Video Memories Reviews

1 User photo

• Tara

Tara Riley · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding Video

Mike did an amazing job capturing our very special day. We loved our recap, and the drone footage Mike did! He was very easy to work with and very accommodating to last minute changes we had due to COVID. My husband and I look forward to being able to watch the most special day of our lives anytime we want!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kaley

Kaley Merritt · Married on 08/07/2020

Our wedding

Mike Marano from video memories did an amazing job with our wedding video. I could not have asked for a better vendor. He was very personable and great to work with. Everyone in our family loves the final product and it has caused many happy tears. So happy to have mike Marano from video memories capture our special day

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Diana

Diana Roback · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding video

Mike was awesome to work with from the start. He was very accommodating with our last minute venue change due to COVID. Easy to communicate with and very reasonably priced. Not to mention he was so much fun and a blast to have as part of our wedding day! Would highly recommend

Sent on 11/10/2020

Brandy Miller · Married on 06/20/2020

Great Product

Loved the video produced by Mike. Product was very well done. Moreover, he was very accommodating given the circumstances surrounding Covid and agreed to split my package between two dates. I look forward to working with him again in October. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2020

A memory to last a lifetime!

Mike was an excellent videographer for our special and unique ceremony! He was flexible, courteous, willing to put in extra time and energy for an extremely low cost. In the midst of a pandemic he found a way to work with our limitations and left us some memories for a lifetime. He brought the vintage feel of videography with a compilation of music that matched our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Paul Mandart · Married on 10/26/2019

Very professional

I would recommend video memories the video quality was great and Mike the owner was very professional

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Lynda

Lynda Berg · Married on 10/05/2019

Lynda Berg

I was the Mother of the Bride. I am absolutely thrilled with the finished product. It exceeded my expectations. The ability to have this video memory is priceless. I have already watched it numerous times and I know there will be many more viewings ahead. The price that was paid was excellent value for the product, allowing it to fit into the budget. The videographer was never in the way or anyone's face. Very discrete. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Matt

Matt Wolf · Married on 10/05/2019

Great video work!

Video memories was very professional and gave great videos of the ceremony and reception! My wife and I both love having these excellent mementos of our day!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Stacey and Frank Vito · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding 2019

Mike did an outstanding job capturing our Wedding Day! We loved watching it, with tears in our eyes, seeing everyone have such a great time! This is our second time using Video Memories! We will use him again!

Sent on 11/27/2019

John Lawerance · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing and Affordable

I was married in September 2019, My future in-laws were going to hire another wedding videographer.... for way more money and less experience. Mike from Video Memories is not only Central NY’s first wedding videographers, he is also a television professor at Cayuga Community College....He knows his stuff, and it showed in our wedding Video! It was amazing!! I’m glad I did not listen to my mother in-law, lol.. thanks Mike for your great memorable video, 4K quality is outstanding! And the drone option gave us an unbelievable view from the air! So happy we had Video Memories!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Carol Testa · Married on 08/31/2019

Mr. Marano

EXCELLENT service! Owner was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 06/01/2019

Experienced Videographer Who Knows His Stuff!

Mike has been in the industry for a long time and really knows his stuff - he did a great job! He was sure to remind us of anything we were missing to ensure we captured all of the most important moments throughout the night. Video quality is fantastic, and format is widely compatible. Thanks!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Saving Memories

I wasn't necessarily planning on a videographer, but then came across Video Memories! Mike was very easy to stay in contact with and he was there for every moment of the wedding! Also a very good price for the product of reliving your wedding whenever you want!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Emily Engleman · Married on 10/07/2018

So convenient

I booked my daughter's wedding last minute, I searched wedding wire and saw Video Memories and thought, hey why not?
    I talked to Mike, the owner, and he immediately told me he was open for the day, but he informed my he takes paid interns from his college to not only show, but teach his ways to them take multiple shots and help them succeed. I hesitantly accepted his offer since it was cheaper through his interns. I was afraid, but to my surprise, the video was immaculate; A lot of cries, a lot of laughs, he definitely has a "videographer''s eye." I was so impressed I would recommend him to anyone, he even worked out my payment method's when the wedding got close, and our budget got tight. Thank's so much, I sent my niece toward you, you'll hear from her soon!! :)

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alexis Davis · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't have been happier with Mike's work

Mike was very professional and punctual when it came to the date. I was pleasantly surprised with how high quality the video turned out considering how affordable he was. Even the interns he was training were very professional and always made sure to cater to our needs and what we thought would be good and we weren't disappointed in the slightest.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Sandy · Married on 07/20/2018

I Love my Video

My Husband and I checked all over the area and the internet for videographers, I could not believe Video Memories offered the best quality and price! Needless to say , we were so pleased with the final product! Mike was great to work with and his 38 years experience did not hurt..lol .We were married at an outdoors venue and we decided to add in a drone..OMG Great shots!! I highly recommend Video Memories to everyone!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2018

The owner is a professional who does a very good job for all our events. He has been in business for a long time and has a good reputation for delivering a quality project, I'd recommend him anytime.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Mike was awesome! He fulfilled all of our wishes and we are so happy with our video! Thank you again Mike for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • W

Will Mayers · Married on 08/26/2017

My Daughters Wedding!

I highly recommend Video Memories for any special event! The owner is professional and basicly did everything my daughter asked for with out questioning her. I was very happy with the cost and overall my entire family was so impressed with the outcome. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/08/2017

My name is Becky , I was married on July 8th 2017. My husband Joe and I watched a lot of video weddings in the past and some where not that great! LOL. Our friends got married in the fall of 2016 and hired Video Memories to video their wedding..When we saw their video we knew we had to hire this company! The Video was shot so professional that I thought it was doe in NYC OR SOME BIG MARKET CITY!! The quality, the Images the overall presentation .I LOVE IT!! Thank you Mike and the staff at Video Memories!! You guys are GREAT!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

James · Married on 07/08/2017

Mike was so much fun to have at our wedding! He provided us with a great video (with copies!!) just over a month after the wedding! He is also the most affordable videographer in the area, you can’t beat his competitive pricing in Syracuse. Would highly recommend, I have no regrets!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Amy · Married on 06/02/2017

I had Video Memories for our wedding back in 2000. They were fabulous and did a superb job with so many details added to our video. I would highly recommend them to everyone to use . Very personable and flexible .
    Amy Fortino Landes

Sent on 11/18/2017

I wasn't going to do a video for my wedding at first, but I found Video Memories last minute and I was so thrilled that they were available! We now have videos of our wedding day to last a lifetime. Very easy to work with and communicate with! Love the quality of the videos we received, thanks Mike!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Patricia · Married on 01/07/2017

This is the guy for you! Our wedding video was spectacular. So glad we have a video memory of our special day that will last a lifetime. Video quality was excellent for the value!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

lisa · Married on 12/27/2016

My husband and I planned a last minute wedding, outside on a Tuesday in December and Mike was awesome about the unusual circumstances. He produced a beautiful, fun, sweet video that we will treasure. Professional, Fun, Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and helping make our day special! Ox Lisa Chelenza & Duane Severson

Sent on 04/10/2017

Video Memories's reply:

Thanks Lisa!! for those of you reading this Lisa is Syracuse's Morning Show host on TK99 Gomez and Lisa in the morning!! Thanks for having Video Memories video your Special Day!!