Video Memories Reviews

1 User photo

Video Memories 1

Carol Testa · Married on 08/31/2019

Mr. Marano

EXCELLENT service! Owner was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 06/01/2019

Experienced Videographer Who Knows His Stuff!

Mike has been in the industry for a long time and really knows his stuff - he did a great job! He was sure to remind us of anything we were missing to ensure we captured all of the most important moments throughout the night. Video quality is fantastic, and format is widely compatible. Thanks!

Video Memories 2
    Sent on 07/24/2019

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Saving Memories

I wasn't necessarily planning on a videographer, but then came across Video Memories! Mike was very easy to stay in contact with and he was there for every moment of the wedding! Also a very good price for the product of reliving your wedding whenever you want!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Emily Engleman · Married on 10/07/2018

So convenient

I booked my daughter's wedding last minute, I searched wedding wire and saw Video Memories and thought, hey why not?
    I talked to Mike, the owner, and he immediately told me he was open for the day, but he informed my he takes paid interns from his college to not only show, but teach his ways to them take multiple shots and help them succeed. I hesitantly accepted his offer since it was cheaper through his interns. I was afraid, but to my surprise, the video was immaculate; A lot of cries, a lot of laughs, he definitely has a "videographer''s eye." I was so impressed I would recommend him to anyone, he even worked out my payment method's when the wedding got close, and our budget got tight. Thank's so much, I sent my niece toward you, you'll hear from her soon!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alexis Davis · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't have been happier with Mike's work

Mike was very professional and punctual when it came to the date. I was pleasantly surprised with how high quality the video turned out considering how affordable he was. Even the interns he was training were very professional and always made sure to cater to our needs and what we thought would be good and we weren't disappointed in the slightest.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

I Love my Video

My Husband and I checked all over the area and the internet for videographers, I could not believe Video Memories offered the best quality and price! Needless to say , we were so pleased with the final product! Mike was great to work with and his 38 years experience did not hurt..lol .We were married at an outdoors venue and we decided to add in a drone..OMG Great shots!! I highly recommend Video Memories to everyone!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2018

The owner is a professional who does a very good job for all our events. He has been in business for a long time and has a good reputation for delivering a quality project, I'd recommend him anytime.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Mike was awesome! He fulfilled all of our wishes and we are so happy with our video! Thank you again Mike for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • W

Will Mayers · Married on 08/26/2017

My Daughters Wedding!

I highly recommend Video Memories for any special event! The owner is professional and basicly did everything my daughter asked for with out questioning her. I was very happy with the cost and overall my entire family was so impressed with the outcome. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2017

My name is Becky , I was married on July 8th 2017. My husband Joe and I watched a lot of video weddings in the past and some where not that great! LOL. Our friends got married in the fall of 2016 and hired Video Memories to video their wedding..When we saw their video we knew we had to hire this company! The Video was shot so professional that I thought it was doe in NYC OR SOME BIG MARKET CITY!! The quality, the Images the overall presentation .I LOVE IT!! Thank you Mike and the staff at Video Memories!! You guys are GREAT!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

James · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike was so much fun to have at our wedding! He provided us with a great video (with copies!!) just over a month after the wedding! He is also the most affordable videographer in the area, you can’t beat his competitive pricing in Syracuse. Would highly recommend, I have no regrets!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2017

I had Video Memories for our wedding back in 2000. They were fabulous and did a superb job with so many details added to our video. I would highly recommend them to everyone to use . Very personable and flexible .
    Amy Fortino Landes

Sent on 11/18/2017

I wasn't going to do a video for my wedding at first, but I found Video Memories last minute and I was so thrilled that they were available! We now have videos of our wedding day to last a lifetime. Very easy to work with and communicate with! Love the quality of the videos we received, thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Patricia · Married on 01/07/2017

This is the guy for you! Our wedding video was spectacular. So glad we have a video memory of our special day that will last a lifetime. Video quality was excellent for the value!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

lisa · Married on 12/27/2016

My husband and I planned a last minute wedding, outside on a Tuesday in December and Mike was awesome about the unusual circumstances. He produced a beautiful, fun, sweet video that we will treasure. Professional, Fun, Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and helping make our day special! Ox Lisa Chelenza & Duane Severson

Sent on 04/10/2017

Video Memories's reply:

Thanks Lisa!! for those of you reading this Lisa is Syracuse's Morning Show host on TK99 Gomez and Lisa in the morning!! Thanks for having Video Memories video your Special Day!!

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married October 15th of last year. Mike captured everything and went above and beyond what was expected of him. The video was spectacular and I would recommend him to everyone looking for event videography. The quality of video was excellent along with the editing. No regrets on hiring here, thank you Video Memories!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Mike and the staff at Video Memories were the best decision I chose for my Wedding. My Husband and I were not going to go with a Video at first, but Im so Happy we decided to do it and use Video Memories, The Overall professionalism, and quality of the Video was spectacular! From the dramatic opening of the Church and me getting out of the Limo,to all the fun and crazy moments at the reception.Video Memories captured everything!! I highly recommend Video Memories to anyony who is getting married.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

It can be stressful trying to find a good Videographer and finding a good one is so important! I am so glad my husband and I found Mike! He was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. He answered all of my questions and made everything stress free and very convenient for us. On our wedding day Mike was on top of everything from the Church to the reception and we didn't have to tell him what to do once! We received our video in a very timely manner and it was just perfect! He captured all of the memories that my husband and I will cherish forever! If you are debating on having a videographer at your wedding, I would highly suggest it and I would suggest booking Mike! It was definitely money well spent! :)

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Captured the essence of the day!

Mike, the owner, did a great job. It was nice to see all the things we missed at the wedding-you can never see it all! His pricing is very reasonable, too.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Chris · Married on 08/12/2016

Hands down the best videographer! I used him to film my proposal I planned for my (now) wife and then again to do my wedding! I would have never thought to have a videographer for my wedding had I not used him for my proposal. He did such a good job that I couldn't imagine not having him for my wedding. He knows every in and out of the business and makes sure he gets the best video regardless of distractions. Use Video Memories and you will be more than amazed with the outcome!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2016

Video Memories is hands down the one and only place for a videographer! My husband and I had contemplated having a videographer because we wanted to cut down cost as much as possible but after making the decision and seeing the end result, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I could never imagine not having a video to show everyone. You miss and forget so much that happens and it's so nice to go back and relive it. I strongly suggest to everyone to use video memories!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

I am only giving this full stars so everyone can see this. Hired Mike to do our wedding, he was completely hard to get to leading up to the wedding. Told us he would be sending an assistant to do my preliminary filming and he would come and film the ceremony and reception. He never showed up to fiim anything. Half if the time the kid filming was playing on his phone and taking pictures with it. I requested some of our video to be in vintage style, it wasn't. Video looks like it was shot in very low quality. There is music in the back round of the whole video, we were never asked what songs we would like. A few pictures on there that are not from my wedding. For our formal introductions he left out both sets of parents. He did not include any of our reception in the video, just our cocktail hour. Very displeased with this service. Will never hire Mike or reccomend in for anything.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Video Memories's reply:

Thats funny how some people never complain to our company about the videos or our staff. I have been in business for over 36 years with thousands of weddings produced. If there is a problem with the videos or our staff, including myself I would love a phone call to resolve the issue. I take pride in my work and you can see this in all of the other reviews. We use State of the art equipment and everything you said was completely untrue!! Thanks for the Five Stars . Mike

joelle · Married on 05/28/2016

My name is Joelle I had a beautiful and amazing wedding that I can now watch and relive whenever I wish. Mike and Video Memories provided quality and creative video of my wedding. His professionalism and insurance that I received what I wanted was amazing. The messages from my wedding party during my video was amazing and completely unexpected and one of the amazing highlights of Video Memories. My whole family loves watching the video to relive the day and all the funny and unexpected moments that we will always remember. who has a fire alarm at their wedding reception I do but I would not change it for the world. If you are thinking about a videographer for your wedding it is well worth the money and Video Memories and Mike are the best. You wedding is one day but a video allows you to relive those amazing hours.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Annette · Married on 07/25/2015

Mike was really great to work with. He put a lot of work into catching important moments during our wedding. My husband and I thought he was really easy to work with, friendly and easy to get ahold of. Also, the video really impressed us and we are very pleased with how it came out. Mike really did a great job for a great deal!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Brian · Married on 05/22/2015

Mike has done 5 Weddings for my family and does an outstanding job! Mike is very flexible and accommodating to anyone's needs! If you want quality then book with Mike!

Sent on 06/07/2015