Villa Penna Reviews

39 | Sterling Heights, MI

39 Reviews for Villa Penna

39 Villa Penna Reviews

Jamie · Married on 10/22/2017

Could not be more satisfied with the entire experience. Had my shower and wedding reception here and the entire staff went above and beyond my expectations! Special shout out to Jamie Lynn, Danielle and Lisa! thank you all so so so much! Also, food was DELICIOUS!

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

The family like feel and professionalism that Villa penna gives every guest is beyond heart warming. Adriann was an absolute life saver. She made sure every detail of my day was covered, and literally PERFECT. My family and guests are raving about the food, atmosphere and most importantly the service. The best service. My father was blown away. The attentiveness, and professionalism they show every guest is amazing. I will never have another even anywhere else.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Villa Penna's reply:

You & Sean made the day PERFECT.. such and adorable couple!! :) Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.. it was fantastic!! That fruit & sweet table was amazing too!! We wish you a lifetime of wealth, health, & happiness!! Hope to see you in the future! XoXo- Villa Penna

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. The entire staff is extremely professional, accommodating, responsive, organized, and pleasant. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a stess-free event with a great family-owned business. My guests couldn't stop complimenting the venue, food, service, and overall experience.

Villa Penna's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much!! We appreciate your kindness, compliments, hope to see to again, & wish you nothing but the best on your wedding day!! All our love- Villa Penna

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2017

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Villa Penna this past Friday and could not have been happier! The food was absolutely outstanding and people are still talking about it. Everything that was discussed at our meetings with George and crew was exactly the way they said they would be and we didn't have to do a thing! It was so nice and stress-free and elegant! I would absolutely recommend having any occasion here!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Villa Penna's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Tatro and Congratulations!!! Everything was perfect and we wouldn't have it any other way!! We are so happy you both loved everything... it was a pleasure working with you!! Lots of love~ George and the crew :)

Brittany · Married on 01/28/2017

Excellent Experience

I have attended a few events a Villa Penna's and the food and service are always impeccable!

Eve · Married on 01/06/2017

Venue is a Perfect Place for Wedding, funeral luncheon or Ladies Red hat CHRISTMAS LUNChEONS

Jeninne · Married on 11/04/2016

My wedding here was perfect. The room was beautiful, service was superb, and the food was EXCELLENT and many of our guests were raving about it. I would not hesitate to hold another event here.

Villa Penna's reply:

We are so happy for you guys, everything was beautiful.. especially you two, and it was our pleasure!! Cheers to many years!!

Melanie · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I did a lot of hunting to find the perfect venue for our big day. We fell in love with Villa Penna, not only because of the beauty of the venue, but because of the amazing staff. This is the best overall value around! From the moment we met with the owner and his soon to be daughter in-law, they treated us like family. My husband and I are both gluten free and they were able to accommodate us with no hesitation and the food was SO good! Our head Table had their own wait staff who was sure to make sure we had plenty of Champagne and anything we needed...Sam was the absolute best! We would use this venue again in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone we know!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Villa Penna's reply:

Thank you Melanie & Matt for being such a fun couple to work with, giving us such a great review, & starting the night off right with the Whiskey! :) We wish you nothing but happiness together!! XoXo- Villa Penna

Amazing service and food!! They are the best! They accommodated all our requests and provided the best service :)

Villa Penna's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Villa Penna!! We are SO honored you let us make your Special Day come true!! Congrats and happy married life to the both of you!! Xoxo- The Penna Family

Kathryn · Married on 08/06/2016

The Villa Penna Family treated me like I was a part of their family as well! Excellent service and professionalism; not to mention spectacular food! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends and plan to book more parties/occasions there in the future!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Villa Penna's reply:

Dear Private User, Thank you for giving us a Spectacular rating and recommending our venue to others!! Welcome to The Villa Penna Family!! :)

Awesome place to celebrate a unity joining the staff was great everyone was very professional

Such a beautiful place. Everyone was extremely professional and so helpful with everything we needed. I highly recommend this place.

john · Married on 01/17/2015

If I had to use one word to describe my daughters wedding reception it would be spectacular. Penna's exceeded my every expectation. George has the venue, level of service and the food tuned to the highest degree. We have received so many kudos on the evening from those in attendance. There is not one thing they could have done to make the night more perfect. My highest compliments and thanks to everyone who contributed to the evening.

• User4884952 · event on: 10/23/2014

GREAT HALL, GREAT FOOD, GREAT FAMILY TO WORK WITH!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 02/08/2014

Fantastic to work with. Everything was perfect, and the food was outstanding.

I would recommend using Pennas to everyone!

Sherry · Married on 08/03/2013

Everything was perfect! George is the best!

best venue money can buy George is awesome his establishment is awesome had a wonderful time everything was perfect they treated us like family

• User3220780 · 2+ years ago

Great service and food. Had a family memorial and couldn't be any happier with my choice of having it at villa penna. Food was great and the service made everything even better. At the end of the day, our server Grace, had all the left over food in foil pans so we could take it home. How nice. She even brought out a small individual carry out for a friend because she couldn't get over how amazing the fettuccine Alfredo was. That was very kind of her, she did a great job and knows how to keep customers happy and coming back. I told her I'll be coming to the restaurant and requesting her. Thank you for such a great memorial, truly means a lot to my family and I.

khalood · event on: 04/14/2013

We had our Daughter FALLON'S Bridal Shower, and thank god we had at Penna Villa, it was the BEST food, service was great, George was so nice and REALLY worked with me. Everyone is still talking about our shower. Thanks to the staff and George.

Sharon · Married on 12/18/2012

Had our company Christmas party here.. The food was excellent, service was great, and also great atmosphere.. We will definitely be back for future events!! Very reasonably priced as well :)

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

This venue is amazing!! They have a beautiful staircase that is great for pictures, nice lighting in the room, and the marble dance floor is great! Overall you can tell that George deeply cares about his hall compared to other halls of equal price!
    Service is also great. I had many questions at times and George and the ladies that work for him do a great job answering your questions as soon as they can, which is usually right away. The day of our wedding everything ran very smoothly, which for a type-A person like myself is very important and will keep any bride calm.
    But the Best is the food!! Which is to die for!! Every table I went to said the food was amazing and no one left hungry. Best of all I had guests who had specail food allergies and they took care of them and made our guest feel like we really care about them! To me what really makes the difference is that Villa Penna is not just a hall, but a restaurant too. Everyone knows hall food is alright especially the late night pizza, but at Villa Penna every dish is perfect...and the late night pizza hit the spot at the end of the night! And you wouldn't believe how many guests were excited like kids when they saw they were getting 2 deserts!
    GO WITH VILLA PENNA!! You won't be disappointed, George is the best! :-D

Linda · Married on 05/26/2012

Villa Penna was such a elegant place for our reception. The outdoors and indoors of the venue are perfect for photos, the food was wonderful and working with the staff was also great. Villa lifted a lot of pressure off of our shoulders before and on the wedding day. My husband and I were greatly pleased and loved the food. We still have family members that comment to us on how great the food was!

Sandy · Married on 04/28/2012

Love the food and the service was everything I had hoped for!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

George and Stacey are great to work with and make you feel like family. They are very professional and easy to work with. Thanks for making our big day amazing!

Julia · Married on 03/31/2012

I was so happy with the entire evening. The food was great and the staff attended to our needs and made us feel very special. A big thanks to Santino the Chef he is the best!!!