Video by Jamie Reviews

82 | Johnston, RI

82 Reviews for Video by Jamie

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

Jamie, thank you so much for all you did for our wedding. You were incredible to work with and all our clips are awesome. We can't wait to see our finished product. Thank you so much for everything. We will cherish our videos for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Video by Jamie's reply:

You're so very welcome Courtney! From your first look to your last dance, your day was perfect! I'm so glad we had the opportunity to film such wonderful memories for you and have become part of your lives.

Jamie was so fantastic to work with. We cannot say enough good things. We were very specific with what we wanted video footage of at the wedding, and Jamie was willing to work with us! I also had some specific requests in regards to privacy, and Jamie was so professional and worked with me to make sure that everything was exactly what I wanted. As our wedding was in CT, we did not meet with Jamie before hand, but he was so wonderful about following up and responding to any emails that we were not worried. Our wedding was at the Branford House in Groton, CT so I was a little concerned about the lighting of the venue with the video, but I shouldn't have been worried as everything came out great.

We were so excited to get our video. He captured so many great moments that we would not have had if we didn't not choose a videographer. I am so happy that we chose to work with Jamie, and we would absolutely recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer. Thank you so much Jamie!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Video by Jamie's reply:

Thank you for both such a thoughtful review and your words of recommendation! December weddings are personal favorite and I'm so happy we were able to connect. Thank you again for asking me to share in your special day!

Cheryl · Married on 11/07/2015

Jaime was a wonderful videographer! He exceeding our expectations and he was not pushy at all. He helped us with the details and edited the video so well. We will get to watch his great work over and over for years to come! I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2015

Video by Jamie was a hidden gem! After doing so much research to find a videographer that provided good quality work but wouldn't break the bank, I found Jamie. He was great to work with. We go our preview and full cinematic video in a timely manner. He was always accessible/easy to get in touch with. We spent an extra 150 or 200 on the day of to get more dance coverage - worth every penny! (Jamie asked us if we wanted to do it, he didn't just assume). He's awesome!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jamie was our videographer for our 10/10/15 wedding in Bristol, RI and was very professional and a pleasure to work with from the initial meeting to our quick turnaround receipt of our beautiful video. It was clear from our first meeting that he is an extremely capable, experienced videographer who thoroughly enjoys filming weddings. He guided us through the process in our communications and with a questionnaire and was a pleasure to have around inconspicuously filming the day of our wedding. He worked very well with the other vendors and most importantly provided a very quick turnaround of a video teaser and then cinematic video (with dvds and raw footage quick to follow) that was more beautiful than I could ever imagine. There wasn't a moment of the video we did not love and he captured everything about that day just as I wanted. Everyone who has seen it raves about the beautiful video we now own and how perfectly it captured our wedding - and how it was worth every penny. His pricing is up front and competitive - we didn't have a big budget and were on the fence about a videographer and it was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. Go with Video By Jamie - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/03/2015

When my husband and I were choosing our wedding vendors we knew that we didn't want to make the mistake that a lot of our friends made by not hiring a wedding videographer. When we met with Jamie and Ashlee from Video by Jamie, we felt that they were the right fit for us. Jamie was so understanding and took the time to learn about us as a couple and what we wanted in a video. When we gave Jamie our budget and what we wanted he was so accommodating to our preferences. Ashlee worked with us on our wedding day and she was such a fun and pleasant person to work with. The cameras were not invasive at all and she made sure to get all of the important aspects of our special day.
    I would recommend Video by Jamie to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Michael · Married on 09/26/2015

Jamie was extremely professional and accommodating through the entire process. We were referred to Jamie through someone who has used him in the past, and could not have been more satisfied with the outcome.

He kept us well informed and invested the necessary time ahead of the ceremony to ensure all of the events of the day would go smoothly. The quality of his work is outstanding, and allowed us to capture many moments we will be able to relive for the rest of our lives. The cost was quite reasonable compared to other vendors we considered, and we received the fully edited video even before our photography was completed.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Great work! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jamie is truly amazing at what he does. From the first time I met with him I knew he was the perfect videographer for our wedding. He was professional and knowledgeable and you could see his passion for what he does. Jamie did a same day edit at our reception and it was absolutely incredible! My wedding guests are still talking about. Jamie and his partner were fantastic. I would absolutely recommend Jamie for any wedding. Thank you for your incredible service!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Kamyla · Married on 07/25/2015

Jamie and Ashlee did a great job filming every aspect of our wedding. They were professional as they worked and never felt intrusive as they filmed from so many angles throughout our getting ready, ceremony and reception.
    They captured all the important moments and ultimately gave us an immaculately produced and edited video that really condensed the whole night. The whole process from beginning to end was a joy, totally stress free and we can now relive our special day anytime we want and share it with our families and friends. Thank you Jamie, you're awesome. We would hire you again and again. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Nadia · Married on 05/09/2015

Out of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, Jamie was the best. He really did a fantastic job at preparing for our day and made sure he understood what was most important to us.

He captured the energy of our wedding in the video and everyone who has seen it says the same thing. Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision and was one I'm so glad I made, especially because I chose to work with Jamie. He is extremely professional, easy to work with, gets along well with everyone and suggested great ideas even to my photographer!

Jamie is a hard-worker and is always looking for great footage and is honestly an artist in putting it all together. I'm so grateful for everything he did for us. This wedding video is priceless.

Sent on 07/25/2015

kim · Married on 05/02/2015

Jamie was one of the best vendors we worked with for our wedding. He was extremely responsive and flexible with all of our needs. I have already recommended him to my friends getting married in New England. I highly suggest contacting Jamie for your wedding videography.

Sent on 08/31/2015

My husband and I were beyond pleased with Jamie Curci's videography for our wedding in April. He is extremely talented, affordable and is easy to work with. Without asking, we received not only an amazing wedding video, but Jamie also shared incredible still shots from our big day. We had so many friends and family members tell us that our video was the "best they had ever seen" and that they enjoyed it so much that they couldn't watch it just once!

We hesitated to hire a videographer for our wedding due to all of the expenses that come along with planning a wedding, but we are SO happy that we did. We now have a beautifully made wedding video to watch in order to relive our special day. We highly recommend Jamie Curci's videography!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2015

Jamie was amazing- the perfect videographer for us! He is extremely easy to work with, has a great personality, and, most importantly, does awesome work. My husband and I absolutely loved the timeline video we ordered. It captured everything we were hoping it would- and more. Jamie did an awesome job of making sure we got what we wanted, but also sharing his own ideas and suggestions for what he thought we would like. He made the whole process (including the day of) easy and stress-free!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jillian · Married on 10/12/2014

I can't say enough great things about Jamie and his video services !!! We hired Jamie to video our wedding . He was one of the most affordable videogrpahers we had found yet the quality of his work didn't reflect that at all .jamie truley is gifted when it comes to video and he makes sure to capture all the special moments the day has to offer . He was always so quick to respond when it came to any questions that we had and had a quick turn around time with the video tease and finished product . Look no further , book Jamie today , you won't regret it !

Sent on 01/20/2015

Christal · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Jamie with VideosbyJamie at our August wedding. Jamie was helpful and professional throughout the wedding process. We absolutely love our wedding video and it captures the day perfectly. We truly will never forget the the way we felt on our wedding day because our video exudes the feelings of love, happiness, emotion, and enjoyment. Also, I was so happy that he captured our personalities so perfectly, something I didn't expect from someone who only met us a handful of times. Everyone loves our video; I even have some friends and family members who are ready to book their weddings with Jamie too! I wholeheartedly recommend VideosbyJamie for any event!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

We did not decide to get a videographer until last minute and Jamie turned out to be the best vendor we worked with throughout the whole wedding planning process. He was extremely professional and responsive to all my emails and phone calls. He was also very accommodative with our various requests. We went with the timeline video and were very happy with the finished product. Given we were on a tight budget, we were lucky to find Jamie as he gave us a great product at a great value!

Sent on 10/24/2014

We'll priced, his final product was amazing. Captured all our special moments. Love that we can relive this forever!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2014

I was on the fence about whether to hire a videographer when we first booked our vendors- I wanted the memories captured on film but I didn't want to add in another $3000+ cost. Our photographer recommended Jamie and we're so glad that she did! Jamie was wonderful to work with from day one! We didn't want someone who would set up lots of lights and equipment and intrude in our day and Jamie was the complete opposite. He worked alone with a couple of cameras, but oh my goodness, he captured so many beautiful (and natural!) moments! Within a month of our wedding, we had a teaser video posted online to share and then we had the whole, 2 hour plus video within 6 weeks. The finished product is amazing- the editing, the music selections, and the overall storyline of the video is perfection. I watched it twice in a row the night we picked it up! We received several copies of the DVD and an unedited version as well with lots of fun bonus footage. Jamie was also very generous about breaking out a couple of extra segments for us to share online with family and friends!

To sum up, with Jamie you will get low cost, professional quality work with highly personal service. I would (and actually already have) recommend him to any future bride and groom for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Pam · Married on 06/28/2014

Jamie was absolutely amazing!! We really wanted a videographer but did not want to spend $3000 dollars as some people were charging. Jamie has extremely reasonable packages to chose from. Jamie along with all of the video coverage he was able to get some photos as well. After viewing the "teaser" he created I am dying to see the entire video. I can't stop watching it!! I love it! We have recieved so many great comments about our teaser! I can't not recommend Jamie enough and would highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Allison · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding video!! Jamie did such a fantastic job capturing every aspect of our big day...we can't say enough good things about him. The quality of his work is top notch and he is professional in every way (I share similar experiences with an earlier review...Jamie gave us the fastest responses out of all our vendors!). My (then) fiance was very much on the fence about hiring a videographer. He doesn't enjoy taking pictures and he is a very private person...the thought of having a "camera in my face the whole wedding" really bothered him. HOWEVER, by the end of the evening, he and I both agreed that we hardly even noticed Jamie there! More so, when we got our DVD, he was amazed at how great it came out! It was so incredible watching our wedding from another point of view, and seeing all the details (decorations/family and friends dancing/my husband's expressions) that I didn't even notice that day. My husband's sentiments are a true testament to Jamie's work. If you are reading this review, and are considering hiring a videographer, my advice to you...1. You wont regret hiring a videographer; you can only regret NOT hiring one (and you certainly will!) and 2. I (we) HIGHLY recommend Jamie! You won't be disappointed :-) His work speaks for itself: http://vimeo.com/97999116

Sent on 06/25/2014

Laura · Married on 04/06/2014

Jamie was wonderful to work with! We added videography at the last minute and Jamie was so helpful. He was out quickest replying vendor and his work is top notch.
    I highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Rebecca · Married on 09/28/2013

Jamie provided us with the most beautiful wedding video! He was reasonably priced and very professional. We received feedback from family and friends that he was not in everyone's face with the videocamera and/or light. He captured moments that are beyond words! He has an eye for what to record. I received the raw footage and after watching his edited version as well as the raw footage, he truly chose the best moments to put into the main video. He captured our love and I have already watched it numerous times! I am SO happy that we got a videographer and I'm even more thrilled that we chose Jamie. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Niki · Married on 09/07/2013

I can’t say enough great things about Jamie Curci! To be honest, I was initially deadset against having a videographer at my wedding. I thought it would be intrusive, and I just didn’t think that I would want to watch a video of my wedding time and time again, so I decided to pass. Luckily for me, my cousin had Jamie as her videographer, and my attitude on the subject did a 180 after I saw her wedding video – I HAD to have a videographer, and it HAD to be Jamie! I emailed Jamie immediately after seeing my cousin’s video, and luckily for me he was available on my wedding day. He was great to work with through the whole process of booking him, getting my deposit paid, answering questions, etc. He got back to me almost immediately every time I sent him an email about something (which, I have to admit, was often). As for the day of the wedding, Jamie somehow managed to be totally unobtrusive while also being everywhere at once, which I have no idea how he manages to pull off. He got some really great footage of the whole day, which he edited down into a 15 minute video of all the highlights which is absolutely gorgeous and really captured the feeling of the day. He even puts a soundtrack on the highlights video, which you get to pick the songs for. We also got the raw footage, but the highlights is a great option to have for showing friends and family, and to have for repeated viewings (I’ve watched mine at least a dozen times since my wedding last September). I am so happy that I made the choice to book Jamie for the wedding – looking back, I am not sure how I thought I wouldn’t want a video of such an important day, and he really captured it beautifully!

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/02/2013

Jamie was so wonderful & easy to work with! He captured our day perfectly & put it together in a fabulous movie! We are so happy we decided to book Jamie!

Sent on 11/05/2013