Villa Norbu Reviews

6 | St Thomas, VI

6 Reviews for Villa Norbu

Andrea · Married on 05/23/2021

Amazing experience

For one, this place is way more beautiful than this app or the villa norbu website lets on. It’s the most beautiful house on the island. Alain is so amazing. He helped me with every little detail. I didn’t have to plan much because he did all of it for me with no extra fees. He has a relaxed demeanor that is super helpful for a high tension bride which is exactly what I am. I emailed him at midnight before my wedding and he was responsive and called me.

I am a foodie and the food was incredible. Everyone is still talking about the steak. Trust me, get the lobster and steak. The staff are amazing, fun and funny. Great people all around. The wedding coordinator picked me and my girls up because we didn’t have a ride.

My friends are talking about how incredible the night was and I think the same. I just wish I had more time there. We would do it again any day. Thank you alain!!

Sent on 05/28/2021

Kyrstin · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Perfect

Alain and Soolan made our day absolutely perfect! Villa Norbu is a dream itself, and the pictures turned out absolutely amazing. I would recommend them to anyone! They are so accommodating and kind and will help you with anything you need!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Michael J. · Married on 08/12/2019

Excellent. Nice people.

Excellent service. Nice people

Sent on 09/07/2019

Villa Norbu's reply:

Thank you Michael & Judie. Wishing you guys an amazing life together and many beautiful Caribbean sunsets.

Alain & Soolan
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Full service venue run by incredible people

How can we give more than 5 stars? We cannot thank Alain, Soolan and their entire team at Norbu enough for making our dream wedding a reality. I (the bride) grew up in the VI but now live in NY, and chose not to hire a wedding planner. My parents who still live there helped, but Alain and Soolan went above and beyond assisting us, providing advice and recommendations, and planning with us for months in advance. There was no request they did not their hardest to accommodate. Alain made introductions to multiple other vendors, including the taxi service that was critical to getting all our guests to the wedding, but also ended up helping us on multiple days. He introed us to an incredible day of coordinator who jumped in full force working with everyone at Norbu to carry our vision to the finish line so we could fully enjoy our day. It goes without saying that the Norbu property is beyond beautiful, providing varying spaces all in one location. For anyone like myself who didn’t want your standard beach wedding but has a large group to move around, it is the perfect scenario. They provide all the necessary items for setup, wait staff and then some. Everything their exclusive chef made was delicious and beautiful, and generously portioned. Between what Norbu offers and the vendor connections they make, it really is a full service wedding venue. I could go on and on about every little thing they did to help us, but I hope what I have here demonstrates how they go above and beyond. These are people who take great pride in putting on a beautiful, flawless event, meticulously paying attention to every little detail, and even more so they are genuinely kind, generous, patient people. We feel so lucky to have partnered with them for our special day - it was the best choice we could have made and we wish we could live it all over again already.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Mary

Mary K. · Married on 05/12/2019

Wedding and brunch at Villa Norbu

We had a ceremony scheduled at Villa Norbu, and, just four days prior to the event, we lost our venue for the reception. Villa Norbu was able to step in and do a fabulous brunch for our group on extremely short notice with wonderful decor, food and service. I would definitely recommend Villa Norbu with it's spectacular location, gardens, and wonderful service to anyone looking to have a truly special event.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Villa Norbu's reply:

Thank you for trusting us, Mary Kay! Your group was lovely. It was our pleasure to host their ceremony & brunch.

Alain M Brin
    Villa Norbu

Vanessa · Married on 02/26/2019

Vanessa & Demetrius’s wedding

This was the most amazing day of my life and Alain and his team just made it picture perfect! We will always remember you guys!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Villa Norbu's reply:

It was such a pleasure to host your special event. What a lovely day!
    Thank you for trusting us!
    Alain Brin