married on 10/29/2017

In a word fantastic! The event was beautiful and we heard it from every guests in attendance. The food was delicious :) Our coordinator Kelsey made the event planning so smooth and organized that folks would comment on how calm and refreshed we looked all the way up to our wedding day! I would recommend Villa Siena to anyone interested in having the most memorable wedding experience of their lives.

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Villa Siena 13
    Villa Siena 14
    Villa Siena 15

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon!! I absolutely loved working with you and Manny, and your wedding day was so gorgeous! Thank for choosing Villa Siena - we wish you both all the best!!

Heather · Married on 09/01/2017

Villa Siena made our wedding day vision a reality! It was everything we had dreamed of plus more! Our guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was! There is nothing we would change or do over, it was perfect! A special shout out to Kelsey for making it all happen! She is great!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Villa Siena's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather!! Your wedding was an absolute dream - I am so happy I got to be a part of your special day! All my best to you and AJ! :)

Sheryl · Married on 08/10/2017

My daughter's wedding day was everything she dreamed it would be! The Villa Siena is such a beautiful venue and our coordinator Kelsey was so helpful and had great suggestions and help through the whole process. We dropped off our decor the day before and it was so nice to show up the next day and have everything set up exactly how we wanted it. She eliminated a lot of stress on us so that we could really enjoy our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Villa Siena's reply:

Sheryl - thank you so much for this kind review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you throughout the planning process. Kendall & Spencer's wedding day was gorgeous!! Thank you again for selecting Villa Siena!

Michele · Married on 07/01/2017

My experience with Villa Siena was nothing short of amazing! Every bride knows how stressful planning a wedding can be, especially if you’re doing it by yourself, which I was.
    My then fiancé, now husband, and I looked at about five different venues before we settled on Villa Siena. We had a friend get married there previously and was so mesmerized by it, but always assumed it’d be way out of our price range. To our surprise, it wasn’t! We booked our July wedding in September and were able to make monthly payments, which really helped!
    I had Devin as my coordinator, who was extremely prompt when I would send over a million questions. She answered them all very thoroughly and it made me feel like she really cared during the whole planning process, which was very comforting.
    Devin reached out to all my vendors before our big day and coordinated all the arrival times and gave them the important information they needed, which really helped relieved a lot of stress from me.
    During my wedding, my dress unfortunately kept having minor malfunctions and Devin was to the rescue every time. She kept the flow of my day smooth and all the questions and concerns off my plate.
    After the wedding, I had incredibly positive feedback about Villa Siena. Guests said the staff was extremely polite, accommodating, and that the building itself had a charm and magic about it. They especially loved the ballroom, some even calling it a “fairy tale setting.”
    If I could go back in time, I would pick Villa Siena a thousand times over. Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Villa Siena's reply:

Michele, we LOVED working with you! Your wedding was a complete dream from start to finish! I am so happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed the evening had a great overall experience with Villa Siena! I wish you and Brian all the best!!!