Viennas Photography Reviews

Viennas Photography 7
  • Colin

Colin Forney · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Part of the wedding

It was our first wedding so we didn't know what to do, but we really lucked out hiring Kosta to be our photographer was the best decision we made. He was very nice and extremely responsive. He had many suggestions for our photo sessions and was helpful in every way. I'm going to recommend him to every couple I know

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Viennas Photography 8
    Viennas Photography 9

John B Anderson · Married on 10/13/2018

***Pick this Guy***Stellar, Highly, HIGHLY, recommended.

First let me say that Kosta responded very quickly, and addresed all of my concerns. We had a lot of family, and many different groups that needed to be shot. Kosta was efficient and had a great eye from the "first reveal" to the grandparents. I highly recommend him and couldn't have been more pleased. Everyone at the wedding loved him and family has loved the pictures. I would give him more than 5 stars if possible.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mary · Married on 10/13/2018

100% amazing

Kosta was absolutely phenomenal!! Super easy to book and a pleasure to work with! I cannot say enough great things. He took the most beautful pictures and we got every single family shot we were hoping for as well as several more incredible pics from his suggestions. Wedding party shots were amazing, ceremony pics: awesome and candid reception shots were phenomenal. I could not reccomend him more!!! He arrived early during lots of traffic and is all around amazing=)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Hanna · Married on 08/11/2018

Kosta did a great job photographing our outdoor August wedding. He was prompt, efficient, friendly, professional, accommodating, and super easy to work with -- as well as communicative leading up to the event. He worked with our shot list while also infusing some of his own creativity into the process. We had a lot of fun doing portraits with him during the cocktail hour, and he was really receptive to our own ideas for photos. He patiently trekked across the venue with us in the heat, suggesting cool spots for photos and different poses to suit the lighting and scene. He made the family portraits a smooth and painless process. We also got some pretty sweet sunset portraits. Kosta also worked with us to accommodate our budget. My husband and I would happily recommend Kosta as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Melody · Married on 07/22/2018

Kosta went above and beyond to deliver the most stunning engagement pics!
    He traveled a distance to make sure we got our dream scene.
    Used so much gorgeous natural lighting and shadows in our photos.
    We had such a good experience and the whole day was just fun!
    I couldn't be happier with the quality of service, quality of photos and over all experience.
    You won't be disappointed here.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Viennas Photography 10
    Viennas Photography 11
    Viennas Photography 12
    Viennas Photography 13
    Viennas Photography 14
    Viennas Photography 15

Adriana · event on 07/03/2018

Amazing photographer! Pays close attention to detail and do whatever he can to option the shot!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Kosta was accommodating to every request and helpful! He was happy to answer questions whenever we had any. He always responded quickly and his photos are amazing! On the day of the wedding, he had great ideas for group pictures and even took a drone shot of all of our guests. I would definitely recommend for anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Kosta was so great to work with! He captured our day in such an amazing way!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Christine · Married on 12/22/2017

I chose to have Videography at my wedding as a last minute decision and using Viennas Videography was a fantastic choice. The quality of the video was great and his ability to capture my wedding day exactly how I envisioned exceeded my expectations. He was also flexible with me changing my timeline a week before the wedding and the wedding itself not running according to schedule.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Julia · Married on 08/14/2016

Viennas Photography was there to capture the surprise proposal at my front door by my now husband. On that same day, Viennas Photography also took pictures for our engagement photo shoot at Cylburn Gardens. Viennas Photography is super quick about sending your photos to you, the quality of the photos are excellent, they are patient, and they will work with you to help create special memories that will last a lifetime! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Viennas Photography 16
    Viennas Photography 17

Amy · event on 05/20/2015

My photos turned out great, and our session was more than an hour in length. We walked the campus grounds taking pictures at all of the school landmarks. He was attentive and knowledgeable, and spent a lot of time making sure he had taken the perfect photos. He was expedient with the finishing process and got my photos to me in a timely manner and for a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this photographer and intend to use him again in the future!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

I planned my wedding in under a month and got Kosta’s contact info from a coworker that knew him. He was very easy to work with and accommodating to my needs and adjusted pricing according to my wants/needs. The only complaint I could really have is that I had an extremely small venue (the seating area could only fit 30 people so it was a VERY small dance area - just to give you an idea) so some pictures had some people in the background, just wished he would have had a bigger area to work with because I know he was only trying to be accommodating to people that wanted to take their own photos. I also unexpectedly had my Dad in the hospital the night of my wedding and Kosta was quick to get some pictures to me to put at his bedside before he passed away. I’m thankful he was able to capture some great memories for us.

Sent on 12/23/2017