247 Reviews for Villa Siena

Linens (3)
Premium Liquor (2)
Centerpieces (2)
247 Villa Siena Reviews

Our wedding was perfect! The food was amazing, the schedule was coordinated superbly, the staff and management were more than accommodating and helpful. I can't help but want to relive my wedding at Villa Siena. Thank you so much Kelsey for making our day everything we'd hoped it would be!

Profile Picture Glennasba, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married 1/20/2018. It was the wedding I've been dreaming about since I was a kid. Villa Siena helped make our planning go as smoothly and easily as possible. It made my planning a lot less stressful since we did the package and had catering, floral, cake, and dj through their preferred vendors. Devin started us out with the initial tour, and we were lucky to have Kelsey as our coordinator. Both were quick to answer my questions and help with solutions. Definite 10/10!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

I had my wedding here on December 30th and couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day! The staff and venue is absolutely amazing. They are professional, reliable, and make sure everything goes perfectly. We had the most amazing coordinator Kesley for our day as well. The food is also amazing, the guests still rave about how much they enjoyed it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone that we have come into contact with at Villa Siena has always been very friendly and helpful. So enjoyed working with Kelsey...very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and definitely helped make the wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

In a word fantastic! The event was beautiful and we heard it from every guests in attendance. The food was delicious :) Our coordinator Kelsey made the event planning so smooth and organized that folks would comment on how calm and refreshed we looked all the way up to our wedding day! I would recommend Villa Siena to anyone interested in having the most memorable wedding experience of their lives.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Villa Siena made our wedding day vision a reality! It was everything we had dreamed of plus more! Our guests still talk about how beautiful our wedding was! There is nothing we would change or do over, it was perfect! A special shout out to Kelsey for making it all happen! She is great!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Furniture, Tables

My daughter's wedding day was everything she dreamed it would be! The Villa Siena is such a beautiful venue and our coordinator Kelsey was so helpful and had great suggestions and help through the whole process. We dropped off our decor the day before and it was so nice to show up the next day and have everything set up exactly how we wanted it. She eliminated a lot of stress on us so that we could really enjoy our special day.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with Villa Siena was nothing short of amazing! Every bride knows how stressful planning a wedding can be, especially if you’re doing it by yourself, which I was.
My then fiancé, now husband, and I looked at about five different venues before we settled on Villa Siena. We had a friend get married there previously and was so mesmerized by it, but always assumed it’d be way out of our price range. To our surprise, it wasn’t! We booked our July wedding in September and were able to make monthly payments, which really helped!
I had Devin as my coordinator, who was extremely prompt when I would send over a million questions. She answered them all very thoroughly and it made me feel like she really cared during the whole planning process, which was very comforting.
Devin reached out to all my vendors before our big day and coordinated all the arrival times and gave them the important information they needed, which really helped relieved a lot of stress from me.
During my wedding, my dress unfortunately kept having minor malfunctions and Devin was to the rescue every time. She kept the flow of my day smooth and all the questions and concerns off my plate.
After the wedding, I had incredibly positive feedback about Villa Siena. Guests said the staff was extremely polite, accommodating, and that the building itself had a charm and magic about it. They especially loved the ballroom, some even calling it a “fairy tale setting.”
If I could go back in time, I would pick Villa Siena a thousand times over. Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at this venue and it was beyond my expectations. My coordinator Kelsey helped make not only the day itself but the whole process run very smoothly and stress free. The wedding day was beautiful and very organized. I am so happy I chose this wedding venue!

Profile Picture Jannah, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're a super busy couple and dont have the time to put in the 24-7 effort of planning a wedding, I HIGHLY recommend this venue. They not only accommodate everything to your style but offer tons of vendors and assistance with anything you may need.

Profile Picture brooke, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!! Beautiful venue and incredible people!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was exactly how I had imagined it to be. Devin did an amazing job, the wait staff was amazing. I couldn't have picked a better venue. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and how nice the employees at Villa Siena were.

Profile Picture Annalise, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hannah was amazing to work with! From the time she took over she was helpful, prompt with e-mails and phone calls, and very knowledgeable. At the rehearsal we dropped off all of our decor and the day of the wedding she set it up exactly how I imagined it! I gave her very little instructions and it was beyond beautiful. She was there the whole day of the wedding to help. Villa Siena is absolutely stunning and all the staff was courteous, professional, and very helpful. I would highly recommend the Villa for any wedding. Our day was flawless and beyond how I imagined it.

Profile Picture Megan , 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out for our wedding day at Villa Siena! My parents are from the East Coast and wedding's out there tend to have a little different style than what you find in Arizona. Villa Siena was more than accommodating in ensuring my parents were satisfied with every aspect of the wedding. Devin, our coordinator, was responsive, invested and I don't know how I could've gone through this whole process without her! The really nice thing about Villa Siena is that they want to make sure their site is available for couples on ANY budget. It is such a beautiful venue and I love that they don't try to make it a "status" thing with an all in plan that would be cost prohibitive for a lot of couples. This way you can add things on and take things off so that it really makes sense for the way you envision your day!
Everyone was incredibly flexible, friendly, and would go above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. And it really was! Thank you so much to everyone involved in making our day exactly what we dreamed :)

Profile Picture Jordana, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Everything was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. The venue is so beautiful and we will recommend to everyone. Everyone commented on how lovely it was and the best wedding they had ever attended. Thanks to Kelsey for holding it together and making things run so smoothly from beginning to end. We would do it all over and not change a thing. Superb. :)

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day could not have gone any better. Kelsey was better than words could explain. Or food and cake was through the venue and i was worried because i hadn't seen any reviews on them...they were awesome! We had compliments for days on the beef tenderloin, tortellini, and green beans. The cake was beautiful and tasted even better. It could not have been an easier more perfect day.

Profile Picture Alisha, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was remarkably beautiful. It it well up kept which names this venue one of the best in the Phoenix area. the Staff was on point and made any change we wanted to accommodate our special day. The weather was predicted to rain, so they gave us options if we wanted to move our wedding inside but allowed us to keep it outside until the last moment. Our event coordinator helped us through the process of how we wanted our setting and helped us out during rehearsal. If you are looking for a venue that looks elegant and beautiful, villa siena is the place for you.

Profile Picture Dennis, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough great things about Villa Siena! Their staff, food, venue itself, professionalism, etc. was all perfect for our wedding! We got married on 12/28/16 and they made it perfect for us! All of our guests could not believe how absolutely gorgeous our wedding was. A HUGE thank you to everyone at Villa Siena for making our day flawless and stress-free.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Everything was perfect. With planning a year out... I had a chance to meet almost everyone... No matter who I spoke to, I always received excellent service! Kelsey was my coordinator and was amazing. She went above and beyond to make my day special. Once again, thank you!

Profile Picture jemila, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Villa Siena was absolutely perfect for my big day! My coordinator Devin E, was truly perfect she always told me what was coming up and what I had to do! She was super calm on the day of and made everything look absolutely beautiful.
The venue it self is truly breath taking, once I stepped in there and toured it I knew I wanted this place, the price is perfect for everything that is included! I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Wish I could go back and do it again!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Villa Siena July 22, 2016 and it was a dream come true. We received so many compliments from our guests about the food, venue and atmosphere. Our coordinator, Dana, was AMAZING. She was so quick to respond to all of our questions and emails and really worked hard to make sure everything was PERFECT! You feel like you are in Italy and the vendors we used through them (Ray the DJ & the catering and cake company) were equally as awesome! We also loved how VS allows you to provide your own alcohol, while they take care of the mixers and soft drinks, beer and wine. Their all inclusive package was not only very reasonably priced, but took SO MUCH stress off of planning and coordinating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue. We checked out over 9 venues, Villa Siena was the first, and we compared every single venue to them. Look no further, honestly, not only is the venue incredible, but the coordinators are sweet, kind, and truly treat you like a friend or family member-which is something you don't always find! I honestly don't have a single bad thing to say. To add to this, my uncle currently works as the captain of the Yale club and has previously worked for several hotels including the plaza, coordinating large, upscale weddings, and events. He is very hard to please and impress, and he was equally impressed and continues to have rave remarks about our big day. Thank you so much to Dana and Villa Siena for playing such a huge role in our wedding. I have no regrets and I know you will not be disappointed if you decide to go with this venue!!!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables

Everything was so great on my wedding day! Dana is awesome!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding there on May 15th 2016, and it was perfect! I could not have asked for more! Dana our Wedding planner was the best! We got the all inclusive package and upgraded few times changed few things and she was very flexible with our all requests. A bride is always nervous that something will go wrong but with Dana I trusted that every would be just fine, and when I walked into the ballroom for the 1st time it was a dream come true! Very pleased and my guests could not get enough of how gorgeous the location was! 5 stars for sure!! And I failed to mention the food was awesome! Presentation and taste. Love loved our special day at Villa Siena.

Profile Picture Yesica, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Devin was amazing, we were constantly emailing her with questions and she was always kind, responsive and helpful. The bartenders were awesome, people commented that they were very nice and quick with getting drinks out. Everything was exactly as I had dreamed, the ceremony and ballroom were GORGEOUS, I could not have been happier with the way it all turned out. People raved about how beautiful the whole event was.

Profile Picture Casey, 4/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Glassware, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Furniture, Tables