VideoGems Videography Reviews

75 | Southampton, PA

75 Reviews for VideoGems Videography

• Brandon

Brandon Rosenthal · Married on 11/05/2019

Very easy to deal with, great quality video!

Very easy to deal with, great quality video!

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing work!

Our wedding was great with some errors! However, it was perfect and Alan showed that...our video was altogether a story! I even ordered a highlight video afterwards, because I was pleased with the work! I cannot wait to see the highlight video—and to be able to post it for people to see!!

Thanks Alan!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Lee

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

We had Alan film our wedding and he did an amazing job capturing every special moment. From our I dos to the fight over the bouquet, everything was incredible. We were provided 3 copies of our wedding dvd along with a USB. Would highly recommend hi.!!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 08/10/2019

So happy we had VideoGems at our wedding!

Alan, the owner of VideoGems, is amazing! He started out with cool aerial video around our venue early in the day with his drone camera. He then came in to film the girls getting ready, followed us for the entire photo shoot before our ceremony, and stayed filming our reception until it ended at 1130. We received a highlight video featuring all of our favorite moments, and a full length video about 1 hour 20 minutes long. Both videos came out beautifully and caught every moment we were hoping to remember and watch again. I would highly recommend Alan and VideoGems!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Elana · Married on 07/07/2019

Beyond our expectations. Great!

We are so pleased with our wedding video. Great job Videogems.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Keli Siegel · Married on 06/02/2019

Alan was our videographer

I would recommend Alan. He was fantastic to work with, and our video is amazing!

Keli Siegel

Chaitali Dey · Married on 05/31/2019

Indian wedding video

Alan did an excellent job in video graphing and editing the video of my daughter's indian wedding. Loved the final product which captured the key moments

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • F

Fay Yuan · Married on 04/12/2019

Wonderful wedding video

Alan’s work is exceptional and he was very nice to work with. We highly recommend
    Videogems..

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2018

Loved my Wedding VIdeo!

I wasn’t sure if I wanted a videographer at my wedding but I was so glad that I chose to have one. I loved the final result of my wedding video!! Alan was very detail oriented. He captured all of the most important moments of my day. It was great to see all my guest’s reactions. I will treasure for a life time. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him. I actually did recommend him to another bride and she booked him.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ronald Grand Pierre · Married on 08/12/2018

Wedding celebration of wife and I was a blast. Video recording came out perfectly.

Very professional. Really did a great work.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • JazzHotOrchestra

Jazzhotorchestra · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible!

We highly recommend Videogems for an awesome wedding video. Alan was easy to work with and made a video that we watch often. The highlight video was very artistic and creative.

Paige · Married on 08/05/2017

Alan was great! Very easy to work with and we loved the final product! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/29/2017

Videogems did a great job with our wedding. The video came out awesome!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Mary Kate · Married on 06/10/2017

Alan went above and beyond! He captured all the right moments at our June 10, 2017 wedding and I am so so amazed at and grateful for our beautiful wedding feature video and highlight reel. Alan is very personable, easy going, and will tell you how it is. He will not try to sell you on things you don't need. He will work with you and recommend the best package according to what you want and what your budget is. We did the Sapphire Package, which I highly recommend! We ended up with a USB flashdrive containing the 1.5 hour feature video and the wedding highlight video, a second flashdrive containing all of the raw footage, and three DVDs with personalized cases/covers each containing the feature video and highlight video. Alan was almost always quick to respond and explain things to me if I was ever confused about anything. He also went above and beyond when certain flashdrives didn't play on our Sony tv. He ended up looking up the user manual of our TV and found which file type our TV would accept on a USB drive so that he could convert our video files to it. I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. Thank you for capturing our lifelong memory, Alan!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jaime · Married on 05/06/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Alan, the owner, as our videographer for our wedding. He was great to work with! He was very out of the way, but captured all of the right ceremony and dance floor moments. The highlight reel had our families crying and laughing throughout the span of 9 minutes. When Facebook acquaintances are telling you they cried during your highlight reel, you know you chose the right videographer! We can’t thank Alan enough for his wonderful services and for doing an incredible job of putting together our DVD and highlight reel. You can definitely tell the thought, effort, and time that were put into both of them. Thank you, Alan, for capturing all of the most amazing moments of the day and allowing us to relive it whenever we want to!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Katie · Married on 04/07/2017

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our choice to hire Alan from Videogems to capture our special day. A videographer was a top priority for me to have. Alan was very professional, captured so many special moments, and very flexible and easy to work with. I was so happy to watch both our highlight video and full length video. It felt like I was reliving the day and got to see so many things that I didn't even notice the day of my wedding. A videographer is a must and if you choose to get one, definitely go with Videogems!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Aisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding videography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day and it was important for us to select a videographer that would do an exceptional job and not miss any important details. We are so happy that we hired Alan Paller with VideoGems. We knew from the very beginning that he was the best person to pick. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails for months leading up to the wedding, he answered every question or concern we had and even offered invaluable recommendations based on his experience that helped us so much prior to and on our wedding day. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me answering questions and offering advice and never once rushed to get off the phone. That really stuck out to me. His prices were extremely reasonable compared to other companies and his work is much better. VideoGems offers packages that not only include a trailer (usually 6 min or longer) but also a full-length DVD and all the raw footage of the day. On our wedding day, not only did Alan show up over an hour early but he made sure he recorded every special moment of our wedding day and he was even there to capture moments that the photographer should have been there to capture. If I was stressed out about a situation, he was there to make a suggestion and try to alleviate the stress. He truly was amazing and we are so happy with his work. We will definitely use Alan again for other special events and also recommend him to everyone we know. If you are on the fence about getting videography, get it. I can’t even begin to tell you how much more meaningful a video is than just photos. Photos are still images. A video captures all the moments of the day (sounds, movement, family/friends talking, music) so that you can relive your special day over and over again. Most of my friends who didn’t do video regret it. Watching someone who has since passed on alive in a video is truly priceless and nothing can replace that, not even photos.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2016

Videogems captured every wonderful moment of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the highlight video and the finished product!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kiran · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so glad that we hired the services of Alan for the wedding video coverage. He did such a great job in covering the Hindu Ceremony, Baraat and the Reception.
    He went over and above when he gave us the highlight of the wedding video in just 4 days as we needed to share it in the follow up reception in India.
    As the MOB, I was so rushed during the wedding day but reliving the moments since then by watching the highlights video.
    Alan is a true professional and anyone who hires his services will be more than happy.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Chris · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Alan was so easy! He was very responsive to our questions when we were interviewing potential videographers to the point where it made hiring him a no brainer. The day of the event went smoothly and the final product is amazing. We are thrilled about the end results of both the preview/highlights video and the full length video!

Alan is a dedicated professional and it shows in his work. We can't say enough about Alan and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for videography services.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Alan at Videogems was great to work with, he really impressed me with his knowledge for the proceedings of the day, as far as what to capture and how to capture it. With the package we chose, he shot our wedding in the church, came with the photographer for on-location shots, with a drone which was pretty awesome, and did interviews at the reception along with filming the key points and dancing. The final product was spectacular with the video, I opted for a flash drive with the video and he sent that to me in the mail and he did such a wonderful job on everything. He also dressed professionally and was very respectful during the ceremony itself. I would highly recommend him for any event! Thanks for everything Alan!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Emily · Married on 07/04/2015

We just got our wedding highlights video from Alan and there is only one word to describe it - AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone tells you that your wedding day goes by in such a blur, and that certainly was the case for me. It was frustrating spending so much time planning our perfect wedding, then being in kind of a sensory overload the day of and feeling like everything is happening so quickly that you can barely even remember it afterwards. I didn't think I needed or wanted wedding videography at first, but hiring Alan as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made by far. I am so, so grateful that we have this video to look back on, and I am not exaggerating when I say that I have already watched our highlights video over 15 times since getting it earlier today! Watching the video is like reliving the day completely, capturing all of the little details and moments that we missed and bringing back all of the emotions of the day. Alan was so stealthy while filming and not in your face at all, and yet he managed to capture EVERYTHING. Our video is all that we ever could have wanted, dreamed about, wished for, and more! Also, we opted for additional drone footage of our wedding, and the results were unlike anything we had seen before, breathtaking and magical. I highly recommend having Alan and VideoGems as your videographer. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jyoti · Married on 06/06/2015

I booked Alan and VideoGems for my wedding this past June. The video we got a few days ago was absolutely beautiful! I was a little hesitant about getting a videographer initially because of past experiences at other weddings where they were just in the way, but I am so glad I ended up changing my mind. His team was so courteous and listened to all my concerns. I love the end result, and it will be a great way to remember the day (because honestly, the day flies by so quickly).

Sent on 07/30/2015

I would highly recommend Alan Paller to create your Wedding Day Video. He was professional from start to finish. Everyone who has viewed the Wedding Video thoroughly enjoyed reliving the day.

Sent on 04/12/2015

lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Alan from videogems is amazing !!! There was no hassle leading up to the wedding at all. His prices cannot be beat for what you get!!! You didn't even know he was there shooting the whole day!! We got our video back so fast with copies for our parents and we also got a preview to share with everyone online. The final video was beyond anything I could ever had imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He even went above and beyond 5 months after our wedding to help us get a photo of my dad and I walking down the aisle using his footage. I recommend him to anyone and everyone!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/04/2015