38 Reviews for Villa Penna

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
35 Villa Penna Reviews

Could not be more satisfied with the entire experience. Had my shower and wedding reception here and the entire staff went above and beyond my expectations! Special shout out to Jamie Lynn, Danielle and Lisa! thank you all so so so much! Also, food was DELICIOUS!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The family like feel and professionalism that Villa penna gives every guest is beyond heart warming. Adriann was an absolute life saver. She made sure every detail of my day was covered, and literally PERFECT. My family and guests are raving about the food, atmosphere and most importantly the service. The best service. My father was blown away. The attentiveness, and professionalism they show every guest is amazing. I will never have another even anywhere else.

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. The entire staff is extremely professional, accommodating, responsive, organized, and pleasant. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a stess-free event with a great family-owned business. My guests couldn't stop complimenting the venue, food, service, and overall experience.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at Villa Penna this past Friday and could not have been happier! The food was absolutely outstanding and people are still talking about it. Everything that was discussed at our meetings with George and crew was exactly the way they said they would be and we didn't have to do a thing! It was so nice and stress-free and elegant! I would absolutely recommend having any occasion here!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Venue is a Perfect Place for Wedding, funeral luncheon or Ladies Red hat CHRISTMAS LUNChEONS

Profile Picture Eve, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding here was perfect. The room was beautiful, service was superb, and the food was EXCELLENT and many of our guests were raving about it. I would not hesitate to hold another event here.

Profile Picture Jeninne, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I did a lot of hunting to find the perfect venue for our big day. We fell in love with Villa Penna, not only because of the beauty of the venue, but because of the amazing staff. This is the best overall value around! From the moment we met with the owner and his soon to be daughter in-law, they treated us like family. My husband and I are both gluten free and they were able to accommodate us with no hesitation and the food was SO good! Our head Table had their own wait staff who was sure to make sure we had plenty of Champagne and anything we needed...Sam was the absolute best! We would use this venue again in a heartbeat and recommend it to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, China, Linens, Valet

Amazing service and food!! They are the best! They accommodated all our requests and provided the best service :)

Profile Picture User7392661, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Villa Penna Family treated me like I was a part of their family as well! Excellent service and professionalism; not to mention spectacular food! I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends and plan to book more parties/occasions there in the future!

Profile Picture User7404446, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Awesome place to celebrate a unity joining the staff was great everyone was very professional

Profile Picture User3875418, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Such a beautiful place. Everyone was extremely professional and so helpful with everything we needed. I highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture User4425470, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If I had to use one word to describe my daughters wedding reception it would be spectacular. Penna's exceeded my every expectation. George has the venue, level of service and the food tuned to the highest degree. We have received so many kudos on the evening from those in attendance. There is not one thing they could have done to make the night more perfect. My highest compliments and thanks to everyone who contributed to the evening.

Profile Picture john, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic to work with. Everything was perfect, and the food was outstanding.

I would recommend using Pennas to everyone!

Profile Picture Francesca, 2/8/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! George is the best!

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

best venue money can buy George is awesome his establishment is awesome had a wonderful time everything was perfect they treated us like family

Profile Picture User2964111, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service and food. Had a family memorial and couldn't be any happier with my choice of having it at villa penna. Food was great and the service made everything even better. At the end of the day, our server Grace, had all the left over food in foil pans so we could take it home. How nice. She even brought out a small individual carry out for a friend because she couldn't get over how amazing the fettuccine Alfredo was. That was very kind of her, she did a great job and knows how to keep customers happy and coming back. I told her I'll be coming to the restaurant and requesting her. Thank you for such a great memorial, truly means a lot to my family and I.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had our company Christmas party here.. The food was excellent, service was great, and also great atmosphere.. We will definitely be back for future events!! Very reasonably priced as well :)

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is amazing!! They have a beautiful staircase that is great for pictures, nice lighting in the room, and the marble dance floor is great! Overall you can tell that George deeply cares about his hall compared to other halls of equal price!
Service is also great. I had many questions at times and George and the ladies that work for him do a great job answering your questions as soon as they can, which is usually right away. The day of our wedding everything ran very smoothly, which for a type-A person like myself is very important and will keep any bride calm.
But the Best is the food!! Which is to die for!! Every table I went to said the food was amazing and no one left hungry. Best of all I had guests who had specail food allergies and they took care of them and made our guest feel like we really care about them! To me what really makes the difference is that Villa Penna is not just a hall, but a restaurant too. Everyone knows hall food is alright especially the late night pizza, but at Villa Penna every dish is perfect...and the late night pizza hit the spot at the end of the night! And you wouldn't believe how many guests were excited like kids when they saw they were getting 2 deserts!
GO WITH VILLA PENNA!! You won't be disappointed, George is the best! :-D

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Villa Penna was such a elegant place for our reception. The outdoors and indoors of the venue are perfect for photos, the food was wonderful and working with the staff was also great. Villa lifted a lot of pressure off of our shoulders before and on the wedding day. My husband and I were greatly pleased and loved the food. We still have family members that comment to us on how great the food was!

Profile Picture Linda , 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love the food and the service was everything I had hoped for!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

George and Stacey are great to work with and make you feel like family. They are very professional and easy to work with. Thanks for making our big day amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so happy with the entire evening. The food was great and the staff attended to our needs and made us feel very special. A big thanks to Santino the Chef he is the best!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penna's did a wonderful job at our wedding reception! They were always very prompt and provided great service when serving food and drinks. Food was excellent!!! No complaints from anyone! Many compliments given on waitstaff. The head table was taken care of very well, staff friendly! Penna's was decorated beautifully for the winter/Christmas time, couldn't of asked for more. Only thing was disappointed on was that Penna's does not cater to children, only under 3 yrs of age (free). Had to pay full price for a child that we paid for an adult (which includes bar). Overall very satisfied, just hope for future clients that price changes for children!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/10/11, 6 Reviews

Excellent Job on my wedding thanks Pennas

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My ficanee and I at the time met with George a few times , and our last meeting in May , he invited us for dinner and drinks on him... we laughed about business, weddings, and much more. What an amazing man!

Profile Picture victoria, 6/18/10, 5 Reviews