Video In Progress Reviews

Rehoboth Beach, DE
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Michelle Married on 10/02/2020
    When my daughter was getting married, we decided we didnt need a videographer! Last minute she changed her mind and we found Luke! I cant imagine our day without having him. He was so professional and thorough. We didnt even know he was there for the most part and he made the most beautiful video we could ask for. His pricing was great! I would recommend that if you are considering a videographer, please contact Luke at Video in Progress ... You wont be dissapointed.!!!!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 06/10/2017
    Let me start off by saying I had absolutely no clue what I wanted. I kept changing my mind about everything. First I only wanted the ceremony then I wanted 4 hours then I decided on the whole day. Luke was fabulous! I'm so lucky that I found him. Do not hesitate and give Luke and team a call. Highly highly recommend!! I can't wait to see our video!!

Thanks again Luke for everything!!!!!
  • User2820122 2+ years ago
    An awesome professional team. Lucas Hastings and team were reliable, attentive and quick to answer all our questions. With nothing but the state of the art equipment. Highly recommendable.
  • User2595686 2+ years ago
    Luke was very personable and professional. He got my wedding video done in reasonable time and he did a wonderful job, I absolutely love it and would recommend him to everyone.
    Michelle Married on 01/01/2016
    At first I wasn't sure I needed a videographer but then I met Luke! He was extremely easy to work with and I highly recommend him to anyone!!! I didn't realize how much of my wedding day would be a haze and if it wasn't for Luke's amazing video that day would be just a memory. Now it is a day that we can relive forever and show our future children one day!!!
    Jessica Married on 10/03/2015
    We used Video In Progress for our October 2016 wedding. They went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure that every detail was captured. They worked well coordinating with our photographer and DJ to make sure our day was perfectly documented. When we got our video back I was blown away. Video in Progress captured every single moment that I want to remember forever! We will be able to watch our wedding video together for many years to come! Thank you so much!
    Cathy Married on 11/01/2014
    Because our wedding was a vow renewal and not a traditonal wedding, we asked for many non-traditional events. The video shown at the start of the night set the tone for the entire party....it was a blast from start to finish. And the video of the party that was shown at the end of the night was the cherry on the sundae! The videos were the hit of the night!!
    Leslie Married on 09/07/2014
    Video in Progress is amazing! Luke was very professional and did a great job on our wedding video. I recommend him to everyone!
  • User2592005 2+ years ago
    Wow! Cannot say enough great things about how our wedding video turned out! Getting a video done was originally not on our "must have" list, however, we are so glad we did it! Video in Progress captured every little detail we could have possibly wanted to remember. Nothing was missed. Scheduling was super easy and they showed up on time the day of our wedding. This is definitely a gift we will treasure forever!
    Sarah Married on 08/03/2013
    Exellent quality. Prompt turn around time. Professional:)
    Reagan Married on 11/12/2012
    Highly recommend Luke! Our wedding video brings tears to my eyes every time I see it! Truly captures your big day and all the fine details that you would otherwise not remember!!!