Vidrio Inspired Productions Reviews

Vidrio Inspired Productions 5
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

We used VIP for our wedding in early October.
    Mike was absolutely fantastic. He helped with everything he possibly could. He gave me opinions and advice on all sorts of wedding related stuff not just florals.
    We got all our flowers from VIP as well as our linens and that was probably the best decision I made for the entire wedding. Once Mike arrived day of all my worries went away, after only 3 meetings with him I was 100% sure he would make everything beautiful. He worked so hard to get me the flowers I wanted within my budget. He threw in so many extra little things just to make it easier on me. He basically set up my entire reception space and I am so grateful! My flowers were beyond beautiful, so many people said so! After every meeting I had with him it was like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I would absolutely recommend VIP to anyone getting married or having an event!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Courtney Smith · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

I must admit, out of all the vendors to decide on when planning my wedding, I was most nervous about picking a decor/florist vendor because, let's be honest, the decor and flowers can make or break a wedding! Also, I'm very picky and had a very specific vision for what I wanted my wedding to look like. Fortunately, Mike from VIP Productions' vision was even better than mine! All the decor and flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. One month later, people are still telling me how beautiful everything was at my wedding! I'm so thankful I was able to work with Mike - he was funny, personable, easy to work with, didn't mind me bothering him all the time with my pinterest pictures and questions, and most importantly, he doesn't do ugly! lol Oh, and I can't forget another very important detail - he's SUPER affordable!! I was planning my wedding on a tight budget but didnt' want to compromise quality for a lower price. Thankfully, I didn't have to do that with Mike. I'm so thankful Mike was apart of my wedding! You won't be disappointed if you go with him...trust!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Gina · Married on 02/22/2019

Exceptional

Mike was great to work with! Exceeded my expectation! 5 million stars!!

Vidrio Inspired Productions 6
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 14
    Sent on 07/16/2019

Ana Garza · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

Loved the floral arrangements. Very flexible and great communication

Sent on 10/18/2018

Clover Le · Married on 09/09/2018

Very Pleasant Experience and Great Artistic Skill!

Great services, Mike was so easy and professional at the same time to work with. The flowers turned out amazing on our wedding, we got so much compliments. Will definitely recommend him!

Vidrio Inspired Productions 15
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Kim Kmiec · Married on 06/22/2018

Highly recommend!

Vidrio Inspired Productions was THE BEST decision I made in regards to my wedding planning. They were able to take the vision I had for my wedding and create something ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL that was waaaay beyond anything I could have imagined or could have done myself. They were also EXTREMELY profession, responsive, and catered to all my needs (AND millions of questions). I would HIGHLY recommend Vidrio Inspired Productions for your wedding!

Vidrio Inspired Productions 16
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 17
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 18
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 19
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

Thank you Mike and team!!! My wedding could not have been more beautiful, thanks to Vidrio Inspired Productions. Mike made my vision become reality, and I was obsessed with every detail. He was patient with all my changes to each proposal until we got it just right. I can't wait to see the professional photos of the space!

Vidrio Inspired Productions 20
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 21
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 22
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 23
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Erika · Married on 03/04/2018

Mike was amazing to work with! I found his company about a month out from my wedding date and he was able to bring my vision to life flawlessly and within my budget. My wedding guests were in awe of the simplicity and elegance of the decor. Mike was also super patient with me as well as encouraging when I started to have typical bride meltdowns. He’s the total package: makes things super pretty, actually cares about you and not just your money, pretty much becomes like family. Please use Vidrio Inspired Productions, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

Mike was the best to work with. He worked with my budget and even added extra flowers that I wasn’t expecting. He transformed the dance floor into this custom white dance floor. Everyone at my wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to & it was all because of Mike’s amazing job on my ballroom!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Tina · Married on 11/11/2017

Could not have asked for anything more. The flowers were beautiful, the chapel looked amazing. Mike was so easy to work with, very flexible and great value.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2017

Mike Vidrio was amazing through the entire process up to my wedding day! He was always there to answer any questions my family or I had and made everything better than I could imagine. I received so many compliments from guests my bouquet, the alter and the centerpieces. I highly recommend using Mike Vidrio for weddings or any events. He made my day unique and special! Thank you so much for all of your dedication and hard work on the most important day of my life!

Vidrio Inspired Productions 24
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 25
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 26
    Vidrio Inspired Productions 27
    Sent on 03/12/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

Thank you Mike for making our wedding day so beautiful that you still have people talking about it. Thank you for your flexibility during Hurricane Harvey and working with us in spite of us having to change our wedding date, you made our floral arrangement beautiful for all my bridesmaid and especially my bouquet. Thank you for upgrading our table arrangements at no cost they were truly stunning and elegant it made a huge impact and difference. Again thank you Mike for your professionalism and making our wedding day a day my husband and I will always remember. It was an honor and pleasure to work with you, thank you for your amazing work you do.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/09/2017

Vidrio Inspired Productions 28
    Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 08/26/2017

Huge thank you to Vidrio Inspired Productions for our beautiful flowers at our wedding. Hurricane Harvey and all, our ceremony was beautiful. We were scheduled for a 5:00 wedding, and they had everything ready and good to go for us when we had to move the wedding up. If you are getting married in the Houston area any time soon, be sure to check them out!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike was great at working with us to get the vision that we wanted! Excellent to work with!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jeanette · Married on 08/05/2017

When my daughter and I met with Mike for the first time, we were very pleased with his ideas that allowed us to stay within our budget. We also had many encounters with Lauren via email, who was also very helpful with ideas for the tables. The day of the wedding, I realized we were short a boutonniere. This was our fault, not Vidrio's. We had miscounted. When I went to him and Lauren while they was setting up the centerpieces and draping for the reception and chapel, he helped me stay calm and assured me there was nothing to worry about. He made me a boutonniere out of one of the roses he was using for the reception, but then he didn't like the way it looked (too big). He, on his own, without me asking, left and brought back a boutonniere that matched the others. He definitely went the extra mile. My husband had made a cross for the chapel. He enhanced the cross with gorgeous flowers. Everyone was talking about it. The flowers for the reception were gorgeous as well. We can't thank Mike and Lauren enough! I would definitely use Vidrio Inspired Productions again!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Angelina · Married on 07/28/2017

I do not even know where to begin! Mike is the BOMB and that's that! How I found Mike? I was reading a wedding article about a couple and immediately noticed how beatiful their décor was! At that moment I knew I needed Vidrio Inspired Productions!!! I contacted Mike and everything was so easy, he immediately responded and we set up a meeting! I told him everything I wanted and I like to think I played some part, but Mike blew me out of the water with his work! He is gifted! I didn't see much of his wife but I know behind every good man there is a good woman! They are a wonderful team and made my wedding so very beautiful! I remember on my wedding day not knowing which way my bouquet went. I just picked up my phone and even on this busy day, I got an answer!! There were so many little things, they did for me! I'm forever thankful for y'all! Everyone seriously went above and beyond for me! Very professional and very kind!! Simply everything from start to finish was perfect! You need Mike on your wedding day period.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ryan · Married on 05/28/2017

Mike and his team did an absolutely amazing job throughout the entire process of planning and setting up our wedding. We had an idea of what we wanted and Mike was able to take that and turn it into something we never could have imagined. He was able to help relieve stress by providing excellent ideas and recommendations for several wedding related questions that we had. If you are looking for an amazing team that will provide impeccable service, stunning floral arrangements and a design quality that is unparalleled, Vidrio Inspired Productions should be your first choice. 10/10 I would recommend Mike and his team to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding.
    -Ryan

Sent on 06/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 02/25/2017

Mike was wonderful to work with and was always responsive to my feedback and quick to answer emails :) Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kathy · Married on 01/07/2017

Excellent experience with Mike. He is very professional and extremely good at what he does-very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Essence · Married on 01/01/2017

Mike is absolutely AMAZING! I shared my vision for my daughter's Winter ONEderland and he surpassed my expectations...and that's not easily done. He was phenomenal, his team was excellent, his rates are reasonable and his eye for the 'WOW' factor is impeccable!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Erica · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with mike and his team. They were amazing. Everything I wanted was executed very well. I had a few things pop up along the time before my wedding and they were very understanding and worked with me. I will definitely recommend them to anyone needing flowers for an event. My experience was AMAZING. Thanks again Mike.
    -From Erica

Sent on 12/13/2016

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2016

Mike is absolutely AMAZING!!!! He is beyond a florist, he is a visionary. I knew the wedding would be beautiful but the final result was beyond what I imagined. I even changed my mind about what I initially thought I wanted but that didn't phase him at all. He took my new idea put together a masterpiece. Thank you Mike, you are the best.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jolie · Married on 10/09/2016

If you have any event that you need flowers for VIP should be your first choice. They are seriously amazing! I used them for my wedding and had no idea what I was doing. Mike was very helpful and offered his opinions on what would good for my vision. He makes you feel very comfortable like you have been friends for years or something. I made a part of my centerpieces and he had no problem working with them. First we had picked these wood slats to use, but before my event he got some new pieces that were much larger and offered to use them at no extra charge. He even made all my flowers girls crowns for free. He called me the day of the wedding and had some left over flowers he wanted to use and asked if that was ok. I told him I trusted him and to do his thing. ;) I couldn't have asked for something more beautiful. It was all so much better than what I even pictured for myself. He even stopped in on the day of to say hi and check on me to make sure everything was good instead of just decorating and leaving. I honestly think that if you pick anyone else for your event you would be making a mistake.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Mike did such an amazing job with my flowers! He had great ideas, and helped guide me to my Pinterest perfection wedding! I love desert plants and succulents and he was able to incorporate these throughout the wedding and it remained very affordable. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2016