Villa Buonincontro Reviews

4 | Fort Atkinson, WI

4 Reviews for Villa Buonincontro

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, beautiful, perfect wedding venue

I could not have picked a better place for our wedding! The staff was so accommodating and took care of everything!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Venue

My husband and I got married this last weekend at Villa Buonincontro. The venue is absolutely amazing! The view is breathtaking and the inside of the barn glows at night from all the lights strung through the ceiling! The huge deck on the back of the barn is amazing and was a huge selling point for us! Great place for cocktail hour and to take a break from dancing to look up at the stars!

I can’t say enough about Tony, Mandi, and their staff! I was slightly worried because they had SO MUCH to do, but honestly they pulled it off and did a phenomenal job! You can truly tell that they sincerely want to make your day perfect and go above and beyond to do so! Tony even ran to the store and got extra liquor for us when we ran out! They do so much behind the scenes that I’m sure things went unnoticed by me being so busy, but I am so thankful for everything! Tony even drove me and the groom (and two members of our wedding party) to the hotel because our final shuttle left without us (he did try to come back for us but it was not communicated to us)! Talk about going above and beyond! I do wish I had a day of coordinator to do more of the communication with Tony, Mandy, and their team in regards to the details for the rehearsal and day of (but that is my own fault)! Overall though everything came together seamlessly and was like a fairytale! We have gotten SO many
    compliments about the venue and their team! We wish we could go back and do it all over again! Please get married at Villa Buonincontro, but book quickly...they only do 12 weddings a year! You won’t regret it! I wish I had photos but haven’t them back from photographer yet! Will post when I do! :)

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lauri · Married on 10/07/2017

Our daughter wanted a rustic wedding and Villa Buonincontro was the perfect place. With their authentic historical barn the rustic factor was over the top excellent. Tony and Mandi were great to work with and willing to do pretty much anything we asked. They made themselves available when we needed to come out and look just one more time to get things arranged in our own minds. One great thing is they are available so you can decorate and drop stuff off on Friday and then the morning of the wedding can be spent on other important things like getting ready for the wedding. We dropped stuff off and said we would be there to put these out and they said, "no that is our job" when we were finding someone to start the candles they said, "don't worry we can do that for you". I was just floored by their willingness to help the day be exactly what we wanted for our daughter and son-in-law. From someone helping to park cars and bring older guest right to the door and to making sure the fire was going so we could offer s'mores to our guest. They work with several vendors for catering and we didn't even know they were there, the food simply appeared on schedule as well as appetizers and pizzas that we had ordered. I cannot say enough and everyone who attended said they had the best time and that it was the neatest location for a wedding. Thank you Mandi and Tony for everything.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Megan · Married on 07/30/2019

Beautiful Barn with Lovely Landscape

Villa Buonincontro was the perfect setting for our wedding! The country atmosphere, complemented with beautiful landscaping, created the ideal backdrop for our special day! The barn was breathtaking all lit up, and the property featured several spaces for guests to roam, which was perfect for those who wanted to have conversations! (One of our favorite spaces was the big deck that overlooked the entire venue!) Tony and Mandi were very accommodating and ensured that everything ran flawlessly! Definitely recommend having Villa B for your big day!

Sent on 08/23/2019