17 Reviews for Villa Chanticleer

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Chairs (1)
17 Villa Chanticleer Reviews

From beginning to end this was the best experience. Leilani and Jennifer were both so attentive and so easy to work with They are wonderful. We had our ceremony in the Villa garden and it turned out to be amazing. I could not have asked for a better place to have our special day. Absolutely amazing location and wonderful people. All of guest had such a good time and commented on how beautiful this one amazing place is.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melinda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Premium Liquor, Chairs, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Glassware

I had both my wedding ceremony and reception at Villa Chanticleer. It was the first place my husband and I looked at and we fell in love with it. We looked at other places and kept an open mind, but nothing could compete with the price and setting of the Villa Chanticleer. Leilani was absolutely amazing. She definitely went above and beyond and we appreciate her so much for all of her help! We had our ceremony in the garden and it was beautiful! We had our dinner on one side of the Villa and the dancing on the other side and it worked out great. There is also a hollow tree that makes for a great background for pictures. The staff are very flexible with a lot of things and on such a short notice. My husband and I planned our wedding in a month and two weeks and the Villa Chanticleer made our dream wedding come true. Thank you all again so much!

Profile Picture Arianna, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We rented the Healdsburg Clubhouse for my son and fiancé's wedding rehearsal dinner and Leilani Martin who also manages The Villa was wonderful and attentive to all our needs. The venue is quite affordable and a special place to relax and enjoy your special occasion. Thanks, Leilani and company for all your help!

Profile Picture Cheri, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely loved this venue. It had that rustic charm that we were looking for! I loved all the charming accents to the place.

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful venue!!! There was so much that I loved about Villa Chanticleer. We got married there in June and the ceremony site was so lush and green. What I loved most about this venue is how large it was. Between the outdoor areas, the dining room, the bar, and the ballroom, our guests had plenty of space to spread out. I also loved how we were able to have our entire event, outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, onsite, so we didn't have to worry about our guests traveling from one place to the next. You forget that the property is in the middle of a neighborhood, it is so well secluded and shaded by big oak and redwood trees. This venue was perfectly suited for what we were looking for. Many other venues we looked at in this area required events to be finished by 9-9:30 pm, whereas Villa Chanticleer lets you party it up until after midnight! We had an absolute blast and received many comments through the evening about how much our guests loved the venue and how beautiful they thought it was!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Becca and Villa Chanticleer are great! Becca is there to answer all of your questions, no matter how silly you think that they may be. And the Venue is gorgeous. Becca does a great job! Throughout the entire year and a half long process Becca was there for any questions and responded within 24 hours if not less. The day of the wedding she was fantastic, checking everything out and making sure that everything was great. After we were officially married, Becca met us at the gate of the garden with Champagne from the bar and it was exactly what we needed. So perfect! The venue is such a great deal and was the perfect price range for me in the realm of venue, alcohol and more. Perfect location in Healdsburg, it was far enough away from the main drag of the middle of town that it was not loud but close enough that you could get to the center of town within 5 min or less. Would totally recommend.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The Villa Chanticleer is a wonderful and affordable place to have your wedding. I was on a budget and I was able to get everything I wanted from this venue. Its very naturally beautiful up there, so I didn't have to do much decorating, which saved a lot of money. Its easy to get to and easy for guests of all ages. Its nicely paved and has easy access to the building, Beautiful places to take pictures on the grounds as well. Becca Hughes is the coordinator up there and she is amazing and does a great job helping you plan. She was available and there to answer my questions. She makes good suggestions and lets you know what will work and will not. They let you bring in your own caterer and other vendors. I would recommend this place to anyone else getting married!!

Profile Picture Hettie, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar

I had both my ceremony and reception at Villa Chanticleer, and cannot say enough great things about it! First, it is gorgeous. The garden was gorgeous and needed very little decor because of the natural beauty, and the reception venue was just as great - spacious and elegant. The staff was great to work with as well. We had an incredibly positive experience, and are still riding our wedding high because it was all so great!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

The Villa Chanticleer is an amazing wedding venue to get married at. I choose the Villa Chanticleer to gt married because it was local and affordable. I absolutely loved working with Becca she was so kind and accomodating. She was on top of everything and was a pleasure to work with.
She took care of me and was tentative to all of my needs. I really appreciated working with her and if you are looking for an amazing venue to get married at this would be it.

Profile Picture Lucine, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Parking

Villa Chanticleer was a hidden gem in wine country wedding sites. After searching around we found several sites which were topping our budget but once we found and toured the Villa we knew we found our wedding and reception site. The price was well below what we expected and the grounds and hall were beautful (and almost too large for our smallish wedding of about 50 people). Becca was amazing and able to work with us and our various vendors along the planning process. There was a minor mixup on the day of the wedding with delivery of our rental equipment (apperently the rental company sent over our items plus another weddings itmes in the same shipment) but Becca straightened it out and had her staff assist with removing the other parties items.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the staff at the Villa were more than helpful during the entire planning process and even stayed the entire day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Leilani took care of all of mine and my moms calls and emails without fail. The grounds were so beautiful and we are still getting compliments about the wedding everyday. I highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married in the area.

Profile Picture Patricia , 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Becca was great. I had tons of questions and she got me timely answers to everything. Having our ceremony and cocktail hour at Villa Chanticleer was the perfect way to kick off the celebrations. Our guests loved the venue!

Profile Picture User5425269, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Villa is owned by the City of Healdsburg, and I dealt with Rachel in their office. Rachel was fantastic to work with; all of my inquiries received a timely response and she was very professional, flexible and acommodating. We had reserved both the Villa itself for our Reception, and the Garden area for our Ceremony. Our rain back-up plan was to hold the Ceremony inside the Villa, and it did, indeed, rain on our wedding day. We switched the set up to the Villa and are receiving a complete refund on the Garden area, even though we technically cancelled on the day of!

The only problem that I ran into is that Rachel only works 11-3, Monday through Friday, which is no fault of her own. Any emails or phone calls that I put through to her during her non-business hours were returned the next time she was in the office.

Fantastic!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The space is truly one-of-a-kind and a local "institution" in Healdsburg! It's perfect for events, and has glorious grounds!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Parking

Love the Villa! Had such a good experience here. One of the only places you can fit 200 people in Sonoma County!

Profile Picture Ellen , 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
3.5

The Villa is such a beautiful place to get married! The wedding garden is really peaceful tucked into a grove of redwood trees and has so many plants and flowers that it almost decorates itself.

Since the site is through the city there are a lot of strict rules that were a little frustrating but it was worth it because we really liked the site and the cost wasn't out of our budget. Elizabeth was really nice and helpful and made it a little easier as we went through the process.

The bar HAS to be through the American Legion so we weren't able to buy our own alcohol and have the bartender we wanted to serve also American Legion was pricey but it seems that every event site had one area that would cost more even if everything else seemed cost effective.

Profile Picture Kat, 9/26/08, 5 Reviews